The government authorities have in this case different mechanisms for helping citizens. As one of the ways to support patients from the consequences after serious illnesses, confirmed by the medical commission, is the provision of pension content.
After a complex and serious illness, it is difficult for people to return to normal life. In addition to a serious illness, which will continue to affect the state of health for a long time, even after discharge from the hospital, material problems arise. Therefore, for the first time, employed citizens are paid sick leave money while they are being treated and miss work.
Only a medical committee can determine:
- The degree of damage to the walls of the body with myocardial infarction, give disability or not;
- level of complications;
- ability to perform production tasks;
- how long to free from work.
If the actions are accompanied by physical and emotional stresses, the patient is assigned a group in which he can be freed from complex tasks by the decision of the commission, he will be transferred to light work.
Express the need for the form:
- extension of sick days up to 4 months;
- after an additional study of the state of health, the hospital is extended for a year;
- appoint a disability group.
A collegial medical examination, professionals in various specialties, can determine the degree of restoration of the patient’s health.
Analysts have found, after various studies, when they combined the facts and indicators, how “younger” myocardial infarction was. More and more young people are in hospital beds with such a serious illness. This does not mean that the elderly ceased to be ill. This category of citizens is in all risk groups due to a weakened organism, whose protection has ceased to act on emotional and physical overload.
The retirement age is named because people begin to receive content from the state. This fact does not become an obstacle to determining the disability group after a heart attack. For the older generation, according to general medical rules and regulations, appoints an MES group according to the real state of the organ, the level of its damage. Social privileges and the degree of state assistance for the elderly have a different framework in comparison with young people.
There are legal restrictions on old-age and disability pension payments. Two material contents are laid to people who were injured during military operations or to participants in the Second World War. If a person does not belong to these categories, he can choose which one pension to receive, usually the emphasis is on the larger one.
The disabled person will be charged additional cash payments depending on the group and social grants of different sizes. They are expressed in the provision of free medications, directions for free trips to sanatoriums. For these cases, clinics draw up contracts with a number of health-improving enterprises.
From this article you will learn: with myocardial infarction, disability is given or not, what factors are taken into account when assessing disability.
Nivelichuk Taras, Head of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, work experience 8 years. Higher education in the specialty “General Medicine”.
Myocardial infarction (MI) is a life-threatening disease that can cause partial or complete disability and the need to assign a disability group.
Does disability give people who have this condition? Contrary to popular belief, not all patients are assigned it after a heart attack. The following factors influence this:
- The nature of a heart attack.
- The presence of complications.
- The severity of heart failure developed after MI.
- Surgical treatment of the disease.
- The effectiveness of the treatment of the patient.
- The profession of the patient, his working conditions.
Patients whose heart attack was not large did not lead to complications and heart failure, with preserved contractility of the heart and a profession without harmful conditions, the disability group may not be assigned.
The disability group after a heart attack is assigned by the medical and social expert commission, consisting of a fairly large number of doctors of various specialties.
After a heart attack, a person is assigned a temporary disability with the issuance of a sick leave. Its duration depends on the type of heart attack:
- If uncomplicated without a pathological Q wave (small focal MI) – 60–80 days.
- When complicated without a pathological Q wave, it is 3–3,5 months.
- In MI with a pathological Q wave – 4–5 months.
ECG with abnormal Q wave
The period of temporary disability is also affected by the surgical treatment of myocardial infarction and its success.
A disability certificate lasting more than 4 months without a referral for medical and social examination is issued to patients with a favorable labor and clinical prognosis who have managed to achieve a complete restoration of myocardial blood supply, there is no heart failure, or it is minimal.
In patients with an unclear prognosis, temporary disability should not last longer than 4 months, after which the patient should be referred for medical examination to assign a disability group.
Disability after a heart attack is assigned to a patient by a medical and social expert commission composed of several doctors of various specialties. Her group is determined mainly by the degree of impaired functioning of the heart, by the severity of heart failure. Surgery and treatment effectiveness are also taken into account.
It is assigned to patients with disabilities to perform labor, movement and self-care. This group is established after MI without a pathological Q wave or with a pathological Q wave, provided that there are no serious complications with heart failure stage I or IIA. Important criteria in the assignment of the third group are also:
- The development of temporary atrioventricular blockade in the acute period of myocardial infarction.
- Conducting effective rehabilitation.
- A moderate decrease in tolerance to physical activity.
- Moderate expansion of the chambers of the heart according to echocardiography.
- Reduced ejection fraction below 45%.
Patients who have received a third group of disability, need to restrict work in their profession. If work is associated with intense physical activity, inappropriate climatic conditions, it is contraindicated for these people. Patients also need to limit household work.
The second group is assigned with more pronounced restrictions on the performance of labor, movement and self-service. It is established after MI with a pathological Q wave with the development of serious complications and heart failure of stage 2B. Other criteria for assigning a 2nd disability group to patients after myocardial infarction:
- Permanent atrioventricular block 2–3 degrees, requiring implantation of a pacemaker.
- A pronounced decrease in exercise tolerance.
- Significant expansion of the chambers of the heart according to echocardiography.
- The ejection fraction is below 35%.
- The presence of aneurysm of the heart.
Patients with the 2nd group of disability received after MI, move slowly, stop when climbing stairs, cannot stay outdoors in cold and damp weather. They are forced to severely limit housework; for their daily activities, they sometimes require the help of other people.
The first group of disabilities is assigned to patients who have practically lost the ability to work, move and self-care, who need constant outside care. It is established for people with a heart attack in the presence of heart failure stage 3.
Regardless of the type of heart attack, the presence of complications and the degree of heart failure, the following professions are contraindicated for patients after this disease:
- Work with electrical equipment.
- Occupations in which there is a potential risk to outsiders (e.g. public transport drivers, airport controllers).
- Professions characterized by long walking or staying away from settlements.
- Working with adverse climates, including activities at high and low temperatures, high humidity.
- Work lasting more than 8 hours.
- High-altitude work.
- Occupations related to toxins or poisons.
- Work in aviation.
- Work on the night shift.
Patients who have undergone myocardial infarction who belong to one of these professions should be referred for medical and social examination, regardless of the severity of damage to heart functions.
A heart attack is an acute condition of circulatory disorders in the heart muscle, which leads to its necrosis and impaired contractility.
A person with a disability is called a person with persistent disorders of body functions due to illness, injury or a birth defect, which leads to a limitation of vital functions, the need for social assistance and protection.
Despite the high level of modern treatment methods and rehabilitation measures for MI, mortality remains significant (15-20%). Some patients after MI have severe consequences: chronic heart failure, persistent dyspnea, angina attacks.
Patients with persistent phenomena of physical inferiority (disability longer than 120 days) are referred to VTEK to establish disability.
The procedure for establishing disability after myocardial infarction and stenting, according to the order of the ministry, depends on the quality of the parameters of vital functions:
- the ability to self-service;
- ability to move, orienteering;
- control of their behavior;
- ability to communicate, learn;
- an opportunity to carry out labor activity.
The stages of the examination of disability in patients after MI:
- Establishment of clinical and labor prognosis;
- Detection of cardiac function restriction (CHF or angina pectoris);
- Determining the degree of reduction in disability and other vital functions;
- Decision on the need for state protection.
- Technical support for electrical installations;
- Probably unsafe for others (drivers of public transport, trucks, operators of control panels at railway stations, power plants, air traffic controllers);
- With continuous walking (postal worker, courier, layout designer);
- In traveling conditions, far out of town;
- Staying in difficult climatic and weather conditions;
- Work at night;
- Exceeding the 8-hour working day limit;
- In the proposed rhythm (conveyor systems);
- High-altitude work;
- Under the influence of toxins, various poisons;
- An employee on board an aircraft.
- When they can refuse disability
- The first group of
- The second group
- The third group
- What factors does the group depend on
- In what situations are groups assigned?
- Instances to visit
- Stenting procedure and its consequences
- ITU Bureau
- How does the disease develop?
- What is forbidden to do?
- Prohibition of reinstatement
- Responsible approach
- Positive decision
When they can refuse disability
- Self-service ability has been fully preserved.
- The work is not associated with heavy loads of a physical and psycho-emotional nature (there is no need to switch to lighter working conditions).
- After a thorough examination, the attending physician concludes that prolongation of the sick leave is not required.
How to respond to failure? To appeal within three days, again send the documentation package to the bureau. Over the course of a month, a re-examination is scheduled.
It is also possible to appeal the decision of the commission in court. In such cases, the person conducts his own examination. Based on the results, the court makes a decision.
Myocardial infarction leads to irreversible changes in the structure of the organ, which, depending on the location, size larger or smaller, disrupt the functioning of the heart. A transferred heart attack requires a long recovery, for a period of several months to a year or more.
Let’s see if disability after a heart attack gives, what algorithm, term of assignment of a group, what labor benefits are granted to all patients who have survived MI.
Heart attack is a serious disease, after which it is impossible to fully restore heart function. However, the disability group is not for everyone. Moreover, the list of diseases requiring the assignment of disability does not contain a heart attack.
The disability group after a heart attack is determined by the severity of the course of coronary heart disease frolic after a heart attack.
When assessing a post-infarction condition, the person’s ability is taken into account:
- independently serve their basic needs;
- to navigate;
- to communicate;
- control behavioral reactions;
- to learn;
- impaired functioning of the body.
If the disease imposes restrictions on the patient’s ability to varying degrees, the patient may be recognized as disabled.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
The first group of
The award of the first group of disabilities after myocardial infarction is intended for people who are practically unable to work, move around and take care of themselves. They need constant care. The history of such patients is recurrence of a heart attack, a large area of damage, the presence of serious complications.
The criteria for assigning disability to the first group (one category is sufficient) (1).
|Self-service||The patient is unable to service themselves. Constant help is required. The patient is completely dependent on helpers.|
|Movement||Unable to move independently.|
|Orientation||Unable to navigate without the help of others.|
|Communication||Unable to communicate independently.|
|Behavior control||Unable to control behavior. There are no correction methods. The behavior of the patient should be constantly monitored by an assistant.|
|Training||Unable to learn.|
|Work||Any work is contraindicated or the patient cannot do it.|
The second group
The second group of disabilities in myocardial infarction is assigned to patients who have suffered a heart attack, who are unable to fully service themselves, to work without providing special working conditions.
It is difficult for them to walk, it is difficult to learn new things, they require periodic help from other people. Usually, the second group is received by people who have experienced an extensive heart attack after which serious heart failure has developed.
Also, group 2 is assigned to patients with:
- the need to implant a pacemaker;
- signs of stagnation of blood inside the heart (expansion of the chambers, aneurysm);
- decrease in stroke output of the heart;
- pronounced decrease in tolerance of cardiac loads.
The criteria for the assignment of disability of the second group (the presence of one category is sufficient) (1).
|Self-service||The patient can independently serve himself, but sometimes he needs the help of others or technical devices.|
|Movement||It is difficult for the patient to move around independently. However, if the patient is helped or there is technical support equipment (walkers, crutches), this is possible.|
|Orientation||A person is able to realize himself as a person, his spatial, temporary position only with the help of third parties or technical means.|
|Communication||The ability to communicate is preserved. However, a person needs auxiliary tools to convey his thoughts. For example, he may show what he needs. The ability to perceive information is preserved.|
|Behavior control||The ability to control behavioral responses is limited.|
|Training||Conventional teaching methods are useless. Using special techniques allows the patient to master skills, abilities, knowledge.|
|Work||The patient can work subject to special equipment of the workplace, assistant, special working conditions.|
The third group
The people who received it live a full life. They can work, study, independently discuss themselves, move around. However, to perform ordinary actions, they require assistive devices or special conditions. The third group of disabilities is received by people who have experienced an extensive or microinfarction, having an initial degree of heart failure.
Other markers that influence the decision to assign a group:
- a slight decrease in the ability of the heart to pump blood;
- moderate expansion of the heart chambers;
- reduced exercise tolerance.
Criteria for assigning disability to the third group (restrictions on labor activity or a combination of violations of other basic skills are mandatory) (1).
|Self-service||The patient can fully support himself in the presence of auxiliary means: handrails, restraints.|
|Movement||The patient is able to travel short distances. Perhaps at a slower pace, with more breaks, a wand.|
|Orientation||The patient is clearly aware of himself, his spatial, temporary position. He needs aids to improve sensory perception (hearing aid, glasses).|
|Communication||The speed, intensity of communication, the amount of assimilation decreases. Full understanding of the semantic content of speech.|
|Behavior control||Periodically, the patient is not able to control his behavior.|
|Training||Learning ability is maintained. The patient may receive education, new skills. However, he needs a special mode of study, possibly auxiliary means.|
|Work||The patient cannot work in the main profession. However, when changing the nature and / or duration of work, further employment is possible.|
The possibility of disability after revascularization depends on the effectiveness of the procedure (3):
- excellent effect – angina attacks are absent, physical exercise tolerance is good;
- good effect – rare attacks of angina pectoris, exercise tolerance, moderate;
- satisfactory effect – angina attacks remain, but only after more intense exertion;
- ineffective – the patient’s condition has not changed.
With a satisfactory effect, the disability group is laid out only for people with a significant severity of the disease, a deterioration in the quality of life, and the inability to do their job. Ineffective operation when it is impossible to complete myocardial revascularization – indications for the establishment of 2 groups.
A disability group is established by a health examination (ITU). A referral to the ITU is issued by the attending physician, representatives of the social welfare service, and pension agencies. You can apply for a written test about the examination yourself.
To apply for disability, you need:
- referral to ITU (form 088 / у-06), containing the opinion of medical specialists;
- citizen’s application (issued upon filing documents);
- photocopy passport;
- outpatient card;
- the results of all medical examinations, conclusions that are not on the outpatient card (if you went to private specialists or took tests / examinations on your own initiative);
- open sick leave (if any);
- certificate of occupational disease, injury (if any);
- for employed citizens – a characteristic from the place of work, study, a copy of the work book, income certificate.
The entire package of documents is submitted directly to the ITU Bureau. Then you need to wait for the invitation to pass the examination.
Patients who, for objective reasons, cannot independently pass the examination, are entitled to:
- call ITU representatives at home;
- go to hospital, ask a doctor to conduct an examination, which will be the basis for establishing disability;
- to issue a disability through a proxy (a notarized power of attorney is required).
Officially, there is no time limit on disability. However, it is best to go through the examination as soon as possible. Further, obtaining a group may be difficult or impossible. After all, you have to prove that the existing life limitation is a consequence of a heart attack, and not an extraneous disease.
Assignment of disability after a heart attack to pensioners occurs according to general rules.
The decision of the commission is not final. The patient can appeal it, to achieve a second examination. To do this, you must write a request to review the decision, bring it to the institution where the examination was conducted.
After 3 days, the letter is sent to the main office of ITU. After considering the treatment, the patient is assigned a new examination. Re-examination is carried out within a month after receiving the letter.
A review of ITU conclusions can be obtained through a court. It is considered the last resort, whose decision is not subject to appeal.
Disability after myocardial infarction is not always established. However, all people have some benefits – paid sick leave. The period of temporary disability depends on the type of heart attack (3):
- uncomplicated small focal heart attack – 60-70 days. If there is heart failure I functional class (FC) – up to 80, II – up to 110, III-IV – up to 120;
- uncomplicated major focal infarction – 70-90 days, complicated 90-120 days.
A sick leave for a period of more than 4 months is issued by decision of the ITU. If there is no hope of recovery, the patient is recognized as incapable.
People whose work activity was associated with great physical exertion, stress, work in difficult conditions will require retraining. The list of professional contraindications includes:
- night / daily work;
- extended shifts (more than 8 hours);
- work associated with constant walking or standing;
- work away from settlements;
- work with toxic substances;
- physically hard work;
- high-altitude work;
- heavy working conditions: high / low temperature, high humidity;
- work on board an aircraft (airplane, helicopter, rocket).
What factors does the group depend on
The decision of the medical commission is influenced by many parameters, for example, the physical condition of a person.
Doctors need to find answers to many questions:
- to what extent the patient can be loaded;
- ability to perform work operations;
- how the body reacts to habitual movements;
- what qualities a profession requires in a particular position.
After considering the factors of workload in the specialty, they begin to study its degree of recovery:
- what kind of heart attack was;
- level of complications detected;
- expression of heart failure, medical history;
- the influence of the used therapeutic methods and the perception of their body.
Refuse to assign the group if the following cases are identified:
- a small degree of heart attack;
- no complications and the muscle retained the ability to work;
- the heart contracts well;
- light working conditions are harmless.
The MES includes doctors of different directions, each from the side of his specialty determines the state of health of the examined applicant for the group.
In what situations are groups assigned?
The main criterion for doctors is how serious the disease becomes the level and condition of heart failure, the threat of a recurrence of a heart attack in unstable angina pectoris. The heart will show how the organ works, what is the risk of poor health from additional complications. If the tests show that there are undeniable arguments for recognizing the patient to one degree or another as incapacitated in order to stop cardiac stress, eliminate life-threatening factors.
- Group 1 claim when any work is contraindicated to the patient. It is necessary to observe the order and rules for strict bed rest. Patients are prescribed long-term rehabilitation, resort health support is recommended in sanatoriums. For such citizens, treatment is prescribed in the cardiology department. Then for years they have been conducting preventive monitoring in sanatoriums with a cardiological direction. It is possible to change to group 2 if health stabilizes when all stages of recovery are completed, and the transfer is made based on the decision of the commission. The most serious disability is prescribed when heart bypass surgery is performed or complex heart muscle surgery is performed. Such procedures belong to expensive categories of treatment, so no one needs to negate the work of doctors with a positive result, excessive loads.
- Group 2 is established if the patient needs this degree in order to maintain normal life activity by changing his specialty when his work is accompanied by physical exertion and emotional stress. Often in another position, wages are lower, so the patient will not be prevented from purchasing a pension due to loss of ability to work before recovering.
- Group 3 is received by patients who have successfully completed the rehabilitation period. But they need time to protect themselves from excessive overload, to carry out preventive procedures.
The last degree of disability is prescribed by doctors if the patient has undergone myocardial ischemia, a stenting has been performed on the heart, a scaffold or stent has been installed with surgery.
Instances to visit
It should be understood that the main and very first instance that makes the decision on the need to refer a patient to a medical examination is the attending physician, who conducts an initial assessment of the final state of health of a person who has survived a heart attack at the end of the rehabilitation period. It is important here that the attending physician may consider the patient’s condition satisfactory (that is, the patient is able to serve himself and work) and simply close the sick leave.
Along with the attending physician, the first instance for a citizen is a service that provides social protection. The collection of all documents should begin with the receipt in the district dispensary of form 088 / y. It is she who represents the direction to ITU.
Stenting procedure and its consequences
When performing minimally invasive surgery, it is necessary to install a stent in the area of the coronary artery, narrowed under the influence of atherosclerotic plaques that destroy the walls of blood vessels. Surgery is not an excuse to recognize a person as disabled. After healing of damaged organs, patients return to normal life.
Time for rehabilitation is determined by the level of the ischemic focus of vascular lesions, pathological accompaniments and the ability of organs to fight for survival. From stenching, the patient has a feeling of complete recovery. But surgical intervention relieves the symptoms, the doctor’s actions, no matter how competent they are, can not bring a full recovery.
The patient is prescribed wellness procedures or activities that he must strictly observe:
- prescribe a special diet;
- exclude physical activity;
- recommend getting rid of bad habits – smoking and alcohol.
The appointment of the group occurs after a worsening condition with a diagnosis of heart attack. Obtaining a disability does not mean that it is for the rest of your life. A person is under the constant supervision of doctors, every year he goes through a thorough examination by his attending physician or collegial on the commission. Depending on the results obtained, procedures are prescribed. After confirmation of the lack of improvement, disability is prolonged or its level is reduced.
