A number of measures are aimed at preventing complications and reducing the likelihood of an adverse outcome of the disease.
Such events are carried out in patients with acute infarction who have no contraindications. Consider the most popular and widely used methods of treating heart attacks.
- Restoration of blood flow. The most important circumstance in the treatment of acute heart attack is the complete restoration and support of blood flow through the coronary artery. To accomplish this task, new, more effective thrombotic drugs are constantly being developed and the regimes of administering classical drugs are being improved. Effective relief of an attack depends on the time that has passed from the onset of symptoms to the start of the intervention.
- Thrombolic therapy. ECO experts found that at the present stage of development of medicine, the beneficial effect of thrombotic therapy prevails in patients with acute myocardial infarction over side effects. In the first 5-6 hours after the onset of the attack, such an intervention prevents 30 deaths per 1000 patients, even in hopeless cases. The effectiveness of such therapy, like the previous method, depends on the time of the start of care and is maximum in the initial stages of the disease, and a day after the attack is completely inexpedient. There are some contraindications to the use of thrombolic therapy: head injuries, stroke, aortic aneurysm, various origin of bleeding and others.
- Intravascular methods. Intravascular methods are based on the mechanical restoration of vascular lumens using a special balloon (in medical language – translucent percutaneous coronary angioplasty). There are several types of such intervention, depending on the situation.
- Surgical intervention . Used for extensive forms of heart attacks: coronary artery bypass grafting, intracoronary stenting, transluminal balloon angioplasty, etc.
Treatment of this disease at home is carried out according to the recommendations of the attending physician, however there are a lot of folk recipes that help with a heart attack and are safe for the body as a whole.
Consider the recipes for some of the folk remedies:
- grind with a meat grinder 200 grams of garlic and 1 kg of cranberries, add 150 grams of honey, mix and insist 4 days. Take 1 tenth of a spoon 2 times a day before meals.
- Freshly squeezed onion juice is mixed with honey in a 1: 1 ratio. Take 3 times 1 tablespoon daily.
- Mix 1 kg of honey with 0,5 kg of chokeberry. Take the mixture per day for 1 tbsp. spoon.
Medicines of various pharmacological groups are used to treat the disease in the early stages of its development. It is worth noting that nitroglycerin is not included in inpatient care for a heart attack, it is more relevant to use it to prevent attacks or to limit damage at the very beginning.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
The very first group, which was launched by doctors with an ambulance upon arrival at the call – analgesics. It is also used by doctors after the patient is officially admitted to the hospital.
|Morphine||An analgesic administered intravenously and very slowly. They start with a dose of 4-8 mg, and if there is no effect, then, according to the doctor’s testimony, the drug is repeated, but at a dosage of 2 mg.|
|Fentanyl||Another popular option, slow intravenous administration is also used.|
|Droperidol||In general, the drug used for neuroleptanalgesia in operations on the brain, but can also be administered in case of myocardial infarction, the dose is selected for each patient individually.|
Droperidol is recommended for those patients who suffer from increased excitability or are prone to panic, since with it you can get rid of anxiety and calm down.
Opioid analgesics give a quick effect, usually starting to act a few minutes after the first dose. If the pain does not stop or returns, the injections are repeated.
The effects of these drugs are directed to blood cells. Antiplatelet agents do not allow platelets to stick together, which effectively prevents the formation of thrombotic masses, which can aggravate ischemic myocardial damage and, accordingly, adversely affect the patient’s condition.
The most common antiplatelet agent is aspirin. Large doses (150-330 mg) are prescribed for the first dose in order to accelerate the onset of the effect. Then the dosage is reduced (10-150 mg), the drug is taken once a day.
Aspirin is not prescribed for patients suffering from stomach ulcers, as well as those who have aspirin asthma. Alternative means are selected for them individually.
Due to the appointment of drugs of this group, it is usually possible to limit the area of ischemic damage and stop the death of cardiomyocytes.
When deciding on the relevance of thrombolytics, the doctor looks at whether there is an ST rise on the cardiogram. If the segment is elevated, then they immediately give thrombolytics.
The following drugs are used:
If you use this group of drugs at the very beginning of the attack, the effect will be best.
Do not use thrombolytics in the following cases:
- there is a history of hemorrhagic stroke;
- in the last six months, an ischemic stroke was suffered;
- after surgery;
- in the presence of malignant neoplasms;
- some blood diseases;
- peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum.
Tranquilizers, if used, are mainly in the acute phase.
Used as adjunctive therapy for thrombolytics. Not always assigned. The decision is made by the doctor after evaluating the results of the tests.
If from thrombolytics Urokinase is preferred, then anticoagulants are no longer used.
The drugs in this group include:
- non-fractional heparin;
- enoxyparin sodium.
Also, this group is mandatory after stenting.
Thanks to the action of beta-blockers, doctors achieve that the heart is not loaded with too much work.