Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
- Acute form
- Chronic form
- Popular vasodilator drugs
- Preparations based on natural ingredients
- Calcium channel blockers
- What drugs are used in vascular pathologies
- Drugs that strengthen the walls of blood vessels
- Feature of application
- For the brain
- Herbal preparations
- Side effects
- Injection for vasodilation
- Nootropic drugs
- Classification of drugs
- Top 10 vasodilators of different groups
The narrowing of the vessels of the brain in adults and children proceeds differently: it can happen suddenly, but it can be chronic. The acute form for human life is extremely dangerous because it causes a stroke or hemorrhage in the brain, which often leads to premature death.
A cerebral hemorrhage is characterized by a clot blocking a blood vessel. This leads to the fact that under the influence of strong blood flow arterial walls erupt, blood enters the brain and damages its structure. Usually this happens suddenly, with physical or emotional overstrain. Brain hemorrhage is characterized by the following symptoms:
- flushed face;
- severe headache;
- vomiting, rapid breathing;
- Slow or fast heart rate
- impaired consciousness.
How dangerous this condition is depends not so much on the size of the hemorrhage as on the place where it occurred. In any case, with the appearance of such symptoms, if you do not provide timely assistance to the patient, the patient may fall into a coma and die.
The chronic form has mild symptoms for a long time. At the initial stage, a person periodically feels a mild headache, fatigue, nervousness, drowsiness. After a while, it becomes distracted, memory begins to deteriorate.
At the second stage of the development of the disease, the symptoms become more pronounced.
Symptoms of an approaching exacerbation are a significant deterioration in well-being, migraines intensify and become more frequent, gait becomes shuffling, uncertain, problems arise with the urinary system.
The disease is reflected in the work of the nervous system: working capacity is reduced, and frequent mood swings often lead to conflict with others.
At this time, there are severe problems in the functioning of the musculoskeletal system: the patient often stumbles, loses balance, and may completely lose the ability to move.
Sometimes speech is disturbed, loss of vision occurs.
Often there is involuntary urination, there is dysfunction of the pelvic organs. Memory continues to deteriorate, the first signs of dementia appear when a person loses the ability to speak, walk, control his actions, navigate in space. After a while, a stroke or hemorrhage in the brain may occur.
There are several complementary types of diagnostics:
- During the diagnosis, a large amount of information is obtained by conducting a physical examination of the patient. The presence of neurological changes is determined, respiration and cardiovascular system parameters are recorded;
- The following diagnostic method: dopplerography. This study is aimed directly at studying the patency of blood vessels and their anatomy, the speed of blood flow. In the course of this study, changes in the main vessels are revealed, caused by the formation of atherosclerotic plaques in them or other physiological reasons;
- MR angiography and CT angiography are considered the most modern and effective methods for diagnosing disorders of blood circulation in the vessels that feed the brain. Angiography provides an accurate picture of the state of the vessels, including narrowing, aneurysm, and thrombosis.
Treatment of narrowing of the vessels of the brain depends on the form of the disease. In acute circulatory disorders, help should be provided immediately with medications aimed at eliminating all the changes that have arisen.
When identifying a disease in the chronic stage, therapy and the selection of drugs for the patient should ideally be carried out by specialists in several areas – cardiologists, angioneurologists, therapists.
The treatment of the disease depends on the patient’s condition and on the data obtained during the diagnosis, and mainly consists of several stages.
Conservative treatment – taking pharmaceutical preparations of different groups. Some of the drugs are prescribed for lifelong use.
Depending on the condition of the vessels, the doctor prescribes medicines of the following groups:
- Statins These include Mevacos, Mefacor.
- Fibrates – Atromidine, Clobifrate, Zokor.
- Vitamin and mineral complexes.
- To increase the lumen of blood vessels papaverine and aminophylline.
All drugs for the treatment of narrowing of the vessels of the brain are selected in an individual dosage, if other pathologies are detected, the doctor prescribes the appropriate therapy.
The purpose of the operation is to restore normal blood flow, a bypass or endarterectomy is performed. When shunting, a special stent is inserted into the vessel, providing a normal framework for the altered walls of the vessel.
Endarterectomy – removal of atherosclerotic plaques under local anesthesia. The decision on surgical intervention is made in the absence of the effect of the medication and in the event of the development of an acute disorder as a result of clogging of the lumen of the arteries with a thrombus or a large atherosclerotic plaque.
