The consequences of a stroke depend on which part of the brain is affected. Distinguish:
- Motor impairment. Occur most often. The patient may have impaired mobility of the facial muscles, arms or legs. When the CNS area has suffered, the person responsible for the swallowing act cannot eat on his own and is fed through a nasogastric tube.
- Speech problems. The person is disturbed by articulation or the patient does not understand what others are telling him.
- Mental and emotional-volitional disorders. The patient’s memory worsens, attention is weakened, intelligence is reduced, dementia may develop. Often there are mood swings. The patient becomes touchy and whining, becomes depressed.
To prevent the development of a stroke, the following recommendations should be observed:
- give up addictions, such as alcohol and nicotine addiction;
- do not abuse caffeinated drinks;
- normalize weight;
- devote enough time to physical activity;
- regularly visit the fresh air;
- learn how to deal with stress;
- normalize the daily routine, devote enough time to rest and sleep;
- eat a balanced diet, vitamins, micro and macro elements should be present in the diet.
Patients suffering from arterial hypertension, cerebral arteriosclerosis, diabetes mellitus regularly visit a doctor and follow all his recommendations.
If the attack has already been, then it is important to find out the reason. Why is this happening, do everything to eliminate it. What pressure during a stroke cannot be clearly said. Pathology can occur with any numbers, including when a low and normal blood pressure level.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .