High blood pressure worries many people, fortunately, there are a large number of special medications that help stabilize a person’s (Detonic, Cardiol, Cardiline, Recardio). The range of such drugs is wide enough, however, you can only choose the right remedy with the help of a specialist. Often, attending physicians offer the patient an alternative of two or three options. To ease the problem of choosing the right medicine, we decided to make a rating of the best high-pressure tablets. However, before proceeding to a direct analysis of the characteristics of each remedy, let’s look at the principles on which such a medicine should be purchased.
- How to choose pills to lower blood pressure?
- Cardiline – pills for hypertension
- Cardiol to normalize blood pressure
- Detonic – supplement for the regulation of blood pressure
- Recardio – pills to improve heart function
- What exacerbates the clinical picture at high pressure?
- What drugs are prescribed for hypertension?
- Treatment of resistant hypertension
How to choose pills to lower blood pressure?
First of all, a drug designed to combat high blood pressure is selected depending on how high this indicator is for the patient. If a person’s age does not exceed 80 years, it is advisable to lower the level of blood pressure to 140 by 90 mm RT. Art., if the patient is undergoing treatment in stationary conditions, or up to 135 to 85, when he tries to improve his health at home. In some cases, diuretics or diuretics are used to combat this ailment. They remove excess salts and fluids from the human body, which have a direct effect on blood pressure.
In this case, high blood pressure does not always have pronounced symptoms. For many people, such an ailment is asymptomatic: a person feels quite well, not even noticing that something is wrong with his body. When choosing a medicine, a doctor also necessarily determines what causes hypertension – hypertension or hypertension. In the first case, the patient will have to take the prescribed drug for the rest of his life, although sometimes it is replaced by analogues, since the drugs can be addictive or individual components begin to accumulate in the body.
However, most drugs used to combat high blood pressure can cope with all the main tasks: relieve headache; prevent nosebleeds, remove flies before the eyes, prevent the occurrence of renal failure, relieve pain in the heart and, most importantly, prevent such dangerous diseases as a heart attack or stroke.
In total, there are several types of drugs that can cope with high blood pressure: alpha-blockers, beta-blockers, calcium antagonists, angiotensin 2 antagonists.
Beta-blockers slow down the heart rate, blood vessel walls become more relaxed, as a result of which the volume of blood passing through them is reduced. Such funds are prescribed to people who have concomitant heart diseases – ischemia, rhythm disturbances, tachycardia and others.
Alpha blockers are characterized by antispasmodic action. They not only dilate blood vessels, but also relax the muscles that run along them. These are quite powerful drugs, so they are prescribed in the most difficult cases, when other substances are powerless. The body gets used to them pretty quickly, which leads to an increase in heart rate, increased hairiness, and so on.
When we chose the means to include in our review the best drugs for high blood pressure, we were guided not only by the factors analyzed above, but also paid attention to the pharmacological composition of the drug, value for money, and also user reviews. We tried to include affordable means in our review so that each of our readers could afford them.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Cardiline – pills for hypertension
Despite the quite reasonable cost, Cardiline It has a very high efficiency – a decrease in pressure to acceptable indicators, regardless of the patient’s age, occurs literally 40 minutes after taking the pill. It enters the body as a result of absorption through the intestines, penetrating through the barriers between the blood and nerve cells. Through them, the drug enters the central nervous system, where its metabolism occurs. First, the active substance is transformed into alpha-methyldopamine, after which it is converted to alpha-methyl radrenaline. With the help of the latter, central alpha2-adrenoreceptors are stimulated. The principle of action is similar to clonidine, so it slows down the sympathetic impulse. The process of lowering blood pressure itself occurs due to a reduction in heart rate. The amount of blood ejected by the heart decreases, and which, combined with a decrease in peripheral resistance not only of the walls of the arteries, but also of the capillaries, leads to a decrease in pressure.
Accept Cardiline should be taken one tablet twice a day. In severe cases, it is recommended to take up to three tablets. The positive effect of the drug stops quite quickly – literally after 48 hours, after which the pressure can again rise. This remedy is prescribed for the very forms of hypertension and hypertension. There are a number of contraindications, which include diseases such as cirrhosis, acute hepatitis, severe renal failure, and pregnancy. In addition, people over 85 years old take such a drug is life threatening.
