In the case when there is pain in the heart, the symptoms will not take long. Consider the most common.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.),
- Sharp pain
- Heart ache
- First aid
- Heart diseases in children
- Other pathologies
- With a hangover
- Early signs of a heart attack
- Pain in the heart and shoulder blades
- First aid measures and self-diagnosis
- Principles for treating pain in the left side of the chest
- Herbal Remedies
- Heather grass
- May lily of the valley
- Mint and lemon balm
- The first signs of pain, what to do in this case
- When inhaling
- From experiences
- After coffee
- In pregnancy
First you need to not panic. When there is a sharp pain in the heart, try to relax all the muscles of the body. To do this, you need to find an opportunity to lie down or sit down so that nothing is embarrassing or squeezing. Start breathing slowly and deeply, inhaling and exhaling air at a level where the pain is not yet felt. If the pain persists within 5-10 minutes, take Corvalol or Corvaldin (your age is equal to the number of drops).
If a sharp pain in the heart is caused by feelings or a stressful situation, then take Valerian tincture, it is available in the pharmacy and is effective. After the pain subsides a little, be sure to contact a medical institution, but if the discomfort persists, call an ambulance.
It is important to know that there are many diseases manifested by pain in the left side of the ribs. For example, intercostal neuralgia can be manifested by acute pain when inhaling, numbness of the fingers on the hands, shortness of breath. Therefore, you need to calm down and call a doctor.
What to do if the heart hurts badly, but there is no way to call a doctor? There are various methods and recipes that allow you to neutralize pain at home. Let’s look at different situations and what measures need to be taken.
In this case, it is advisable to know the diagnosis. Under all circumstances, fresh air is needed. If the reason is unknown – do not be nervous, keep calm. It is necessary to take heart medications such as corvalol, valocordin or validol.
What to do if the heart aches, what to do first? You need to drink one tablet of aspirin with a glass of water. If after a quarter of an hour the pain has not abated, call an ambulance. But painkillers only eliminate discomfort. After getting rid of the symptoms, you should see a doctor, get advice and determine the diagnosis.
In case of unexpected pain in the heart, at first call an ambulance at home. Provide yourself with fresh air and the ability to breathe deeply (remove tight things, open windows and doors if you are in the room). Take a pose that is comfortable to be in. Take 40 drops of valocordin, corvalol.
Your heart hurts, it’s difficult to breathe – pull yourself together and don’t panic. Take a comfortable position (change the one you are in). Free yourself from clothes, unfasten buttons and belts. Be sure to drink hearty, sedative medications. Take deep breaths and exhalations. If after a few minutes it does not improve, take a tablet of nitroglycerin under your tongue (not possible at low pressure!
It is recommended to go into a room or room with air conditioning, take a comfortable position, and calm your breathing. The main thing is not to panic! If after 30 minutes it does not feel better, call an ambulance or ask someone to do it.
With these symptoms, try repositioning. It is necessary to take a deep breath and exhale. Check your blood pressure, measure your heart rate. Call a doctor. Put a nitroglycerin tablet under your tongue. Report the situation to loved ones who can quickly arrive. Leave the door open.
Take valocordin or dissolve a val >
For any manifestation of chest pain, it is best to consult a doctor. Only he, using instrumental and biochemical research methods, can correctly diagnose.
- An attack of angina pectoris is characterized by dull pain in the region of the heart. It can be compressive, compressive, cutting, but not sharp. The pain gives between the shoulder blades, in the left arm, neck, jaw. It occurs after physical exertion, stress, when changing heat to cold. The patient has shortness of breath and a sense of fear of death. Lasts from a few seconds to 20 minutes. Taking nitroglycerin relieves the attack.
- Myocardial infarction – there is a burning or pressing pain in the region of the heart, which gives to the back and left side of the chest. The patient has frequent breathing, pain during movement intensifies. He feels the weight on his chest, which makes it difficult to breathe. Nitroglycerin does not help.
- Aortic diseases – pain in the upper part of the sternum. It appears after exercise and lasts several days. With stratified aortic aneurysm, severe bursting pain occurs, leading to loss of consciousness.
