What causes heart disease? This question worries many people who are faced with heart problems. Their list, the names of these reasons every day replenished. The factors of the occurrence of heart diseases are very diverse.
Their first factor is heredity. It is also various kinds of disorders during pregnancy in women, which contribute to the development of pathology of the fetal heart muscle.
Acquired causes of heart disease result from:
- irrational eating;
- lack of physical activity;
- drinking alcohol in unlimited quantities, smoking.
There are diseases that are associated with the penetration of an infection that causes an inflammatory process directly to the heart. The causes of inflammation are untimely and improper treatment of acute diseases of a viral and bacterial nature. Inflammatory heart diseases occur with flu, pneumonia. Infections can cause:
These diseases lead to irreversible disturbances in cardiac activity.
A sedentary lifestyle contributes to the development of many diseases with the heart. It is important to train ligaments, blood vessels, heart muscle constantly, even if there is a tight work schedule and there is no way to devote time to exercises.
Frequent heart diseases include diseases that have arisen on a nervous basis. There are also comorbidities. These include:
- metabolic disease;
- hematopoiesis, circulatory disorders.
After 30 years, women and men with an increased level of activity and a rich rhythm of life. It seems that they are still young, but the load on the body is really high, worries, nerves and a brief dream.
Athletes and people leading an active lifestyle are no exception. Constant overload of the body to achieve each of its “heights” lead not only to failures in the nervous system, but also to symptoms of heart disease, weakness of the heart muscles, which have been in an uninterrupted rhythm of work for a long time.
Bad and harmful habits: drugs, alcohol and smoking, toxic substances – causes heart disease. It is foolish to say for the millionth time that this is harmful not only for you, but also for your loved ones.
Prevention of heart problems
All organs of the human body are undeniably important, but the importance of such an organ as the heart cannot be overestimated. We think about the prevention of heart disease exactly when the result of failures in its work is in sight. Why does it happen that often, we think late on the question of how to keep our heart healthy?
Cardiologists around the world constantly warn us that timely prevention of heart diseases will help to avoid a number of diseases, and the method, believe me, is truly simple, you just need to follow a few recommendations:
Do not smoke! Basically, smoking men and women are subject to more rap >
Often, heart health depends not only on our cardiologist, but also on ourselves. The abundant use of medicines does not always guarantee a complete recovery of the heart, especially since doctors around the world say that it is not yet realistic to rejuvenate the heart with the latest medical technologies. Therefore, do not neglect these recommendations and folk remedies.
You can talk endlessly about the prevention of heart diseases, because there are a lot of ways to improve the heart, choose the most convenient one for yourself. Watch comedies, enjoy every moment and attention of your loved ones . The main thing, do not forget that the best prevention of the disease is positive thinking and attitude to everything!
- tension and anxiety;
- suppression of emotions;
- emotional trauma;
- lack of physical activity;
- improper diet;
- smoking and alcohol.
- Varieties of Heart Diseases
- Coronary artery disease
- Myocardial disease
- Heart disease
- Development symptoms
- Heart Disease: The First Signs
- Heart and vascular diseases – the main symptoms
- Diagnosis of heart disease
- Treatment of ischemic disease
- Therapy for certain heart diseases
- Recipes for those who complain about heart function
- Possible complications
- Heart disease prevention
- Life forecast
Varieties of Heart Diseases
All heart diseases are divided into 5 categories depending on the cause of the development of pathology and etiology:
- Congenital diseases;
- Caused by rheumatism;
- Functional pathologies;
- Atherosclerotic factor;
- Syphilic heart disease.
List of cardiological diseases
Heart diseases must be diagnosed at the initial stage of the development of pathology, this will facilitate complete healing of the disease and will not go into a complicated form, which can result in death.
IHD group (diagnosis of coronary heart disease):
- Sudden cardiac arrest caused by coronary insufficiency;
- Angina pectoris;
- Myocardial infarction.
Diseases caused by hypertension, as well as hypotension:
- Symptomatic hypertension.
- Myocardial tumor;
- Pericardial tumor;
- Pericardial defect.
Types of endocardial pathology:
- Endocarditis is infectious;
- Endocarditis is rheumatic;
- Endocarditis, which has other causes.
Heart muscle defect:
- Acquired etiology;
- Congenital malformation.
Violation of the rhythm of cardiac systole.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Coronary artery disease
Occurs from a lack of oxygen entering the heart muscle through the coronary arteries. They begin to work in enhanced mode and cannot fully function. As a result, plaques form on the walls of arteries, their throughput decreases, and diseases appear:
- myocardial infarction;
- angina is unstable;
- angina pectoris tension;
If treatment is not started in time, the result of the disease can be sudden coronary death.