Meanwhile, everyone can protect themselves from the effects of vasoconstriction without resorting to medical treatment.
The best folk remedy is young shoots of pine, emerging from the buds in late spring or early summer. Rather, honey from them.
For cooking, you need 70 ten centimeter young twigs. They must be boiled in a liter of water until softened. Water will boil, so after cooking and straining, it is necessary to add it to get a liter of broth. But you can gradually add in the cooking process.
Then, in a still hot broth, add a kilogram of sugar and crushed lemon in a blender (together with zest). Boil the prepared composition for another 5 minutes and pour fragrant honey into jars.
Use it once a day, not more than a tablespoon.
Or prepare an infusion of two tablespoons of a mixture of flowers and berries (you can brew berries and flowers separately) in a glass of water. Infusion to drink a tablespoon every time before eating. Hawthorn perfectly strengthens blood vessels.
For the same purpose, you can use the pharmacy alcohol tincture of hawthorn, or cook it at home, insisting on freshly picked flowers or picked berries on vodka. Apply by adding 10 drops to tea or a glass of water.
Copper tincture of meadow clover copes with the first signs of atherosclerosis perfectly.
To prepare it, any container is filled to the top with blooming clover heads and filled with vodka. Insisted for two weeks. Take in the same way as alcohol tincture of hawthorn.
You can make tea from clover flowers daily and drink it instead of water. Clover helps improve memory, reduces tinnitus.
- Grind dry dandelion roots to a powdery state. For medicinal purposes, eat a spoonful of powder, before each meal. Can be mixed with honey to reduce the bitterness inherent in the roots.
- The juice of fresh roots is mixed with a decoction of rice in a ratio of 1: 1. a quarter cup is taken for admission. This tool improves memory.
If the disease was detected at an early stage and appropriate treatment was prescribed, then its prognosis is quite favorable.
A full recovery and the beginning of a habitual lifestyle depends not only on the medications taken, but also on changes in the general lifestyle.
A person needs to constantly monitor his own nutrition, use regular gymnastic exercises, lead a physically active life, and eliminate stress.
All these recommendations will help to avoid disability and help to lead a normal life, not limited by anything.
If the appropriate therapy is not carried out, then the prognosis can be very unfavorable: senile dementia, disability, strokes, complete immobility – this is not an exhaustive list of complications that can occur when the vessels of the brain are narrowed without proper treatment.
The narrowing of the vessels of the brain found in the early stages is not a serious disease. Constant and timely therapy, as well as following the doctor’s recommendations, will help to avoid complications. The only thing that is required from patients is the constant adherence to the treatment regimen.
To protect yourself from spasm of the brain, you must:
- Go in for sports: swimming, fitness, cycling.
- Temper the body with a contrast shower.
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Observe proper drinking regimen.
- Eat right: eat more raw and minimally processed foods, refuse foods with flavor enhancers, preservatives, etc.
With a hereditary predisposition to atherosclerosis, hypertension and other diseases of the cardiovascular system, you need to be regularly observed by a doctor.
One of the most dangerous diseases in the human body is a narrowing of the vascular system in the brain. A disease overtakes any person, regardless of age and other criteria. The first minor symptom of this ailment is a headache.
With untimely detection of the disease, not eliminating the causes, the process can progress. The consequences can be deplorable – coordination of movement is disturbed, paralysis occurs, the risk of heart attack, necrosis of brain tissue increases.
For an operative diagnosis of narrowing of the cerebral vessels, it is necessary to thoroughly know this topic, including how to get rid of this ailment.
Atherosclerosis occurs due to plaques from cholesterol on the arterial walls that feed the brain with blood. Due to this, the clearance between all the walls of the arteries is reduced, which leads to a deterioration in the ability to pass the necessary substances through the walls.
The amount of blood, and with it the oxygen that passes into the brain, is reduced. In addition, there is a violation of the supply of glucose in the brain and other equally important and useful substances.
