Diabetes mellitus is an illness of the endocrine system and a condition of carbon metabolic process in the body.
The repercussion of this condition are discrepancies in the performance of the endocrine organ of the pancreas.
The hormonal agent insulin, which is accountable for transforming sugar into glucose, is produced by the pancreas.
Without the appropriate quantity of insulin, sugar collects in the blood and is excreted in big volumes together with urine from the body.
If the blood includes a high glucose material, then this is a sure indication of diabetes.
- What occurs in diabetes mellitus?
- ICD-10 code
- Development mechanism
- Why is diabetes mellitus unsafe for the body?
- Types of diabetes
- Types of diabetes
- Secondary view
- Gestational view
- Symptoms of pathology
- Symptoms of a complex kind of diabetes mellitus
- Causes of diabetes
- Prerequisites for the introduction
- Diagnostic research study
- Laboratory screening
- Instrumental research study
- Serum glucose index
- Diabetes mellitus pathology
- Complications of diabetes
- Treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Insulin treatment of the very first type
- Type II treatment
- Medicines for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diet and diet for diabetes
- Foods you can and should not consume
- Preventive steps
- Video: Diabetes. 3 early indications.
- Life diagnosis for pathology
What occurs in diabetes mellitus?
With inadequate insulin production, glucose in the blood is greater than the basic level, however tissue cells in such a scenario feel glucose shortage.
Diabetes mellitus is:
- Hereditary hereditary nature,
- Acquired kind of diabetes.
The following pathologies establish from glucose shortage in tissues:
- Purulent cutaneous sores,
- The mucous membrane is broken
- Tooth enamel is ruined
- The illness establishes atherosclerosis,
- The high blood pressure index increases, high blood pressure,
- Pathology establishes in the kidneys,
- Eyesight falls
- There is an illness of angina pectoris,
- There are conditions in the fibers of the nerve system.
What occurs with diabetes
According to the global category of illness of the tenth modification of ICD-10, this pathology comes from the class “Diabetes mellitus” and has the code:
- E10 type 1 diabetes mellitus,
- E11 type 2 diabetes mellitus,
- E12 diabetes mellitus with inadequate nutrition,
- E13 other specific types of diabetes mellitus,
- E14 undefined diabetes mellitus.
Glucose is one of the primary energy components of the cells of all organs. When there are discrepancies in the production of insulin due to a condition in the performance of the pancreas, then disruptions in the body’s metabolic process start.
Glucose does not get in the tissue cells, however collects in the blood.
Due to a shortage in glucose cells, pathologies related to diabetes start to establish conditions in the blood circulation system, cardiovascular disease, skin pathologies, disruptions in the work of nerve fibers, and irregularities in the work of internal organs happen.
Hyperglycemia gets worse the blood structure, resulting in conditions in the hematopoietic system and in the hemostatic system.
This procedure of an excess of glucose in the blood is called diabetes mellitus.
Why is diabetes mellitus unsafe for the body?
An increased blood sugar level index triggers dysfunction of all organ tissue cells. The greater the sugar index, the more noticable its unfavorable result on the body.
Pathologies that establish in diabetes mellitus:
- Overweight weight problems,
- Glycosylation of organ cells,
- Intoxication of nerve fiber cells, resulting in harm to the system,
- Destructive result on the walls of capillary of the blood supply system of the body,
- The development of secondary illness impacting the heart organ, brain, in addition to the kidney organ and liver,
- The whole gastrointestinal system is disrupted,
- There is a damage of muscle tissue cells, in addition to skin,
- There is a passing out state
- Hyperglycemic coma, which is primarily deadly.
Types of diabetes
If there is inadequate insulin production in the body and there is a shortage of it, then the sugar index will not be kept at basic systems that are not lower than 3,30 mmol/liter and not greater than 5,50 mmol/liter.
This condition in the body is called diabetes mellitus.
There are types of diabetes mellitus:
- The pancreas does not produce insulin at all (its total lack). With such an offense of the endocrine organ, insulin-dependent type diabetes mellitus (IDDM) is formed,
- The absence of insulin produced by the endocrine organ (relative insulin shortage). This condition, with an absence of insulin, interferes with carbohydrate metabolic process and the 2nd type of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (INDM) happens.
The development of diabetes happens in phases and when there is a big boost in blood serum glucose, then indications of diabetes mellitus and pronounced symptoms appear. Violations happen totally in the metabolic process of the body, the performance of the organs suffers from this.
