Neocard Is a drug for the treatment of hypertension, eliminating the cause of impaired blood pressure and normalizing the work of the entire cardiovascular system. With a constantly high blood pressure or its “surges” there is a risk of irreversible damage to the heart, blood vessels and vital organs. The chronic form of hypertension without the use of drugs leads to pathological formations – aneurysms, blockage and damage to the walls of blood vessels, which increase the likelihood of rupture.
Decreased visual acuity, renal and heart failure, impaired cognitive function of the brain due to improper blood circulation are the consequences of high blood pressure.
Stress, smoking, alcohol consumption, lack or excess of physical activity, insomnia, overwork increase the negative impact of hypertension on health. A drug Neocard helps to normalize blood pressure, blood circulation, prevent life-threatening consequences.
As part of the supplement Neocard contains natural ingredients that have been tested for the ability to cause allergies and other adverse reactions. The medicinal plant complex has been tested in seven laboratories in Europe and received a quality certificate.
It is important to understand that self-medication for heart disease is strictly prohibited. At the first suspicion of the appearance of pathologies of the “main motor” of the body, you should immediately seek help from a medical institution. Fear not, in most cases, doctors will first prescribe safe, natural supportive medications, such as Neocard drops. This drug has a lot of good reviews, clear instructions for use and a very affordable price.
- What is the effect of using Neocard?
- Where can I buy Neocard and how much does it cost in Europe?
- Opinion of doctors and buyers about Neocard
- 3 Analogues of the Neocard
- Pharmacological properties of the drug Neocard
- How to use Neocard and recommended dosage
- Method of application Neocard and for certain diseases
- 11 complications that can occur with an overdose Neocard
- 14 adverse reactions in the treatment of heart disease
- Interaction of drops Neocard with other medicaments
- Simultaneous use Neocard in the presence of other diseases
- Simultaneous use of the Neocard, with other drugs, which requires additional attention
- Features of use in combination with other diseases
- Using Neocard drops during pregnancy or lactation
What is the effect of using Neocard?
- It has hypotensive, but also antioxidant, cardiotonic, antispasmodic, antiatherosclerotic action.
- Normalizes the work of the heart muscle.
- Strengthens the walls of capillary vessels.
- Helps with cardiovascular diseases.
- Frees the body from free radicals, radionuclides, strontium.
- Increases the body’s immune forces.
- Increases body tone and resistance to colds, infectious diseases.
- Improves breathing.
- Promotes the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- Helps relieve chronic headaches.
- Helps with depressive conditions.
- Stimulates cerebral circulation.
- Removes puffiness.
- Dissolves blood clots, blood clots.
- Normalizes the work of the urinary system, the organs of the digestive tract.
- Effective in the treatment of nervous diseases.
- Prevents the development and complication of acute and chronic heart diseases.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Eliminates vascular spasms.
- Protects the heart muscle from overload.
- Promotes sleep for insomnia.
As stated on the official website, the effectiveness of this drug has been confirmed by numerous studies, and the drug Neocard awarded with an international quality certificate.
Where can I buy Neocard and how much does it cost in Europe?
Neocard cannot be bought at a regular pharmacy, because the manufacturer did not agree to sign a cooperation contract with pharmaceutical chains for several reasons:
- It is easier and faster for the buyer to order medicine on the Internet.
- The drug is produced in small volumes due to the peculiarity of the plant composition.
- The medicine will be sold at the pharmacy at an overpriced price, and this will be disadvantageous for both the buyers and the manufacturer.
In order to buy an original product, you need to order Neocard only on the official website manufacturer. Here you will be offered the best value and a guarantee of product quality. The manufacturer periodically makes big discounts to new customers. At the moment, when applying for a full course of therapy, you can get an excellent discount of up to 50%. In this case, the price of one bottle of the drug will not exceed 39 euros. No prepayment is required, delivery by mail takes 2 to 5 days.
You can buy Neocard at a discount in Hungary, Romania, Poland, Italy, Czech Republic. Delivery from an official distributor is valid in each country. Links to the pages for ordering in the language of the inhabitants of each country are indicated in the form of a list:
Within 15 minutes after placing the order, the company’s manager calls the customer’s contact number, specifies the delivery address of the goods.
Opinion of doctors and buyers about Neocard
Natural drops Neocard often praised by specialized cardiology specialists, in their reviews they report that the medicine is quite effective and relatively safe. An example of doctors’ reviews on forums about cardiology:
Adriano Bugiardini, Cardiologist, Rome, Italy:
«Neocard from high pressure – this is an absolutely natural remedy, which means that it can be taken for months and not be afraid of problems with the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, vascular elasticity, and so on. The drops contain a lot of medicinal herbs, complexes of vitamins and minerals. The harmlessness of the drug is an important advantage, because most of Europeans during a pandemic prefer self-medication. Such self-taught doctors read Wikipedia or various forums to find the right medicine for themselves, and often choose harmful synthetic medicines, from which the internal organs of patients subsequently suffer. “
Petra Horak, cardiologist, Olomouc, Czech Republic:
“My patients often choose a remedy for dangerous hypertension at a price – Neocard it is optimal for such citizens, because its cost is only 39 euros. Thanks to this inexpensive tool, people with low incomes who previously did not have the opportunity to purchase a drug for hypertension have a chance of recovery. I want to note that the quality of the drops can be trusted. After all, they have all the relevant officially certified certificates. Also, you should not rely only on the effectiveness of the drug – the fight against hypertension should be complex. I always recommend that my patients, in addition to taking medications, start modifying their own lifestyle. With hypertension, you should not overeat, it is advisable to rest more and avoid stress. You should completely forget about fatty food for a long time. “
Lucian Mazilescu, cardiologist, Bucharest, Romania:
“I noticed that my patients taking Neocard are less likely to come for examination (except for routine examinations). The fact is that the agent stabilizes the state of the cardiovascular system, prevents attacks and reduces persistent high blood pressure in hypertension. Of course, the complex does not help everyone. Treatment is prescribed according to symptoms and diagnostic results … ”
A lot of good things about the drug are written by ordinary buyers. Often, such a medicine becomes a real salvation for people suffering from migraines and other manifestations of hypertension.
12 customer reviews about the drug Neocard from forums and social networks:
“I drink Neocard according to the instructions 2 times a year. This is enough to prevent headaches that occur due to weather changes. It is a pity that the drug does not help with joint aches … “
Neocard suitable for prevention and gradual reduction of high blood pressure. It is pointless to use it for emergency assistance.
Good supportive agent. If you drink it in courses 2-3 times a year, you can keep the pressure within normal limits. I think that heart disease drops are unlikely to be cured (only if in combination).
I do not know why they say deception, if you lead a chaotic lifestyle, go to bed late, eat anything, then nothing will help! I followed all the doctor’s recommendations, sports, nutrition, healthy sleep for at least 9 hours and drank Neocard – I have much more strength, I felt what it is like to be in real tone. My blood circulation improved, my blood pressure began to return to normal, and now I do not sleep during the day. And you continue to believe in the comments of competitors that the drug does not work.
I have been suffering from high blood pressure for several years. It is impossible to describe your condition in a few words. I have tried a lot of different pharmacy medicines, but I still can’t get rid of hypertension. And then I ordered it on the official website, via the Internet Neocard. They consulted me for free, gave me recommendations about the intake, the composition of the drug. I take drops Neokard already a week. I noticed that I began to sleep better, and in the morning I get up without feeling a “heavy” head. ” I am ready to run somewhere, I want to redo all my homework, in general, as if my wings have grown. The only thing, I forget to drink it in the morning because of the rush. It would be better if it was more concentrated to take once a day.
I saw an advertisement for the drug and decided to try it. Immediately I faced the difficulty of buying the drug, since there was no drugstore in the nearest pharmacies, my granddaughter ordered it via the Internet. For me, the cost turned out to be expensive for such a volume of the drug, but after the first few uses I felt an improvement. Although, on the other hand, I did not cancel the treatment regimen with other drugs that the doctor prescribed. The instructions say that the number of doses is selected individually. I think that was the problem. It is difficult to decide for myself whether it is worth adding more drug at the moments when natural changes and temperature drops are very strong for me. Therefore, from using the drug, I have conflicting feelings. Since I observed its effect only the first few days. I think it is suitable for people with less serious pressure problems than mine. Otherwise, only the symptom is treated, and not the cause of the disease.