A very common chronic disease in adults, expressed in high blood pressure. It occurs for various reasons: from tobacco to smoking, alcohol abuse, malnutrition, as a complication of other disorders in the body. Classification of the disease: hypertension, symptomatic arterial hypertension, arterial hypotension.
Changing the rhythm of the heart muscle, valve apparatus. As a result, the proper conductivity of the organ, the blood circulation, is disturbed. Manifestations: bradycardia, tachycardia, various blockade of the heart muscle, extrasystole.
It occurs for many reasons:
- inflammatory processes of the body;
- infection intoxication;
- lack of oxygen;
- violation of the immune system;
- as a complication of diseases of the kidneys, liver, endocrine system of the body.
It can lead to myocardial infarction, with a high probability of death.
Endocarditis is an inflammatory process of the inner walls of an organ, often accompanied by a partial damage to the cells of adjacent vessels, a violation of the valve system. Causes of endocarditis: other diseases, infection.
Inflammation of the outer wall – the pericardium (cardiac sac). It occurs due to the accumulation of excess pericardial fluid in the wall cavity, which begins to compress the heart and, as a result, acute heart failure. The etiology of pericardial disease: infectious, aseptic, idiopathic, congenital.
A change in the structure of the valve apparatus, a violation of its work, when the heart muscle does not retain blood and its backward ejection occurs. In this case, blood circulation is disturbed inside the organ or in large/small circles. Defects are congenital or acquired as a result: rheumatism, endocarditis, atherosclerosis, syphilis, with organ injuries, excessive physical exertion
The result of a malfunction of the heart or cardiovascular system in general, when the tissues do not receive enough blood. Most often, it occurs due to weakness of the heart muscle caused by other diseases of the organ. It leads to inflammatory processes, tissue atrophy. The neglected form can cause myocardial infarction.
The list of diseases lists the main, but the only causes of their occurrence. Heart health depends not only on the physical condition of a person, but also on emotional calm, stability of the nervous system. Only a doctor can determine the etiology and correctly prescribe treatment, the main thing is to turn to him in time at the first symptoms of the disease.
The symptomatology of the disease is quite wide. Patient complaints of pain in the heart (in the left half of the chest) are not always a symptom of heart disease. Pain in the chest area is observed with lesions of the pleura, intercostal neuralgia, myositis, osteochondrosis of the spine, some diseases of the esophagus and stomach.
Heart diseases can have a different origin and are caused, in particular, by damage to the pericardium, aorta, and neurotic conditions. Symptoms of the disease also include manifestations of pathologies, which may be characteristic of some other pathologies. For example, heart failure gives rise to a slowdown in blood flow throughout the body.
Dyspnea as a sign of heart disease
One of the most obvious symptoms of a disease in any person is shortness of breath. Such a sign will be very obvious due to the fact that immediately gives you the opportunity to think about blood stasis and oxygen deficiency. Initially, shortness of breath may appear after physical exertion. With the development of the disease, the power of shortness of breath develops, which now appears after water procedures, and after eating, and even while resting in a supine position.
Tachycardia as a symptom of heart disease
Nobody will say exactly how to determine a heart disease, but it’s still worth paying attention to various points and symptoms. If the heart is susceptible to some kind of disease, then, of course, it cannot increase its blood throughput. The heart is trying to restore its speed by increasing the rhythm of contraction. This phenomenon in itself is a determining symptom of heart disease. And the name of this phenomenon is tachycardia.
Skin tint in heart disease symptoms
Another symptom by which it is possible to determine heart disease is the acquisition by the integument of the face of a bluish color. The reason for this is the lack of sufficient oxygen in the blood and a slow but rapid decrease in hemoglobin levels.
Other symptoms of diseases of the cardiovascular system
A mandatory examination for the presence of heart disease must be passed to those people who themselves, without knowing it, can be in serious danger. We are talking about those people whose tongue is painted in bright red, who restlessly sleep, whose limbs are constantly getting colder in warm rooms, or who throw in cold sweat for no apparent reason or any external influences.
Another clear sign that can help determine heart disease is a constantly lowered temperature. This phenomenon can be caused by a slowdown in blood flow in the vessels.
Noticing a decrease in physical indicators, rapid fatigue, a decrease in the effectiveness of mental work, it is better to immediately contact a specialist – cardiologist. It is possible that heart disease is already at a serious stage, but for the time being it may show minor signs.
You need to be alert if there are obvious symptoms of heart disease such as constant heaviness in the chest and dry mouth. These symptoms are indicative of demonstrating problems in the functioning of the heart and blood vessels.
Heart Disease: The First Signs
Heart model and phonendoscope The article describes some heart diseases, as well as their main causes. We will talk about folk recipes for the treatment and prevention of various heart diseases.
