Anything can provoke an increase in blood pressure in hypertension. People have to control nutrition, to refrain from emotional and physical overload. Some have to give up their favorite drink – coffee. “Is it possible to drink green tea in case of hypertension?” – a good half of tea people will ask and will be pleasantly surprised: not possible, but necessary!
Useful properties of green tea for hypertensive patients
Green tea lowers blood pressure through three main actions:
Vessels cannot contain infinitely much blood. And its amount depends on how much a person drinks, and how long the fluid is retained in the body. The more water you drink, the greater the blood volume.
Excessive pressure is exerted on the vascular walls, which leads to an attack of hypertension. Green tea inhibits stagnant processes by accelerating the removal of excess fluid through the kidneys.
Accumulated cholesterol also causes high blood pressure. Imagine a hose. The outer diameter remains constant, while the inner diameter gradually decreases with pollution.
The amount of water supplied remains the same. Then the walls of the hose experience excessive pressure and can even be damaged. Green tea clears the gaps of veins, arteries and capillaries from cholesterol plaques and preserves their health.
The tonic effect of the drink is to expand and strengthen the vessels. Imagine that with a constant amount of incoming water, the hose clearance suddenly increases. Then the pressure drops. And this is what hypertonics need.
Read the instructions for the use of prednisone here.
The beneficial components of green tea
Useful properties of the drink are due to the chemical composition:
- Tannin. Gives a characteristic taste and strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Thein. This substance is a relative of caffeine. But unlike the latter, it is harmless to the heart, because it acts gently and quickly removed from the body. But during this time, thein manages to invigorate the body and improve cerebral circulation.
- Catechin is a natural antiox >
There are vitamins in green tea:
- Carotene (provitamin A). Keeps the lumen of the blood vessels free.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Strengthens the walls.
- Thiamine, riboflavin and nicotinic acid (vitamins B1, B2 and B3). Participate in metabolic processes and reduce cholesterol.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E). Responsible for tissue elasticity.
Possible harm and contraindications
Green tea with hypertension can not be drunk in immense quantities. Due to the high content of polyphenols, a drink when consumed in liters can cause poisoning. Other consequences of abuse include liver disease from intoxication and urolithiasis.
Contraindications to green tea for hypertensive patients:
- Kidney stones and urinary organs;
- Gastric ulcer;
- Lactation period;
- Alcoholic intoxication.
Types of varieties
For the first time, green tea began to be obtained in China. Today this country produces only elite varieties:
- Xiu Longjing. It is pressed manually. It leaves a sweet aftertaste, and the aroma is associated with orchid. The color of the drink is yellow.
- Gunpowder. Twisted leaves resemble pellets that “explode” during brewing. It is good in combination with mint – what hypertonics need.
- Bilochun. Tea from the smallest young tea leaves collected in early spring. It has a fruity taste and a pronounced floral smell.
- Yoon Woo. Drink for an amateur because of astringency and a bitter aftertaste.
- Huangshan Maofeng. Tea leaves are freshly blossomed leaves and buds. When brewed, they thin the floral aroma. Possesses a nutty flavor.
In Japan, 100% of the tea market is occupied by green varieties. Most popular:
- September. It combines sweet and bitter notes that go well with Japanese cuisine.
- Recuta. A variety suitable for daily use. Light citrus aroma complements the berry notes of taste.
- Gekuro. Bushes are artificially shaded to grow this type of tea. This creates favorable conditions for the accumulation of a large amount of tannin in the leaves. Namely, this substance strengthens blood vessels, helping to reduce blood pressure.
Georgian green tea is less popular, but in terms of taste, it is ready to compete with Chinese and Japanese varieties. What is only the collection “Bouquet of Georgia” and “Extra”. For daily consumption, the varieties numbered 115 and 125 are more suitable.
How to choose a good tea
So that you can better assess the quality of the tea leaf, buy it by weight. In doing so, pay attention to:
- The color, which largely determines the quality of green tea. It should be green, but shades can vary from dull to dark olive. In China, the best varieties have pistachio color and a slight sheen of silver or gold. Do not buy too dark tea, because this is a sign of a violation of production technology. This will affect not only the taste, but also the healing properties of the drink.
- Duration of collection. Ask when the tea leaf was harvested. If in the spring, then you can enjoy a mild flavor with a floral, fruity or nutty finish. Autumn leaves are astringent and have a lot of bitterness. Do not buy last year’s tea. It can be distinguished by a large number of broken tea leaves from frequent transport and transfers from place to place.
- Hum >
If you decide to buy packaged tea, the main criteria for choosing will be:
- Package and box integrity.
- The presence of a trademark and information about the country of origin and the date of collection of the tea leaf. The package should also indicate: net weight, shelf life and storage conditions.
- Marking. Options: numbering from 1 to 7 (in order of quality deterioration). But the best tea is designated not No. 1, but Extra.
Rules for storing green tea
- Air temperature 17-19 degrees;
- Hum >
To get the maximum benefit and enjoy the taste of the drink, you need to be able to properly brew green tea:
- Boil water.
- Warm the teapot over the fire. If you pour tea in a cold container, the drink will instantly lower the temperature by 8-10 degrees. Then beneficial substances will not be able to stand out.
- For every 200 ml, add 1 tsp. tea leaves and 1 more “per teapot”. If you have a volume of 600 ml, then it will be 3 + 1 = 4 tablespoons.
- Pour in water cooled to 80 degrees.
- Leave the drink for 1-3 minutes, and then pour it into cups.
How to drink green tea with hypertension
Green tea is not a cure. Its mild action lasts a long time. The effect of a once drunk drink will not be. A daily intake is needed for 1-2 weeks. Only then will the tonometer show an improvement.
The minimum amount of green tea that hypertensive patients should drink to reduce pressure is one cup (200 ml). But you should not drink more than 3-4 cups (600-800 ml) per day, because this can affect the health of internal organs.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,