I have been suffering from hypertension for a long time. I used to take pills, but recently my stomach has started to ache from them. I ordered drops on Neocard herbs on the Internet. Saw according to the instructions, it is included in the packaging of the product, everything is detailed. It helps no worse than pills, the pressure drops quickly, there are no side effects. The droplets have a calming effect, reduce the pulse. I spent on drink a course and now I do not buy pills for hypertension. It would be more convenient to take the drug in tablets, but natural plant extracts are probably more effective in liquid form.
Neocard, something new and harmless. Unlike pills, which do not bring any benefit, but only aggravate. This medication is taken by my grandmother, whose actual pressure jumps every morning and at the moment there is a result, but small. In the morning, it is no longer so hard to get out of bed from weakness and headache. Probably, it will be better further, but for now I can say that the drops fit her for sure. The grandmother got rid of the torment. It’s good that medicine is booming!
I ordered the drug “Neocard” for my mother, who suffers from hypertension. I liked the fact that these drops helped not only to gradually overcome high blood pressure, but also to significantly improve well-being. Moreover, my mother had no side effects. Thank you very much!
I could not sleep until 4-5 nights, provided that I went to bed at 11-12 hours. I experienced constant tinnitus and pressure on my head. I was tormented by shortness of breath when the elevator was turned off, and I had to go up to the 6th floor. It was like going to the gym. I read the information on the Internet about the drug Neocard. Well, there is nowhere to go, because it is not comfortable to live like this and I ordered this medicine. What can I say: don’t expect special effects, but the medicine helps. Shortness of breath has become less frequent, I do not suffer so much when the elevator is off, the noise in my ears has disappeared, sleep has become normal, I fall asleep 30 minutes after I go to bed, I began to toss and turn in my sleep less.
Contraindications to my grandmother, thank God, do not concern in any way, before they tried everything from A to Z, from some drugs the result was the same – the teeth turned yellow, which is extremely unpleasant. Especially when you are waiting for the result, and this is what … As for the Neocard drug, this drug is worthy of attention, since at the initial stage of hypertension it helps to build blood pressure, reduces the heart rate, the pulse becomes normal, as a result, now it is much more pleasant to see a well-feeling grandmother who suffered and suffocated from shortness of breath a month ago!
Started drinking Neocard after shortness of breath appeared and the pressure began to jump. In general, it is not recommended to be treated without a doctor’s recommendation, but it so happened that I do not like doctors and clinics, so I have been treating myself for several years. I bought this medicine due to the fact that the composition is natural and there are practically no contraindications. After 2 weeks, my mood improved, the pressure became much lower. After a few weeks, the symptoms of hypertension stopped bothering me, I hope that the positive effect will be long lasting.
There are also negative reviews. Usually they are associated with the purchase of a fake in stores such as Amazon, E-bay, Alibaba and the like.
3 Analogues of the Neocard
Many forum users who are not aware of the existence of a high blood pressure drug called Neocard advise using other medicines to normalize blood pressure. Doctors urge hypertensive patients to be wary of such recommendations, because not all synthetic drugs are universal in use. For example, some of them are forbidden to take in case of heart failure, serious pathologies of the kidneys or liver.
Consider an overview of the most advertised drugs on the forums for high blood pressure and find out why you don’t always need to buy them:
- Detonic – a diuretic that has a hypotensive effect. Not suitable for the treatment of severe hypertension and should only be taken in combination with more powerful medications. The medication has an extensive list of contraindications. Therefore, it should be prescribed to the patient only in a specialized institution.
- Cardiline – a fairly effective medication that is not always suitable for “self-medication”. The tablets have many specific contraindications and a complex scheme of use, so only a doctor should prescribe them.
- Cardiol – has a lot of application features and does not interact well with a large number of other medicines, therefore it may not be suitable for a person who, in parallel with hypertension, is being treated for other serious diseases.
Pharmacological properties of the drug Neocard
Neocard effectively lowers blood pressure in all degrees of arterial hypertension:
- mild, moderate, and severe;
- a decrease in systolic and diastolic blood pressure is observed in the patient both in the supine position and in the standing position.