The pathological procedure impacts all functions of all systems in the body of a diabetic. Diabetes mellitus is systemic and impacts all cells.
The rate of development of diabetes mellitus related to the state of the endocrine system and the quantity of insulin produced by the pancreas.
The endocrine organs identify the type of diabetes insulin-dependent and non-insulin-dependent.
Types of diabetes
In addition to diabetes mellitus of the very first insulin-dependent and 2nd non-insulin-dependent types, there are likewise unique types of this pathology:
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
This pathology establishes with swelling of the endocrine organ (pancreatitis), in addition to a secondary illness of such pathologies:
- Malignant neoplasms in the gland,
- In case of pathology cirrhosis, severe and extreme baking,
- Disease acromegaly – increased production of hormonal agent villains insulin by endocrine organs,
- Cushing’s illness
- Pathology of an oncological nature of pheochromocytoma,
- Pathologies and illness in the thyroid gland.
Also, a secondary type of diabetes mellitus can happen due to taking medications for a very long time:
- Taking diuretics
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Oral hormone contraceptives.
It establishes throughout pregnancy in ladies. The factor for the look of this type is that the pancreas of the establishing intrauterine child starts to produce its own insulin, which prevents the functions of maternal insulin.
For this factor, the event of the gestational type of diabetes mellitus happens.
After the birth procedure, the preliminary phase of diabetes passes in ladies, however practically 40,0% of them have development of diabetes mellitus of the 2nd non-insulin-dependent type throughout 7-8 years.
Types of diabetes
Symptoms of pathology
It is rather uncommon that an abrupt beginning of diabetes mellitus happens, which instantly raises the blood sugar index to a high level, and can threaten a hyperglycemic coma.
Very typically, the development of this pathology happens gradually and in phases, for that reason, the symptoms of diabetes mellitus likewise appear in phases.
The very first phases of the development of the illness appear by the following symptoms:
- Dryness in the mouth, which the diabetic feels continuously,
- Constant thirst, which is rather hard to satiate. With diabetes mellitus, clients drain to 5 liters of liquid,
- Increased urination from the body. The everyday urine volume increases considerably,
- Dramatic weight-loss with a regular diet,
- Fast weight gain with the very same quantity of food taken in,
- Dry skin and itching, which just increase with the development of diabetes,
- Ulcers appear on the skin,
- Body sweating increases,
- Muscle weak point
- Wounds of any kind recover really severely.
This symptomatology establishes at the really starting of diabetes and works as a signal to go to an endocrinologist and begin prompt treatment of the illness.
Timely treatment will stop the development of diabetes mellitus, which becomes a complex kind and impacts all life-supporting organs.
With a complex kind of diabetes mellitus, intoxication of the body happens, which can cause glycemic coma.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Symptoms of a complex kind of diabetes mellitus
- The function of the visual organ suffers, the quality of vision suffers, and can cause finish loss of sight,
- Pain in the head, often really extreme, and there is no particular localization of discomfort,
- Neurological conditions happen due to inadequate nutrition of nerve fibers,
- Pathologies establish in the heart organ, the cells of the myocardium do not get glucose,
- There is a boost in the hepatic organ and cirrhosis establishes in its cells,
- Soreness in the muscle tissue of the lower extremities, which hinders motor functions,
- Numbness of the limbs happens due to inappropriate operation of the peripheral blood supply system,
- The walls of the vessels of the blood circulation system are ruined, discrepancies in the operation of this system happen and the quality of the provided blood declines. Particularly from this, the peripheral sphere of the cerebral vessels and blood vessels of the lower extremities suffers,
- Reduced level of sensitivity of the skin, is particularly obvious on the feet of the extremities,
- The BP index increases and high blood pressure advances rather rapidly. A dive in pressure happens due to the truth that a high blood sugar index adversely impacts the vascular membranes and exposes them to solidifying. Therefore, the vessels lose their flexibility and the capability to broaden in a prompt way,
- Swelling of the legs, in addition to the face. Due to the truth that diabetics take in a big quantity of water each day and due to a breakdown of the kidney organ, all the fluid does not come off with urine and swelling establishes initially on the lower limbs, and then on the face,
- Diabetics odor like acetone,
- Loss of awareness,
- Hyperglycemic diabetic coma,
Symptoms of complex diabetes mellitus appear from inappropriate medication treatment, or from no treatment at all, when the development of diabetes mellitus happens quickly.