Due to this process, memory worsens, severe headaches, hypoxia, decreased concentration and other manifestations of the disease appear in the form of various unpleasant symptoms. The process occurs for the following reasons:
- Excessive consumption of fatty foods, lack of healthy foods that contain fiber. All this increases the amount of cholesterol, generates atherosclerotic plaques;
- Natural age-related degenerative changes in the endothelium, decreased elasticity. Small cracks occur where you can notice small spots;
- Atherosclerotic plaques attract platelets. These are small blood cells, due to which the coagulation process takes place. They can increase to a state of a blood clot, taking the space between the walls of the vessels. Sometimes there is an overlap of the blood artery. The fact is that near the atherosclerotic plaque, the inflammatory process begins. To eliminate it, the formed elements of the blood, including platelets, are in a hurry.
Popular vasodilator drugs
- No-spa is one of the most popular drugs from the group of antispasmodics, which additionally have a vasodilating effect. It is used to treat acute headaches, migraines, spasms of a different nature. It is available both in the form of a 2% solution for intramuscular injection, and in the form of tablets.
- Papaverine hydrochloride – has a vasodilating effect, relieves cramping. Unlike other drugs with a similar effect, it additionally has a calming effect. This helps the patient relax and sleep even with acute pain. On sale there are not only tablets, but also injections. Depending on the nature of the pain, age and physique of the patient, a dosage of 20 or 40 mg two or four times a day, respectively, may be prescribed. To accelerate the calming effect, an intravenous solution of the drug can be combined with other drugs.
- Theobromine – unlike Papaverine hydrochloride, which has a sedative effect, on the contrary, slightly excites the patient’s nervous system. At the same time relieves vasospasm, expanding them. Theobromine preparations are available in tablet form. For the treatment of migraine, it is necessary to use 25-50 mg of theobromine once or twice a day. In acute headaches, it can be combined with other drugs.
- Eufillin or Aminophylline – drugs based on these components have a wide range of effects and can be prescribed by a doctor for the treatment of migraine. They have a complex effect, namely:
Available in the form of tablets and solution for intramuscular use. Injections are highly effective in comparison with the solid form of the drug. As a rule, the doctor can prescribe injections in combination with a 20–40% glucose solution.
Preparations based on natural ingredients
Unlike other drugs, nicotinic acid-based vasodilator drugs for the head can cause a number of side effects. The most common of them is the appearance of contrasting spots on the skin of the face.
However, their appearance depends on the dosage. It often happens that in an attempt to quickly get rid of migraines or remove pain, the patient begins to take pills again and again, forgetting that this is fraught with negative consequences. Therefore, before use, it is important to carefully read the instructions for the drug.
- Nicoverin – in addition to nicotinic acid, it contains papaverine. It is used to eliminate acute headaches, cramps. It can be used as a substitute for No-shpa. The exact dosage depends on the age of the patient, the nature of the pain. It is available both in tablet form and as an injection for intramuscular use.
- Nigexin is a drug containing hexylteobromine. Available in tablet form. This drug is used for course treatment, so it is not worth using it to eliminate attacks of acute headache. Usually, the doctor may prescribe a course of treatment for a period of 2 to 4 weeks, when three tablets must be taken per day. After 2 weeks of taking the daily dose of the drug is reduced to 2 tablets.
- Xavin – refers to strong drugs. It is made on the basis of nicotinic acid with the addition of xanthiol. Before use, be sure to consult your doctor, because the drug can not be used in patients with mitral stenosis and sudden jumps in blood pressure. With caution, it is necessary to approach its use in complex treatment. Xavin is not combined with other antihypertensive drugs. The doctor usually prescribes use starting with 150 mg 3 times a day; if necessary, increase the dose to 300-600 mg 3 times a day. As the patient’s condition improves, the dose is reduced to 150 mg 2-3 times a day. The course of treatment usually lasts at least 2 months.
- Apressin – has a vasodilating effect, lowers blood pressure. Additionally it has a neurotropic effect. Available in tablet form. It is prescribed by a doctor for the comprehensive treatment of migraine. In the first week of use, 10 mg of the drug should be consumed, then the dose gradually increases to 20 mg and by the third week it again gradually decreases to 10 mg.
Today, not only medicines that expand the vessels of the brain are popular, but also natural medicines based on natural pomace. They are made on the basis of ginkgo biloba extract. This is a relic plant, the most popular representatives are tanakana, bilobil, memoplant.
All of them are known for their therapeutic effect. Due to the fact that the leaves and seeds of the plant contain a huge amount of ginkcosides, extracting them can not only have an anti-inflammatory effect, but also generally improve the state of the circulatory system. After applying the medicine, the recovery of the brain begins. Therefore, preparations based on ginkgo biloba can be used not only by patients suffering from various diseases, but also for prevention.
The most effective course and complex treatment, but the effect of use, as a rule, is noticeable after several applications. The patient’s blood circulation improves significantly, brain activity increases, and the brain’s ability to absorb the nutrients it needs.
The list of vasodilator drugs includes not only medications from pharmacological companies. Many doctors believe that some homeopathic medicines are no less effective, claiming that they, like other medicines, have properties such as:
- Decrease in the general tone of vascular walls and their permeability.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- In addition, drugs of this group are affordable, they can be used without a doctor’s prescription and are dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription. Nevertheless, the effectiveness of homeopathic remedies is refuted by most scientists and official medicine.
Calcium channel blockers
1. The most famous drug of this group is “Tsinnarizin”. It prevents vasospasm and the formation of blood clots, improves blood circulation and dilutes the blood. Influences “Tsinnarizin” only on the cerebral vessels, therefore it is not used for cardiovascular diseases.
2. Nimodilin also dilates mainly the cerebral vessels. The drug makes them more elastic, improving the nutrition of the brain.
What drugs are used in vascular pathologies
Vascular preparations are usually required by older people, but can be prescribed at any age. What groups are these drugs divided into?
1. Vasodilator drugs are most often used with elevated pressure. They prevent vasospasm and improve blood supply to the brain.
2. Calcium ion antagonists have a similar effect, but they do not act on the vessels themselves, but on the substance that causes them to narrow. These are calcium ions that make the vascular walls hard and reduce their elasticity.
3. Herbal preparations based on plant alkaloids have also become popular in the treatment of various circulatory disorders.
4. Preparations that strengthen the walls of blood vessels and have a beneficial effect on their metabolism are also effective for vascular disorders.
5. In the treatment of cerebral circulatory disorders, nootropic drugs are used that act on the brain vessels.
6. Medicines for the treatment of certain diseases caused by vascular disorders: vascular dystonia, atherosclerosis, migraine and heart disease.
7. In recent years, homeopathic vascular drugs have become increasingly popular.
Depending on the purpose of treatment, the drugs can be used both for single use and for complex therapy. Each of the medicines described above has both its indications and contraindications for use.
In order to avoid any complications, it is recommended not only to carefully read the instructions, but also consult with your doctor. It is highly not recommended to approach the use of drugs that expand the vessels of the brain thoughtlessly and self-medicate. Otherwise, this can lead to a number of serious complications.
Drugs that strengthen the walls of blood vessels
– “Ascorutin” contains vitamins P and C, rutin, catechins, polyphenols and anthocyanins.
– “Dihydroquerticin” is made on the basis of larch bioflavonoids. It also contains potassium and selenium.
Feature of application
Depending on which artery of which area needs to be expanded, a treatment regimen is selected with certain vasodilators.
For the brain
|Cerebral Vasodilators: Pentoxifylline, Vinpocetine||Drugs improve microcirculation, blood supply to the brain, stop hypoxia, expanding cerebral arteries|
|Calcium Antagonists: Verapamil, Amlodipine, Norvask||Tablets correct excess calcium ions in the blood, eliminate hypoxia, normalize blood viscosity, vascular tone, showing vasodilating properties|
|Nootropics: Phenibut, Piracetam, Noopept||Drugs form resistance to hypoxia, activate the centers of the brain due to the normalization of the nutrition of neurons as a result of vasodilatation of capillaries|
|For rehabilitation after a stroke: Clopidogrel, Ceraxon||The drugs normalize blood circulation, dissolve blood clots, accelerate the regeneration of brain cells, restore concentration due to the ability to expand the lumen of blood vessels, balance metabolism|
|Nitrates: Nitroglycerin, Nitrong, Sustak||The drugs stabilize the nutrition of the heart muscle, stop hypoxia, relieve retrosternal discomfort, normalize the heart rhythm, vasodilation serves as a prophylaxis for AMI|
|Antihypertensives: Atenolol, Renitec, Enalapril||Medicines correct vascular parameters of blood pressure, expanding arteries, relieve arrhythmia, relieve myocardium from oxygen starvation|
Stenosis of the arteries of the lower extremities is a consequence of obliterating arteritis or thromboangiitis. An intermittent claudication is considered a sign of the disease: muscle hypoxia with pain that interferes with normal movement.
|Myotropes: Xanthinol nicotinate, Actovegin, Troxevasin, Detralex||Drugs dilate arteries and veins, normalize blood flow|
|Antispasmodics: No-spa, Papaverine, Baralgetas, Spazmalgon||Tablets stop vascular spasm, relieve pain, hypoxia, normalize tissue nutrition|
Given the basic properties of vasodilators, they are usually prescribed for:
- arterial hypertension;
- heart failure of varying severity, of different genesis;
- intestinal cramps, colic;
- pathology of the kidneys and urinary system;
Despite the variety of pharmacological groups and individual characteristics of each drug, there are general contraindications to the appointment:
- hypotension of any form and stage;
- children’s age (restrictions from a year to 5-6 years);
- pregnancy, lactation;
- individual intolerance of components;
- atherosclerotic plaques;
Side effects in case of violation of the rules of admission are:
- feeling unwell;
- dry mucous membranes;
Separately, it is worth highlighting the symptom of robbery when blood flows through those vessels whose lumen is narrowed, reluctant, easily creating bypass collaterals. Areas that supply blood to damaged vessels remain in a state of shock readiness (they lack nutrition).
Hypertensive crisis, for example, can lead to the use by the body of only detours, while the usual blood supply is ignored, tissue areas are necrotic (AMI, stroke, kidney infarction). Therefore, the importance of vasodilator drugs in stabilizing the pathology is difficult to overestimate.
Vascular preparations for the brain can be used both to relieve pain (acute, chronic) and to prevent diseases of the cardiovascular system.
The narrowing of the vessels of the brain is a disease not only of the elderly, but also of young people. Today, even children suffer from this ailment. In order to start treatment on time and eliminate the disease, it is necessary to pay attention to symptoms such as:
- Constant headaches that appear almost every day and can last for hours.
- General malaise, dizziness, fainting state.
- Various disorders of concentration, memory.
- Noise in ears.
- Decreased brain activity.
- Blood pressure jumps.
- Increased body fatigue, decreased performance, drowsiness.
To diagnose narrowing of the vessels of the brain, it is important that the patient periodically observed at least 3 of the above symptoms. More accurate results can only be obtained after appropriate analyzes. Since these symptoms can indicate a number of other diseases.
If you or your loved ones constantly suffer from headaches of any type, complain of malaise and fatigue, then it makes sense to contact a qualified specialist for further treatment.
– Medicines containing vinca alkaloids have an antispasmodic effect, as well as rapidly dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure. These include: Cavinton, Vinpocetine, Telektol, Bravinton and others.
– Drugs with gingko biloba extract are often used in cases of cerebrovascular accident. They not only strengthen the walls of blood vessels, but also have antioxidant activity. These are drugs such as Bilobil, Tanakan, Ginkgo Biloba Forte and others.
The use of vasodilator drugs for the head must be approached in all seriousness. Like other medicines, they have their side effects, may have contraindications. This also applies to exceeding the recommended dosage.
Often, patients are confident that vasodilator drugs are exclusively positive in nature and can not harm a healthy body. This is not so, especially if, among other things, the patient suffers from sclerotic plaques or has blood clots in the vessels. In this case, the medicine will expand only the healthy wall of the vessel, while the damaged one will remain intact. Then, after use, a sharp deterioration in well-being is possible. The same applies to the long-term use of vasodilator drugs. They are capable of:
- Addictive, increase the body’s tolerance to medicines of this type.
- Provoke bleeding.
- Cause dizziness.
- Become the cause of a fainting condition.
- Promote the appearance of allergic reactions.
- Increase fatigue.
- Become the cause of the development of kidney and liver diseases.
Taking into account this information, it is recommended to abandon any self-medication and be sure to consult a specialist. Otherwise, there is a considerable risk of significantly worsening the state of one’s health even after several applications.
Injection for vasodilation
To expand the vessels, it is not necessary to immediately run to the pharmacy and buy pills. You can use a home-made decoction of herbs, which will have not only a therapeutic effect, but also differ in a pleasant smell and taste. To prepare it you need:
- Take dry fruits of mountain ash, rose hips.
- Add strawberry leaves, mint and cuffs to them.
- Both fruits and herbs are taken in equal weight proportions (1 to 1) and mixed together in a mortar.
- After that, the resulting mass is steamed with boiled water at the rate of 4 tablespoons of the resulting dry mixture per 1 liter of boiling water.
- Then the broth is poured into a thermos and let it brew for 12 hours. To do this, it is best to steam it overnight. In the morning, the resulting solution is filtered through a sieve or cheesecloth and consumed all day for 150-200 ml.
To prepare the next broth, which will help not only to expand the vessels, but also to normalize the blood circulation of the brain, you need:
- In equal proportions, take dried rose flowers, motherwort herbs, strawberry leaves, rose hips, raspberries and apple peels.
- About 3 tablespoons of the resulting mixture must be filled with 500 ml of boiled water.
- Let the broth infuse for 1-2 hours.
- After waiting for its complete cooling, strain the resulting tincture and consume three times a day, 100-150 ml.
Vasodilating injections can quickly remove the symptoms of circulatory deficiency in the brain and prevent the risk of other diseases. Thanks to injections, the drugs are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, exerting an effect on the vessels.
- Derivatives of vinca alkaloid can relieve spasms of blood vessels and lead to their expansion. Beneficial effect on metabolic processes, prevent platelet adhesion. The course of injections and the scheme of administration are selected only by the attending physician.
- Nicotinic acid injections. Expand small vessels and capillaries, reduce blood sugar. Available with a prescription. The doctor can choose the following drugs: Nicoshpan, Enduracin, Nicotinic acid.
- Eufillin. Available in the form of injections and tablets. Expands bronchi, improves ventilation of alveoli, relieves smooth muscle spasms, promotes active blood circulation.
- Actovegin increases the glucose content in the cell, activates its energy supply, accelerates the blood supply process, wound healing. Assign for vascular and brain disorders.
The course of injection should be prescribed only by the attending physician – this is safe and will bring maximum benefit in the healing process.
At home, vasodilating herbs are used. Decoctions and tinctures act gently on the human body. In advanced situations, to achieve a quick and lasting effect only with folk remedies will not work. At an early stage of the disease, they perfectly complement complex therapy.
Valerian has a calming effect, helps to relax smooth muscles and blood vessel walls, widens the lumen for better blood flow. Take grass in the form of a decoction. 20 mg brew half a liter of water, insist and drink three times a day before meals, 3 tablespoons.
The fruits of hawthorn strengthen the walls of blood vessels, relieve spasms. The raw materials are brewed, allowed to infuse and consumed in a tablespoon 4 times a day for a month.
Chamomile has a calming and relaxing effect, helps to expand the vessels of the brain. For a decoction of 10 grams, 200 ml of boiling water is brewed. The infusion is taken in ½ cup after a meal.
A balanced diet will help increase the effectiveness of the taken broths. It is recommended to include in the diet:
- coconut milk;
- green tea;
- fish fat;
- fruits and vegetables.
It is necessary to refrain from taking black tea, alcohol, fried and fatty foods, exclude animal fats. Healthy sleep, regular walks in the fresh air, swimming and gymnastics will help to cope with osteochondrosis, eliminate restraint of blood vessels and nerve endings, and saturate the brain with oxygen. The treatment of cerebral vessels with medications and herbs speeds up the healing process.
– “Aminalon” improves blood flow and tissue respiration.
– “Phenotorpil” increases the resistance of brain tissue to hypoxia and has an anti-spasmodic effect.
– “Piracetam” reduces vasospasm and improves the nutrition of brain cells.
– “Nootropil” improves microcirculation of blood in the brain. It does not dilate blood vessels, but restores damaged brain tissue.
Such drugs are used not only by sick people. Often they are drunk if they need to improve their memory, their ability to learn, when they are overworked and in extreme situations. A vegetative-vascular drugs, which include piracetam or Aminalon, successfully used in the treatment of dystonia.
Classification of drugs
Means for the expansion of blood vessels are numerous, but at the same time the mechanism of their action, the way to adjust vascular tone is strictly individual. The narrowing of arteries and capillaries is the cause of serious deviations in the work of almost all internal organs, which often becomes very life-threatening. After all, the vascular system not only feeds all body tissues, it provides them with oxygen, removes spent metabolites, toxins to the outside.
Tablets (Tanakan, Omaron, Thiocetam) do not directly affect blood vessels, but they improve metabolism, microcirculation, inhibit platelet aggregation, and increase glucose susceptibility.
The drugs stabilize cell membranes, optimize the delivery of oxygen to the brain and nutrients, activate cortical connections (processes in the cortex and hemispheres of the brain)
Read more about new generation neuroprotective drugs and nootropics
Antispasmodic drugs reduce the tone of the muscle wall of blood vessels, expand the lumen of the arteries of the internal organs: No-Shpa, Dibazol, Papaverin.
Medications of the nitrate group (Amyl nitrite, Nitroglycerin, Nitranol) reduce venous pressure, reduce the load on the heart, reduce the need for oxygen in the heart muscle, hydrostatic pressure of capillaries, reducing swelling, cardiac output, Blood pressure
Calcium channel blockers – dilate the vessels of the heart: Nifedipine, Felodipine, Nicardipine. The drugs block the channels that regulate the ingress of calcium into the cells of blood vessels, the heart, which leads to vasodilation, a decrease in the force of contractions, and a deterioration in the conductivity of pulses to the myocardium.
Plant-based tablets: Bravinton, Cavinton, Vinpocetine, Telektol, Bilobil, Tanakan. The drugs stop vascular spasms of different localization, practically have no contraindications for complications, but still require coordination with a doctor.
Top 10 vasodilators of different groups
When it comes to such a large, diverse group of drugs, I want to trust well-proven remedies. You can focus on the following top ten vasodilators with prices:
- No-shpa is a drotaverine-based myotropic. It removes any angiospasm, which dilates blood vessels, is quickly absorbed by the body. The drug of choice for painful periods. (Cost from 100 rubles)
- Papaverine, a myotropic that relieves spasms of internal organs, practically does not enter the brain, possesses along with vasodilating – sedative properties, in late pregnancy it is recommended for relieving uterine hypertonicity, but is prohibited in glaucoma and atrioventricular block. (from 40 rubles)
- Eufillin is the basis of theophylline, the drug is prioritized by bronchospasm, an asthmatic component, it stimulates blood thinning, is not used for arrhythmias, but has proven its effectiveness as a vasodilator for angiospasm. (from 15 rubles)
- Duspatalin is the active substance mebeverin, used for intestinal cramps, tablets reduce the ability to concentrate, but well expand the peripheral arteries. (from 550 rubles)
- Buscopan – an antispasmodic nootropic based on hyoscine butyl bromide, allergic, can cause anuria. The drug is not recommended for fructose intolerance. (from 350 rubles)
- Spazmalgon is a combination agent that demonstrates a vasodilator, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. It is forbidden for angina pectoris. (from 110 rubles)
- Teotard – theophylline, is indicated for relieving asthma attacks, with pulmonary heart, night apnea. Indirectly reduces blood pressure. Contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the drug and with coronary insufficiency. (from 150 rubles)
- Dibazole is the active substance of bendazole, it is a myotrop, relaxing the smooth muscles of internal organs, blood vessels, showing a vasodilating effect. Tablets are contraindicated in diabetes. (from 20 rubles)
- Cordaflex – the active substance nifedipine, a calcium channel blocker, reduces blood pressure, stimulates coronary blood flow, widening the lumen of blood vessels, the drug is contraindicated in tachycardia. (from 85 rubles)
- Diltiazem is a calcium blocker, it is able to correct the rhythm of the heart, it stops myocardial hypoxia due to vasodilation. (from 115 rubles)
To choose the right vasodilator drug, you need to know the cause of the pathology, so you just can not do without a doctor, a clinical and laboratory examination. Today, everyone knows how to count money in their wallet, so exclude waste in a responsible attitude to health.
- Kharkevich D.A. Pharmacology. M .: GEOTAR MED, 2001.
- Belenkov Yu.N., Mareev V.Yu. The principles of rational treatment of heart failure. M .: Consilium Medicum, 2001.
- Reference Vidal. Medicines in Russia: A Handbook. – AstraPharmService, 2002.
- ACC / AHA Gu>
Higher medical education. 30 years of working experience in practical medicine.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.