Drops Neocard reduce the resistance of peripheral vessels, which leads to a decrease in blood pressure. As a result, peripheral blood flow increases without affecting the heart rate.
As a rule, renal blood flow also increases, while the glomerular filtration rate usually does not change. The maximum antihypertensive effect develops 4-6 hours after a single dose and lasts for at least 24 hours: the T/R ratio (minimum effectiveness/maximum effectiveness of the drug during the day) is 87-96%.
Blood pressure drops rapidly. In patients who responded to treatment, blood pressure normalizes within a month and persists without tachyphylaxis. In case of termination of use Neocard there is no cancellation effect.
Drops Neocard reduce left ventricular hypertrophy. Clinical studies have proven that the drug has vasodilating properties. It improves the elasticity of large arteries and reduces the wall-to-lumen ratio for small arteries. Combination therapy with thiazide diuretics exhibits an additive synergistic effect. The combination of an ACE inhibitor and a thiazide diuretic also reduces the risk of hypokalemia.
With heart failure Neokard facilitates the work of the heart by reducing the pre- and afterload on the heart. A study in patients with heart failure demonstrated:
- decrease in pressure when filling the right and left ventricles of the heart;
- decreased systemic peripheral resistance;
- increased cardiac index and improved cardiac output;
- an increase in regional blood flow in the myocardial muscles.
In comparative studies, the first prescription of the drug Neocard patients with mild to moderate heart failure were not associated with any significant decrease in blood pressure compared with that with placebo.
How to use Neocard and recommended dosage
Drops Neocard taken when mixed with food liquid (water, juices, tea). Reception is carried out half an hour before meals. The dosage in each specific case is set individually for each patient, taking into account the disease and the specifics of the organism (see below for details).
The recommended dosage is 15 drops twice a day. The course of treatment is one month. Before starting treatment, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
Indications for use:
- arterial hypertension;
- heart failure;
- prevention of recurrent stroke in patients with cerebrovascular disease;
- prevention of cardiovascular complications in patients with documented stable coronary artery disease.
Long-term treatment reduces the risk of myocardial infarction and heart failure. This suppliment have some contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients, or to any other ACE inhibitor;
- a history of angioedema after the use of an ACE inhibitor;
- idiopathic or hereditary angioedema;
- simultaneous administration with drugs containing the active ingredient aliskiren, to patients with diabetes mellitus or with renal failure;
- pregnancy or pregnancy planning period.
Method of application Neocard and for certain diseases
With arterial hypertension, Neocard drops can be administered as monotherapy or in combination with drugs of other classes of antihypertensive agents.
Patients with high activity of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (especially patients with renovascular hypertension, fluid and electrolyte imbalance, cardiac decompensation, or severe hypertension) may experience an excessive decrease in blood pressure after taking the first dose. It is recommended that such patients begin treatment with a minimum dose and begin therapy under the supervision of a physician.
At the beginning of the application of drops Neocard the occurrence of symptomatic arterial hypotension is possible. This is likely in patients who are taking diuretics at the same time. For such patients to start treatment Neocard should be used with caution as they may be deficient in water or salt. If possible, diuretics should be discontinued 2-3 days before starting Neocard therapy.
Patients with arterial hypertension who cannot stop using diuretics should start treatment with the lowest dose. In such patients, renal function and serum potassium levels should be monitored. Further increase in the dose of the drug Neocard should be carried out depending on blood pressure indicators. If necessary, diuretic therapy can be restored.
Patients with heart failure who usually need Neocard drops along with a potassium-depleting diuretic or digoxin and beta-blockers should start treatment under close supervision and start with a starting dose of 2 mg in the morning. After 2 weeks, subject to good tolerance, the dose is increased to 4 mg once a day. The dose should be selected individually, depending on the clinical condition of the patient.
Patients with severe heart failure and other high-risk patients (patients with impaired renal function and a tendency to abnormal electrolyte levels, patients receiving concomitant diuretic and/or vasodilator therapy) should be started under close supervision.
In patients at high risk of symptomatic arterial hypotension, namely, patients with electrolyte deficiency, with or without hyponatremia, patients with hypovolemia, or those who have received intensive diuretic therapy, the above conditions should be corrected, if possible, before prescribing the drug. Blood pressure, renal function, and serum potassium levels should be carefully monitored both before and during treatment.
11 complications that can occur with an overdose Neocard
Drug overdose information Neocard not enough. Symptoms associated with an overdose of ACE inhibitors can be as follows:
- circulatory shock;
- electrolyte imbalance;
- kidney failure;
In case of an overdose, it is recommended to administer 0,9% sodium chloride solution (nine mg/ml). In case of arterial hypotension, the patient must take a horizontal position with a low headboard. If possible, the patient should be provided with angiotensin II infusion and/or catecholamines. Neocard can be removed from the systemic circulation using hemodialysis.
14 adverse reactions in the treatment of heart disease
The most common adverse reactions that were observed with the use of the medecine Neocard in clinical trials are as follows:
- impaired vision;
- cough and shortness of breath;
- abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea;
- perversion of taste (dysgeusia);
- indigestion, nausea, vomiting;
- itching and skin rashes;
- muscle cramps;
Interaction of drops Neocard with other medicaments
Certain medical drugs or therapeutic classes of drugs can cause hyperkalemia, namely: aliskiren, potassium salts, potassium-sparing diuretics, ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II receptor antagonists, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), heparins, immunosuppressants such as cycloimusosporine, or tachoprimoprimrol. The simultaneous use of these drugs increases the risk of hyperkalemia.
Simultaneous use is contraindicated Neocard patients with diabetes mellitus, or patients with impaired renal function, given the increased risk of hyperkalemia, deterioration of renal function, cardiovascular morbidity and mortality, and is not recommended for all other patient groups.
The simultaneous use of ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers. There has been published evidence that in patients with established atherosclerosis, heart failure, or sugar dibetum with target organ damage, the simultaneous use of ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers was accompanied by an increase in the incidence of arterial hypotension, syncope, hyperkalemia and deterioration of renal function (including acute renal insufficiency) compared with those with monotherapy with drugs that affect the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Dual blockade (that is, the combination of an ACE inhibitor with angiotensin II receptor antagonists) can be applied on an individual basis and under close monitoring of renal function, potassium levels and blood pressure.
Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, triamterene, amiloride), potassium salts. Hyperkalemia may occur, especially in patients with renal failure (additive hyperkalemic effect). The above medicines are not recommended for concomitant use with Neocard. However, if the simultaneous administration of the above substances is necessary, they should be used with caution and frequent monitoring of blood plasma potassium.
Lithium. When using ACE inhibitors with lithium preparations, a reversible increase in the concentration of lithium in the blood plasma and, accordingly, an increase in the risk of its toxic effect is possible. It is not recommended to use Neocard with lithium preparations. In the case of a proven need for such an appointment, it is imperative to carefully monitor the level of lithium in the blood plasma.
Simultaneous use Neocard in the presence of other diseases
- Antidiabetic drugs (insulin, oral hypoglycemic drugs). Epidemiological studies suggest that the simultaneous use of ACE inhibitors and hypoglycemic agents (insulin, oral hypoglycemic agents) can lead to an increase in the glucose-lowering effect with the risk of hypoglycemia. This phenomenon is most likely to occur in the first weeks of combination treatment and in patients with renal insufficiency.
- Diuretics In patients taking diuretics, and especially in those who have impaired water-electrolyte metabolism, an excessive decrease in blood pressure is possible after starting treatment with ACE inhibitors. The likelihood of developing a hypotensive effect is reduced due to the withdrawal of the diuretic, an increase in circulating blood volume, or the consumption of salt before starting therapy with Neocard. Treatment should be started with low doses and gradually increased.
- In hypertension, when a previously prescribed diuretic could cause water deficiency, it must be discontinued before starting treatment with an ACE inhibitor (in such cases, the diuretic may be resumed over time) or it is necessary to prescribe an ACE inhibitor at a low dose with a gradual increase.
