The human body is an aquatic environment in which the amount of fluid is 75%. Muscle contains 70% water, and 85% in brain cells. Each cell of the body “floats” in the intercellular fluid.
It is in a liquid medium that the main life reactions occur – the breakdown of proteins, fats, carbohydrates (in the secretory fluid of the stomach), oxygen transfer (blood fluid). Water is the basis of life, and its sufficient amount guarantees the flow of all vital processes. Water and hypertension are two interrelated concepts. With a lack of water, pressure rises, hypertension of the 1st degree appears.
What does water do:
- Delivers nutrition and flushes toxins;
- Participates in the conversion of food into energy;
- It supports the amount of blood, its viscosity, controls cholesterol deposits and regulates blood pressure;
- Regulates body temperature;
- Supports the amount of intraarticular fluid, prevents arthritis and joint pain;
- It supports the amount of intracerebral fluid, this regulates thinking, coordination;
- Provides kidney function;
- Lack of water in the body: consequences of a deficiency
- Useful properties of water for hypertension
- How much water to drink with hypertension
- How not to drink water?
- The role of water in the treatment and prevention of diseases
- Water diet as a method of preventing hypertension
- Water consumption regimen for hypertension
- Pouring cold water on hypertension
Lack of water in the body: consequences of a deficiency
A lack of water is called dehydration. It is formed already with a lack of 1-2% fluid. At the same time, a person worsens well-being, impotence appears, sleep is disturbed. Fatigue and headache are felt.
Dehydration is the # 1 stress for any living thing. In such a situation, the body adapts by increasing pressure. At the same time, the amount of blood decreases, the vascular lumen narrows.
Often a person does not realize that he lacks water. Therefore, it is important to know the first signs of dehydration.
- Dry mouth and skin;
- Skin peeling
- Loss of energy, weakness;
- Poor digestion;
- High blood pressure;
- Edema (in conditions of lack of fluid, the body stores salt and water).
Lack of water leads to dehydration of cells and closure of capillaries. Therefore, a long-term drawback, chronic dehydration leads to various pathologies, diseases that cannot be cured by the methods of modern medicine.
Useful properties of water for hypertension
One of the reasons for the formation of high blood pressure is a lack of fluid in the body. Often a lot of pressure can be reduced by simply drinking water. How does a lack of fluid form high blood pressure?
Water maintains the necessary volume of all internal environments of the body. It replenishes the composition of the blood, makes it less viscous, increases the fluidity in the vessels. With a lack of water, two pathological processes are formed:
- Blood thickening and prolapse of cholesterol clots on the walls of blood vessels;
- Vasoconstriction (due to a decrease in the amount of blood);
- Such a narrowing is a signal of fluid loss within the body.
Each of these processes causes an increase in pressure inside the vessels.
Drinking water facilitates the condition, reduces pressure, if not to normal limits, then at least to lower indicators.
How much water to drink with hypertension
The amount of water that a person consumes in 1 day varies from 1 to 3 liters. It is affected by:
- Weight of a person;
- The activity of his life (how many movements a person makes during the day);
- Climate of res >With hypertension, it is recommended to drink at least 1 liter of water per day. At the same time, start any meal with a glass of water.
If you feel hunger or a strong appetite, drink a glass of clean (spring, purified in the filter) water, wait 20-30 minutes. During this time, water will pass through the stomach and make room for food. Thus, you will drink 3 glasses (this is about 700 – 750 ml of water).
The remaining 250 ml (another glass) can be drunk during the day. And if it’s hot, then more, another 2 or 3 cups and only up to 2 liters of water per day (part of the water will come out with sweat).
Important: for hypertension, it is necessary to drink unsalted water. It is salt that retains fluid in the body, forms edema. And one more thing: they recommend drinking water in small sips, as if “chewing” it in the mouth.
How not to drink water?
- Do not drink water immediately after eating. This will lead to a decrease in the concentration of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. At the same time, digestion of food will worsen, undigested residues and toxins will accumulate.
