Diclofenac is an antiseptic drug that has analgesic and antipyretic effects. Released in the form of solutions for intramuscular injection solution, ointment, gel, suppositories and tablets. It is used to treat rheumatological, traumatological, neurological and gynecological problems.
In the treatment of cystitis, this drug is one of the most effective. According to statistics, 25% of women and girls have suffered from this disease, and every tenth suffers from its relapses. Therefore, doctors face a difficult task: to find a remedy that effectively eliminates this problem.
Diclofenac is suitable for patients with acute or chronic disease. It promotes the restoration of the bladder mucosa and has a positive effect on inflammatory mediators, but it is not a basic drug.
Indications and drug contraindications
The remedy is prescribed for the treatment of cystitis with the manifestation of such signs:
- Frequent and painful urination.
- Weakness and fever.
- Pain in the lower back and lower abdomen.
The drug has a resorptive (systemic) effect, therefore, before using it, you should consult with your doctor.
It should be used with caution, considering restrictions on use and side effects. The product is prohibited for people with individual intolerance to its components, suffering from chronic gastrointestinal diseases, circulatory disorders, renal and heart failure, bronchial asthma. Also for pregnant and breastfeeding women, children under 16 years of age.
With prolonged use of diclofenac or its uncontrolled use, the following organs and processes may be disrupted:
- Digestive tract (characterized by the appearance of nausea, vomiting, pain and burning sensation in the stomach, bloating, diarrhea, ulcerative lesions).
- Central nervous system (headache, dizziness, seizures, insomnia).
- Functioning of the senses (impairment of vision and hearing).
- Cardiovascular system (the appearance of the likelihood of a heart attack, increased blood pressure, tachycardia).
- The functions of the urinary organs (the occurrence of edema and problems with urination).
- The appearance of an allergic reaction on the skin and itching.
- Hair loss.
The drug affects the speed of reaction and concentration. Therefore, it is not recommended for transport managers to use it.
Interaction with other drugs and alcohol
The daily dosage of the drug is set by the doctor depending on the patient’s indications and the severity of the disease. It is used topically, rectally, by mouth, or as an injection. The maximum allowable single dose is not more than 150 mg per day.
Inside, adults are prescribed 75-150 mg of the drug in several doses. When the condition improves, the dose is gradually reduced. Children and adolescents are prescribed at the rate of 2 mg per 1 kg of weight. In severe cases and in the postoperative period – 75 mg twice a day, with a short break. Such therapy lasts from 1 to 5 days, then the amount of the drug decreases.
Before rectal use, it is recommended to cleanse the intestines with an enema, and insert suppositories lying on their side. You need to stay in this position for 30 minutes. During this period, the drug is absorbed and enters the bloodstream. The dosage should be observed – no more than 50 mg of the drug twice a day. The duration of treatment is about a week.
With local treatment, 4 grams of ointment or gel is rubbed into the skin 2-4 times a day. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
For intramuscular injection, the daily dose is 75 mg twice a day (two ampoules). Re-introduction of funds can be done only 12 hours after the first injection. The duration of treatment is no more than two weeks, in patients over 65 years of age – no more than two days. It is necessary to carry out therapy only under the supervision of a doctor.
This drug has the following advantages:
- Pain is eliminated within half an hour.
- It is released in several forms, which allows you to choose the appropriate method of treatment.
- Copes with the main symptoms of cystitis.
- Can be taken before, after, or with meals.
- Does not eliminate the cause of cystitis.
- There is a risk of developing and exacerbating chronic diseases.
- Due to the good analgesic effect, many patients do not visit specialists in time, which often leads to relapses.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.