- For congestive heart failure while taking a diuretic, the ACE inhibitor should be started at the lowest dose, possibly after the diuretic dose has been reduced. In any case, it is necessary to monitor renal function (creatinine level) during the first weeks of treatment with an ACE inhibitor.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), including acetylsalicylic acid ≥3 g/day. A weakening of the antihypertensive effect is possible with the simultaneous use of ACE inhibitors with NSAIDs, for example, with such as: acetylsalicylic acid in anti-inflammatory doses, COX-2 inhibitors, non-selective NSAIDs. The simultaneous use of ACE inhibitors and NSAIDs can lead to an increased risk of deterioration in renal function, including the likelihood of developing acute renal failure, an increase in the level of potassium in the blood plasma, especially in patients with a history of renal impairment. This combination should be used with caution, in particular in elderly patients. Patients should restore water balance, and it is also necessary to pay attention to monitoring renal function immediately after prescribing combination therapy and periodically thereafter.
Simultaneous use of the Neocard, with other drugs, which requires additional attention
- Antihypertensives and vasodilators. The simultaneous use of antihypertensive drugs can increase the antihypertensive effect of Neocard. Concomitant use with nitroglycerin and other nitrates, or other vasodilators may further reduce blood pressure.
- Gliptins (linagliptin, saxagliptin, sitagliptin, vildagliptin). In patients who are prescribed a combination of gliptin and an ACE inhibitor, there may be an increased risk of angioedema due to the fact that gliptin reduces the activity of dipeptyl peptidase-IV (DPP-IV).
- The simultaneous use of anesthetics, tricyclic antidepressants, or antipsychotropic drugs with ACE inhibitors can lead to a further decrease in blood pressure.
- Sympathomimetics can weaken the hypotensive effect of ACE inhibitors.
Features of use in combination with other diseases
- Stable coronary artery disease. If during the first month of treatment with medication Neocard there was an episode of unstable angina pectoris (of any severity), it is necessary to carefully weigh the benefit/risk ratio before deciding whether to continue therapy.
- Hypotension. Taking ACE inhibitors can cause a drop in blood pressure. Symptomatic hypotension is less common in patients with uncomplicated hypertension and is more likely in patients with hypovolemia, in those taking diuretics, on a salt-restricted diet, in patients on dialysis, in patients with diarrhea or vomiting, or in patients with severe renin-dependent arterial hypertension.
- Symptomatic hypotension is more likely in patients with symptomatic heart failure, with or without concomitant renal failure. Symptomatic hypotension is most likely in patients with more severe heart failure who are taking high doses of loop diuretics and have a history of hyponatremia or functional renal failure. To reduce the risk of symptomatic arterial hypotension at the beginning of therapy and at the stage of dose selection, patients need to be under medical supervision. The same cautions exist for patients with coronary artery disease or cerebrovascular disease, in whom an excessive drop in blood pressure can cause myocardial infarction or stroke. If arterial hypotension occurs, the patient should take a horizontal position and, if necessary, intravenously inject 0,9% (9 mg/ml) sodium chloride solution. Transient hypotension is not a contraindication for further use of the drug, which can usually be used without any hindrance after restoration of blood volume and increase in blood pressure.
- In some patients with congestive heart failure with normal or low blood pressure, medication Neocard may cause an additional decrease in systemic blood pressure. This effect is predictable and usually does not require discontinuation of the drug. If arterial hypotension becomes symptomatic, it may be necessary to reduce the dose or discontinue the drug.
- Aortic and mitral valve stenosis/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. As with other ACE inhibitors, Neocard drops should be used with caution in patients with mitral valve stenosis or left ventricular outlet obstruction (aortic stenosis or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy).
- Renal insufficiency. In case of renal failure, the initial dose of the drug Neocard should be prescribed in accordance with the patient’s creatinine clearance, and then – depending on the patient’s response to treatment. Potassium and creatinine monitoring is the usual standard for these patients.
- In patients with symptomatic heart failure, arterial hypotension, which occurs at the beginning of the use of ACE inhibitors, can lead to impaired renal function, in some cases – with the occurrence of acute renal failure, which is usually reversible.