- Water can not be changed to tea, soda, juice, coffee. Pure water is an irreplaceable liquid. Only she regularly cleans the kidneys and removes toxins. All other fluids (including salted water, coffee and tea) are excreted through the intestines.
Also, do not use diuretics. The best way to increase urine and relieve swelling is to drink clean water without salt.
The role of water in the treatment and prevention of diseases
Well-known sayings say that all diseases from nerves and from a lack of water. Hence the conclusion: water is a cure for all diseases. What can be cured with ordinary fresh drinking water (purified, melt, spring).
- Obesity, overweight;
- Weakened digestion (as a result – to establish a metabolism);
- High blood pressure;
- Dry skin (as a result, increase its elasticity and youthful appearance).
The role of water in the human body can be assessed only in its absence. Losing 2% of water causes intense thirst. At 10% loss, hallucinations form. A 20% lack of fluid causes death.
Water diet as a method of preventing hypertension
Water diet – this is the use of water amid a decrease in the amount of food. The volume of water should be greater than the volume of food. Usually on a water diet you need to drink up to 3 liters of fluid per day.
Due to the effect of weight loss, the water diet is used for weight loss. At the same time, not only weight is reduced, the whole body is also healed.
Water is consumed necessarily – half an hour before a meal, and optionally – throughout the day. In this case, the appetite becomes noticeably weaker, the amount of food consumed is reduced. Slags and toxins in the cells of the body dissolve and are excreted through the bloodstream into the intestines, then to the outside.
One of the options for a water diet is fasting with drinking water. This famous technique helps cleanse the body of various toxins. First, the digestive system (intestines and liver) is included in the cleaning. After – the purified liver gets the opportunity to better filter the blood and cleanse it of cholesterol. After – the blood gets the opportunity to dissolve and remove blood vessel cholesterol through the liver.
Water diet and therapeutic fasting act on two main causes of hypertension:
- Cleanses the digestive tract, intestines, liver. This means that it reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood and on the walls of blood vessels.
- Replenishes the supply of fluid and the amount of blood. Expands blood vessels and eliminates the causes of their narrowing.
Thus, when replenishing the fluid supply and cleansing the body, the pressure returns to normal.
Water consumption regimen for hypertension
An increase in pressure is a reaction to a lack of water. The higher the pressure, the more water a person needs. However, it should be drunk throughout the day, divided into small portions (half or 1 glass at a time).
- Drink 1 glass of water in the morning, immediately after waking up.
- Drink 1 glass of water before meals (how many times you eat, how many times you need to drink water before meals). It can be from 3 to 5 glasses per day (for 3-5 meals).
- Drink 1 glass of water in the evening, 1 hour after dinner, but not before bedtime.
If it is hot, the air temperature holds around 35-40 ° C, you need to drink more often (between meals). If you train and sweat, visit a bathhouse, jog, be sure to drink water before training (also 1 glass).
Pouring cold water on hypertension
Tempering procedures such as dousing with cold water stimulate the flow of blood and lymph, accelerate the elimination of toxins. Can hypertension be poured in cold water? And how does the body react to contrast procedures with high blood pressure?
Official medicine does not recommend cold douche for VSD, hypertension, heart disease. What happens with short-term exposure to cold:
- The body receives short-term stress (shake).
- Adrenaline is produced intensively and enters the bloodstream (a standard reaction to any stress).
- The adrenal glands secrete glucocorticoids (a reaction to stress), which initiate the release of heat and heating of the skin surfaces. Thus, bodies are thrown into the bloodstream that increase its viscosity (adrenaline, glucocorticoids). Blood becomes thicker and more able to form a blood clot.
- Blood vessels are compressed reflexively, especially small superficial capillaries. The pressure is increasing. The superficial blood flow weakens for a while, while the internal blood flow increases.
Useful pouring cold water on hypertensive patients is contraindicated. You can water individual parts of the body (arms, legs, lower body to the waist) with a relatively small increase in pressure (up to 140 mmHg). At higher values - it is necessary to limit stressful procedures.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,