- Causes of violations
- Prevention and treatment
The heart is one of the basic vital organs. It is not just a “pump” with which blood is pumped, it is also called the “temple” of our soul. As you know, it is in him that true feelings are stored, such as joy, love, sincerity. Therefore, if a person has heart problems, this can cause great trouble.
Many factors affect the functioning of the heart, for example, stress, strong physical exertion, age, etc. But the main one is the disruption of the circulatory system, where the heart acts as the main link. It provides blood to all organs in the human body.
Heart disease is a certain group of diseases that are characterized by a malfunction in the cardiovascular system. Typically, with such violations, damage to the epicardium, blood vessels of the heart and valvular apparatus of the heart occurs.
- Fatigue and fatigue of the whole body a person feels with the development of heart disease. This condition can cause prolonged physical activity, frequent stress. There are people who do not pay any attention to this, and this condition is attributed to a difficult working day. As a result, this becomes the cause of the advanced stage of the disease. To prevent this from happening, you need to pay attention to any suspicious symptoms in your condition, especially if they become regular. Also, to avoid serious complications – undergo a medical examination once every six months.
Heart and vascular diseases – the main symptoms
Some pathologies of the heart muscle can be completely cured, and some remain for life. But in any case, if you start treatment on time, you can avoid the complications of the development of the disease and the deterioration of health. And for this you need to know the symptoms of the disease.
Signs of heart ailments:
- 1. Pain in the chest and heart muscle. Such sensations are associated with a violation of the normal functioning of the heart. The nature of the pain: burning, pressing or acute. May give to the arm or under the shoulder blade. Pain can be associated with psychosomatics that have arisen on a nervous basis due to the fear of death.
- 2. Shortness of breath. An acute shortage of air, manifested both during physical exertion, and at rest.
- 3. Heart rate abnormalities. Most often manifested in various types of arrhythmias. The pulse can be fast and slow.
- 4. Cough. It occurs with congestion caused by chronic heart failure.
- 5. Swelling. Appear if the heart can not cope with the load.
- 6. A sharp change in pressure. It happens with hypertension that arose against a background of cardiac pathology.
- 7. Weakness, fatigue. It signals a malfunction in the heart.
It is believed that a cardiological patient is easy to determine in appearance. Pallor, shortness of breath, weakness – such a picture is drawn with the word “core”. Indeed, this symptomatology is characteristic of patients with heart failure.
However, many heart diseases can occur without visible signs and are detected only during the examination. Sometimes heart problems are accompanied by atypical symptoms and disguise themselves as other diseases.
The clinical picture depends on the nature of the pathological process and on which of the cardiac functions is impaired.
The most common manifestations include:
- Chest pain is one of the clear symptoms of a cardiological pathology. The nature of the pain indicates a possible problem. Coronary spasm is accompanied by acute burning, which occurs regardless of physical activity, even at night, and is a sign of angina pectoris. Prolonged severe pain behind the sternum, radiating to the back, neck, left arm, indicates the development of myocardial infarction. With aneurysm or aortic dissection, the pain radiates to the back of the head, groin, and spine. Dull pain that does not extend beyond the region of the heart, combined with temperature, may indicate inflammation of the pericardium. At the same time, discomfort in the chest occurs with other diseases: shingles, esophageal spasm, pneumothorax, intercostal neuralgia, pinched chest vertebrae.
- Pain similar to the symptoms of osteochondrosis is localized between the shoulder blades, in the left shoulder, arm, wrist, neck, and jaw. A person thinks that he has problems with the spine, but in fact his heart hurts. Usually, such pains are recorded after physical and emotional stress, which indicates the presence of angina pectoris. If discomfort persists after resting and taking heart medications, it’s time to call an ambulance – perhaps a heart attack is approaching.
- The heartbeat intensifies during stress, emotional arousal, physical activity, and this is normal. However, if the heart seems to “jump” out of the chest and freezes, this is an occasion to interrupt the load in order to restore the pulse, and at the first opportunity – to make a cardiogram. Tachycardia, accompanied by weakness, chest pressure, fainting, requires immediate medical attention. These signs may indicate heart failure, impaired blood supply.
- Pallor occurs due to circulatory problems caused by spasms, rheumatic heart disease, aortic valve insufficiency, anemia. In severe cases, cyanosis of the nasolabial triangle, cheeks, and limbs is observed.
- Symptoms of functional disorders of the nervous system, such as insomnia, anxiety, distraction, weakness, tremor are characteristic of cardioneurosis.
- Edema in heart disease is associated with the fact that the organ does not provide normal blood circulation. In heart failure, blood rises poorly through the veins and accumulates in the vessels, causing swelling.
- If dry coughing attacks occur without a connection with the common cold and allergies, especially when lying down, and expectorant drugs do not affect its nature, there is a possibility of heart disease.