Causes of diabetes
The most typical causes of diabetes are:
- One of the primary factors that results in diabetes is hereditary inheritance. With the element genetics, the staying causes are not substantial for an offered development of pathology,
- Overweight weight problems element. With the prompt battle versus excess weight, you can prevent conditions in the endocrine system, and avoid the beginning of diabetes mellitus,
- Pathologies that ruin cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. This can be the procedure of swelling in the gland, in addition to malignant developments that ruin these cells,
- Diseases of other organs of the endocrine system of the adrenal glands, in addition to the thyroid gland,
- Viral illness chickenpox illness and influenza illness. Viruses can provoke a disturbance in the endocrine system and offer a start to the development of diabetes,
- It likewise provokes swelling in the pancreas and contagious pathologies of the epidemic type liver disease, contagious rubella.
Prerequisites for the introduction
- Nervous tension. With consistent stress, a hormone interruption happens in the body, because the endocrine glands stop to produce hormonal agents in the needed volume. With a shortage of the hormonal agent insulin, the nerve fibers of the system suffer, and this worsens the course of diabetes mellitus,
- The organized consumption of alcohols, which provokes swelling in the pancreas,
- Nicotine dependency. With an extended period of cigarette smoking, the client advances not just pathologies of the blood circulation system, however likewise the endocrine system, resulting in diabetes mellitus,
- The aging duration of the body. With age, the threat of diabetes in the body boosts. The older an individual gets, the greater the opportunity of establishing diabetes.
The list does not consist of the factors for which development is adjoined with other illness, and diabetes mellitus is thought about as a secondary illness.
Predisposing conditions for the development of diabetes mellitus II
Secondary diabetes is not real, and its treatment is intended rather at dealing with the underlying causes of such diabetes in order to ease the diabetic symptoms.
Often, secondary type diabetes establishes in the body as an independent illness that advances rather rapidly.
Diagnostic research study
When the symptoms of diabetes mellitus appear and there are requirements for it, then it is needed to be analyzed by such professionals:
- Vascular cosmetic surgeon,
- Infectious illness doctor,
- Pediatrician analyzing kids.
But the very first check out needs to be to an endocrinologist, who, based upon the outcomes of the assessment, recommends extra assessments of specialized professionals. After a visual assessment, the medical professional gathers an anamnesis, developing the possible etiology of the requirements for diabetes.
The main point is to develop at the very first check out whether there are diabetics amongst the hereditary loved ones.
In order to validate the medical diagnosis of diabetes mellitus, a number of important research studies and lab screening of the blood structure for the level of glucose in it are performed.
- Analysis of the structure of blood on an empty stomach,
- Testing the structure of the blood for glucose tolerance is handled an empty stomach, and then the client is offered an option of glucose to consume. And after 2 hours, blood is taken once again and the glucose index is fledged,
- The glycemic profile test determines the glucose index numerous times a day. This screening is being performed to examine the quality of the restorative treatment of diabetes mellitus,
- Laboratory analysis of urine for the detection of glucose in urine, in addition to for the sign of leukocytes and protein in it,
- With ketoacidosis in diabetes mellitus, the index of ketone bodies and acetone is figured out in urine,
- Biochemical analysis of blood structure for the detection of glycated hemoglobin. The greater the glycated hemoglobin, the greater the probability of complex diabetes mellitus,
- Biochemistry of blood for kidney tests, in addition to biochemistry of liver tests,
- Electrolyte research study of blood structure in sophisticated diabetes,
- Robert’s test exposes sores of the kidney organ,
- Determination of the index of endogenous type of insulin in the blood.
Biochemical analysis of blood structure
Instrumental research study
Instrumental diagnostics is targeted at discovering why diabetes mellitus happens and the degree of its problem in the internal organs:
- Study of the state of the fundus,
- ECG (electrocardiography),
- ECHO cardiography,
- Ultrasound of the heart organ,
- Ultrasound of the kidneys
- Ultrasound of the liver,
- Ultrasound of endocrine organs,
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of capillary and brain cells,
- Rheovasography of leg blood vessels,
- Limb capillaroscopy,
- Doppler ultrasonography of vessels and blood vessels.
This extensive diagnostic research study will enable not just to develop the medical diagnosis of diabetes mellitus, however likewise to identify the diabetic type, and the degree of its development.
When detecting, it is possible to totally recognize possible symptoms of diabetes mellitus in the internal organs.