- Myocarditis, pericarditis – there is a slight, aching pain in the heart. It is constant, continuous, similar to angina pectoris. There is a recoil in the left shoulder and neck. During work and during sleep, shortness of breath is observed, asthma attacks occur. With pericarditis, the pain is dull and uniform, body temperature is elevated. With deep breathing and coughing, the pain intensifies.
- Pulmonary thromboembolism – at the onset of the disease, the patient has severe pain in the heart, rapid heart rate, low blood pressure, bluish skin. Painkillers do not stop the pain.
- Gastrointestinal diseases – spasmodic pains in the stomach often respond with painful sensations in the chest. But unlike heart, they are accompanied by heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Their duration is longer and associated with food intake, they disappear after the end of the meal. Throbbing pains in the region of the heart and the left side of the chest occur during spasm of the gallbladder and ducts. And the state of attacks of acute pancreatitis can well be mistaken for a heart attack.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system – pain in the left half of the chest with sudden movements and respiratory arrest may occur from scoliosis, which is a defect in the spine, inflammation of the intercostal muscles. A chiropractor or gymnastics will help to cope with these problems.
- Osteochondrosis – with a lesion of the cervicothoracic region, a pressing, aching pain in the heart region appears, which is easily confused with an attack of angina pectoris. She gives to the neck, chest and arm. The pain is not stopped by nitroglycerin, but is well relieved by non-steroidal drugs.
- CNS disorders are accompanied by frequent heart pains in the lower left chest. Stressful pain causes irritability, sleep disturbance. Mild aching pain in a calm state in the region of the heart may appear as a result of depression.
- Intercostal neuralgia is characterized by shooting sharp pain in the region of the heart, which intensifies with movements, inhalation, coughing, laughing. Gives to the lower back, back and heart. Confused with pain with angina pectoris.
As already mentioned, chest discomfort can have different reasons. Heart disease is determined by some characteristic signs. You should know that the “core” often does not experience any unpleasant sensations. At the same time, a person with other pathologies may complain that it is difficult for him to breathe, his heart hurts. However, these symptoms will have nothing to do with cardiac diseases.
1. Compressive, pressing pains behind the sternum, extending to the back, arm, neck, jaw, especially to the left side. Accompanied by shortness of breath, sweating, nausea.
2. Pain arises after exercise, physical or psychological, disappears during rest and after taking nitroglycerin.
3. Shortness of breath occurs during exertion, even during everyday not too hard work, while eating, while lying down. On the eve of an attack, a person can sleep while sitting or suffer from insomnia.
4. Increased fatigue from normal work can haunt a person several months before an attack.
5. Men may suffer from erectile dysfunction for several years before they are diagnosed with coronary heart disease.
6. Swelling – one of the characteristic signs of a malfunction of the heart. At first they are insignificant, but gradually become more noticeable, this is especially evident in the rings on the fingers and on the shoes. If edema appears, it is necessary to undergo examination by a cardiologist or therapist.
7. Nocturnal apnea, or respiratory arrest in sleep, and snoring can signal a predisposition to a heart attack.
With valve pathologies, the symptoms do not reflect the severity of the disease. A person may not have any complaints, but it is difficult to get sick. Symptoms may be as follows:
shortness of breath, shortness of breath during daily activities and during exertion, as well as when lying down;
discomfort (heaviness, pressure) in the chest during exertion, inhalation of cold air;
dizziness, general weakness;
rhythm disturbances: irregular pulse, rapid heartbeat, interruptions in the work of the heart.
With valve diseases, heart failure can develop with characteristic signs: swelling of the legs, bloating, and weight gain.
1. Intercostal neuralgia. It is often mistaken for heart pain, but in fact there are significant differences. With intercostal neuralgia, the pain is stitching, sharp, intensifying with deep inhalation and exhalation, twists of the body, sudden movements, coughing, laughing, sneezing. She can let go in a few minutes, but can last up to several hours and days.
Heart diseases in children
Aching pain in the heart can occur with cardiological diseases, pathology of the musculoskeletal system. A common cause of cardialgia is also a dysfunction of the nervous or digestive system, psychogenic disorders.
There are several reasons that can cause cardiogenic pain.
