Many more people die from heart disease in the world than, for example, from AIDS. Cardiologists say that nature has programmed the work of the heart for a period of about 120-150 years. Here are the reasons that the work and condition of the heart muscle deteriorate and weaken:
- Chronic inflammation of the walls of the arteries caused by the use of refined products (sugars, carbohydrates, vegetable fats) that violate the natural ratio of fatty acids in the body. For humans, the optimal ratio of omega-6 acid to omega-3 acid is 3: 1, with increased use of vegetable oils and a lack of animal fats, the balance shifts to 15: 1 or more. Healthy walls of blood vessels and heart muscle do not accumulate cholesterol, unlike inflamed arteries.
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption.
- Excess weight, sedentary lifestyle.
- The presence of chronic diseases.
- Immune and metabolic disorders.
- Psycho-emotional stress and stress.
- The influence of external factors (poor ecology and others).
The use of drugs that help strengthen the myocardium: asparkam, riboxin, panangin, cocarboxylase, restoring the metabolism of heart cells, electrolytic cell balance, gives a good effect with prolonged use.
There are many ways to strengthen the heart muscle. We are talking about pharmacy and folk remedies.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
The drug Riboxin is recommended to be taken to strengthen the heart muscle. The medicine is made in the form of tablets. You need to take one tablet 2-3 times a day. There are many contraindications, so you should consult a doctor before taking it.
Specialists advise taking asparks with dizziness, shortness of breath, weakness. The drug contains substances necessary for the work of the heart. You need to take the medicine one tablet twice a day. Duration of admission is prescribed by a doctor.
It is necessary to consume honey at least three times a day. It helps strengthen heart tissue.
Experts advise to use red beet juice. It is mixed with honey in proportions of 2: 1. It is necessary to take medicine at least once a day.
Chicken eggs help strengthen the heart. To do this, you need to boil 25 eggs, separate the yolks and chop them. Next, the mixture is poured into a glass of olive oil, mixed thoroughly with the yolks. The finished mass is placed in the refrigerator. Every day, before eating, you need to eat one teaspoon of such a mixture. The recommended duration of treatment is one week.
Doctors recommend using garlic to treat and strengthen the heart. For this, juice is extracted from it. It is necessary to take five drops of garlic juice and one tablespoon of vegetable oil daily on an empty stomach.
Birch sap helps strengthen the heart muscle. It is necessary to drink this juice every day in a third of a glass 1-2 times a day.
It is recommended to be treated with nettle tincture. It is necessary to mix 200 g of raw materials and 500 ml of vodka. The solution is poured into a jar, cleaned in a dark place for ten days. The medicine should be taken one teaspoon before breakfast and before bedtime.
You need to drink green tea several times a day. It has beneficial effects on the heart, strengthens its muscles and tissues.
To strengthen the heart muscle, you need to prepare a tincture of yarrow. To prepare it, you need to mix 20 g of raw materials and one liter of water. The solution boils for ten minutes, then cools and filtered. It should be taken three cups a day.
Mint tea strengthens the heart. To prepare it, you need to combine one tablespoon of mint and 200 ml of boiling water. Infuse the solution for at least fifteen minutes, then it can be consumed.
It is used to strengthen the heart of hawthorn. To prepare a medicinal tincture, you need to mix 4 tablespoons of raw materials and one glass of boiling water. The mixture is simmered until the water volume is half. After that, the solution is removed from the fire, filtered. You need to take the medicine 20-40 drops three times a day before meals.
So, what you need to eat to strengthen the heart:
The following exercises strengthen the heart:
- In a sitting position, you need to spread your arms, with a breath, raise them up. With an exhalation, hands fall. Repeat the exercise 3-4 times.
- Sit on a chair. It is necessary to raise legs, imitate brisk walking for two minutes.
- In a sitting position, the arms are spread apart with the palms up. It is necessary to turn around with an inhalation to the side, and with an exhalation, return back, lower your hands. It is necessary to repeat the exercise two times in each direction.
Fast walking, swimming and cycling also help strengthen the heart.
To strengthen heart tissue, you need to follow several rules:
- Every day is charging.
- You need to eat right.
- Exercise regularly.
- See your doctor, follow his instructions.
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Take vitamins.
Some patients make certain mistakes during the treatment period. They can lead to complications. Forbidden:
- Drink alcohol.
- Take medications, antibiotics without consulting a specialist.
- Abuse salt.
- Proceed sharply to intense training. The load should increase gradually.
In order for the heart muscle to work without failure and problems, you should always pay maximum attention to your own health.
Regarding the basic principles of strengthening the heart muscle there are:
- compliance with the principles of proper and balanced nutrition, the consumption of a sufficient amount of macro and micronutrients, vitamins;
- strengthening the body and heart muscle with the help of medicinal herbs, medications;
- daily physical activity, taking into account the general health status, age and capabilities of each patient;
Strengthening the heart with diet is the first thing that the doctors of their patients pay attention to when prescribing a course of treatment for many heart diseases and pathologies.
The diet itself is compiled individually in each case, but doctors identify the main provisions and principles of its formation:
- At times reduce salt intake – sodium retains water in the body, which slows down the work of the heart muscle.
- Less fried and greasy, more fresh vegetables, fruits and fiber.
- Mandatory introduction of unsaturated fatty acids into the diet is Omega-3 and Omega-6, which are found in vegetable oils and marine fish.
- Do not get too carried away with high-calorie dishes – obesity is the factor that provokes the development of many problems and diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Minimize or completely eliminate sharp, smoked foods that irritate the kidneys and give an increased load on the blood vessels and heart.
- Introduce into the diet foods that strengthen the heart muscle – dried apricots and vegetable oils, nuts and dark chocolate, grapes and sea fish.
- Do not drink liquids larger than the prescribed 1.5-2 liters, alcohol – in order to avoid puffiness and additional stress on the heart.
Regular physical activity is not only the tone of the body and good sleep, but also the normal functioning of the heart muscle.
Only a cardiologist can choose a course of exercise therapy, but the main components are:
- Walking is an affordable and simple exercise that allows you to normalize not only weight but also pressure, and increased blood flow and a large supply of oxygen will help to gradually bring the heart muscle back to normal. The main thing is to choose the pace of walking, taking into account the general condition of the patient.
- Running is another effective cardiological exercise. So regular jogging in place or jogging in the fresh air will help maintain heart health for many years, strengthen muscles and normalize weight.
- Swimming is also a great aerobic exercise that strengthens the heart muscle, even better than running.
No time to visit the pool or go jogging in the morning in the park?
You can practice simple exercises as a morning workout and gymnastics:
- Take the starting position – sitting, bring your feet together and lower your hands down. Next, raise each hand alternately upwards on inhalation and lower it on exhalation – repeat 5-10 times.
- We put our hands on the waist, legs – shoulder width apart, when inhaling, we tilt to one side, on exhaling we return to the starting position. Do 5-10 repetitions to the right and left side.
- Legs – shoulder width apart, arms – sideways. When inhaling, raise your hands up and bend to the knees, while exhaling – return to the original position of the body.
- Hands are down, legs are together – we walk in place for 15-20 minutes.
Tablets from the heart, strengthening the heart muscle in elderly and young patients, today there are a wide variety of pharmacies on the shelves.
”Alt =” ”>
But most often, doctors prescribe the following medications:
- Ascorutin is a drug that includes ascorbic acid and rutin, which together prevents vascular fragility and permeability, strengthening their walls, helps relieve inflammation, excessive swelling, accelerating tissue regeneration.
- Asparkam – the composition combines potassium and magnesium aspartate, which in combination help maintain the tone of the heart muscle, has an antiarrhythmic effect, preventing the development of myocardial infarction and arrhythmia, helping with heart failure.
- Hawthorn forte is a dietary supplement, an additive that includes extract of fruits and flowers of hawthorn, as well as magnesium and potassium asparaginate, which normalize heart rhythm and lower blood pressure, have a restorative and soothing effect.
- Vitrum Cardio is a vitamin complex that contains vitamins A and E, D3, C, B1, B12, B6, B2, as well as useful macro and micronutrients, such as selenium and chromium, folic acid, necessary for the full work of the heart muscle and blood vessels zinc and sunflower seeds, fish oil.
Vitrum Cardio is intended for the prevention of atherosclerosis, aimed at strengthening the heart muscle during arrhythmias and after a heart attack.
Eating berries, vegetables and fruits is a great way to saturate the body with vitamins.