- In some patients with bilateral renal artery stenosis or stenosis of a solitary kidney artery, an increase in serum urea and creatinine levels was observed when using ACE inhibitors, which usually returned to normal after discontinuation of treatment. This is especially true for patients with renal impairment. In the presence of concomitant renovascular hypertension, the risk of severe arterial hypotension and renal failure increases. Treatment of such patients should be started under close medical supervision, with small doses and with careful titration of doses. Considering the above, treatment with diuretics can contribute to the occurrence of arterial hypotension, therefore, they should be canceled and renal function monitored for 2 weeks of treatment with Neocard.
- In some patients with arterial hypertension, who were not diagnosed with renovascular diseases before the start of treatment, an increase in blood urea and serum creatinine developed, usually insignificant and temporary, especially when Neocard drops are prescribed simultaneously with a diuretic. But this is more common in patients with pre-existing renal failure, therefore, a dosage reduction of Neocard drops may be required.
- Patients on hemodialysis. In patients undergoing hemodialysis using polyacrylic membranes and taking concomitant therapy with ACE inhibitors, anaphylactic-type reactions have occurred. Therefore, for such patients, a decision must be made to use a different type of dialysis membrane or a different class of antihypertensive drugs.
- Hypersensitivity/angioedema. Rare cases of angioneurotic edema of the face, limbs, lips, mucous membranes, tongue, glottis and/or larynx have been reported in patients with ACE inhibitors, including Neocard. This can happen at any time during treatment. In such cases, it is necessary to urgently cancel the drug and establish appropriate supervision of the patient’s condition until the symptoms disappear completely. In those rare cases where the swelling only spreads to the face and lips, the patient’s condition usually improves without treatment. Prescribing antihistamines can be helpful in reducing symptoms.
- Angioedema associated with laryngeal edema can be fatal. In cases where edema spreads to the tongue, glottis, or larynx, causing airway obstruction, urgent treatment is needed, which may include adrenaline and/or airway management. Patients should be under close medical supervision until the symptoms that have arisen completely disappear and the condition stabilizes.
- Patients with a history of angioedema that was not associated with an ACE inhibitor are at an increased risk of angioedema while taking an ACE inhibitor. Reported rare cases of intestinal angioedema in patients during treatment with ACE inhibitors. These patients had abdominal pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); in some cases, no previous angioedema of the face was observed and the level of C-1 esterase was normal. The diagnosis of intestinal angioedema was made during abdominal computed tomography or ultrasound examination, or during surgery. After discontinuation of the ACE inhibitor, the symptoms of angioedema disappeared. Intestinal angioedema should be excluded when making a differential diagnosis in patients with abdominal pain taking ACE inhibitors.
- Anaphylactoid reactions during low density lipoprotein (LDL) plasmapheresis. Rarely, patients taking ACE inhibitors may experience life-threatening anaphylactoid reactions during low-density lipoprotein (LDL) plasmapheresis using dextran sulfate. The development of anaphylactoid reactions can be avoided if, before each plasmapheresis, temporarily stop treatment with ACE inhibitors.
- Anaphylactoid Reactions During Desensitizing Therapy. Anaphylactoid reactions may occur in patients taking ACE inhibitors during desensitized treatment with drugs that contain bee venom. These reactions can be avoided by temporarily discontinuing the use of an ACE inhibitor, but reactions can occur again if provocative tests are performed carelessly.
- Liver failure. Cases when, while taking an ACE inhibitor, a syndrome develops that begins with cholestatic jaundice and progresses to transient liver necrosis and sometimes death, are rare. The mechanism for the development of this syndrome is unknown. Patients who develop jaundice or a significant increase in liver enzymes while taking an ACE inhibitor should stop using it and undergo an appropriate medical examination and receive treatment.
- Neutropenia/agranulocytosis/thrombocytopenia/anemia. Cases of neutropenia/agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia and anemia have been reported among patients taking ACE inhibitors. In patients with normal renal function and no other risk factors, neutropenia occurs rarely. Neocard should be prescribed very carefully to patients with collagenoses, during therapy with immunosuppressants, allopurinol or procainamide, or with a combination of these aggravating factors, especially against the background of existing renal dysfunction. Occasionally, the aforementioned patients may develop serious infections that in some cases do not respond to antibiotic therapy. If you prescribe drops Neocard such patients, it is recommended to periodically monitor the number of blood leukocytes and patients should know that it is necessary to notify about any manifestation of an infectious disease (sore throat, fever).