- Body temperature rises in inflammatory heart diseases as well as in other infections. Carditis is often accompanied by fever and intoxication.
- High pressure above 140/90 mm Hg. Art. almost always accompanies cardiovascular pathologies. Hypertension increases the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
- If at rest, the heart rate drops below 50 bpm. or exceeds 90, this may indicate a malfunction in the conduction system of the heart or the development of ischemia.
- Shortness of breath, which in healthy people appears during physical exertion and quickly passes, in patients with cores, it even happens at rest and in sleep. Lack of air is associated with left ventricular failure, ischemic heart disease, hypertension, cardiac asthma.
- Pain in the upper stomach, vomiting, and nausea are not always signs of poisoning and gastritis. Heart pain can be given to nearby organs, and nausea can be caused by hypoxia.
Different heart diseases give a wide range of symptoms, and the disease can only be determined by examination. Patients often combine several cardiological diagnoses at once.
In the development of heart disease, a large role is played by lifestyle and chronic ailments. To determine the likely causes of the pathology, the cardiologist collects an anamnesis. The main risk factors that he focuses on:
- excess weight;
- high level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood;
- alcohol abuse;
- constant stress;
- burdened heredity;
- frequent colds;
- infectious foci in the body;
- hormonal and autoimmune disorders.
Having ascertained the main complaints and positing factors, the doctor proceeds with the diagnosis of heart diseases.
- Visual assessment of the patient’s condition: weight, the presence of cyanosis, edema.
- Measurement of blood pressure and heart rate.
- Percussion and palpation of the chest allows you to >
A cardiologist receives additional information from laboratory tests: hemoglobin, platelet count, lipid profile, coagulogram.
Often people ignore the signs of heart disease, considering them to be a weighty reason for visiting a doctor. Moreover, if during the time to start their preventive treatment, when the symptoms have not yet fully manifested, you can protect yourself from significant problems in the future.
Diseases of the heart and vascular system are different, accompanied by a number of symptoms.
- Pain in the chest.
- Weakness in the body and fatigue.
- Fainting, dizziness.
- High, low blood pressure.
- Pallor of the skin.
- Temperature increase.
- The onset of coughing.
Their main symptom is chest pain. What symptoms can the patient feel? It could be:
- feeling of constriction;
- periodic, acute pain;
- sometimes the pain is dull;
- possible loss of consciousness.
Nonspecific complaints are weakness and fatigue. Weakness refers to an early sign of poor blood circulation. As a result, oxygen starvation of tissues occurs. Weakness contributes to the occurrence of endocarditis, myocarditis, occurs with the progression of angina pectoris, heart attack.
A sign of a headache is an increased viscosity of the blood, which develops as a result of secondary red blood cells. In the presence of hypertension, a headache occurs due to spasms of the vessels of the brain. Headache with dystonia appears as a result of impaired vascular tone.
Short-term loss of mind is characteristic of a disease of bradycardia. Fainting can also occur with arterial hypertension.
Peculiar to stress, strong emotional stress, excessive physical exertion – heart palpitations. If this symptom does not go away, you should consult a doctor.
If the patient does not have enough air, this may indicate cardiac inferiority, heart attack. Initially, such a symptom occurs during physical exertion, and then progresses to the resting stage.
Heart palpitations are an early sign of cardiac inferiority. It often rises after eating food, taking fluids, and physical activity. Irregular heartbeat is a sign of atrial fibrillation.
- Pain behind the sternum and in the area of the heart muscle. Pain can be associated with insufficient blood supply or acute blockage of one of the branches of the arteries that supply the heart. The nature of the pain is different: burning, pressing, sharp, compressive, bursting, etc. They occur at rest and during physical exertion. Sometimes pain in such diseases can radiate to the arm, stomach, back and other parts of the body.
- Dyspnea. This is a condition in which the patient experiences a shortage of air. At the beginning of many diseases, it develops only with physical exertion, and with the progression of the pathological process, it can disturb the patient at rest.
- Change in heart rate. Normally, the patient does not feel his heart beating. With the disease, the heart rate may increase, and the person complains that the heart “beats like crazy and jumps out of the chest.” Part of heart disease, on the contrary, is accompanied by a decrease in heart rate (bradycardia).
- Coughing and choking. These symptoms of the disease are most often signs of chronic heart failure of the pulmonary circulation. Congestion in the vessels leads to irritation of cough receptors in the lungs and bronchi and causes the appearance of a cough.
- Weakness, lethargy, fatigue. These are non-specific signs that malfunctions in the work of internal organs occur in the body.
- Swelling. The appearance of edema suggests that the heart can not cope with pumping blood. Such edema develops on the lower extremities.
