Signs of myocardial infarction can be very specific, but may resemble the symptoms of another disease, or be completely absent.
An intense compressive and pressing pain appears behind the sternum, it spreads to the neck, lower jaw, and to the arm. Shortness of breath arises, sharp weakness – a heart sitting on a “starvation ration” protests. A person is taking nitroglycerin. Waits a few minutes. But the pain does not go away! Another dose of medication.
Myocardial infarction is an acute heart disease, but unlike acute respiratory viral infections, there is no “empty” place. It is usually preceded by coronary heart disease (CHD). It’s worth starting a conversation with her.
Fats, or so-called atherosclerotic plaques, are deposited on the inner walls of arteries. The flow of blood to the heart decreases. In it, foci of necrosis are formed – that’s coronary heart disease. For the time being, you can not even guess about it. But here stress, sharp physical or mental stress, and the heart muscle requires an additional dose of oxygen. But he is not .
Detailed instructions for use of the drug Cardiket
Cardiomagnyl – a drug intended for the prevention of thrombosis. But can it be used with high blood pressure? To answer this question, you need to understand how the components of the component act on the body, including the cardiovascular system.
Cardiket instructions for use, belongs to the group of antianginal drugs and vasodilators. It helps to get rid of angina attacks or prevent their development. Also involved in the treatment of many other disorders in the cardiovascular system. Like any other medicine, Cardicet has indications and contraindications for use and side effects. In view of this, a logical question arises: how to use it correctly in treatment? What is worth paying attention to?
The active substance of Cardicet is isosorbide dinitrate. Additional substances differ depending on the form of release.
In tablets, Cardicet is:
- polyvinyl acetate;
- lactose monohydrate;
- potato starch;
- magnesium stearate.
In pharmacies you can find Cardiket 20 mg, Cardiket 40 and 60.
The tool has a complex effect on the body. The effect of treatment appears rather quickly, while remaining for a considerable period of time.
After it enters the stomach, the capsule or tablet dissolves within 8-12 minutes. Isosorbide dinitrate enters the circulatory system. In the period from a quarter of an hour to 2 hours, its concentration in the blood reaches its maximum. After 12 hours, the half-life of this substance begins. The liver and some enzymes it produces are involved in the processing of the drug. And the kidneys are completely responsible for its elimination.
All indications for the use of Cardicet provide for its use over a long period of time. Which one is determined by the attending physician.
- The course of treatment of ischemia.
- Prevention of angina pectoris.
- Myocardial insufficiency in the chronic stage.
- Prevention of recurrent heart attack.
- Treatment of a heart attack with angina pectoris.
In all these cases, the doctor thoroughly examines the entire body and only after that prescribes treatment.
There are situations when it is not recommended to be treated with Cardicet. Contraindications are absolute and relative.
The absolute can include several conditions:
- Myocardial infarction, in which blood pressure dropped significantly.
- Narrowing of the aorta and fusion of the valves of the heart valves. This pathology greatly disrupts the process of blood circulation.
- Low blood pressure.
- Weak patency of blood vessels, which can lead to shock or vascular collapse.
- All kinds of brain injuries.
- Decreased blood volume in the bloodstream, leading to dysfunction of all internal organs.
- Glaucoma, which is characterized by increased pressure inside the eyeball.
- Stroke occurs with rupture of blood vessels and hemorrhage in the brain.
- Age restriction – can not be applied up to eighteen years.
- Concurrent use with other medications that provoke a decrease in blood pressure.
- Allergic reactions to one or more substances that make up the Cardicet.
In all these cases, it is better to replace the drug with analogues.
There is a list of relative states.
- Compression of the myocardium by the accumulated fluid. This pathology is called tamponade. When it appears, the myocardium loses the ability to contract.
- The inflammatory process in the pericardium and the thickening of one of its layers. With this pathology, the heart muscle contracts and cannot function normally.
- Pulmonary edema.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Severe anemia.
- Cerebral hemorrhage.
In certain circumstances, using the medication is especially careful, preferably under the supervision of a doctor:
- A dysfunction of blood circulation in the brain that occurs due to low blood pressure.
- Diseases that can lead to increased pressure inside the skull and eyeball.
- Inability of the kidneys to fully perform their functions.
- Pathology of the liver.
- Problems in the intestines, for example, a violation of the absorption process of certain substances.
- Too intense motility in the digestive tract.
Even if you take into account all the indications and contraindications, you should not forget about the side effects of treatment with Cardicet.
They appear extremely rarely and often at the beginning of admission:
- Headaches that last 3 to 6 days.
- Belching, nausea, vomiting.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Reluctance to do something, weakness, severe drowsiness.
- Inhibited reaction.
- Blurred vision.
- Tolerance Syndrome. This is a condition in which the effect of taking the medicine is significantly reduced.
- Inflammation of the skin, the characteristic symptoms of which are redness, itching and exudate (fluid exiting small vessels).
Any of these unpleasant symptoms requires immediate medical attention.
Unpleasant sensations can develop with an overdose. It develops due to unreasonable intake of a larger than expected dose of the drug.
This condition has its own symptoms:
- sharp drop in pressure;
- a feeling of ripple in the temples;
- visual impairment;
- redness of the skin of the face;
- stomach upset;
- nausea and vomiting;
- lack of oxygen in the body;
- blue skin;
- excessive sweating;
- increased intracranial pressure.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
Features of treatment
Instructions for use Cardicet contains information about the permissible dosage:
- The minimum dose is 20 mg twice daily or 40 mg 1 time.