Stable and progressive angina pectoris. The main etiological factor of this disease is generalized atherosclerosis. With blockage of the lumen of the vessel that feeds the heart, the blood supply to the myocardium is disrupted.
Inflammatory diseases: myocarditis, pericarditis. Myocarditis is mainly caused by rheumatic or infectious lesions. With this pathology, the muscle membrane of the heart is affected. Myocarditis can be acute or chronic.
With pericarditis, the outer connective tissue of the heart becomes inflamed. Such a disease develops when fibrin filaments are deposited on the pericardial leaves or sweating fluid into the pericardial cavity. More often, pericarditis is the outcome of autoimmune, systemic diseases or tuberculosis.
Myocardial infarction. In this condition, the pain can be of a different nature: pressing, cutting, baking, compressing or aching. The latter option is least likely to occur, because with the formed necrosis, the intensity of the pain syndrome intensifies.
Heart defects. With compensated defects, no symptoms are observed. With decompensation, patients have a characteristic appearance. They form a thickening of the final phalanges of the fingers, convex deformation of the nails. An objective examination draws attention to the heart hump. This is the name of the formed protrusion on the chest over the region of the heart. With an attack, a decrease in the intercostal spaces on the left side is observed.
Heart disease can cause aching pain in the heart
Psychogenic pain appears in emotionally labile patients. An attack may be preceded by a depressive state, increased anxiety, and a prolonged stressful period. Such patients are prone to hypochondria or phobic manifestations.
Also heartless causes of pain in the heart of a aching character are:
- Intercostal neuralgia.
- Exacerbation of thoracic osteochondrosis.
- Intervertebral hernia.
With all these diseases, pain in the heart region is accompanied by symptoms characteristic of each pathology. In instrumental studies, changes in the heart are not observed.
Ischemia causes aching, pressing pain behind the sternum. They can give to the left half of the chest, back, shoulder. Provokes an attack of angina pectoris increased physical exertion, psycho-emotional overstrain. In addition to the pain syndrome, the patient develops shortness of breath. It intensifies with movements, a change in body position.
The patient becomes better when he is in an upright position. Swelling of the lower extremities, cardiac arrhythmias (tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia, extrasystole) may appear.
Pain with ischemic disease lasts no more than 10-15 minutes, decreases at rest, after taking tablets or a spray of nitroglycerin.
With myocarditis, aching or pressing, dull pains in the heart, swelling, cyanosis of the nasolabial triangle, frequent heartbeat sharply occur. Subfebrile temperature, weakness, sweating can be observed. A characteristic sign is pain in large joints and a tendency to lower blood pressure. Due to severe circulatory failure in patients, swelling of the cervical veins appears, which coincides with the pulse, supraventricular extrasystole.
With pericarditis, patients complain of periodic aching pain in the heart, frequent dry cough.
With decompensation of heart defects, fatigue occurs during physical exertion, noise in the head, aching or stitching pains in the heart.
In acute myocardial infarction, in addition to severe pain behind the sternum, there is a decrease in blood pressure to low numbers, there may be loss of consciousness, weakness, dizziness, rapid breathing. Pain in the heart, in contrast to angina pectoris, proceeds undulating, does not pass for a long time. Nitroglycerin, validol, painkillers do not bring relief. It is accompanied by excitement, a sense of fear.
Distinctive signs of psychogenic pain are:
- Radiation to the left, right hand, between the shoulder blades, to the head.
- The aching areas of the heart appear even at rest.
- Increased discomfort with an unfavorable emotional background.
- Lack of effect of nitroglycerin or val >
The main characteristic sign of psychogenic pain is the absence of pathological manifestations on the electrocardiogram. Patients will not experience low pressure, on the contrary, it may increase.
Shortness of breath may occur, but it, in contrast to shortness of breath with heart disease, will decrease when lying down.
Pain with neuralgia, osteochondrosis, or intervertebral hernia, unlike real heart pain, decreases with physical exertion. With these conditions, aching pain intensifies with a deep breath, turns, a change in body position. The patient’s condition is relieved after taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (meloxicam, diclofenac, dexalgin). Prolonged aching pain in the heart area evidence of the absence of cardiac pathology.
