Hypertension is an excessive increase in pressure, periodically recurring due to stressful situations and other factors. The symptomatology of hypertension is similar to overwork, so it often does not cause concern.
The following symptoms may indicate the presence of a disease:
- Slight visual impairment, flies before the eyes;
- Headaches, dizziness;
- Redness of the skin;
- Decreased sensitivity in the fingers;
- Decreased quality of sleep;
- Decreased performance;
- Impaired memory and intellectual abilities;
- Edema of the eyelids and face, manifested mainly in the morning.
Symptoms can occur periodically and pass after enough rest, but then recur and, in some cases, last long.
Hypertensive Risk Factors
The disease develops gradually, may be accompanied by seizures. Hypertensive crisis can cause the death of the patient, so you need to familiarize yourself with the rules of first aid for hypertension.
With a diagnosed disease, the doctor instructs on behavior in difficult situations. The patient should know what leads to a deterioration in health, this:
High salt content in food. It happens that after taking certain foods an attack occurs. This is easily explained by doctors: salt causes the retention of excess flu >You can recognize the onset of an attack by the following signs:
- Confusion, loss of memory;
- Sudden nausea and vomiting;
- Excessive redness of the skin;
- Dizziness and headache, ringing in the ears;
- Loss of coordination.
The consequences of a hypertensive crisis
If the patient has hypertension, first aid should be provided urgently. In case of ignorance of rescue measures, you should call an ambulance.
Hypertensive crisis develops according to two scenarios: with complications and without them. Since the disease implies serious violations of the blood circulation in the body, complications are understood as a critical situation like:
- Cerebral edema;
- Pulmonary edema;
- Heart attack;
Complicated hypertensive crisis causes irreparable damage to the organs of vision, brain, liver, kidneys, and more to the heart.
Ambulance for hypertension involves the following procedure:
- Establishing calm patient. Panic does not contribute to recovery and normalization of blood circulation. To calm down, you can resort to the help of herbal medicines: valerian, peony, corvalol, motherwort.
- Restoring breathing is also an important task at the time of the attack. Deep and calm breaths and exhalations are able to normalize the patient’s condition. Additionally, it is necessary to ensure the influx of fresh air by opening the door or window, however, this should be done with great care, avo />To combat the violation of blood circulation, first aid for hypertension includes the application of a cold compress on the forehead. Feet should be warm, therefore mustard mustard is used for calves for 15 minutes or warm heaters.
- With diagnosed hypertension, first aid is to take an extraordinary dose of medication. If the patient has pain behind the sternum, then it is necessary to drink nitroglycerin and call an ambulance team.
- Of the most common drugs for hypertension, captopril, nifedipine, cordaflex are more common, but it is better not to self-medicate and pick up pills yourself. If a crisis occurs, you should take pills for hypertension as an ambulance sublingually (under the tongue) nifedipine (10 mg) or captopril (12 mg). If the pain does not stop, do not postpone the call of doctors. Self-administration of tablets is permissible if an ambulance is on the way, and the patient’s condition worsens.
- Throughout the process of first aid for hypertension at home, it is necessary to regularly measure pressure. At least once every 15-20 minutes.
Help hypertension in a hospital
Nursing care for hypertension includes the following activities:
- Conversation with the patient and his family about a serious restriction of salt in food consumed.
- Informing the patient about the desired improvement in working and resting conditions.
- Conversation on the topic of full sleep. Tips for carefully ventilating the room before rest, limiting the viewing of programs and films that cause anxiety. If necessary, recommendations for taking sedatives.
- Teaching the patient the basic methods of providing care for hypertension.
- Informing about the inadmissibility of smoking and drinking alcohol, as this can cause an attack.
- Conversation regarding the regular and correct intake of medications prescribed by a doctor. Informing about their effect on the body hypertension.
- A complete story about the disease and its causes.
- Informing about mandatory control of body weight, exclusion of excess weight.
- Talk about diet and its direct effect on maintaining normal pressure.
- First aid training at home, familiarization with the signs of the onset of a hypertensive crisis, measuring blood pressure and heart rate.
The benefits of this treatment:
- Gentle elimination of the symptoms of the disease;
- Combined funds act on several mechanisms at once, preventing an increase in pressure;
- Substances supplement each other’s action, while side effects are reduced;
- Combination therapy allows for better protection of blood vessels, heart, kidneys;
- Combined funds are distinguished by an affordable reception system, due to this, high application efficiency is achieved.
The treatment of hypertension with folk remedies is also considered effective. To reduce and normalize the pressure, the following recipes are used:
- Flaxseed oil, which can be bought at a pharmacy at a relatively low price, helps in the fight against hypertension. Its unique properties allow you to thin the blood, eliminate high cholesterol, remove plaques and blood clots. Thanks to omega-3 fatty acids, there is a positive trend towards the digestive process.
- Freshly squeezed juices, consumed regularly, also have a beneficial effect on the body hypertension. In this case, the following products should be used: beets, cucumbers, carrots, kiwi. You can add greens, lemon juice, spinach, celery. The juice should be saturated and a little thick. It is possible to take a healthy drink as a supplement to any meal.
- The use of garlic and onions in cooking is very beneficial for blood vessels. These products reduce blood pressure by cleansing blood vessels and improving blood quality. The benefits are tangible when you use a clove of garlic and a small onion per day. In the absence of contraindications, it is recommended to use fresh.
- The infusion of red pine cones has a quick result after the start of use. It’s easy to cook. It is preferable to collect the cones in June-July, rinse them thoroughly, and allow to dry. Prepare a liter jar, place the cones and pour 40% alcohol or vodka. The infusion is prepared for about 3 weeks in a dark place at room temperature. The quality of the drink is checked by the presence of a saturated dark red or red-brown shade. Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
Treatment of hypertension according to Neumyvakin
Professor Neumyvakin experimentally determined that the human body is capable of producing hydrogen peroxide, which has distinguished itself in the treatment of many diseases. The impossibility of self-healing is the fact that a person emits a small amount of it.
How to treat hypertension with hydrogen peroxide:
- The treatment regimen involves a course of 10 days;
- A solution in the amount of 1 drop is regularly used. Every day the volume increases by 1 drop;
- The maximum amount of solution used is 30 drops;
- If you want to conduct a second course, a break of 1 week is made;
- With a second course, the treatment regimen looks like this: 10 drops per day for 3 days, then a break of 3 days.
Side effects may occur in the form of weakness and a slight decrease in performance, however, these symptoms are short-lived.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,