- If there is no effect, the dose can be increased from 60 to 120 mg per day.
- Between taking 60 and 80 mg tablets should be at least 8 hours apart.
- Capsules must be drunk 1 pc. in a day.
This is an estimate. The dosage in each case is determined by the doctor, as well as the duration of treatment.
Treatment with medicine in tablets or capsules Cardicet has a lot of features that need to be considered during its implementation:
- The drug is not used to get rid of an attack of angina pectoris. For these purposes, fast-acting remedies are suitable.
- Stop the therapy gradually, reducing the dose day by day.
- During treatment, you need to regularly measure blood pressure and heart rate.
- After a heart attack or with myocardial pathologies, Cardicet can be drunk only if the doctor can continuously monitor the patient’s well-being.
- If a headache occurs at the beginning of treatment, you can take a tool that contains menthol. A great option is Validol.
- A careful study of the indications and contraindications for each specific case will help to avoid sudden surges in blood pressure.
- The drug in tablets or capsules Cardicet is addictive, as a result of which it may seem that it does not have the desired effect.
- Properly selected treatment regimen will help protect the body from addiction. The ideal option is a break between doses of 10-12 hours (preferably at bedtime).
- How the reception of Cardicet will affect the ability to drive a car or work with mechanisms depends on the characteristics of the body of a person. But it’s better to give up dangerous work, which requires a quick reaction and increased attention, at least temporarily.
- In cases when the mouth feels very dry, and vision becomes blurry, medication should be stopped immediately.
- For diseases of the kidneys and liver, treatment with Cardicet should also be monitored by a physician.
- You can not take the drug simultaneously with drugs that reduce blood pressure or dilate blood vessels. This can lead to an increase in the effect.
- The simultaneous use of Cardicet with adsorbent drugs reduces the speed of the first.
- If you drink the medicine with Atropine, intraocular pressure may increase.
A drug such as Cardicet is used to treat diseases of the cardiovascular system. It has indications and contraindications for use. Therefore, before taking it, it is necessary to be examined and consult a doctor. This will help to avoid many unpleasant consequences.
First aid for myocardial infarction
But all this could not have happened if Ivan Andreevich and his wife knew how to provide first aid for myocardial infarction, that with such symptoms it is necessary to immediately stop working, take nitroglycerin, lie down and call an ambulance.
Lawless Heart. His requirements must be obeyed. And the repeated administration of nitroglycerin in this case is justified, even necessary.
Nitroglycerin is placed under the tongue until the tablets are completely absorbed. It relieves a pain attack within 3-5 minutes. If not, take a second pill. In cases where nitroglycerin does not give an effect within 10 minutes, all hope is for the ambulance.
It happens that in some people nitroglycerin causes a severe headache, a pulsation in the head. In such cases, the dose of the medicine should be reduced by half (half a tablet) or drink 10 drops of Votchala with water. Keep in mind that nitroglycerin helps better.
Now – complete peace, it’s better to lie down. If suffocation occurs, there is not enough air; a semi-sitting pose is advisable. And urgently need to call an ambulance! What if nitroglycerin is not at hand? For first aid for myocardial infarction, so-called home remedies, for example, tincture of valerian, will also work. Mustard plasters are used to distract pain, laying them on the area of the heart and chest, apply a heating pad to the legs, warm your hands.
Everyone knows that brandy dilates blood vessels. Therefore, it will not be harmful to take a sip of this drink (just do not translate the vasodilator into anesthetic!).
There is no need to talk about the actions of doctors, they know their job, you are not the first one. Just do not have to prove that “everything has passed” and in the hospital you do not belong. You have done your job: brought the heart to rebellion, calm down and obey. In addition to a heart attack (or instead), there can be other diseases: aortic aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, acute pericarditis, spontaneous pneumothorax . which is not at all better.
For heart pain, time is critical. First aid for myocardial infarction should be provided as soon as possible. If the attack lasts no more than half an hour, the consequences will be minimal.
Another nuance. The story of Ivan Andreevich is a classic example of the development of myocardial infarction. However, sometimes it disguises itself. For example, it begins with an attack of suffocation. Or with abdominal pain accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Or with a feeling of interruption in the work of the heart. In older people often – with dizziness and loss of consciousness.
For this reason, it is advisable for any adult, especially men over 40, women over 50, to carry nitroglycerin with them.
Nitroglycerin, by the way, will not hurt if you do not have a heart attack, and your heart suddenly became ill for some other reason.
Note: even if the heart attack was first and went quickly – after 3-5 minutes you are fresh again like a cucumber – do not flatter yourself. See your therapist that day. You are very lucky that the first signal did not entail serious consequences. But they will certainly be, unless proactive measures are taken.
Myocardial Infarction Prevention
Well, what is the last warning? In common truths: the prevention of myocardial infarction consists in the prevention of coronary heart disease, and if this moment is already missed – in its timely treatment.
Recognizing coronary heart disease today is easy. It is enough to undergo a thorough examination by a cardiologist. He will select for you drugs that reduce the likelihood of attacks, and medications necessary to relieve them, as well as to lower blood pressure, if you have it.
A surgical procedure for coronary artery bypass grafting may be suggested. Its essence is that, using healthy veins, they create “roundabout” ways of blood to the heart. The operation is not easy, and, if offered, dismiss unreasonable.
It’s much smarter to prevent coronary heart disease and not bring the matter to a heart attack.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.