The human heart beats at its own rate, altering and adapting to situations. But there are likewise pathological modifications in rhythm, which can result in irreversible repercussions. But it is not constantly possible to right away see a physician.
What to do to eliminate an arrhythmia attack and wait on medical assistance? Correct actions will assist to handle the issue.
What is arrhythmia
Even if a client with arrhythmia feels regular enough, he requires treatment. You can’t let whatever pass itself, an arrhythmia attack ought to be attempted to ease. If this cannot be done, you cannot do without an ambulance.
Normal rates are 50 – 100 beats/min. A reduction in the number of beats per minute is called bradycardia, and a boost in the frequency is called tachycardia.
When extra heart beats appear in between regular heart beats, in these cases we can speak about arrhythmias. These modifications can be felt by the client or be totally asymptomatic, however they are all plainly noticeable on the ECG.
There are the list below types of arrhythmias:
- Heart block.
- QT extending syndrome.
- Tachycardia in accordance with the system of the atrioventricular re-entry node
- Atrial flutter.
- Dysfunction pertinent to the sinus node.
- Ventricular fibrillation.
- Tachycardias, in which there is a connection with extra packages.
- Atrial fibrillation.
- Ventricular tachycardia.
- Supraventricular paroxysmal tachycardia (shortened SVT)
- Ventricular early beats.
Each of the types emerges as an outcome of modifications brought on by a breakdown in one of the systems of the heart. From this comes the category.
Also arrhythmias can be divided into:
- Malignant. They are dangerous, with disrupted blood circulation, an absence of oxygen in the brain, a decline in pressure and a sensation of chest discomfort.
- Benign. They are not dangerous and do not require severe treatment.
If the arrhythmia is left unattended, it can set off the advancement of more severe issues, such as a heart attack.
Important! Some of the most harmful are tachycardia and bradycardia, which can be accompanied by loss of awareness and serious lightheadedness.
An individual requires emergency situation treatment, in the lack of it, this can result in irreversible repercussions.
To decrease the threat of establishing an arrhythmia attack, you ought to thoroughly monitor your health and remove the causes that might get worse the condition or trigger an attack.
These consist of:
- Love for coffee and energy beverages.
- Excessive alcohol and tobacco usage.
- Great exercise.
- Metabolic conditions in the body.
- Heart illness.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Infections and fungis.
- The start of menopause.
- Diseases of the brain.
People who are vulnerable to establishing an attack of arrhythmia should, if possible, totally remove these elements from life. Conduct an extensive evaluation if treatment is needed.
When to sound the alarm
Depending on the type of arrhythmia, it can manifest itself in a range of signs.
The most typical:
- An boost or reduce in heart rate (more than 100 beats/min or less than 50).
- “Broken” state throughout the body.
- Frequent desire to urinate.
- Pain in the chest.
- Increased sweating.
- Respiratory arrest and dilated students.
In addition to all the noted signs, the client feels basic weak point, pushing discomforts in the chest, which radiate to the jaw, neck and arms.
Manifestations of stress and anxiety, approximately worry worry, are possible. Some signs can be handled by themselves, while others, on the contrary, are just intensified without medication.
Important! Myocarditis can be a precursor of atrial fibrillation. Extrasystole, which manifested itself consistently, can result in coronary deficiency.
Therefore, individuals who have any signs of heart arrhythmia ought to see a physician as quickly as possible.
An attack of arrhythmia can start and end all of a sudden, however do not wait up until whatever disappears by itself. It is important to call an ambulance, and prior to the arrival of medical professionals, do not worry and attempt to assist yourself by yourself or with the assistance of loved ones.
The following procedures ought to be taken:
- The client requires to be seated more easily: in a chair or bed, tucking a pillow under his back. If this takes place on the street – rest on a bench, in the warm season you can likewise rest on the lawn.
- Access to fresh air needs to be supplied by opening a window or window. It is advised to get rid of excess clothes products that are squeezing or hindering regular breathing.
- The following actions can likewise assist: hold your breath for 14-16 seconds, and after that cough.
- You can attempt to cause throwing up by continuing the root of the tongue. Even if the vomit is not released, it can ease the client’s condition.
- Eat a piece of stagnant bread.
- Apply a damp cold fabric to your face or totally immerse it in a container of cold water.
