In a situation where the pressure rises above the permissible age figures, many people do not immediately realize that this happened to them. Her health worsens, it becomes difficult to concentrate, breathing difficulties may occur, a rush of blood to the face may occur and a headache may occur.
These sensations can not be dismissed when the pressure figures increase to serious indicators. But if at the same time there is a high pulse at high pressure, it is impossible not to notice this.
Even a very high pulse in itself will bring dissonance to the well-being of a person, making it difficult for active life and causing shortness of breath. At low rates, a person does not always notice that the heartbeat has accelerated, but above 100 beats per minute are already pathological.
When the pressure is far from normal numbers, the question arises: what to do?
Causes of High Pulse
It is conditionally possible to divide the causes of this condition into two groups: those associated with any disease and those not related.
A high pulse without disease can occur when there are:
- Circumstances with increased emotional background: excitement (at the exam, when visiting a senior official), worries about the results of work, the joy of meeting a loved one or the arrival of relatives, a quarrel or conflict.
- The addictions associated with the use of tobacco products.
- Drinking drinks with a lot of caffeine.
- Violation of the daily routine, which involves a sufficient amount of sleep and rest. Lack of sleep dramatically affects the adaptive functions of the body, forcing the heart to work in an enhanced mode.
- Binge eating. This is especially true for seasonings and dishes with a lot of fat.
- Alcohol consumption. Alcohol refers to a group of factors that adversely affect the entire body, including the number of heart attacks.
- Overloads associated with the expenditure of physical or mental energy: cross-country running for a long distance (not necessarily long in the case of a poorly trained person), solving an impossible task.
Diseases that can cause a high pulse:
- Thyro >
Symptoms of this condition:
- Loss of muscle tone, impotence;
- Semi-fainting state;
- Lack of air;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Flushed face;
- Incoherence of thinking;
The danger of high blood pressure combined with high heart rate
When repeated, these symptoms are aggravated, become protracted, and are fraught with deep complications both in the functioning of the brain and in the functioning of the cardiovascular system. If you take carelessly of a high pulse at high pressure, the consequences can be catastrophic and lead to a stroke or heart attack.
Examinations that provide reliable information about the patient’s health will be needed.
Methods of diagnosis
First, the doctor interviews the patient in detail what caused the attack, whether there have been disturbing events in the past few days, disturbances in a healthy lifestyle, whether this happened in the past, and what it was connected with.
The anamnesis includes details about childhood illnesses, operations; prescribed therapeutic measures in connection with this; as well as about the features of a person’s lifestyle. The doctor will be interested in existing diseases and medications that are being taken, as both can affect the occurrence of an attack of hypertension in combination with tachycardia.
During the appointment, the doctor several times measures the patient’s pressure and checks the pulse at different positions of his body – standing, sitting, and lying on the couch; simultaneously observing and evaluating his level of anxiety, the condition of the skin, the presence or absence of excess weight. Next, blood tests and hardware examinations are prescribed.
Hardware examinations begin primarily with an electrocardiogram – it is it that gives direct information about the patient’s condition at the time of treatment. If there are disturbing symptoms in the heart, the doctor will immediately appoint a hospitalization. If this does not happen, the patient continues to be examined to finalize the diagnosis.
The doctor will receive comprehensive information if the patient undergoes daily monitoring of the cardiovascular system according to Holter.
Holter monitoring can be of two types: measurement of blood pressure during the day; and heart rate measurement. During this time, the patient wears, without removing, the sensors attached to the skin of the chest and neck. A recording device connected by wires records the measurements.
Based on the monitoring result, the patient receives a printout in which at every moment the work of his heart muscle is recorded. After that, the doctor prescribes the appropriate medication for the disease.
Treatment of an attack of hypertension in combination with a high pulse
In order to wait until the doctor arrives or to be able to arrive at the regional clinic himself, the initial critical condition must be smoothed to acceptable values. Seek help from loved ones and relatives if there is anyone near you. If nobody is there, try to take action yourself.
Sometimes the first minutes of the disease are very important in terms of the further course of the disease and subsequent recovery:
- Take a sedative – drops, tablets.
- Lie in a comfortable bed.
- Provide fresh air to the room.
- Gently massage the neck and eyeballs.
- If there are medicines previously prescribed by the doctor, take a pill or capsule, carefully watching that enough time has passed before you need to take the medicine again – a sharp collapse of pressure is no less dangerous.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .