The causes of nocturnal hypertension can be associated with serious violations of the biological clock and rhythms. Nighttime hypertension is a form of hypertension. As mentioned above, during the day, blood pressure indicators increase.
This is due to physical and psychological stress, which is caused by wakefulness. At night, the pressure should decrease, because there is an increase in parasympathetic activity.
Nighttime hypertension is a danger in that it increases the risks of such serious complications:
- Unstable angina pectoris;
- Cerebral stroke;
- Acute heart attack;
- Hypertensive crises;
- Sudden death;
- Heart arythmy.
If in the evening after measuring blood pressure, you find that the indicators have increased, then this is a serious reason to consult a doctor.
Degrees of hypertension
For a correct diagnosis, the doctor must first determine the degree of the disease and mark it in the medical file of the victim. If nocturnal hypertension is at the last stage of development, then this can cause serious complications.
The treatment of the disease at the first stage is much successful, but today not every person goes to the cardiologist immediately after the first symptoms are discovered.
There are three stages of nocturnal hypertension, each of which has its own symptoms and treatment characteristics:
- First stage. For her, her blood pressure is up to 160/100 mm. These indicators do not decrease for a long time and can last for several days or even weeks. Symptoms in the first stage are absent. The patient can only complain of insomnia, slight pain in the heart and headache.
- The second one. For her, her blood pressure reaches 180/100 mm. There are also a number of other symptoms, including left ventricular hypertrophy, narrowing of the retinal artery, protein is found in urine, and creatinine in the blood. The patient is disturbed by sleep, shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness and angina pectoris occur. If you do not seek help in time, then the disease will lead to the development of stroke and heart attack. The treatment of nocturnal hypertension in the second stage occurs with the help of drugs for hypertension.
- The third. For the last stage of nocturnal hypertension, blood pressure is characteristic with indicators of 180/110 mm and even higher. When diagnosing, severe changes in the internal organs are determined. Severe shortness of breath is observed, the rhythm of the heart, angina, impaired hearing, sleep, impaired vision and memory, as well as renal failure. The risk of stroke and heart attack increases many times.
With hypertension, captopress is prescribed.
How is the disease manifested
Clinically nocturnal hypertension has no specific symptoms. For many years, a person may not even suspect that he has this disease. At the same time, he will have a high vitality.
Symptoms such as nausea, weakness, and dizziness may be present. But most people take these signs for overwork.
Serious symptoms occur when target organs are affected. These are the organs that are most sensitive to changes in blood pressure. The following symptoms indicate an initial lesion of cerebral blood supply:
- Pain in the head;
- Extraneous sounds in the head;
- Decreased performance;
- Memory impairment
Already in the second stage, the following signs are added to the above signs:
- Double vision;
- Flickering black dots in front of the eyes;
- General weakness;
- Speech impairment;
- Numbness of arms and legs.
If we are talking about the last stage of nocturnal hypertension, then it can provoke a heart attack or stroke. The earliest and constant sign of the disease remains an increase in blood pressure. It occurs due to hypertrophy of the left ventricle of the myocardium.
As a result of this, its mass growth increases, which leads to a thickening of the vessel walls. First, the walls of the left ventricle become thicker, and then the motor chamber of this ventricle expands.
Similar manifestations are present with cardiac hypertension. Otherwise, this condition is called cardiac hypertension. This form of the disease is characterized by the formation of morphological changes in the aorta.
The most important and frequent sign of nocturnal hypertension is a headache. In this case, it can manifest itself at any time of the day.
Most often, patients will experience pain at night, as well as immediately after waking up. The nature of the pain can be bursting or severe in the occipital region.
With hypertension, patients complain of swelling of the legs, which is a symptom of heart failure or impaired renal function.
The treatment of nocturnal hypertension is to constantly monitor the level of blood pressure, as well as taking medications whose action is aimed at maintaining it within normal limits. There are several groups of drugs, each of which serves to lower blood pressure,
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
These drugs can reduce peripheral capillary resistance and heart rate. When drawing up a treatment regimen, a doctor may include the following medications: