Each of us approaches the issue of treatment differently. Some rely solely on their immunity and believe that all kinds of drugs can speed up the healing process, but at the same time they will adversely affect other internal organs.
Others are sure that treatment should be done immediately after the onset of any, even very mild symptoms. In this case, it is advisable to immediately begin to use very strong medicines in order to “strangle” the disease at the very beginning. Still others believe that you should not rely only on your immunity and should be treated without fail, however, this should be done exclusively with folk remedies.
What are homeopathic remedies
Homeopathic medicines are a kind of symbiosis of well-known folk remedies and the achievements of modern pharmacology. The fact is that modern pharmacological technologies are used to make homeopathic medicines, and only natural substances are taken as raw materials.
The result is a natural, natural medicine that is purified and optimized as much as possible. By the way, many drugs of this type are recognized by traditional medicine as really effective and capable of coping with serious diseases.
How homeopathy helps fight cystitis
Absolutely all homeopathic remedies for cystitis are complex. They contain a number of trace elements present in different herbs. Each such medicine necessarily contains components that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antimicrobial and diuretic properties.
If we take into account that all these components are of natural origin, it becomes clear that the contraindications to the use of such drugs are minimal. The main advantages of homeopathic medicines in the treatment of cystitis are:
- The absence of any contraindications. The exclusively natural composition makes it possible to use such drugs during pregnancy, during feeding, when used in parallel with other drugs and in the presence of many chronic diseases.
- No side effects. In the vast majority of cases, such treatment does not lead to allergic reactions. In isolated cases, an allergy may occur, but its manifestations will be very weak and incapable of causing serious discomfort.
- Boosting immunity naturally. Absolutely all homeopathic medicines increase the body’s immunity, which contributes not only to getting rid of cystitis, but also to the overall health of the body.
However, one should not be under the impression about homeopathy. It also has its drawbacks, namely:
- Homeopathic remedies are not able to independently cope with the acute form of the disease.
- The course of treatment with these drugs is quite long.
- With an advanced form of the disease, homeopathy is not able to relieve symptoms in a short time.
- When treating with homeopathic remedies, a special diet should be followed. You need to completely exclude chocolate, alcoholic beverages, coffee and all kinds of smoked products from your diet.
Homeopathic remedies for cystitis
The most effective, and accordingly popular drugs against cystitis are:
- Cyston is the most popular homeopathic remedy for cystitis. He is able not only to relieve pain and remove inflammation, but also to have an antimicrobial effect. Cyston can cure the initial stage of cystitis.
- Canephron contains extracts from lovage root, centaury greens and rosemary. Canephron perfectly relieves pain, has a sedative effect on the mucous membrane of the urinary tract and will be an excellent addition to drug treatment.
- Apis. Its main constituent substance is bee extract. It is for this reason that Apis is credited with antibiotic properties. Apis not only relieves the symptoms of the disease, but also relieves inflammation both from the mucous membranes of the bladder and from the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
- Kantaris. Its basis is powder from the spanish fly. Cantaris is prescribed for severe cutting pains in the lower abdomen, when the mucous membranes of the bladder are severely inflamed.
- Berberis is made from the extract of herbs belonging to the barberry family. It will be a great addition to therapy aimed at treating cystitis caused by kidney problems.
- Dulcamara is a drug with a narrow focus of action. It is used in cases of cystitis with a cold nature of origin. Dulcamara can significantly improve the condition of a woman, even if pus is present in the urine when urinating.
- Sarsaparilla. This medicine is made from serum obtained from the root of the plant of the same name. It is an excellent pain reliever and most effective for the treatment of chronic forms of the disease.
- Digitalis. Its main ingredient is licorice from a plant called foxglove. It is a diuretic. Digitalis is able to improve the urination process and slightly reduce the symptoms of the disease. It can only be used as an adjunct to the main treatment.
- Monurel is a homeopathic remedy, the basis of which is an extract from cranberry extract. This medicine contains a large amount of tannins, which not only help to defeat cystitis, but also contribute to the recovery of the body after illness. Monurel is perfect as a preventive measure. It will be especially useful for women who are being treated, or have already coped with chronic cystitis.
- Uroprofit belongs to the category of dietary supplements. It contains an extract from cranberries, horsetails and bearberry. Uroprofit belongs to the category of the most “aggressive” homeopathic remedies, therefore it is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Causticum is a complex homeopathic preparation which includes: extracts from lumbago of meadow and mountain arnica, microelements of porcine embryos, white arsenic, caustic soda, etc. First of all, it normalizes the process of urination, especially at night. Causticum has a tonic effect on the genitourinary system, however, it can cause mild mental disorders.
- Bura, the second name is Borax. Perfect for treating chronic cystitis. This medicine should be used in complex treatment, and especially in combination with antibiotics.
- The Spaniard fly is primarily anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous. This remedy perfectly removes inflammation of the ureter, which helps to normalize urination and eliminate pain during this physiological action.
- Staphysagria is not prescribed as an independent medicine, but is used as a component of complex treatment. This medicine is perfect for preventing cystitis.
All the remedies described above are actually effective and can help cope with cystitis, however, do not forget that this disease can occur for various reasons. It is this factor that is fundamental when choosing one or another homeopathic remedy.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.