Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
What is it
With the penetration of infection into the kidney, inflammation of the pyelocaliceal formations develops with the involvement of the renal parenchyma in the process. This is called pyelonephritis. At a young age, pathology often occurs in women, manifesting itself mainly as a complication of other diseases of the urinary organs. Often, pyelonephritis is triggered by pregnancy.
Men get sick mainly in old age, which is a consequence of prostate adenoma.
Distinguish with the flow:
By consequence of occurrence:
- One-sided (most often)
- Double sided.
Causes of pyelonephritis infection. The main causative agents of the disease are microorganisms: E. coli, staphylococcus, enterococcus, streptococcus. Rarely viruses, fungi.
The painful pathogen penetrates into the organ:
- Ascending route (with existing cystitis, urethritis)
- Hematogenous and lymphogenous (carried by blood from other infected foci in the body.
Contribute to the onset of the disease:
Typical pyelonephritis has a fairly characteristic clinical picture and its symptoms are as follows:
- Pain in the lumbar region of the back from moderate to severe, having the character of renal colic.
- As a rule, high body temperature with attacks of chills, heavy sweating,
- Discoloration, clarity and odor of urine.
- Pain in the head and muscles.
- Decreased amount of urine, painful, frequent urination,
- Thirst, frailty.
In addition to typical complaints, laboratory data are analyzed to confirm the diagnosis:
- The urine contains a large number of bacteria, leukocytes, microhematuria, there may be a small amount of protein.
- In the blood, an increase in leukocytes, a sharp neutrophilia, an increase in ESR.
Ultrasound is characterized by an increase in the affected kidney, a hypoechoic zone of the parenchyma (due to inflammatory edema), expansion of the renal pelvic structures.
An excretory urogram shows either a slow filling of the inflamed side with a contrast agent, or the absence of a shadow of the urinary tract.
On MRI, pyelonephritis looks like hyperintense areas in the affected area.
Given that pyelonephritis is an infectious disease, antibacterial drugs are of paramount importance. A urine culture is done, which determines the effect on the pathogen of the desired antibiotic. Without waiting for the seeding result, broad-spectrum antibiotics are introduced:
- Fluoroquinolones (ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin)
- Aminopenicillins (amoxiclav)
- Cephalosporins (cefotaxime, cefaclor)
- Aminoglycosides (gentamicin, amikacin)
To relieve pain and spasms are used:
- Antispasmodics (no-shpa, spazmalgon),
- Non-specific anti-inflammatory drugs (indomethacin, nimesulide).
To improve the outflow of urine, to relieve inflammation as soon as possible, therapy is supplemented with medicinal herbs (lingonberry leaf, kidney collection) or ready-made preparations (cyston, kanephron).
A large amount of fluids, bed rest, diet are recommended.
What is it
Glomerulonephritis is an immune inflammation with a predominant lesion of the glomerular apparatus of both kidneys. It can develop at any age, but most before 40 years.
There are various morphological and clinical forms of glomerulonephritis, types of course that determine the severity and outcome of the disease.
There are 2 main groups of reasons:
Toxins damage the basement membrane of the glomerular capillaries, which provokes the appearance of autoantigens. In response, anti-kidney antibodies (IgG and IgM) are produced. Under unfavorable conditions for the body (hypothermia, trauma, stress), a violent allergic reaction is formed (fusion of an antigen with an antibody). As a result, immune complexes are formed, which are fixed in the glomeruli of the kidney and trigger a chain of immune inflammation.
The most typical manifestations are edema syndrome, hypertension and urinary syndromes.
Patients complain of heaviness in the lower back on both sides, headache, fever, decrease in the amount and color of urine (reddish, brown, cloudy), shortness of breath.
Swelling occurs on the face in the morning, combined with pallor of the skin. The pressure rises moderately. Cardiovascular and brain disorders are quite common. As an extreme option, cardiovascular failure, angiospastic encephalopathy.
Diagnostics is carried out on the basis of complaints, additional studies.
- In urine tests: protein, casts, erythrocytes, a small number of leukocytes.
- In the blood: decreased hemoglobin, increased ESR, increased fibrinogen, alpha2 and gamma globulins, sialic acids, C-reactive protein.
On ultrasound, the kidneys are not enlarged, the variegation of the parenchyma zone is manifested (alternation of dense and less dense areas).
A biopsy can confirm the diagnosis and determine the morphological form of glomerulonephritis.
The mainstay of treatment for glomerulonephritis is suppression of immune inflammation. For this purpose, the following are used:
- Glucocorticoid (prednisone)
- Cytostatics (cyclophosphamide, azathiopyrine)
- Selective immunosuppressants (tacrolimus).
To reduce fibrinolysis:
- Anticoagulants (heparin)
- Antiplatelet agents (dipyridomol).
Symptom-controlled therapy includes:
It is necessary to follow a diet (exclusion of spicy, salty foods), bed rest.
Comparison of pyelonephritis and glomerulonephritis
The main criteria for distinguishing between two renal pathologies are:
The similarity of both diseases is that with the progression of the process, renal function is impaired, and this leads to the same outcome of renal failure.