It is really essential to perform diagnostics frequently in order to recognize the degree of development of the pathology and prompt change the treatment of the illness.
Serum glucose index
The really first sign of the pathology of diabetes is the index in the blood sugar. There are normative glucose indications depending upon the age of the individual.
In babies, blood sugar level is not determined, since their indications are not steady and will be various all the time. The normative indications of glucose in the blood were figured out from the age of 3.
Table of normative blood sugar indices by age classifications:
|Age classification||Serum glucose index in mmol/l from and to|
|kids’s age from 3 to 6 years||sign from 3,3 to 5,40|
|from 6 years of ages to 11 years of ages||glucose index from 3,30 to 5,50|
|the more youthful generation of young boys and women as much as 14 fiscal year||sugar level from 3,30 to 5,60|
|grownups under 60 years of age||sign 4,10 and as much as 5,90|
|60 fiscal year and older||blood sugar standard – 4,6 to 6,4|
In ladies in menopause, the indications might vary from the requirements, due to hormone modifications in the body and a reduction in the production of hormonal agents.
Also, throughout pregnancy, the glucose index need to not be lower than 3,30 mmol/liter of blood and not more than 6,60 mmol per liter of blood serum.
If a pregnant lady has a greater index, there are presumptions about the development of gestational diabetes.
Table of normative blood sugar indices on an empty stomach, in addition to after carb load:
fasting glucose basic glucose index with carb load after 2 hours threat of pathology diabetes mellitus
|fasting glucose requirement||glucose index with carb load after 2 hours||threat of pathology diabetes mellitus|
|5,5 mmol – 5,70 mmol||7,8 mmol/L||Absolutely healthy individual, no threat of diabetes|
|7,8 mmol/L increased index||7,9 – 11,0 mmol per 1 liter of blood||there is no tolerance in the body borderline diabetes mellitus|
|greater than 7,8 mmol per liter||more than 11,1 mmol per liter of blood||Severe diabetes mellitus|
Diabetes mellitus pathology
When categorizing the pathology of the endocrine organs of diabetes mellitus, it is really essential to divide it according to the degrees of the pathology. When dividing by degrees, not just the glucose index is taken into consideration, however likewise the payment of diabetes, in addition to the effects of its course in the body.
The greater the serum glucose index, the more intricate and extreme the degree of the illness, and the higher the probability of establishing complex diabetes mellitus.
|Stages of diabetes||Characteristics of its course|
|the very first degree of development of diabetes mellitus||At the very first phase of diabetes mellitus, its most beneficial course is particular. When dealing with pathology, it is needed to pursue the illness to continue uniformly and without sharp dives in the boost in glucose index. Glucose in the blood serum is not greater than 7,0 mmol/l, there is no excretion with urine (there is no indication of glucosuria). Glycated hemoglobin is on the basis of basic systems.|
|Signs and symptoms of such effects of diabetes mellitus are not present in the body, such as:|
|Signs of polyneuropathy,|
|Pathology of nephropathy,|
|· Diseases of the heart organ – cardiomyopathy.|
|Treatment consists of diet and medication.|
|2 degree diabetes mellitus||At this phase, complications of the pathology start to appear, sores happen:|
|The eye organ,|
|Kidney tissue cells,|
|· Leg tissues.|
|The glucose index is not greater than 10,0 mmol per liter. Glycated hemoglobin is within the normative sign, there is no glucose in urine.|
|There are no major complications in the organs.|
|3 phase of development of diabetes mellitus||Severe course of diabetes mellitus, when drug treatment cannot decrease glucose, which in 3 phases reaches 14,0 mmol/l. Glucosuria establishes, protein is identified in the structure of urine, organ damage happens. Such pathologies establish:|
|The quality of vision reduces,|
|High high blood pressure indices,|
|Numbness happens in the legs,|
|· Purulent injuries appear on the skin as a repercussion of extreme itching.|
|Glycated hemoglobin at a high level.|
|4th degree of development of diabetes mellitus||The decompensated degree of diabetes mellitus is identified by extreme complications and a high glucose index – from 15,0 to 25,0 mmol per liter. This degree of pathology is virtually not open to drug treatment. Protein is identified in urine. The development of such pathologies happens:|
|Insufficiency of kidney tissue,|
|Insufficiency of the heart organ,|
|· Gangrene of the extremities.|
|at this phase, there is a high threat of establishing such diabetic comas:|
|· Ketoacidotic diabetic coma.|
Complications of diabetes
Diabetes mellitus is not harmful. It is needed to be cautious of the complications that this pathology results in. The effects of a serious phase of diabetes typically end up being the causes of death.
