How to remove bile from the stomach and the body is a fairly common question among patients. It is a liquid that aids in the digestion process. In case of malfunctions in the gastrointestinal tract, liquid can enter the stomach, where it begins to accumulate in large quantities. Its stagnation is a dangerous phenomenon, so you need to know how to remove bile from the body.
How is displayed
First of all, when a pathology appears, it is necessary to consult a doctor who will help to correctly and safely eliminate biliary reflux.
Often, excess fluid is excreted in the urine through a course of drug therapy. Often, folk methods based on the use of drugs and decoctions of natural composition are added to traditional medicine for the release of bile in a natural way. Flushing the common bile ducts can be done at home; hospitalization for this procedure is not required.
Why is bile stagnation in the body dangerous?
When bile is thrown into the stomach, the pathology must be immediately treated. Reflux of bile into the stomach can lead to the progression of a number of severe complications in humans:
- Inflammation of the pancreas.
- Severe pain syndrome.
- Acute cholangitis.
The pathological condition under consideration is especially dangerous for children and adolescents, whose unformed organisms are not able to provide effective resistance.
Biliary reflux has standard biliary symptoms that are not difficult to understand. A competent specialist will be able to recognize a violation by the following signs:
- pain in the right side of the body,
- discoloration of feces,
- decreased appetite
- darkening of urine,
- yellow coating on the tongue
- intoxication, manifested by increased body temperature, headaches and high fatigue,
- pain in the region of the heart
- rumbling in the stomach
- obstructive jaundice, signaling a violation of the outflow of fluid through the common bile ducts,
- severe nausea
- a feeling of bitterness in the mouth,
- abdominal pain
- disturbed stool
- burning sensation in the digestive tract.
How to remove bile from the body at home
Removal of excess bile from the body, even at home, should be carried out under the strict supervision of the attending physician. Traditional medicine in this matter is only an addition to the complex treatment, which is always based on drug therapy, which helps to remove excess fluid from the body.
Drinking one liter of clean water is often enough to get rid of the soreness caused by reflux. Drink should be in small sips. Water helps to wash off accumulations from the mucous membrane, and return the patient to normal state within a few minutes after the procedure. This method is great for one-off, accidental stagnation.
A quick therapeutic technique is considered to be washing the common bile ducts, which is easy to carry out on your own, without leaving your home. The procedure will help expel bile accumulated in dangerous quantities from the bladder and abdomen. It is necessary to take magnesium powder in the amount of one spoonful for desserts and dilute it in a glass of boiling water. The broth should be well infused during the night, drink it only the next day, and immediately take a lying position for an hour and a half. All this time, a hot heating pad should be pressed to the area of the right hypochondrium. Such a recumbent position and the effect on the organ of heat will help to drive away stagnant liquid. With a mild form of the disease, it can be completely cured with this procedure.
The following decoctions are very popular in the fight against pathology:
- A potion made from roadside grass and goji root. To make this infusion, both components are mixed in equal proportions (sometimes the same amount of milkweed root is put in the container). For infusion, 2 tablespoons of this collection are usually enough for one liter of boiling water. Boil the drug in the evening, leaving it to brew during the night. Apply – a third of a glass half an hour before each meal for two to three months.
- A solution of the fruits of pharmacy dill, bitter Chernobyl, leaves of transverse mint, sandy golden flower herb and soldier’s grass. To prepare the product, take two tablespoons of each component, mix, carefully grind until homogeneous and pour boiling water (usually about half a liter is enough). Before use, the agent is insisted for at least twelve hours. Take – every day, a third of a glass 30 minutes before meals. This infusion is very unpleasant to taste, therefore, one teaspoon of natural honey can be poured into each portion of the medicine.
- Rosehip decoction. To make the solution, take three tablespoons of the fruits of the sparrow and corn stalks with stigmas, two tablespoons of the inflorescences of the poplar and one spoonful of birch leaves, fennel fruits, aspen bark and gourd. All components are mixed and crushed to a homogeneous state using a coffee grinder, after which they are poured with a liter of boiling water. Before use, the solution needs to be well infused for at least 12 hours. It is best to take the medicine immediately before meals four times a day.
If there is a predisposition to the disease, then it can be avoided in advance. Pathology is often the result of insufficient physical activity. It will help prevent moderate exercise, avoiding stressful situations, leading a healthy lifestyle, maintaining a healthy diet and getting rid of bad habits.
Treatment with folk remedies is based on the use of special herbal decoctions and infusions of medicinal plant herbs that remove excess juice from the body and help well against inflammation. The scheme of non-traditional therapy is based on two courses per year, three months long. Most often, dandelion, thistle-leaved rose, immortelle, red grass, birch leaves, mint, calamus root, milk thistle, wormwood, kolob and strawberries are used for infusions. Before resorting to alternative medicine, you should consult with a gastroenterologist.
The effective removal of stagnant fluid from the body leads to adherence to diet No. 5, based on a healthy diet and the use of foods such as:
- citrus fruits (oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, lemons),
- vegetables (cabbage, spinach, dill, tomatoes, corn, beets, celery),
- oil containing vegetable fats, which are very useful and have an effective choleretic effect (olive, avocado, corn and sunflower),
- natural juices,
A complete diet is prescribed by the doctor, based on the individual characteristics of the patient.
Excretion using tablets
For drug therapy, the following choleretic drugs are used, produced in the form of tablets: Allochol, Tsisaprid, Holosos, Motilium, Urolisan, Maalox, Khologol, Parient, Berbirina bisulfate, Nexium , “Flomin”. The dosage of drugs and the duration of the course of treatment should be determined only by a gastroenterologist. It is extremely dangerous to self-medicate, it can lead not only to serious complications, but also to death.
The considered failure of the biliary system is classified as dangerous. Its neglect almost always leads to death, or to the occurrence of cirrhosis, whose worst outcome is death. When the first symptoms appear, you must immediately contact a medical institution for an accurate diagnosis and prescribing the optimal course of treatment. In some people, congestion develops as a one-time event. In this case, you can deal with it yourself at home.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.