Coronary heart problem – an offense of the circulation of blood to the myocardium (heart muscular tissue) because of harm to the arteries where it is provided to it. The breast discomfort explained over is one of the most striking sign of its symptom. These symptoms of heart problem in guys are much more usual than in females, since the stats of the illness itself reveal a control of the number of male individuals.
Only a cardiologist can appropriately prepare a therapy prepare for this heart problem. Patients are generally recommended the adhering to medicines:
- medications that minimize the development of embolism by reducing blood coagulation;
- medicines that obstruct receptors for moderators of adrenaline as well as norepinephrine;
- medications coming from the team of nitrates (“Nitroglycerin” as well as others);
IHD is additionally open to medical therapy – individuals with this medical diagnosis typically go through coronary artery bypass grafting as well as the intro of a clinical balloon.
Myocardial infarction is a sophisticated phase of coronary heart problem. When it entirely quits the blood supply to one of its websites.
IHD typically shows up in older individuals. Obesity, arterial high blood pressure, the usage of huge quantities of salt, smoking cigarettes as well as alcohol abuse, as well as low physical activity can contribute to its occurrence. The appearance of coronary heart disease is also possible with large sports loads without prior preparation for them.
The main criterion characteristic of many cardiac pathologies is shortness of breath. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that it is not associated with the performance of physical activity and can manifest itself even at night. The symptom is manifested when the heart cannot throw enough blood into the circulatory system. Due to this lack of lips and nasolabial triangle becomes bluish.
Redness of the tip of the nose is another symptom that appears even at the beginning of the development of the disease.
When cardiac pathology occurs, patients develop swelling of the lower extremities. The heart cannot cope with a high load, due to which the fluid stagnates in the legs and does not rise through the vessels.
Signs of heart problems begin to appear long before the onset of the disease. Typical symptoms for a sick heart are:
- The feeling of constant lack of air in the lungs.
- Chest pains. Most often, the patient confuses chest pains with heartburn or muscle spasm, without seeking medical help.
- Constant fatigue, lethargy – most often occurs in women who, due to their employment, do not pay any attention to it.
- Decreased sexual activity or the manifestation of erectile dysfunction – occur in men due to the development of coronary heart disease.
- The occurrence of snoring during sleep and insomnia also indicates the development of hidden symptoms of pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- Edema, as a hidden sign of the disease, in the early stages of the occurrence of cardiac pathology appears in the afternoon, so the patient, if he finds them, considers this the result of fatigue and a hard day.
Coronary heart disease (CHD) is a deviation that occurs due to a lack of oxygen to the myocardium for normal operation. The main clinical signs of the manifestation of IHD are:
- Burning pains behind the chest. By their properties, pains are pressing and bursting. The pain occurs paroxysmally, temporarily subsiding and renewing with renewed vigor. Pain can be given under the scapula on the left, shoulder and left side of the lower jaw.
- Weakness, lethargy throughout the body – such symptoms of a sick heart are characteristic of developing coronary artery disease.
- Shortness of breath – the problem begins to arise from performing small loads, gradually developing into a constant, tormenting patient.
- Increased sweating.
- Heart palpitations, arrhythmia, angina attacks.
If symptoms of heart problems occur, you should go to the hospital soon. The sooner you resort to therapeutic measures, the less likely it is to develop more formidable complications. The treatment of heart disease should be strictly under medical supervision to prevent the occurrence of difficult situations, such as myocardial infarction.
Atherosclerotic heart diseases are widespread. The list and methods of their treatment are determined depending on the symptoms. So, coronary heart disease is an extremely dangerous condition. A characteristic sign is a violation of blood flow in large vessels of the body, including in the coronary arteries that supply blood to the myocardium.
This disease is dangerous by the development of such pathological conditions that can be fatal:
- Heart failure.
- Angina pectoris.
- Myocardial infarction – necrosis of the inner lining of the heart muscle.
- Heart failure.
Since this disease is a common problem, let us pay special attention to modern methods of treating ischemic heart muscle disease. Depending on the symptoms, the doctor selects adequate treatment, but the general recommendations are:
- reduction of physical activity;
- diet (reducing the amount of water and salt consumed).
Knowing the risk factors, a person can also prevent serious problems. Among them are:
Age (the older the higher the risk)
Cases of coronary heart disease in the family
Use of drugs such as cocaine and amphetamine
Nutrient imbalance, e.g. low potassium or magnesium
Obstructive sleep apnea
Chronic kidney disease
Other heart diseases can also disrupt the heart rate and lead to sudden cardiac arrest. Among them:
Coronary heart disease
Congenital heart defect
Arrhythmia, namely ventricular fibrillation
Long QT Syndrome
There is also scientific evidence, including a study published in the European Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy, that taking ibuprofen at high doses can also increase the risk of heart failure.
Of course, the risk is not as high as with other factors. But if you are taking ibuprofen more than twice a month, you may need to consult your doctor about switching to another drug.
There is also evidence that people with low levels of calcium in the blood were more likely to have cardiac arrest than those with high levels.
Experts say further research is needed to confirm or determine whether people with low calcium can eat more calcium-containing foods.
Why do heart diseases appear? The names, the list of such problems every day is getting longer. Causes of heart disease are very different. The hereditary factor, as well as various violations of pregnancy of the woman, contributing to the formation of pathologies of the development of the fetal heart muscle, primarily affects.
Acquired heart problems result from malnutrition. About which particular products lead to disruptions in the functioning of the cardiovascular system, doctors are having discussions. Some believe that excessive consumption of fatty foods and simple carbohydrates adversely affects health. While other luminaries of science argue that just the absence of animal fats, oversaturation of the body with polyunsaturated acids leads to problems of the heart muscle.
Adversely affect the health of our internal natural motor lack of physical activity, abuse of alcohol and nicotine. Nervous heart diseases are common. The list of such health problems is increasing daily.
Compulsive illnesses can also lead to heart disease. For example, metabolic disorders, blood formation and blood flow.
Treatment of ischemic disease
Frequent changes in the pulse may indicate the presence of arrhythmia in the patient. Many experts do not consider arrhythmia as a heart disease, but this symptom often means that the patient may have more serious problems. Some cardiac pathologies, according to the WHO classification, can be attributed to private forms of arrhythmia, for example, heart block, flutter, atrial fibrillation, etc.
Arrhythmia can be treated with drugs such as Verapamil, Timolol, Magnesium Sulphate, Disopyramide and some others. Unauthorized intake of these drugs is unacceptable. In the treatment of arrhythmia, you can use decoctions based on the flowers of hawthorn, motherwort, valerian, hop, mint, St. John’s wort, but here you need to remember: herbal medicine can not completely replace the traditional treatment.
To eliminate the problem, you need to identify the root cause and fight it. There are also medications to reduce the rhythm of the heartbeat, for example, “Disopyramide”, “Timolol”, “Verapamil”, “Magnesium sulfate” and others. They differ in the method of action and have a number of adverse reactions, contraindications. Self-administration of drugs against arrhythmia is unsafe for health.
Widely used for the normalization of the heart rate of decoctions and herbal infusions. You can learn more about them in the corresponding chapter.
Treat and folk remedies unpleasant symptoms of heart disease. The names (list) of herbs and fruits that will help to normalize the pulse, reduce pressure on the heart muscle, bring out stagnant fluid, improve blood flow and metabolism, calm, improve sleep and improve immunity, the following:
Types of Cardiovascular Pathologies
Conventionally, all diseases of cardiac activity can be divided into several types, which differ in localization, symptoms and pathological processes that affect the functioning of the organ:
- Atherosclerotic heart disease – due to the development of an ailment that occurs in connection with the accumulation of fatty plaques in arteries and veins that gradually block the vessel. The causes of this pathology may be obesity, smoking cigarettes, increased thrombosis.
- Rheumatic disease is the most common type of pathology in which the heart valve ceases to fulfill its intended function.