The most major complications of diabetes mellitus:
|Complication kind||Complication particular|
|diabetic coma||the symptomatology of this pathology happens unexpectedly and with warp speed, and does not depend upon the type of coma. At the very first symptomatology of the client’s hindered state, it is needed to urgently call a group of physicians who will hospitalize the diabetic to the center.|
|The most typical diabetic ketoacidotic coma. This condition happens from the intoxication of the body with decay items throughout metabolic process, and adversely impacts the vascular walls and fibers of the nerve system. Before a coma, the client smells highly of acetone.|
|Hypoglycemic coma happens from an excess of the dosage of injected insulin in the treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus.|
|swelling in diabetes mellitus||Puffiness with this pathology can be of a basic nature, in addition to have a particular localization. Swelling syndrome is the primary sign of cardiac arrest and kidney organ failure. The more the swelling, the more the decontrolled procedure of kidney function and the development of diabetic nephropathy.|
|If the localization of edema is on the legs of the lower extremities, then the development is related to an indication of diabetic microangiopathy, in which nephropathy likewise establishes.|
|trophic type of ulcer in case of diabetes mellitus||A trophic ulcer on the legs is a repercussion of the development of the illness, angiopathy, in addition to diabetic type neuropathy on the legs. The diabetic foot is likewise divided into types and, when detecting, it is really essential to develop the kind of the pathology, since the treatment is various for various types. With a properly developed medical diagnosis, it is possible to conserve a limb.|
|It is really essential for diabetics to continuously keep an eye on the condition of the legs and not to place on a tight leg. Timely found indications of corns will enable beginning treatment of the foot and avoid swelling in the foot and suppuration.|
|Quite typically, diabetics discover currently opened ulcers on the feet.|
|gangrene on the legs with pathology diabetes mellitus||Gangrene on the legs is more frequently a repercussion of the pathology of angiopathy throughout the development of the illness, diabetes mellitus.|
|The development of gangrene starts when the arteries and blood vessels in the limbs are impacted. Due to inadequate circulation to blood cells, gangrene of the toes happens, cyanosis of the skin appears, the temperature level of the limb is low.|
|Further gangrenization manifests itself in blisters on the skin, which include hemorrhagic fluid, after which indications of tissue necrosis of the hurt limb appear.|
|The development of gangrene is a permanent procedure and just foot amputation is needed.|
Treatment of diabetes mellitus
Diabetes mellitus treatment has 3 instructions:
- Decrease the blood sugar index,
- Normalize metabolic process in the body,
- To avoid the shift of diabetes mellitus to a complex kind.
Treatment for diabetes mellitus is divided depending upon its type and type.
The very first type of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus is dealt with just with insulin injections. Diabetes tablets for the very first type are declined.
Also, throughout treatment, it is needed to stick to the diet for the very first insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, in addition to private tension and physiotherapy workouts.
The 2nd type, non-insulin reliant, is treated with a specialized diet and tableted medications to reduce the glucose index.
Insulin treatment of the very first type
Type 1 diabetes is treated with insulin alone.
Today, there is monocompetent insulin for treatment, which is divided into the following medicinal groups:
- A monocompetent insulin preparation with a semi-synthetic medicinal formula representing the insulin compound in the body. This kind of insulin has substantial benefits over animal insulin (pork extract). There are no contraindications to this group of insulin, in addition to its negative effects,
- A monocompetent preparation of insulin, which is acquired from an extract of the pancreas of animal origin (in a pig). If this group of insulins is utilized in treatment, then the dose should be increased by 15,0%.
Type II treatment
Treatment of the 2nd type of diabetes mellitus at first consists in a limiting diet, in addition to in tablet preparations to reduce the serum glucose index.
The diet for this type of diabetes is the primary method, particularly when the glucose index is at the very first phase of the development of the illness.
If nutrition is correctly stabilized at the preliminary phase of diabetes, then it is possible to decrease glucose indications better to the basic systems, or transfer to the phase of borderline type of diabetes mellitus.
Diet and consistent tracking of glucose levels and its prompt modification with medications will enable a diabetic to live a complete life.
In uncommon cases, with a consistent high glucose index in the 2nd type of diabetes mellitus, the medical professional might recommend a course of insulin injections.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.),
Medicines for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
For the treatment of type diabetes mellitus and gestational diabetes, the following medicinal groups of drugs are utilized that can decrease the serum glucose index:
|medicinal group||alleviative action||name of drugs|
|sulfonylurea group||to promote the performance of the pancreas||Gliclazide representative,|
|The drug Glickvidon,|
|· Medication Glipizid.|
|meglitinid group||to promote the production of the hormonal agent insulin by the endocrine organ||Repaglinide drug,|
|· Nateglinide solution.|
|biguanide group||to improve the body’s understanding of insulin. Do not take medications in case of deficiency of the heart organ and kidneys.||Siofor preparation,|
|· Medication Metformin.|
|Thiazolidinediones||to increase insulin resistance in muscle tissues||Drug Avandia,|
|· Medicine Pioglitazone.|
|DPP inhibitor group – 4||incretin action can reduce glucose||The drug Vildagliptin,|
|· Medication Sitagliptin.|
|peptide receptor villain group – 1||decrease blood sugar level||Drug Liraglutide,|
|· Exenatid solution.|
|alpha glucosidase inhibitors||obstruct the absorption of sugar by the intestinal tracts||Acarbose drug|
Diet and diet for diabetes
When dealing with diabetes mellitus, it is important to follow a diet, in addition to an appropriate diet.
The essence of the diet for diabetes:
- The diet for this pathology is stabilized so that there is no loss of the energy worth of ready-made meals,
- The number of calories taken in need to represent energy usage. It will assist you reduce weight.
- The food consumption routine should be observed to consume at the very same time,
- You require to consume 6 times a day,
- The volume of food at a time need to be little,
- Eat fresh herbs and veggies at every meal. They are high in fiber, and it minimizes the rate of glucose absorption,
- Do not take in quickly absorbable carbs,
- Eat intricate carbs restricted,
- Do not consume animal fat
- Limit the quantity of salt
- Give up alcohol,
- Water usage each day is not more than 1500 milliliters.
Also, in diabetes mellitus, it is really essential to continuously compute the glycemic index of foods.
Foods you can and should not consume
|What you can consume with diabetes||Foods not to consume|
|Tomatoes,||· White bread,|
|Fresh garlic, onions,||Coffee,|
|Cabbage and green veggies,||Alcohol,|
|Apricot, cherry, plum, peach, apples,||Smoked items,|
|Prunes, dried apricots,||Salty foods,|
|Cereals – pearl barley, barley, buckwheat,||Bananas,|
|Milk,||· Bitter foods – pepper, mustard.|
In order to prevent diabetes mellitus, you should follow some preventive steps:
- Strictly screen weight, avoid weight gain, and, if needed, participate in changing additional pounds,
- Move more and play active sports, ride a bike, go to the swimming pool,
- Observe the food culture not to consume foods that can increase the blood sugar index,
- Limit salt consumption
- Systematically take vitamin and mineral complexes,
- Eat more fresh veggies, herbs and fruits
- Control the water balance in the body,
- Monitor the level of cholesterol in the body, avoid a boost in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood,
- Monitor high blood pressure and frequently go to a cardiologist,
- Timely detect illness in the body and totally treat pathologies,
- Give up nicotine dependency,
- Do not consume alcohols,
- Avoid difficult circumstances and anxious pressure,
- Constantly rest in the fresh air,
- Systematically keep an eye on the blood sugar index in order to have the ability to prompt discover its border boost.
Video: Diabetes. 3 early indications.
Life diagnosis for pathology
The diagnosis for life with illness of the endocrine system, diabetes mellitus depends upon the list below elements:
- From the type of diabetes,
- From the phase of development of pathology,
- From the method of life,
- From the right treatment and satisfaction of all medical professional’s prescriptions.
Diabetes is one of those illness that cannot be totally treated, however with appropriate treatment, it can be avoided from ending up being made complex.
With diabetes mellitus of the 2nd type at the preliminary phase of the illness, with the aid of an appropriately chosen private diet, it is possible to decrease the glucose index to basic worths. With this diet, the diagnosis for life agrees with.
In type diabetes mellitus, frequently it advances to more extreme degrees of pathology, the diagnosis is bad.
With complex diabetes mellitus, when all crucial organs are impacted and drug treatment does not bring a favorable result, there is a high probability of diabetic coma, which most of the times results in a deadly result, the diagnosis is bad.