Age-related changes in the body are accompanied by some unfavorable elements, which include vasoconstriction of the bloodstream. In most cases, the reason for this is the formation of cholesterol plaques on the endothelium or vascular spasm, as a result of which they become less elastic, their lumen is significantly narrowed, and a deterioration in blood permeability is observed. As a result, all this is expressed by circulatory disorders. And such problems are faced not only by elderly people, but also by young people, so the question of how to expand blood vessels at home remains relevant for different age groups.
What are the causes of vasoconstriction
The reasons for this state are quite varied, and they can be classified based on two large groups of internal and external factors.
Internal factors that cause blood vessel constriction include:
- Development of stenosing atherosclerosis.
- An inflammatory process in the vascular wall, accompanied by edema.
- Congenital pathologies of the structure of blood vessels.
- A progressive peripheral vascular disease called endarteritis.
- Blockage of blood vessels by a blood clot or embolus.
- Various metabolic pathologies.
- Genetic predisposition to this pathology.
- Endocrine disorders, including diabetes mellitus, obesity and thyrotoxicosis.
In turn, external causal factors can be divided into those reasons that constrict the vessels for a long period of time, and those that contribute to a decrease in the lumen of the vessels.
Long-term changes cause:
- Vascular injury.
- Development and active growth of the tumor process near the vessels of the bloodstream.
- Bone pressure.
- Excessive compression of blood vessels by clothing, accessories, or tourniquets.
- Nicotine addiction and even hookah.
- Alcohol abuse.
- Frequent exposure to stress.
- Frequent hypothermia or work at low temperatures.
- Poor environmental conditions and lack of fresh air.
- The presence of vegetative-vascular dystonia of any type.
- The first stages of the development of ischemic or hypertensive diseases.
- Repeated frostbite of the upper and/or lower extremities.
- The presence of Raynaud’s syndrome.
Signs of narrowing of various groups of vessels
Certain symptoms make it possible to clarify which vessels were susceptible to constriction. Vascular changes have the most pronounced effect on health:
- Head and neck. Signs of change in this area include: dizziness, nausea, recurrent fainting, tinnitus, blurred vision.
- Upper and lower limbs. In this case, the symptoms will include blanching of the skin, loss of hair on the lower extremities, slowing or complete cessation of nail growth, a feeling of soreness while walking, a periodic sensation of cold extremities, up to local chills.
- Heart muscle. Changes in the blood supply to the myocardium are characterized by the occurrence of arrhythmias, angina pectoris, shortness of breath and increased fatigue throughout the day.
Important! For the narrowing of any parts of the vascular bed, deterioration of well-being is characteristic, which may not always include all of the listed symptoms. Therefore, the appearance of even several of them should cause the thought of the root cause of the malaise and the search for a solution to the problem, namely, how to perform vasodilation.
As for the narrowing of the cerebral vessels, this process, which turns into a chronic form, develops in the form of three consecutive stages with its own symptoms:
- Lability of mood, that is, its frequent change, characterized by the predominance of irritability. There is a slight decrease in performance and mild difficulty concentrating. This corresponds to increased fatigue and recurrent headaches.
- The symptomatology of the first stage is increasing and a sensation of tinnitus, a subjective sensation of memory impairment, prolonged headaches, rare and short-term loss of consciousness are added to it.
- Impaired coordination of movements appears, symptoms of dementia are added. All this is accompanied by disability and disability.
The right food
It is a well-known fact that the foods present in the diet directly affect the state of health. Therefore, in order to maintain your body in a normal state, it is important to include in the diet all the necessary micro and macro elements, as well as vitamins and minerals. In order to get rid of the problem, it is necessary to eat products that dilate blood vessels:
- A variety of fruits, vegetables and, without fail – greens, which should be part of the diet in any season.
- Seafood and fish, excluding smoked, fried or canned fish. The best cooking options are to bake, boil or simmer.
- Meat products, especially beef, turkey and chicken.
- Dairy products that are low in fat, but not low in fat.
At the same time, the presence of those products in the diet is unacceptable, due to which vasodilation is impossible:
- Animal fats. This is, first of all, a little butter, pork and lamb, sausages and lard, fatty types of cheeses.
- Alcohol in almost any of its variations, and especially beer.
- Caffeine. Instead of drinking coffee drinks, it is better to choose a weak tea.
Vascular dilation is also possible with the use of:
- Oatmeal with strawberries, which also strengthens and cleanses the vascular bed.
- Small servings of red or white wine or cognac – about 50 mg.
- Plain baking soda. It is advised to drink it on an empty stomach by dissolving a teaspoon of the product in a glass of water. However, this remedy is unacceptable for hyperacid gastritis or stomach ulcers.
There are quite popular vasodilator folk remedies, the effectiveness of which has been proven by many generations. They include various recipes for decoctions and tinctures.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
In order to bring the vessels back to normal, it is necessary to take the dried roots of this plant and completely fill them with boiling water. After that, the composition is placed in a water bath and boiled for half an hour, then it is infused for another two hours and filtered. This broth should be drunk no more than four times a day, a tablespoon.
Collection of herbs
For collection, herbs such as yarrow, immortelle, common chamomile, St. John’s wort and birch buds are needed. All of them are mixed in equal proportions and filled with half a liter of boiling water. Then the composition is covered with a lid for half an hour or heated in a water bath for at least ten minutes. Allow the present collection to cool, filter it, add a tablespoon of honey and divide it into two portions. In order to restore narrow blood vessels, the first portion must be drunk immediately after preparation, and the second in the morning on an empty stomach.
The use of garlic oil gives results quite quickly. To prepare it, peel one head of garlic and knead it into gruel, to which a glass of vegetable oil is added, everything is mixed and put into the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, the mixture will be similar in consistency to an ointment or thick cream. She mixes again. Immediately before taking, a little lemon juice is added to a teaspoon of the product and this composition is eaten half an hour before meals three times a day for three months.
The dried bark and leaves of this plant are thoroughly crushed and poured with boiling water. The container is covered with a lid, wrapped in a towel or other thick cloth and infused for an hour. For the purpose of therapy, take one or two tablespoons of the infusion several times a day.
Careful monitoring of one’s own state of health and a timely response to the symptoms of pathology will allow to start treatment in a timely manner so that the vasoconstriction does not become chronic. And various means will allow in the early stages to achieve vasodilatation at home without the use of any medications and going to a medical institution.
From constriction of the Cerebral Vessels! 25 drops and the headache may disappear Cleansing the blood vessels of the brain with folk remedies Folk vasodilators for hypertension