Self-diagnosis is that the patient himself analyzes his feelings. He should try to understand why, for what reason he had aching pains in the heart, to determine their location (to the right or left of the sternum).
If such conditions have already happened before and are a symptom of existing chronic diseases, then self-diagnosis in this case is not difficult. The patient needs to do what helped him to get rid of such pains earlier. For example, calm down, drink cold water, change body position, do a back massage or put a nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue.
Seek medical help in the following situations:
- Aching pain in the heart arose for the first time.
- Do not pass for several hours.
- Accompanied by a decrease in pressure, fainting.
- Severe shortness of breath or arrhythmia appears.
As first aid in such situations, you need to provide access to fresh air, open the window. The patient needs to be helped to unfasten the constraining clothes, to lay them down or to sit them down.
After measuring blood pressure (at normal or elevated numbers), you can give a tablet of validol or nitrglycerol. At low blood pressure, this should not be done, because the patient’s condition may worsen.
With aching pain in the heart of any etiology, the use of the following preventive measures is necessary:
- Observe the regime of the day, alternate work and rest.
- Adhere to the principles of proper nutrition, do not overeat, eat small meals, limit the use of fatty, fried, spicy foods.
- Avoid psycho-emotional overstrain.
- Long walk in the fresh air.
- Move more.
With the appearance of aching pains in the heart, they should not be ignored. If such an attack occurs repeatedly, then measures must be taken to stop it. If previously such pain was not observed, it is necessary to call an ambulance. The doctor will make an electrocardiogram, if necessary hospitalize the patient in a hospital.
Signs of a heart attack may vary. The classic clinical picture of a heart attack unfolds, as a rule, as follows:
a feeling of heaviness, pressing or compressing pain in the center of the chest, behind the sternum and in the arm;
irradiation of pain in the left arm, neck, lower teeth, throat, back;
dizziness, sweating, pallor of the skin, nausea, sometimes vomiting;
a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, burning in the chest, reminiscent of heartburn;
fear of death, anxiety, severe weakness;
unstable and frequent pulse.
A heart attack can occur in another way. Symptoms may be absent, which is the insidiousness of the disease. A person may complain of discomfort in the chest area, and may not feel any sensations – this is a painless heart attack.
in its symptoms, it resembles acute heart failure: shortness of breath, suffocation, blue lips and fingertips, loss of consciousness.
A heart attack lasts about half an hour, it is impossible to stop with nitroglycerin.
Coronary artery disease is manifested by angina attacks. In this case, how does the heart hurt? Symptoms are usually as follows:
interruptions in the work of the heart;
With ischemia of the heart, patients complain of discomfort in the chest: pressure, heaviness, overflow, burning. Pain can be given to the shoulders, shoulder blade, arms, neck, lower jaw, and throat. It usually occurs during physical and emotional stress and stops at rest.
With angina pectoris, pain can occur at any time. Often in this case, the heart hurts at night. This form is unfavorable.
With this pathology, there is a feeling of compression in the chest, shortness of breath under exertion, muscle weakness, fatigue, palpitations. With the development of coronary insufficiency, night dyspnea, dizziness, fainting with a sharp change in body position, attacks of cardiac asthma and angina pectoris join.
Excruciating, suddenly arising chest pains of a bursting nature – aortic dissection. Intense pain can lead to loss of consciousness. The patient needs urgent medical attention.
With aneurysm of the aortic aorta, unexpressed, less often severe, throbbing or aching pains in the chest and back are noted. When the aneurysm ruptures, the patient experiences unbearable tearing pain, shock and death are possible if help is not provided on time.
Pain behind the sternum is a common symptom among both the elderly and middle-aged and young people. This pain does not always signal a heart disease, most often it occurs with problems with the stomach, spine, lungs, ribs, chest. Any chronic pathology of the human body can cause pain in the sternum. The causes of pain in the heart are conditionally divided into groups.
With a hangover
- Pressing, baking and compressing pains in the heart area are most often manifestations of heart disease. The frequency, intensity, duration, speed of their occurrence may indicate which disease caused them.
