If high blood pressure for a person begins to take on a regular character, then this is an occasion to see a doctor. But it is not so easy to establish a diagnosis. The specialist will appoint the patient to keep a diary, where to record blood pressure daily.
Events need to be held for several weeks or even a month. The exception is the situation when, while taking the patient, the blood pressure indicators are 180/130. With such high blood pressure, the doctor will instantly diagnose “grade 3 hypertension,” and then a diagnosis will be prescribed.
Pressure 180/130 is not always a symptom of hypertension. Often high blood pressure – signs of a serious pathology. Doctors distinguish the following disease, characterized by a pressure of 180/130:
- Impaired adrenal and kidney function. Indications Blood pressure 180 to 130 may be a symptom of renal artery stenosis, aldesteronism (increased concentration of the adrenal hormone aldosterone), pheochromocytoma (hormonal tumor of the adrenal cells).
- Pathologies of a hereditary nature. Genetic diseases often lead to high blood pressure. These include those that affect the functioning of the kidneys: hyperaldosteronism (a process in which the adrenal cortex produces a greater amount of aldosterone), an imaginary overabundance of corticosteroids syndrome, polycystic kidney disease. They are diagnosed in childhood.
- Diseases of the endocrine system. Pressure 180/130 is observed in patients with diabetes mellitus, with thyroid diseases.
- Acromegaly. This condition is accompanied by an increased concentration of growth hormone in the blood, resulting in an increase in pressure of 180/130.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system, and especially this applies to patients suffering from hypertension of the left stomach.
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome. When a person snores during a night’s sleep, this indicates a respiratory failure, and not enough oxygen enters the body. To compensate for the loss, the heart begins to beat harder, spasms of blood vessels occur, and blood pressure rises.
- Nervous Disorders. When the autonomic nervous system is in an excited state, the body produces substances that tone smooth muscles, increasing the heart rate. And this is a direct path to hypertension.
What happens in the body at a pressure of 180/130
Pressure 180 to 130 leads to the development of the following negative phenomena in the body:
- The narrowing of the vessels, and their walls become fragile;
- Decreased vision, the development of glaucoma;
- Increased load on the heart, as a result of which tachycardia develops;
- Increased stress on the kidneys, as a result of which their work is disrupted;
- The development of atherosclerosis of the aorta, cardiac and cerebral vessels.
If you do not normalize the pressure, then the presented phenomena can cause a stroke, heart attack, insufficient kidney and heart function, and impaired brain function.
What to do at a pressure of 180/130
Pressure 180 to 130 what to do? The first step is to call an ambulance crew. If the pressure returned to normal the next day, then seek the help of a physician.
He will be able to prescribe a diagnosis and draw up treatment. Before the ambulance arrives, you can take the following actions:
- Take a horizontal position and do not be nervous. You should be as calm as possible.
- Put something cold on the hands and feet.
- Use tea with lemon balm and black currant.
- If chest pain occurs, take a nitroglycerin tablet. Only do this provided that there are no contraindications.
- Do not use Papaverine and Diabozole, as they will only aggravate the situation.
- If there are no contraindications, then you can take captopril or nifedipine.
So that pressure 180 to 130 does not become a regular symptom, take a series of preventative measures.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .
The use of herbs
The following recipes can be used to lower your blood pressure:
- Combine in a container of 5 g motherwort and valerian root, 2 g of yarrow and anise fruits. Add to them 2 cup boiling water and use the mixture in several sets per day.
- Prepare components such as cinquefoil root, cinnamon, and viburnum fruits. Take them in an amount of 50 g, pour 1,5 cups of water. Wait 30 minutes, filter and take 10 ml before eating.
- To obtain a birch alcohol tincture, you will need to take 10 g of birch buds, add alcohol. Keep the mixture in a dark container for 3 weeks. Filter and consume 15 drops 4 times a day.
- To create lingonberry tincture, you need to take 15 g of dried leaves, add a glass of water. Set on the stove, cook for 20 minutes. Filter and consume in small sips for 2 days.
The products that are contained in your diet have a certain effect on all the processes that occur in the body. To prevent pressure increase, follow these simple guidelines:
- Eat salty, smoked foods as little as possible. With a high concentration of salt in the body, fluid is retained in the body, and this leads to an increase in the load on the heart and blood vessels.
- Control weight. If body weight is higher than normal, then you should limit the daily calorie intake to 1200-1500 calories. So you have to give up baking and sweets. Excess weight is an auxiliary load on the joints, blood vessels and increased heart function.
- Do not eat fatty foods, as they lead to increased cholesterol and the formation of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and atherosclerosis.
- Replenish the diet with products whose composition is rich in magnesium, silicon. They normalize the functioning of the nervous system, strengthen the heart and lower blood pressure.
A pressure of 180 to 130 is a symptom of a dangerous ailment that requires immediate treatment. If the indicators are not lowered, then this can lead to irreversible consequences. You can’t joke with this, so immediately after the relief, you need to undergo a thorough examination.