Among the main prerequisites is heredity. Sometimes due to anatomical features, blood flow is difficult. This negatively affects the work of the heart. If the parents or immediate relatives have high blood pressure, then a person needs to be observed by doctors from a young age.
Among other reasons:
- Stress. Against the background of an increase in the blood of adrenaline and some other hormones, the heart muscle begins to work more intensively, which leads to an increase in pressure indicators.
- Lack of physical activity. An active lifestyle reduces the risk of developing the disease by 20-40%. During regular loads, the elasticity of blood vessels increases, organs begin to work in the “correct” mode.
- Smoking. As a result of the ingress of nicotine and harmful resins, blood clots form, the vessels cease to cope with the load. Under the influence of a larger volume of blood, the vessel does not cope with its function and begins to narrow, disrupting the system.
- Wrong food. It has been proven that salt and fat are the main causes of high heart pressure.
- Excess body weight. If the body mass index is higher, then the amount of blood in the body becomes larger. Vessels do not change their size. Therefore, they have to work in heavy duty.
An increase in blood and heart pressure leads to the appearance of symptoms. Headaches periodically occur. They appear more often in the morning. Characteristic manifestations are:
- Nausea and tinnitus,
- Dizziness and fatigue,
- Insomnia and palpitations,
- Facial redness and swelling.
Sensations of numbness or creeping goose bumps may periodically occur on the skin. At the initial stage, these symptoms remain poorly expressed. Because of this, treatment is often delayed.
What is the danger of high blood pressure?
With high heart pressure, causes and treatment are often interrelated. First, it is necessary to eliminate the prerequisites for the occurrence of the disease with medical and other methods. The disease negatively affects the work of the heart. It provokes its changes, the myocardium of the left ventricle is especially severely affected. With a constant increase in heart pressure, the body does not receive the desired amount of blood. The result is coronary heart disease.
Pathology leads to the development of atherosclerosis. Most of the problem is the walls of the vessels. Not only large arteries can be affected, but also capillaries. Because of this, a failure occurs in all systems. The consequences may be nephropathy or renal failure.
A doctor knows how to reduce high heart pressure, taking into account the physiological characteristics of a person. The decision to prescribe medications is made according to the results of ECG, ultrasound of the heart and some other studies.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
If the symptoms of the disease appeared suddenly, the patient must be given first aid:
- Lay the person in a horizontal position, belly down.
- A cold compress is applied to the back of the head. For this, ice wrapped in fabric is used. You can use a towel soaked in cold water.
- After 15 minutes, the compress is removed, and the neck area is massaged.
- Before the ambulance arrives, do acupressure in the area under the earlobe and near the collarbone.
What to do with high blood pressure? The easiest way to drink medicine. Assign:
|Inhibitors||Their action is aimed at reducing the production of adrenaline, which has an effect on vascular tone.|
|Beta blockers.||Reduce heart pressure due to an obstacle to the absorption of adrenaline.|
|Diuretics||Remove excess fluid along with salts from the body.|
|Calcium antagonists||Prevent calcium from entering the vessels.|
If the increase in pressure is caused by stress reactions, sedatives are used along with the indicated groups of drugs. These include motherwort, valerian and some others.
If you do not know how to lower high blood pressure with medications, then the most popular are:
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.