- Acceptable cost Cardiline;
- Available in small tablets;
- A decrease in pressure is observed almost immediately after administration;
- In difficult cases, you can take up to three tablets per day.
- A large number of contraindications;
- Various side effects – lethargy, dry mouth, violation of the function of the sex glands or the functioning of the liver.
Cardiol to normalize blood pressure
The drug is a tablet of white or almost white color, which are made in the form of capsules. The main pharmacological qualities are as follows: after taking the pill, the slow calcium channels are blocked. A derivative of dihydropyridine acts as the main active agent, due to which it is possible to achieve a good antihypertensive and antianginal effect. With help Cardiol it is possible to prevent the passage of calcium ions through cell membranes. Also, the positive qualities of the drug are the expansion of both coronary and peripheral arteries. Their walls relax, a larger volume of oxygenated blood passes through them.
If the patient has angina pectoris, then Cardiol reduces the severity of myocardial ischemia. This manifests itself in a decrease in the load on all heart muscles, and also reduces the need for myocardium in oxygen. The hypertensive effect is active. Even a single dose of the drug can normalize the pressure of a person for up to 24 hours, regardless of his position – standing or lying. Side effects practically do not occur, however, after taking the drug, a person can feel the heartbeat itself, as well as a rush of blood to the face.
- A positive effect on the human condition;
- Normalizes the work of the heart;
- It can be used for other diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- There is individual intolerance, which leads to shortness of breath, in very rare cases, to fainting;
- It is not too common in pharmacies, although doctors are prescribed regularly.
Detonic – supplement for the regulation of blood pressure
According to its pharmacological qualities, this medicine is similar to thiazide diuretics, which do not allow excessive amounts of sodium ions to enter the bloodstream, which in a number of diseases causes high blood pressure. With regular use of the drug, excess sodium is excreted through the kidneys, binding to chlorine and to a lesser extent with magnesium or potassium ions, which positively affect the work of the heart. Accordingly, the action of the additive Detonic is largely a diuretic. One dose taken can stabilize pressure at an acceptable level for up to 48 hours. Active substances increase the elasticity of large arteries, as well as reduce the resistance of blood vessels, which also positively affects the level of pressure. All compounds contained in this medication are absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract.
Accept Detonic it is possible regardless of the absorption of food – after eating the medicine will be absorbed more slowly, but not by much. Almost all compounds bind to proteins in the blood, bind cholesterol, eliminating it through the kidneys or liver. There are not too many side effects for a drug of this kind – in some patients, there may be an increased sensitivity with respect to indapamide or excipients. Should not be taken Detonic with severe renal failure or with impaired liver function.
- It is convenient to apply – you can drink once a day, saving yourself from excessive diuretic effect;
- It goes well with other drugs;
- Successfully struggling with high pressure;
- Removes excess salts and ions from the body;
- Detonic has a relaxing effect on the walls of blood vessels.
- Individual intolerance to individual components;
- Some users note that while taking the medicine there are minor cramps of the calf muscles.
Recardio – pills to improve heart function
The tool can be used not only with high pressure or hypertension, but also for stopping hypertensive crises of a very different sense. In most cases, the drug is prescribed to patients whose pressure level starts from 130 to 90 mm RT. Art. or higher. With minor deviations from the norm, you should not use such a medicine, since the body gets used to it very quickly. In general, many users are advised to take Recardio 1 time in order to normalize the pressure in a matter of minutes, rather than drinking a whole course of pills. With the help of the drug, it is possible to get rid of vasospasm in the whole body, including in the brain, which, in turn, relieves the pre-stroke state, normalizes the circulatory system.
The drug Recardio has a positive effect on the kidneys, increasing hemodynamics inside the efferent arterioles, does not allow the development of diabetic nephropathy. About three quarters of the drug is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, and enters the circulatory system on average 40 minutes after application. It can be excreted in breast milk, therefore it is contraindicated in lactating women. Metabolism is produced in the liver, and the bound compounds do not differ in activity, therefore, do not harm a person.
- Recardio has a positive effect on pressure and on some other organs of the person;
- Reasonable cost;
- High quality constituents;
- Thoughtful dosage.
- An extended list of side effects – dizziness, headache, tiredness, nausea, loss of appetite, and so on may occur;
- In especially severe cases, a dry cough and skin rash appear;
- It is forbidden to take nursing mothers.