- You can utilize the strategies of manual treatment. Press on your eyelids every couple of seconds.
- If chest discomfort exists, it can be eased with Nitroglycerin.
- You can utilize acupressure. To do this, within 2 minutes, you ought to show the thumb of your right-hand man on the point that lies in between the thumb and the wrist of the left hand (around 1,5 cm from the location where the pulse is felt).
In numerous cases, these activities assist to totally stop the signs of an attack. The usage of Valocordin, Corvalol, Valerian or another sedative is appropriate. Beta-blockers (Anaprilin, Konkor, Egilok) are likewise frequently utilized.
Information to be supplied to your physician:
- Indicators of pressure and pulse, if any, then for the last couple of days.
- Inform about possible elements that might set off an attack (alcohol, tension or medication usage).
- What did the client grumble about in the past and throughout the attack?
If the pulse is substantially reduced, you ought to tilt your head back a little for a much better circulation of oxygen. If you faint, you might require to carry out chest compressions or mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
An individual who occasionally struggles with regular attacks of arrhythmias ought to make sure of the schedule of drugs to assist handle an attack at home.
- Hawthorn cast.
- Anaprilin tablets.
- Some kind of muscle relaxant (Seduxen, Relanium).
With an attack of arrhythmia, it is unconditionally contraindicated to go to work or carry out any workouts. It deserves offering a state of rest and convenience to the client.
The attack can disappear by itself, or it can last about 2 days, up until the client is recommended unique treatment.
Any sedative can assist eliminate arrhythmias or decrease signs. They can be taken without a physician’s prescription. These consist of a range of casts, costs and tablets. Preparations based upon valerian or motherwort are preferred.
For arrhythmias, the physician recommends antiarrhythmic drugs. They can decrease the number of seizures, along with decrease discomfort. These consist of Quinidine, Ritmonorm, Aimalin, Etatsizin, Pulsnorma. But these drugs have possible toxicity.
During their usage, you ought to thoroughly keep track of the level of potassium and magnesium in the blood, along with kidney function. If arrhythmia attacks end up being more regular, then the rhythm can be supported by a discharge of electrical present.
For clients who have an intolerance to antiarrhythmic drugs, the physician might recommend tranquilizers. They are utilized to rapidly match the heart rate. These consist of: Diazepam, Grandaxin, Elenium, Xanax. The drug and dose ought to be recommended by a physician, you ought to not self-medicate.
Homeopathic treatments assist to remove the cause of arrhythmias, which likewise assists to decrease the number of attacks and the intensity of signs. In addition, clients with numerous heart illness are recommended to take in honey every day, consist of apricots, grapes, raspberries, and currants in the diet plan. They fill tissues with active ions, and decrease the quantity of cholesterol on the walls of capillary.
It is advised to bring back the rhythm in the very first 48 hours after the start of the attack. An echocardiogram needs to be done to look for embolisms in the atria.
For fast relief of an attack, extensive treatment of a cardiological profile is carried out. Medication and electrical stimulation are utilized.
The primary risk of arrhythmia
With arrhythmias, the work of the heart is interrupted, it contracts improperly, which results in the development of embolism, which “disperse” through all internal organs and can provoke the advancement of permanent procedures.
Clots obstruct the course of blood in the vessels. If this occurred in a coronary vessel, then the client will be struck by a heart attack, if in the brain – a stroke, in the lung – unexpected death.
When just specific fibers of an organ agreement, this can result in its stop. Only prompt and appropriate treatment can remove the issue and obstruct the advancement of severe repercussions.
What not to do
Any treatment should be concurred with a physician. If the attacks end up being more regular, then standard medication spoils, it deserves taking more severe procedures to deal with the illness. The physician might purchase Holter -hour tracking for a clearer photo.
The start of treatment is the decision and removal of the cause that triggered the attack. You ought to not take drugs that good friends have actually recommended. It is difficult to separately examine the condition, a professional assessment is needed.
The illness describes severe pathologies that can be deadly. Therefore, when signs of an arrhythmia attack appear, one ought to not postpone treatment, however right away speak with a physician. If the condition is severe – urgently call an ambulance.
The primary treatment for arrhythmia ought to be to remove the cause and decrease the intensity of signs. Adequate and prompt treatment will assist totally get rid of the illness.