The standard of treatment for hypertension includes examination of the patient, examination, taking tests and prescribing drugs. First of all, the patient can independently get acquainted with the symptoms of hypertension:
- Decreased performance;
- Memory impairment;
- Anxious mood
- Headaches and dizziness;
- Slow or rapid heartbeat;
- Swelling of the eyelids and face in the morning;
- Flies before the eyes;
- Redness of the skin;
- Excessive sweating;
- Decreased sensitivity at your fingertips.
The severity of the disease also lies in the fact that the symptoms tend to appear briefly and irregularly, which confuses the patient and does not cause concern.
The timely determination of hypertension will help to correct the lifestyle so that the disease does not progress and does not cause irreparable damage to organs such as the heart, brain, kidneys, liver, eyes, which suffer in the first place.
In addition to other drugs, your doctor may prescribe a diuretic.
The gradual development of hypertension occurs imperceptibly and often looks like a usual overwork, so going to a specialist and close monitoring of symptoms is important.
With advanced hypertension, in addition to the constant establishment of symptoms, visible changes are observed:
- Decrease in intellectual abilities;
- Impaired coordination;
- Gait change;
- Significant decrease in body sensitivity;
- Weakness in the limbs;
- Deterioration in vision.
To control the disease, the standards for the treatment of hypertension include regular measurement of blood pressure by a special device.
First aid for hypertensive crisis
If the patient was diagnosed with hypertension, first-aid treatment is necessarily included in the treatment standards. The patient is trained by a doctor, and the patient himself must tell the rules to loved ones.
- The first important step is to eliminate panic, as it does not contribute to the normalization of the patient’s vital activity. To do this, you should turn to the help of sedatives, including herbal origin.
- Restoring breathing is carried out by calm and deep breaths. An inflow of fresh air should be prov />The patient needs to assume a reclining position, leaning back on something. It is also necessary to ensure peace and warmth, to isolate the draft.
- Apply a cold compress to your head, warm feet or mustard plasters on your feet for 15 minutes.
- Need to take a dose of pills. For pain behind the sternum, you should drink nitroglycerin and urgently call an ambulance.
- When diagnosed with hypertension, the following drugs are prescribed: captopril, nifedipine, corinfar, cordaflex. Their use and dose should be agreed with the doctor. When a crisis occurs, you should drink 10 mg of nifedipine or half a captopril tablet (if the dosage is 25 mg). Apply sublingually (under the tongue).
- Measure the pressure every 15-20 minutes.
Hypertensive Examination Standards
For hypertension, examination standards include prescribing. The main drugs are divided into groups:
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (Captopril, Enalapril, Lisinopril, Pamipril, Hinapril);
- Diuretics (hydrochlorothiazide, triampur, spironolactone);
- Angiotensin receptor antagonists (Losartan, Eprosortan, Telmisartan, Irbesartan);
- Beta-blockers (Metoprolol, Bisoprolol, Betaxolol);
- Calcium Antagonists (Verapamil).
When examining a patient for hypertension, the following research methods are used:
- General blood analysis;
- General urine analysis;
- Blood chemistry;
- Examination of the thyroid gland;
- Chest x-ray;
- Therapist consultation.
The standard of treatment for hypertension also includes compulsory diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Treatment of hypertension with folk remedies
The standards for the treatment of hypertension involve the use of alternative recipes in the fight against the disease.
- Flax seeds. Their use has a positive effect on health due to fatty acids, which are necessary for the body. The benefit is to increase the level of special proteins – lipoproteins, which help lower cholesterol and prevent the formation of deposits on the walls of blood vessels. Thus, the vessels remain healthy, blood flows freely through them, narrowing does not occur, and pressure does not increase.
Fatty acids can enter the body along with food, but special types of fatty fish should be consumed regularly due to the small amount of beneficial acids. Special additives containing the necessary fatty acids are quite expensive. Flax seeds for the treatment of hypertension are a rational and fairly cheap choice.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,