- Racial factor. ACE inhibitors are more likely to cause angioneurotic edema in black patients than in other races. Like other ACE inhibitors, Neocard less effective in lowering blood pressure in black patients than in patients of other races. This may be due to the low level of renin in the blood of patients with arterial hypertension from the African American population.
- Cough. Cough has been reported during therapy with ACE inhibitors. By characteristics, the cough is unproductive, persistent and stops after the drug is discontinued. The cough caused by the intake of ACE inhibitors should be considered when making a differential diagnosis of cough.
- Surgery or Anesthesia. The drug can block the secondary formation of angiotensin II in response to compensatory renin release in patients undergoing surgery or during anesthesia with drugs that induce hypotension. The drug should be discontinued one day before surgery. In the event of arterial hypotension, if it is believed that it is caused by the indicated mechanism, the patient’s condition can be normalized by increasing the volume of circulating blood.
- Hyperkalemia. In some patients, while taking ACE inhibitors, including Neocard, there was an increase in the concentration of potassium in the serum. Risk factors for hyperkalemia include renal failure, impaired renal function, age (over 70 years), diabetes mellitus, intercurrent conditions such as dehydration, acute cardiac decompensation, metabolic acidosis, and concomitant use of potassium-sparing diuretics (such as spironolactone, eplerenone, triamterene, or amiloride ), dietary supplements containing potassium or its salts with potassium, or other drugs that cause an increase in serum potassium concentration (for example, heparin). The use of dietary supplements containing potassium, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium-containing salt substitutes, especially in patients with impaired renal function, can lead to significant increases in serum potassium levels. Hyperkalemia can cause severe, sometimes fatal arrhythmias. If the simultaneous use of the drug Neocard and any of the above substances are considered appropriate, they should be used with caution and with frequent monitoring of serum potassium levels.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus, taking oral hypoglycemic drugs or receiving insulin, should carefully monitor the level of glycemia during the first month of therapy with ACE inhibitors.
- The simultaneous use of lithium and Neocard generally not recommended.
- Simultaneous use of funds Neocard with potassium-sparing medicines or food supplements containing potassium is not recommended.
- Double blockade of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS). There is information about the occurrence of arterial hypotension, fainting, stroke, hyperkalemia and impaired renal function (including acute renal failure), especially while taking medications that affect the RAAS. The combination of an ACE inhibitor with an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) or aliskiren, given the double blockade of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, is not recommended.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus, or with renal insufficiency (glomerular filtration rate <60ml/min/1,73 m2), simultaneous use with aliskiren is contraindicated.
Using Neocard drops during pregnancy or lactation
Pregnancy. The use of ACE inhibitors is contraindicated during the period. This drug should not be used by pregnant women or women planning to become pregnant. If pregnancy is confirmed during treatment, the use of the drug should be stopped immediately and replaced with another drug approved for use in pregnant women. Epidemiological data on the risk of a teratogenic effect as a result of taking ACE inhibitors during the first trimester of pregnancy are not final, therefore a slight increase in risk cannot be excluded. It is known that taking ACE inhibitors during the II and III trimesters of pregnancy leads to fetotoxicity and neonatal toxicity.
If a woman has taken an ACE inhibitor during the second trimester of pregnancy, the child is recommended to undergo an ultrasound examination of the function of the kidneys and bones of the skull. Newborns whose mothers took ACE inhibitors during pregnancy should be closely monitored for the possibility of arterial hypotension.
Lactation. The use of medication is not recommended Neocard during lactation, due to the lack of data on its penetration into breast milk. During breastfeeding, it is advisable to prescribe an alternative treatment with a more studied safety profile, especially during the period of feeding a newborn or premature infant.
Fertility There is no effect on reproductive performance or fertility.
The ability to influence the rate of reactions when driving or driving other mechanisms. Drops Neocard do not show a direct effect on the ability to drive vehicles or work with other mechanisms. But some patients may experience individual reactions associated with a decrease in blood pressure, especially at the beginning of treatment or when used simultaneously with other antihypertensive drugs. As a result, the ability to drive vehicles or operate other mechanisms may be reduced.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.