Hypertension is not quickly treated. If you turned to berries, then you are ready for the gradual treatment of hypertension. Berries do not lower blood pressure in one month. Choosing a “medicine” is better thoughtfully, so as not to get side effects.
A number of factors affect the treatment of hypertension with berries:
- The amount of vitamins in the composition of the fetus;
- The method of preparation of berries;
- The current state of the body.
Some healers claim that cranberries are lowered, others revered black currants, and others worship black chokeberry. Traditional medicine does not explain why it is worth choosing a particular berry. We will find this out in a comparative way.
What vitamins in berries reduce blood pressure
To understand the basics of berry therapy, it is worth taking a look at the vitamin composition of the fruit.
Berries can normalize pressure or lower it directly and indirectly. Consider how vitamins in the composition of berries affect blood pressure:
- Vitamin A (retinol, beta-carotene). Normalizes pressure. Berries – leaders in the content of beta-carotene: red mountain ash – 1500 mcg; rosehip – 434 mcg; sea buckthorn – 250 mcg. A blood pressure monitor signals elevated pressure when the body is deficient in retinol. This chemical element dilutes blood, strengthens the structure of blood vessels and creates a barrier to atherosclerosis. Retinol affects the healthy development of the placenta and the embryo. It enters the body in the form of beta-carotene, which synthesizes retinol in the required amount. It is normally absorbed only in conjunction with vitamin E. It withstands short-term heat treatment and is destroyed when stored in air.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Lowers pressure indirectly. Berries – champions in the amount of ascorbic acid: rosehip – 650 mg; sea buckthorn and blackcurrant – 200 mg; red mountain ash – 70 mg. Ascorbic acid gives a positive result in the treatment of hypertension, stretches blood vessels, does not allow atherosclerosis to develop and produces antidepressants that calm the nerves and reduce pressure. Responsible for the sustainable development of fetal tissues. It enters the body through food. Ascorbic acid helps retinol and tocopherol to function, and does not “make friends” with drugs against high acidity. When cooked, it quickly collapses.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol). Lowers pressure directly. Berries – keepers of tocopherol: rosehip – 1,7 mg; cloudberry and mountain ash black – 1,5 mg; blueberry and red mountain ash – 1,4 mg. Tocopherol lowers blood pressure, as it saturates the blood vessels with oxygen. It inhibits the development of atherosclerosis and the formation of blood clots, helps tissues to breathe, and cells to share. Develops a placenta and prevents miscarriage in the first weeks of pregnancy. Resistant to elevated temperatures.
- Vitamin H (Biotin). Normalizes pressure. Berries – sources of biotin: strawberries and strawberries – 4 mcg; sea buckthorn – 3,3 mcg; red currant – 2,4 mcg. Biotin lowers high and low blood pressure, regulates blood sugar and acts like insulin. It is indicated for pregnant women, as it is involved in the division of fetal cells. It is produced in the intestinal flora with a balanced diet. With antibiotic treatment, the lack of biotin is worth making up for. A lack of biotin makes Vitamin C “useless.” Water-soluble. It is resistant to light and air, but is not absorbed along with fats that have undergone heat treatment and contact with oxygen.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid). Lowers pressure indirectly. Berries filled with folic acid: strawberries and strawberries – 20 mcg; black grapes – 10 mcg; Sea buckthorn – 9 mcg. Folic acid lowers blood pressure, maintains a balance of nitric oxide, reduces the amount of homocysteine, which constricts blood vessels and helps form blood clots. Favorably affects the nervous system, activates the production of the “hormone of pleasure”. Acid deficiency in pregnant women affects the development of the neural tube of the fetus and threatens with spontaneous abortion, the development of cleft lip, cleft palate and splitting of the spine of the fetus. Loses 90% of useful properties during heat treatment. Participates in hematopoiesis together with iron, copper, B6 and B12.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Lowers pressure indirectly. Berries saturated with pyridoxine: black grapes – 0,3 mg; black currant and red currant – 0,1 mg; grapes white, red, isabella and quiche-mish – 0,09 mg. Pyridoxine normalizes the state of hypertension, removes salt and excess fluid from the body, normalizes sugar levels, and soothes the nervous system by the production of antidepressants. Pregnant women are recommended to take with toxicosis. The vitamin acts with B1, B9 and B12 in the fight against signs of atherosclerosis and other diseases of the circulatory system. It is resistant to boiling, frying and oxygen, but loses its properties under sunlight.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). Normalizes pressure. Berries – carriers of pantothenic acid: red currant – 0,6 mg; black currant – 0,4 g; strawberries and strawberries – 0,3 mg. Pantothenic acid regulates the metabolism. Deficiency of the substance leads to unpredictable surges in blood pressure. There are no special indications during pregnancy. It functions normally only with vitamins B1 and C, helps folic acid work. It is soluble in water, acetic acid and alcohol. Half destroyed by heat treatment.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin). Normalizes pressure. Berries – Riboflavin stores: Irga – 12 mg; black grapes – 0,14 mg; rosehip – 0,13 mg. Riboflavin does not directly reduce, but prevents the increase in pressure, helps to remove fluids from the body, interacts with drugs against hypertension. Vitamin B2 is involved in metabolism, blood formation, strengthening the nervous system and transports oxygen to the cells of the body, which affects the conversion of sugar and starch into energy for muscle work. The substance regulates the reproductive function and growth of the fetus. Riboflamin is ingested with food or synthesized with intestinal microflora. The substance accelerates the action of vitamin B6 and interacts with vitamin A. It is resistant to heat treatment, but dies under sunlight.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Normalizes pressure. Berries provided with thiamine: black grapes – 0,16 mg; white and red grapes – 0,07 mg; cloudberry – 0,06 mg. Thiamine keeps pressure within normal limits and reduces it with hypovitaminosis. Shortage is caused by the use of sweets and flour products. Mandatory for normal functioning of the heart and other muscles. Responsible for copying genetic information, and therefore indispensable during pregnancy. Thiamine loses a quarter of its beneficial properties when cooked and disappears when boiled, in contact with alcohol, coffee, tobacco, citric acid, carbonic salts and metals.
- Vitamin PP (nicotinic acid). Lowers pressure indirectly. Berries with a high content of niacin: black grapes – 1,6 mg; Mulberry – 0,9 mg; raspberries, rose hips, red mountain ash – 0,7 mg. It lowers blood pressure, reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood, dilates blood vessels, improves blood coagulation and digestion. “Calms” the nervous system. During pregnancy, it normalizes blood circulation in the placenta, fetal growth and adrenal function, a violation of which threatens to terminate the pregnancy. Niacin dissolves in water and loses up to half of its properties during cooking, drying, frying and other cooking methods.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,