- Pressure surges. Some patients notice them only with the help of special equipment, others can determine the pressure rise by their condition. There is weakness, “flies before the eyes,” dizzy, hands tremble.
- Temperature rise. Inflammatory diseases occur with high fever and severe symptoms of intoxication of the whole organism.
- Other symptoms: nausea, vomiting, fainting, collapse, shock.
Diagnosis of heart disease
Modern medicine allows you to identify any pathology of the heart and blood vessels. The doctor can make the initial diagnosis after a survey, examination of the patient, he carefully listens to the heart, measures the pressure. But in order to accurately understand the cause of the disease, to draw up a detailed clinical picture, it will be necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination.
Diagnosis methods for CVD:
- ECG is one of the simplest and quickest methods of examination, allows you to identify most heart diseases, determines the sinus rhythm. As directed by a doctor, ECGs can be done with medical tests, hyperventilation, or orthostatic loading.
- Holter monitoring – with the help of a special device, the work of the heart is recorded during the day.
- Stress testing – an ECG is done while the patient is working on a cardio simulator, allows you to identify exercise tolerance, compliance with endurance indicators of a healthy heart.
- EFI (electrophysiological examination) – small electrodes are inserted into veins, arteries or directly into the heart chambers, which allows to determine the nature of heart rhythm disturbances.
- Ultrasound or echocardiography of the heart – a three-dimensional image allows you to see the degree of deterioration of the heart, functional and morphological changes in the organ.
- X-ray – the size and condition of the heart tissue are visible in the pictures.
- CT – research allows you to recognize anatomical abnormalities in the structure of the heart and coronary vessels, previously injected contrast medium.
- MRI – allows you to get a high-quality image of the organs of the cardiovascular system, but the procedure is complex and expensive, has many absolute contraindications.
- Radionuclide research – radioactive indicators are administered to the patient through a vein, their radiation is fixed by a special device, the picture is displayed on the screen. The procedure is performed in the presence of heart pain of unclear pathogenesis.
To accurately assess the condition of the heart muscle, blood vessels, a doctor can insert catheters into a vein or arteries, their progress is fixed by continuous x-ray. One of the new diagnostic methods is positron emission tomography, which allows you to see areas with poor blood supply, traces of experienced heart attacks, ischemia. But because of the high cost, such a diagnostic method is resorted to only in extreme cases.
In addition to instrumental types of diagnostics, a clinical blood test is performed – the presence of cardiac pathologies is indicated by increased ESR, leukocytosis, a decrease in hemoglobin level and the number of red blood cells, the level of platelets is important.
Treatment of ischemic disease
Before you begin to be treated for heart disease, you should undergo a full examination and find out the exact cause of the disease. Based on the results, the doctor should prescribe adequate and effective methods of therapy.
For symptoms that have significantly impaired a person’s condition, first aid is required. The patient needs to be put, unfasten the fettering clothes and open the window. Call an ambulance immediately.
Sometimes providing the right first aid helps prevent death.
The main thing is not to delay this matter. In no case should you self-medicate.
functions of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems;
respiratory rate and heart rate;
rhythm of contractions of the heart;
defibrillators to eliminate severe rhythm disturbances;
pacemakers for resuscitation in cardiac arrest;
devices for artificial ventilation of the lungs.
This equipment is very important in the treatment of heart disease. The cardiology departments are associated with express laboratories at any time of the day, which makes it possible to carry out the necessary studies around the clock, to provide patients with the necessary medicines and transfusion solutions for the treatment of heart disease.
Therapy of heart disease at the stabilization stage
After stabilization of the course of acute myocardial infarction (elimination of pain through the use of drugs, reduction of blood coagulation by administration of Heparin and Fibromtsin, normalization of the heart rate and blood pressure), patients are usually transferred to the general therapeutic or cardiology department after 5-7 days.
For 2-3 weeks, patients with a heart attack are on a half-bed regimen, in the early days – on a strict bed rest. During the treatment of such a heart disease, it is of great importance to take all the necessary care measures: monitoring the condition of the bed, timely change of underwear and bedding, feeding patients, caring for the skin, feeding the vessel and urinal, careful monitoring of the functions of the respiratory and circulatory system.
With angina pectoris, the patient must be completely at rest, give Nitroglycerin (a tablet or 1-3 drops of an alcohol solution for sugar, under the tongue), which quickly eliminates the spasm of the coronary arteries. A good effect in the treatment of heart disease of this type can bring the setting of mustard plasters on the left half of the chest.
Preparation of patients for heart surgery should be aimed at eliminating circulatory failure, normalizing the function of parenchymal organs, eliminating disturbances in water-electrolyte balance and protein metabolism. The main attention in preparing for the surgical treatment of heart disease is given to the treatment of exacerbation of the rheumatic process, elimination of rhythm disturbances, and replenishment of potassium losses.
Artificial blood circulation in the treatment of heart pathologies
Cardiopulmonary bypass is used for “open” intracardiac operations and operations on the coronary arteries, when it is necessary to stop the heart for a period of bypass surgery. During cardioplegia, blood circulation and gas exchange are provided using a cardiopulmonary bypass (AIC). It consists of a pump, an oxygenator, a heat exchanger and a control system.
At the stage of preparation for the treatment of heart disease, the extracorporeal system of the apparatus is filled with donor blood in young children or blood-replacing fluids in adults. To prevent blood coagulation during cardiopulmonary bypass, the patient is injected with Heparin, which, after turning off the cardiopulmonary bypass, is neutralized with Protamine sulfate. During perfusion, blood coagulation processes are carefully monitored.
More often, in preparation for the surgical treatment of heart diseases, hypothermic cardiopulmonary bypass is used, reducing body temperature to 26-24 ° C and lower. Hypothermic perfusion in the treatment of heart disease allows you to protect the patient, his heart, brain and other organs from ischemic damage during cardiopulmonary bypass, to reduce the trauma of blood cells.
In open heart surgery in children, deep hypothermia is used with a decrease in body temperature to 18 ° C. This allows you to stop blood circulation for 30-40 minutes. At the end of the intracardiac phase of the operation, the temperature of the supplied blood in the heat exchanger is gradually increased and perfusion is completed after the patient is fully warmed up to 37 ° C.
Temporary cardiac arrest in heart disease
Most intracardiac operations in cardiopulmonary bypass are performed on a temporarily stopped heart. For this method of treating heart diseases, special cardioplegic solutions are used, which, after clamping the ascending aorta, are injected directly into the coronary arteries through special cannulas or into the root of the ascending aorta.
Conservation of myocardial energy resources is achieved by cardiac arrest and its rapid cooling. Cardioplegic solutions prepared under industrial conditions are usually used. To maintain a low temperature of the myocardium and maintain its injection, the cardioplegic solution is repeated every 15-30 minutes, at the same time they cover the heart with crumbs of melting ice or constantly irrigate with isotonic sodium chloride solution cooled to 0 ° C.
At the end of the operation and the resumption of coronary circulation, the myocardium warms up and heart contractions are restored. Modern methods of treating heart disease can safely stop the heart for 4 hours or more.
The modern rhythm of life requires incredible strength from us in order to complete everything as much as possible. And our heart must endure everything, and, believe me, it never rests. Therefore, the question of how to treat heart diseases at home becomes the most important. Is this real?
Watch your weight for heart disease. Being overweight is the cause of many heart diseases. To reduce the risk of an attack, it is recommended to periodically go on a diet.
Watch your blood pressure. Deviations from the norm affect the work of the heart muscles, which leads to malfunctions of the heart.
Get rid of bad habits. You understand, this is detrimental to the whole organism and their excessive use can lead to sad consequences. Smoking and drinking alcohol provoke arrhythmia and myocardial infarction, even coffee and an excessively strong hour become allies of arrhythmia. Energy drinks are no exception!
Do sports or at least morning exercises to treat heart disease. Your muscles require support of tone, and physical regular health-improving loads will provide such a result. Blood circulation and oxygen enrichment of the internal organs will become uniform, which means that less stress will be exerted on the heart, thereby you will help it.
Develop stress resistance. The best helpers are art and hobbies, activities that bring emotional pleasure and a sense of happiness.
Traditional medicine is an environmentally friendly remedy. Herbal teas, heart tinctures, immuno-fortifying drugs – not a luxury, but the need for any age to heal the heart! Take it as an indisputable fact!
Breathing exercises are a great way to treat heart disease. Many appreciated its effectiveness. Thanks to the ancient sages that this method remains relevant after millennia.
Vascular cleaning in the treatment of heart disease. It is desirable folk remedies.
Vascular cleaning for heart disease
- to cleanse the blood and toxins, pour 1 tbsp of nettles, pour a glass of water and insist 3-5 minutes, drink on an empty stomach three times a day;
- brew weak extracts of hawthorn – normalize the central nervous system and heart.
- To strengthen the heart muscles, grind ten lemons and five heads of garlic, add 700-800 grams of honey, put in the cold for two days. Delicious!
Nutrition useful for heart disease
To improve heart health, eliminate excessive salt intake, but start consuming foods that contain calcium and magnesium: walnuts, sesame seeds, cottage cheese, cabbage, parsley, pumpkin, almonds, and others. The use of fatty foods needs to be limited, but they cannot be completely eliminated either, fraught with exhaustion of the body.
Grape juice from wine varieties – prevention of blood clots. One glass a day is enough to make the heart healthy.
Products with vitamin E: cottage cheese, vegetables, vegetable fats, fish, herbs and others.
Nutrition in the treatment of heart disease should be varied, but you should monitor your weight. You can meat, fish, vegetables and fruits, fresh, vitamin juices. One or two apples a day – nutrition for the heart muscles and teeth whitening. Take note.
Therapy of cardiovascular diseases is a long process, often medicines have to be taken all my life. With advanced forms of pathology, their rapid progression, surgical intervention will be required.
To improve the condition of the heart and blood vessels, various groups of drugs are used, their choice depends on the diagnosis, the age of the patient, and the severity of the disease.
→ First aid and treatment for heart pain
List of effective heart medications:
- Antiplatelet agents – Aspirin cardio, Cardiomagnyl, Clopidogrel, Plavix. Interfere with blood clot aggregation, reduce the risk of blood clots, but can cause severe bleeding.
- Statins – Rosuvastatin, Simvastatin. Medications are designed to reduce bad cholesterol, they are used to prevent the progression of pathologies, negatively affect muscles and liver.
- ACE inhibitors – Ramipril, Captopril, Perindopril. They prevent narrowing of the arteries, help with arterial hypertension, reduce the load on the heart muscle, with prolonged use, the appearance of a dry cough is possible.
- Beta-blockers – Nebilet, Concor. Reduce arterial parameters, normalize heart rate, reduce myocardial oxygen demand. The main side effects – a deterioration in sleep quality, an increase in asthma attacks, increase the risk of developing diabetes. Read more about adrenergic blockers.
- Angiotensin receptor antagonists – Mikardis, Losartan. They have a small number of side effects and contraindications, prescribed for poor tolerance of ACE inhibitors.
- Calcium channel blockers – Verapamil, Amlodipine. Vasodilating drugs improve blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and can trigger migraines and swelling.
- Nitrates – Nitroglycerin, Nitrospray. Effectively eliminate an attack of angina pectoris, have a vasodilating effect. Side effects – swelling of the extremities, redness of the skin.
- Diuretics – Furosemide, Veroshpiron. They remove excess fluid from the body, due to which the signs of hypertension, edema, shortness of breath disappear, can cause dehydration, impaired renal function.
- Glycosides – Korglikon, Strofantin. They increase the strength of heart contractions, while slowing down their frequency. The drugs are toxic, have many contraindications, dyspeptic disorders, temporary visual impairment, hallucinations often occur during treatment.
- Anticoagulants – Warfarin, Xarelto. Normalize blood coagulation, reduce the risk of thrombosis, apply after cardiological surgery. In urgent cases, with myocardial infarction, injection solutions are used.
- Medicines based on potassium and magnesium – Panangin, Asparkam. Prevent the development of atherosclerosis, normalize heart rate.
- Metabolic drugs – Riboxin, Mildronate. They improve metabolic processes and eliminate oxygen deficiency in tissues.
Therapy for certain heart diseases
|Angina pectoris||· Taking drugs of the nitrate group: nitroglycerin;|
|· Use of (beta) blockers;|
|· Taking statins.|
|Myocardial infarction||· Urgently call for medical assistance;|
|· Taking drugs of the nitrate group: nitroglycerin;|
|Heparin for blood thinning;|
|· Use of (beta) blockers.|
|Cardiosclerosis||· Taking drugs of the nitrate group;|
|Aortic stenosis||Pathology is treated with therapy:|
|· Calcium channel blocking agents.|
|As well as surgical technique.|
|Mitral valve insufficiency||Valve prosthetics|
|Aortic aneurysm||· Take anticoagulants;|
|· Continuous use of drugs to reduce blood pressure;|
|· Drugs that lower the cholesterol index in the blood;|
|· Blood thinners (to prevent the formation of thrombosis).|
|· Aortic suturing technique;|
|· Stenting technique;|
|· Strengthening the walls of the artery.|
|Aortic valve insufficiency||Valve replacement|
Recipes for those who complain about heart function
- For any violations, it is very useful to use hawthorn. In order to prepare tincture, you need to take the fruits of hawthorn and chop them thoroughly. Then pour warm water and let it brew for 90 minutes. The place for better insisting of the medicine should be warm. Then everything should be well refaced and taken twice a day. The course of taking tinctures is 6 months.
Currently, you need to be very attentive to the work of your heart. Because heart diseases very often lead to bad consequences. And also to the worst that can happen – this is the death of a person. We must comply with all the recommendations of doctors, during a medical examination, and of course, at the first suspicious symptom, seek help from a doctor.
Any heart problems, even with timely treatment, can cause serious complications that cause complete or partial disability, death.
The consequences of heart disease:
- heart attack;
- cerebral stroke;
- acute heart failure;
- chronic hypertension;
- embolism of large arteries;
- bouts of a sharp decrease in heart rate can lead to cardiac arrest.
Heart and vascular diseases are most often diagnosed in men aged 40–55 years, in women – 50–65 years. After 70 years, both sexes equally suffer from similar pathologies.
Heart disease prevention
Often heart disease can be prevented. To do this, you will need to follow some recommendations:
Pregnant women can not engage in self-treatment of any diseases. Only the doctor should prescribe medications that will help get rid of the disease (a limited number of them).
A woman should follow a diet, fully relax and regularly visit her gynecologist to monitor the condition.
This will help reduce the risk of developing a congenital pathology in the baby.
Sometimes you can come across the opinion that with heart and vascular disease, any physical activity is contraindicated. This is not true! If the loads are gentle and moderate, then this will only benefit.
You can do fitness exercises at any age (you first need to consult a doctor).
But if this is myocardial infarction in the acute phase, severe attacks of angina pectoris, then there can be no talk of any activities.
Also, people aged are not advisable to make sharp tilts of the head and body, move too fast.
He will help to correctly establish the diagnosis and prescribe a treatment that will relieve the ailment, or will support the work of the cardiovascular system.
In the prevention of cardiovascular pathologies, proper nutrition is of great importance, it is necessary to include coarse bread and other products with a high fiber content daily in the diet – this will help cleanse blood vessels of cholesterol and reduce the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
How to prevent heart disease:
- minimize consumption of foods high in fat, sugar, salt;
- replace animal fats with vegetable oils;
- consume more fruits and vegetables – they contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals that support the normal functioning of the heart muscle, the most useful are pumpkin, pomegranate, broccoli, dried apricots, viburnum;
- sea fish and seafood contains fatty acids, which beneficially affect the condition of blood vessels and heart;
- abandon addictions, even passive smoking negatively affects the state of the cardiovascular system;
- avoid stress – the ability to relax, meditate will help to maintain calm, easier to bear difficulties;
- control arterial parameters, timely undergo a routine examination;
- drink unboiled purified water – when boiling, the calcium content decreases, which provokes the development of cardiovascular pathologies;
- lose weight.
An active lifestyle will help to maintain a healthy heart for a long time. Cardio training with the right load perfectly strengthens the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Daily walks, a good sleep, a favorite hobby – all these factors have a beneficial effect on the state of health.
For the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, every woman after 40 years of age needs to take calcium and magnesium preparations twice a year.
Preventive measures play an important role in the occurrence of heart disease. Their development and course depends mainly on the person himself and his life.
- do sport;
- Healthy food;
- avoid stressful situations;
- abandon addictions;
- frequently examined.
It is important to monitor your health, timely visit a doctor. This will help to avoid the negative effects of the disease and improve the quality of life.
Those people who have already suffered any of the diseases, especially need to be careful and follow the diet recommended by experts. For example, a patient who has had a heart attack should adhere to a strict vegetable diet. And also in his diet you can include beans, dates, dried apricots, nuts. It is also recommended to refuse such drinks as beer, wine, champagne. And also try to exclude from your diet those foods that contain a lot of dyes and stabilizers.
Unfortunately, no one is immune from genetic and hereditary factors. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent congenital heart disease. The list and symptoms of such diseases should be known to everyone, and at first suspicions it is necessary to contact a cardiologist for a professional examination. This greatly increases the chance of a full recovery.
In addition, a healthy lifestyle will help reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Adhere to proper nutrition, watch your weight, actively spend your leisure time, regularly undergo a medical examination, especially pay attention to the diagnosis of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Watch your body’s signals – timely access to a doctor can not only improve the quality of life, but in many cases can save such a valuable gift.
15 symptoms of cancer that women most often ignore Pay attention to your body. If you notice.
What can a nose shape say about your personality? Many experts believe that looking at the nose can say a lot about a person’s personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to a stranger’s nose.
Never do this in church! If you are not sure about whether you are behaving properly in the church or not, then you are probably not doing the right thing. Here is a list of horrible ones.
11 strange signs indicating that you are good in bed Do you also want to believe that you are giving your romantic partner pleasure in bed? At least you don’t want to blush and I’m sorry.
Our ancestors did not sleep like us. What are we doing wrong? It’s hard to believe, but scientists and many historians are inclined to believe that modern man does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Originally.
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those who are over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls in 20 years do not worry about the shape and length of the hairstyle. It seems that youth was created for experiments on appearance and bold curls. However, already the last.
The prognosis of heart disease is favorable only with the timely recognition of pathology at the initial stage. All heart diseases are easier to prevent than to cure.
With the first symptomatology, you should not self-medicate, but you need to consult a profile doctor.