- Coronary heart disease. This disease is associated with a lack of blood circulation. It is caused by a small supply of oxygen to the muscle of the heart as well as the occurrence of atrophy of its walls.
- Bovine heart disease is also a common disease in which the organ increases significantly, reaching sizes 2-3 times the normal size.
Each type includes a large number of diseases that determine the location of the pathological process as well as symptoms.
The most common heart disease
Pathologies of the main organ are due to its insufficient work, due to the influence of external as well as internal influences on it. To date, the most common diseases of the heart system are:
- Arrhythmia – the lack of rhythm in the work of the muscle part of the heart.
- Arterial hypertension or hypotension – high or low pressure.
- Coronary heart disease – a disease of the muscle of the organ associated with insufficient oxygenation of the blood.
- Angina pectoris is a sudden pain behind the sternum resulting from insufficient blood circulation in the muscle layer of the heart.
- Myocardial infarction is a necrosis of the muscle wall of an organ.
- Congenital heart defects – anatomical structural changes.
- Rheumatic diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the arteries of the heart.
These diseases require immediate therapy, which is aimed not only at treating symptoms, but also affects the cause of the pathological process.
Coronary heart disease is a disease that occurs in connection with damage to the muscle layer of an organ. This category includes angina pectoris as well as myocardial infarction, which characterize the main pathological processes that provoke poor formation of the heart muscle. IHD is a consequence that causes the onset of the spread of acute pathology if timely signs of a diseased heart are not detected and treatment is not started. Before heart failure develops, ischemia for a long time dominates the muscle wall of the organ.
Heart failure is a disease in which the arteries of the heart cannot release a stable volume of blood into the bloodstream due to the small muscle strength of the organ. This situation occurs against the background of untreated coronary artery disease and is a complication of a long-term ischemic condition.
If untimely start treatment for coronary artery disease – heart failure develops. It is necessary to detect and treat ischemia in time in order to prevent the appearance of more formidable pathologies of the muscle of the main organ.
Diagnosis allows you to monitor the work of the heart system. Constant monitoring makes it possible to identify such ailments in the early stages and to avoid complications. The main methods for recognizing heart disease are:
- auscultation of the heart;
- stress tests;
- x-ray of the heart;
The heart is the motor that controls the entire body. Timely cure of pathological processes – means to strengthen health and increase life expectancy. Prevention is also a great way to prevent heart disease.
Heart failure, like arrhythmia, many experts do not belong to the group of diseases. In this syndrome, due to poor heart function, the blood supply to other organs and tissues is disturbed. Depending on the flow rate, two forms of the disease are distinguished: acute and chronic. Symptoms of heart disease in men and women will be the same: blue lips and limbs, shortness of breath, dry rales, hemoptysis.
To treat acute heart failure, doctors are taking all the necessary measures to normalize blood circulation, achieve normal blood pressure and heart rate. If acute heart failure was caused by myocardial infarction, the pain symptom is eliminated. Further therapeutic measures include the treatment of the disease that caused the acute form of heart failure.
In chronic heart failure, the patient is recommended to reduce the amount of water consumed, refuse salty foods and adhere to a certain diet to normalize body weight. For treatment, the doctor usually prescribes drugs of the nitrate group, diuretics, cardiac glycosides (for example, digoxin) and antihypertensive (lowering blood pressure) drugs, etc. Self-medication for heart failure is strictly unacceptable.
Prevention of heart disease involves the systematic use of certain health measures:
- Regular exercise. A small amount of physical activity is able to strengthen the heart muscle and increase blood circulation. The most useful types of exercises for heart health are those that use the respiratory function of the body – running, skiing, cycling, etc.
- Adhering to the principles of healthy eating. The intake of fatty, salty and spicy foods is best minimized if possible, but steamed fish, raw avocados, linseed oil, nuts and cereal cereals will be useful for heart function due to the high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids in them .
- Stress avoidance. Stressful situations contribute to the production of the hormone adrenaline in a person. If a calm reaction to stress is not possible, it is recommended to take herbal sedatives – valerian, mint, motherwort, etc.
- Rejection of bad habits. Smoking and drinking alcohol accelerate blood clots and destroy the walls of blood vessels. Tobacco and ethanol can cause coronary heart disease, arrhythmias, and other serious health consequences. If alcohol cannot be avoided, it is recommended that you eat as many fresh green vegetables as you can while drinking it.
- Regular examinations and visits to a cardiologist. Usually suffering from heart disease does not bring the fact of their existence, but the grave consequences that have arisen due to the late detection of the diagnosis. The minimum procedure required to undergo at least 1 time per year is an ECG. If there are complaints, the cardiologist can refer you to other examinations.
- Fast and timely treatment of all emerging infectious diseases, especially in old age, to avoid possible complications.
- Following all the above recommendations, it will be possible to reduce the likelihood of such diseases by almost 2 times.
A condition such as heart failure, as well as arrhythmia, is not considered a disease, but is the result of heart malfunction. In this case, the person is worried about the symptoms of heart problems, most often – shortness of breath and fast unusual fatigue. Also marked cyanosis of the nail plates and nasolabial triangle due to impaired blood supply to tissues.
There are heart diseases, a list and symptoms of which are listed below, having an inflammatory nature:
- Pericarditis – inflammation in the pericardial cavity. The cause of this problem is other diseases of the body, in particular, autoimmune and infectious. Pericarditis may also develop after an injury. There is fluid congestion in the indicated section of the heart, which leads to difficulty in contracting the muscle, disrupting its work. Within a few hours, such a complication develops to a serious form – cardiac tamponade. Pressure in the pericardial region, caused by an increase in fluid and inflammation of the walls, can limit the organ’s ability to contract, until it stops completely. Pericarditis is not immediately manifested by symptoms, which also adversely affects the patient’s medical prognosis. This disease is deadly.
- Myocarditis is an inflammation of the myocardium. The disease develops under the influence of viruses, fungi and bacteria. Often passes without severe symptoms. Recovery in this case occurs independently. According to indications, antiviral, antibacterial, immunomodulating therapy can be used. This disease is dangerous with the possible development of cardiomyopathy (stretching of the inner region of the heart muscle).
- Endocarditis is an inflammation of the endocardium, the inner lining of the heart. Disease of an infectious origin. It can form even after minor at first glance surgery, for example, when a tooth is removed. Symptoms are quite pronounced:
- high body temperature;
- joint pain;
- grayish color of the skin;
- thickening of the phalanges of the fingers;
- enlarged liver and spleen;
- development of kidney problems;
- heart murmur when listening with a stethoscope.
A disease is dangerous not only because it disrupts the heart, but also the possibility of developing complications in other organs. Such diseases of the heart are eliminated with the help of broad-spectrum antibacterial agents. Symptoms and treatment depend on the severity and general condition of the patient. The course of taking antibiotics is at least two weeks.
Inflammatory problems in the tissues of the heart muscle lead to complications, and deadly heart diseases develop. The list of such pathologies is regularly updated.
Unfortunately, no one is immune from genetic and hereditary factors. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent congenital heart disease. The list and symptoms of such diseases should be known to everyone, and at first suspicions it is necessary to contact a cardiologist for a professional examination. This greatly increases the chance of a full recovery.
In addition, a healthy lifestyle will help reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Adhere to proper nutrition, watch your weight, actively spend your leisure time, regularly undergo a medical examination, especially pay attention to the diagnosis of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Watch your body’s signals – timely access to a doctor can not only improve the quality of life, but in many cases can save such a valuable gift.
Inflammatory diseases: pericarditis, myocarditis, endocarditis
The main inflammatory processes that occur in the organ are endocarditis, myocarditis and pericarditis. These pathologies can be rheumatic and non-rheumatic, depending on the affected part of the heart. They are infectious and non-infectious in nature.
With endocarditis, the inflammatory process is localized in the inner wall of the organ – the endocardium. The main clinical signs of pathology are noise in the heart when listening, then the symptoms of circulatory failure of the main organ.
Myocarditis is an inflammatory disease that occurs in the muscle wall of the heart (myocardium). This disease is caused by such clinical symptoms as enlargement of the size of the main organ, shortness of breath, tachycardia, arrhythmia and circulatory disorders. Objectively, an ECG with this pathology shows a change in the T wave.
Pericarditis is an inflammation of the external membranes of an organ. This pathology is caused by two directions of the course of the disease. The dry type of the disease is clinically accompanied by persistent pain in the heart, which has a dull, aching character. Objectively, while listening, the pericardial friction noise is noted. Exudative – causes the presence of dyspnea at rest, patients are in a forced position, heart sounds are muffled, coronary insufficiency and an increase in organ size occur.
How to properly treat an inflamed heart – only specialists know. Nutrition in the treatment of these diseases is based on limiting the consumption of salty and fatty foods, with the infectious nature of inflammation, patients are prescribed a prescription for antibacterial drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Ortofen, Indomethacin tablets), glucocorticoid (Prednisolone, Hydrocortisone) .
Heart disease – a violation of the heart, caused by pathological changes in one or more heart valves. Heart disease can be either acquired or congenital.
With this disease, the patient has stagnation of blood in the path of the small and large circles of blood circulation. This happens due to the loss of ability to regulate blood flow in one or more valves.
Medicines in the treatment of heart disease are used only to eliminate inflammatory processes. For a complete cure, surgical intervention is required. Previously, congenital heart disease could not be completely cured, but thanks to modern advances in surgery, now it will not be difficult.
Heart disease is an anomaly that is a consequence of changes in the anatomical structure of an organ, valves, and large vessels; there is an interruption in the supply of blood to tissues. Defects are congenital and acquired.
Congenital heart defects are abnormalities that form in the womb of the fetus. The reasons for the development of these pathologies can be diseases during pregnancy, taking illegal drugs and harmful substances during gestation, as well as heredity and poor environmental conditions.
Acquired defects are formed after a person has suffered other heart diseases, such as coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, and cardiac muscle injury.
Depending on the location of the pathological area, distinguish:
- Valvular defects – when the functioning of a valve (mitral, aortic, tricuspid, pulmonary) is disrupted in the heart.
- Congenital heart defects – interventricular and interatrial.
Diagnosis of congenital malformations begins with a complete examination of the pregnant woman. A woman undergoes ultrasound screening 3 times during gestation. A newborn infant is also subject to verification immediately after birth. The basis for the diagnosis of acquired heart disease is the constant medical examination of people (age does not play a role). It includes ultrasound, auscultation and echocardiography.
In the early stages of the occurrence of heart defects, the most effective treatment is surgical, in which the development of the disease is eliminated or facilitated by an operative method. Therapy of the late stages of malformations is aimed at maintaining conditions in conservative ways. In this case, a medicine is prescribed to eliminate the symptoms.
The following surgical methods are used to treat ischemic heart disease:
- Coronary bypass surgery.
- Introduction of a medical cylinder.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to completely eliminate this disease. Treatment methods are used to prevent the development of complications, including heart attack and slowing the progression of coronary disease.
Congenital heart disease occurs. Names, list, symptoms depend on the nature of the pathology. In the period of prenatal development of the fetus in the presence of adverse factors may develop various disorders of the formation of the heart muscle and adjacent arteries. Such birth defects are the main causes of mortality in newborns and children in the first year of life. Often, babies with congenital heart defects remain deeply disabled.
The main risk factor is genetic. The secondary factors are the following: environmental, viral and infectious diseases transferred by a pregnant woman, poisoning by chemicals, misuse of nicotine, alcohol, drug use by the future mother.
When abnormalities of the growth of the heart muscle in a newborn are detected, surgical intervention is typically indicated according to indications. But such a cardinal method has a high level of threat. Unfortunately, the forecasts are disappointing, the probability of death or disability is very high when diagnosing severe pathology.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,