Since age causes various changes in the human body, they should be taken into account when measuring pressure. Children and adolescents can often have low blood pressure, while the elderly are characterized by a higher value.
What exacerbates the clinical picture at high pressure?
In people under 60 years of age, in those who have diabetes or kidney ailments, it is advisable to keep blood pressure indicators of 120-130 by 85 mmHg.
There are the following qualifications for risk factors for hypertension:
- Age indicators (the risk of developing an ailment increases for men after 55 years, and women 10 years older);
- Indicators of cholesterol (if more than 6.5 mol/l.);
- When a patient is ill with diabetes;
- Hereditary factor.
Factors that can increase the risk of death in people with hypertension:
- history of stroke or cerebral ischemia;
- heart failure, myocardial infarction;
- renal failure, diabetic nephropathy;
- the presence of signs of damage to peripheral vessels, exfoliating an aortic aneurysm;
- changes in the retina – exudates, hemorrhages, swelling of the optic nerve papilla.
However, the highest risk of death is observed in patients who have four manifestations at once:
- arterial hypertension;
- high cholesterol;
- high blood sugar.
However, many people cannot assess the risks of hypertension correctly and adequately, believing that high blood pressure is not scary, and you can even bring it down without pills.
There are several categories of patients with hypertension. The former ignore the dangers of the risks of blood pressure and try to live to the best of their stamina. Thus, considering that if the disease does not cause significant discomfort, then you can do with blocking pressure surges tablets. The second patients, on the contrary, overestimate the risk and try to heal the disease with all the drugs that come to hand, not paying attention to side effects, but ignore trips to the doctor.
Today, drugs for the treatment of hypertension are available from many pharmaceutical companies. They are divided into large groups depending on the action and chemical composition. Prescribing drugs for hypertension should be the attending physician after examination and concomitant examination.
High blood pressure can be treated in different ways and the choice of remedy depends largely on the individual characteristics of the patient. Which drugs are suitable in this case can be found based on the experience of the doctor and the patient’s reaction to the tablets.
What drugs are prescribed for hypertension?
It is advisable to consider the main drugs used for high blood pressure:
- Beta blockers. These are special medications to lower blood pressure by lowering your heart rate. But, the reverse side of them in the form of side effects is weakness, skin rashes, an excessive slowing of the pulse.
- Diuretics. This is a group of drugs with a diuretic effect. They are taken in order to quickly lower blood pressure by removing fluid from the body. But, taking these drugs can negatively affect the work of the heart, lead to dizziness, the appearance of convulsions and nausea.
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. The body can produce a large amount of the hormone, which negatively affects the vessels, narrowing them. This group of drugs is aimed at lowering the amount of hormone produced. As a result, blood pressure drops when the vessels expand. The negative effects of inhibitors can occur in the form of allergic reactions or a sudden cough.
- Angiotensin Antagonists. High pressure may be due to the effect on the vessels of angiotensin-2, and drugs of this group block this effect. But as a result, dizziness may occur, accompanied by nausea.
- Calcium antagonists. The main goal of such funds is to have a relaxing effect on blood vessels, as a result of which blood pressure is reduced. Side effects after taking such drugs are manifested in the form of hot flashes, heart palpitations, sometimes even dizziness.
Treatment of resistant hypertension
Resistant Hypertension – this is a form of the disease in which it is not amenable to treatment with single drugs, and even therapy with a combination of drugs from two different groups does not give results.
To normalize pressure indicators, the following combinations of pharmaceuticals with various properties are used:
- Betablockers, dihydroperidinium calcium channel blockers, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors;
- Blockers of beta receptors, calcium channels and sartan;
- Diuretics, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, calcium channel blockers.
- A third regimen combining the use of diuretics and calcium channel blockers together with angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors is considered the best treatment for resistant hypertension. A combination of spironolactone and thiazide diuretics is also used for these purposes.
In view of the existence of a huge list of drugs (Detonic, Cardiol, Cardiline, Recardio) and medication regimens for the treatment of arterial hypertension, which are used for various forms of the disease and are prescribed individually, self-medication can be not only ineffective, but also dangerous to health. Timely access to a doctor minimizes the risk of stroke, heart attack (causes and symptoms of myocardial infarction) and other complications of the disease.