Early signs of a heart attack
Pain is the main symptom of pericarditis, or inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. It is felt in the middle of the chest, sometimes gives to the back, neck, arm, increases when swallowing, inhaling, coughing, as well as lying down. In a sitting position or leaning forward, some relief comes. Patients’ breathing is usually superficial.
With inflammation of the heart muscle, up to 90% of patients complain of pain. This is a stitching, pressing or aching pain in the region of the heart, which does not depend on physical activity, but can intensify a day after the load. It does not pass from nitroglycerin.
Pain usually occurs in the left chest and is not associated with stress. It has a pressing, aching or aching character and does not pass from nitroglycerin. In addition, night and morning headaches, dizziness, fainting, frequent palpitations, a feeling of lack of air are possible.
3. Diseases of the central nervous system. In this case, patients complain that their heart often hurts. As a rule, patients describe their condition in different ways. The pain can be permanent and short-term, aching and sharp. In case of neurosis, various autonomic disorders are usually present: irritability, anxiety, insomnia or drowsiness, fever or coldness in the extremities, dryness or increased humidity of the skin, pain in the muscles, stomach,
Typically, people with neurosis very colorful and detailed describe the numerous symptoms that objectively do not correspond to the true state of a person. At the same time, the “cores” are very stingy in describing their feelings. It can be difficult to distinguish cardioneurosis from cardiac ischemia, since there are no changes on the ECG.
4. Violations of the digestive tract. Pain caused by pathologies of the digestive system, longer than cardiac, accompanied by nausea, vomiting, heartburn, depend on food intake. Acute pancreatitis is sometimes mistaken for a heart attack: severe pain with nausea and vomiting. Pain with spasm of the gallbladder and ducts can give to the left side of the chest, so it seems that the heart hurts. What to drink to find out for sure? If antispasmodics helped, then problems with the digestive tract.
5. Diseases of the lungs. With pneumonia, pains resembling heart can occur. With pleurisy, acute pain occurs, it is limited, worse with coughing and inhaling.
Almost all patients with this diagnosis have pain. It is especially pronounced with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. The pain changes with the course of the disease. At first it is prolonged, it is not connected with physical activity in any way, it does not stop from nitroglycerin, it is localized in different places. In the future, there is spontaneous pain or seizures after exercise, which are stopped by nitroglycerin, although not always.
Pain in the heart and shoulder blades
In this case, the cause of the pain should be sought in the heart itself, but other pathologies that provoke them should not be ruled out. Pain in the heart and under the shoulder blade can be sharp, burning, dull, pulling and pressing. When it appears, attention should be paid to the duration, intensity, change at different positions of the body.
With recoil under the scapula, pain occurs with the following heart diseases:
- Coronary disease, manifested in the form of angina pectoris, occurs due to poor blood supply to the heart muscle. The consequences are myocardial infarction and angina pectoris, which is characterized by paroxysmal pain in the heart, appearing during physical exertion and stress, lasting up to 15 minutes. They pass on their own when eliminating the causes that caused them.
- Coronary spasm – heart failure caused by narrowing of the walls of blood vessels, manifests severe pain. Often an attack begins in a supine position.
- Arrhythmia is a failure of the heart rhythm, pain is absent, but they can occur against its background with the appearance of angina pectoris.
- Myocardial infarction – the blood supply to the left ventricle of the heart and the death of the affected area abruptly stop. There is severe sternal pain, shortness of breath, unstable pulse, anxiety and fear. The attack appears suddenly, lasts up to forty minutes, nitroglycerin does not help. Emergency medical assistance is required.
The most dangerous case of pain in the heart and left shoulder blade is a heart attack. As previously mentioned, an attack occurs suddenly, and medications do not help, so the patient must be quickly taken to a medical facility.
It is because of this pain that people most often go to the doctor. A tingling sensation in the left side of the chest causes an anxiety state, although this is far from always associated with myocardial diseases. Stitching pain in the heart may result from:
- intercostal neuralgia, pathological changes in the costal cartilage (with these diseases, there is an increase in pain during bending, sharp movements of the hands, turns of the body);
- curvature of the spine in the thoracic region;
- pinching of the nerve root;
- osteochondrosis (pain increases with coughing, deep breathing, torso twists).
With stitching pains in the region of the heart, it is necessary to identify the reason why they arose. This is most often associated with symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia, indicating disturbances in the functioning of the nervous system. People have a feeling of anxiety, headaches, pressure surges, incomprehensible sensations in the heart. And the cause can be a busy rhythm of life and frequent stressful conditions.
When tingling in the heart, one should determine: does the pain depend on physical activity, does it intensify with a change in posture, is pain in the heart area felt when inhaling. A positive response to one of the statements suggests that the pain is not related to heart disease. In any case, you need to see a neurologist, and if necessary, he will send a cardiologist for examination.
In acute pain, first of all, it is worth stopping to stop any physical activity and keep calm. If the pain arose for the first time, you must immediately seek medical help. Only a qualified doctor can differentiate the type of pain, compare the cause and suggest the correct diagnosis, which will be confirmed by laboratory and clinical examination methods (ECG, X-ray, and other examination methods).
Patients with angina pectoris usually carry drugs with them. In the event of another attack, they must be taken immediately. In case the pain is stitching, it is worth breathing, and it is possible to change the position of the body to that in which the pain will be the least. It is desirable that the person takes either a recumbent or orthostatic position. Before receiving medical care, it is not advisable to use painkillers, as this can erase the picture of the disease a little.
In the presence of chronic pain, a visit to the doctor should also not hesitate, because the right treatment should remove pain attacks or minimize them, significantly improving the quality of life.
Take care and be healthy!
First aid measures and self-diagnosis
To accurately determine the pain in the heart, an in-depth study should be done. This can be done with:
- electrocardiography – examine the activity of the heart;
- blood biochemistry – evaluate the work of internal organs, establish the need for trace elements, receive information about metabolism;
- echocardiography – examine all changes in the heart and valves;
- electron beam tomography – diagnose all types of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels;
- MRI – determine the cause of the pain.
When contacting the clinic with complaints of pain in the heart, the patient must visit a cardiologist, neurologist, rheumatologist and gastroenterologist.
Principles for treating pain in the left side of the chest
In ancient times, there were no modern medical facilities; people successfully healed heart diseases with the gifts of nature. How to help a sick heart? Many recipes have survived to the present day and help when the heart hurts and the hand goes numb.
The daily use of two cloves of garlic, according to healers, will help prevent the appearance of heart pain. But doctors deny the effectiveness of this method.
In the treatment of heart pain, an infusion of berries will help. For cooking you need:
- take the berries of red hawthorn – 20 g and grass lemon balm – 15 g;
- put in a glass, add boiling water and send to a water bath;
- cook for 20 minutes, then cool and strain through cheesecloth.
Infusion can be drunk 20 ml before each meal. The course of treatment is two days.
You can make tincture of hawthorn: berries are not poured with water, but vodka and infused for 14 days in a dark place.
To prepare the dosage form, herbs of a succession, motherwort, lingonberry leaves and chamomile flowers with hawthorn will be required, they are taken in 20 g and mixed thoroughly. Now take 25 g of the composition, place in a glass and pour boiling water. Insist 4 hours, then strain through cheesecloth, squeezing the infusion. Drink 50 ml at a time, in the morning, at lunch and in the evening. The duration of treatment is 14 days.
The recipe is useful because you can cook at any time. The medicine has the form of infusion, to prepare you need 60 g of wild carrot seeds pour 250 ml of vodka. The remedy is infused for 20 days in a cool place and protected from sunlight. For the prevention of pain, 6 drops per 20 ml are used. water. Drink three times a day. If severe pain occurs in the heart, then drink 3 drops every 30 minutes.
On the basis of the plant, an infusion is prepared that will help eliminate pain. In the process of preparation, 10 g of a dry plant is filled with 200 ml of boiling water and infused in a water bath for 5 minutes. Drink 50 ml with an interval of 4 hours.
May lily of the valley
This recipe is time-tested, it has come down to our days from ancient times. How to cook:
- take a liter jar and fill the plants with flowers for three quarters;
- pour vodka on the neck and cover;
- insist 20 days, then strain.
For use, you need to dissolve 20 ml of tincture in water. Take water in a ratio of 1:10. Drink no more than three times a day.
Mint and lemon balm
These plants can’t cope with heartache, but they will calm the nerves, which will favorably affect the treatment. The recipe is simple:
- herbs taken in 25 g, pour 250 ml of boiling water;
- insist an hour, then filter;
- drink 25 ml 20 minutes before a meal.
After the diagnosis is clarified, the doctor proceeds to treat the patient. Therapy of cardialgia, when the pain in the left half of the chest is not associated with damage to the vessels of the heart, is due to the treatment of the underlying disease. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used to relieve pain in myocarditis and pericarditis, as well as inflammation of the muscular and nervous systems.
Sedatives are used to treat neurocircular dystonia. Medicines with metabolic effects relieve pain in myocardial dystrophy. Digestive apparatus diseases are treated according to their damage.
The first signs of pain, what to do in this case
This is the first question that comes to the mind of a person who has chest pain. If there is a suspicion that the heart still hurts, that is, an angina attack or heart attack, you need to act as follows:
First of all, you need to calm down and sit down. Panic will only aggravate the condition.
Try to change the position of the body. If it has become easier, it is possible that it is not the heart that hurts. If the pain has not receded, but continues to increase and is compressive or oppressive, it is possible that it is angina pectoris.
In the room you need to open the window for fresh air.
Nothing should constrain the breath, therefore the collar of clothes must be unfastened or undressed to the waist.
Put one tablet of nitroglycerin under the tongue, with angina pectoris, the pain should recede quickly enough. If after 15 minutes it has not passed, take another pill and call an ambulance. If it is a heart attack, nitroglycerin will not help.
Answer: If a teenager has heart pain, you need to visit a doctor. Be sure to adhere to general recommendations: do not overeat (especially at night), exclude coffee, spicy and fatty foods from the diet, give preference to diet. Physical exercises exert a favorable effect: morning exercises, walking with a calm step, swimming, light running (starting from short distances and gradually increasing them).
It is worth drinking a course of sedatives: valerian or motherwort. Before going to bed, take a bath with salt. Undergo massage sessions that will help get rid of pain.
If your heart aches unexpectedly, help your child take a comfortable pose, wash her face with water, provide fresh air and give a sedative. Follow the health of the child and sign up for a consultation with a specialist.
Answer: The very first thing to do with pain in the heart during inhalation is to sharply change the position in which you are and take a deep breath. Such a syndrome is considered to be harmless, it can make itself felt several times a day. But under such circumstances it is still necessary to visit a doctor.
Answer: In stressful situations, an adrenaline rush occurs and cardiac cramps appear. In order to get rid of discomfort, it is necessary to do some exercises, provide yourself with physical activity. You can do 30 pieces of squats, push-ups, running on the spot will help. You can drink a course of sedatives (tinctures of hawthorn and motherwort), so as not to react so sharply to situations that annoy you.
It is better to observe moderation in the use of the drink! You can change the brand, switch from custard to a soluble variety. If the case repeats repeatedly – exclude coffee from the diet, be sure to consult a cardiologist before finding out the cause and determining the diagnosis. Next, follow the doctor’s recommendations.
Answer: The treatment of severe heart pain during pregnancy is complicated by the fact that not every drug can be used. Some drugs can trigger an abortion; other drugs can adversely affect your baby’s health. Heart treatment should be carried out only under the supervision of doctors, self-medication is unacceptable.
In the process of examining a patient with pain in the heart, the most important point is to find out the cause of their appearance. A correctly diagnosed diagnosis is the beginning of recovery. Modern diagnostic equipment allows you to correctly and quickly diagnose using electrocardiography, echocardiography, dopplerography and other methods for research.
The “non-cardiac” cause of pain is detected by MRI, ultrasound and radiography. The patient’s conversation with the doctor helps to collect all the information about the pathology, past diseases, which allows you to determine the volume of research, schedule consultations of narrow specialists and choose the course of therapy.
Even if the attack was stopped, the next day you need to go to the hospital for examination. And, of course, no need to self-medicate.Ask a Question