Retired from such views. Persons over 50 years of age can not be confirmed disability, but re-examination should be carried out. They are under medical supervision until the end of their life’s journey. If the patient does not agree with the verdict of the medical commission, he can appeal it in the ordinary court of law. He is prescribed a second independent examination.
The next authority on the road to disability is the ITU Bureau. The patient will need to write a statement and attach to it all the previously collected documentation (copies, originals). It is in the bureau that after delivery of the documents the patient will be informed of the date when the certification will be carried out. Based on the results of the examination, the commission members will make a decision, taking into account the majority of the votes. The patient will be informed of the decision verbally and the result of the examination will be fixed with the necessary documentation.
The ITU commission has the legal and full right to send a citizen to additional medical research, as well as to invite other specialized specialists who can clarify the situation due to the state of health of a patient claiming disability. The applicant, in turn, has the right to independently invite specialists of narrow qualifications, but only at his own expense.
How does the disease develop?
Heart attacks are a common type of disease, only the severity of each is different. According to medical statistics, 50% die before they have time to seek medical help or get to the hospital – death occurs in an ambulance. Postoperative complications are also dangerous. The disease develops gradually. The coronary arteries are affected, they become clogged, and should supply the heart with blood, transmit oxygen along with the fluid to the organ. As a result, tissue sections are formed to which the supply of the necessary nutrient does not reach or is received in insufficient quantities.
From complete or partial bleeding, begin:
- sharp pain in the heart;
- pain gives to the left limb;
- goes to the shoulder blade;
Nitroglycerin ceases to help, as it used to relieve severity with angina pectoris. An irreversible process occurs in the heart muscles, after 20 minutes there is no nutrient, necrosis or complete death begins in the tissue areas. A formed scar forms there after a certain period, and it will never replace a healthy muscle, since it will not be able to work fully. Places in size and breadth are different, the degree of damage can be large or a diagnosis of microinfarction is established.
A dangerous area for localization is the front wall. Patients begin to feel very hard, up to a loss of consciousness, so painful cardiogenic shock. A positive outcome is considered to arrive alive in the hospital after such symptoms. In a medical institution, a long process begins, even after recovery, you need to learn how to re-move around the ward.
The Commission takes into account:
- functional heart failure;
- result of rehabilitation;
- working capacity of the patient by labor history, education, length of service, official position;
- the ability to live in new conditions, to serve yourself.
The level of limitedness in life is assessed, given:
- the nature and duration of pain;
- the difficulty of moving ordinary and when climbing stairs;
- arrhythmia, extrasystoles, cardiac interruptions;
- ECG changes, echocardiography;
- stress tests.
No matter how severe the disease, doctors prove: after a heart attack, life continues, people perform certain tasks and duties. Only in positions without increased psycho-emotional stress, can any shock lead to relapse, a direct threat to life.
What is forbidden to do?
Regardless of the severity of the state of health, the predisposition of the body to heart attacks, after treatment, rehabilitation, disability – all this requires certain restrictions not only in food, cigarettes and strong tinctures. It is necessary to carefully approach the choice of occupations if there is not enough government content to exist.
Doctors prohibit working in industries where:
- increased danger; you cannot be a driver of vehicles;
- the need for strict attention and nervous tension – dispatchers of transport companies;
- in aviation organizations as pilots, stewardesses, flight mechanics;
- in institutions where you need to walk for a long time or perform duties while standing – postmen, cooks, couriers, sellers;
- far from the area of residence – geological, survey parties;
- the danger from toxic agents with which it is necessary to come into contact during production processes, in harmful conditions – the industry of a chemical, metallurgical nature;
- night shifts, mesh;
- with high-altitude events.
When a person is assigned 1 group, it lasts 2 years until the first examination. The remaining groups are determined for the year. When a citizen in serious condition has the right to MES employees to make a decision on the design of a life group. They come from a further possibility of recovery.
Every year, patients who are intended to be in an urgent group are examined. It should be borne in mind that ITU staff do not require to appear on the commission so often to confirm the status of a disabled person. The attending physicians themselves recommend such examinations, they give directions to their patients. They indicate in detail about the completed rehabilitation procedures for a specific recovery period and the current condition of the patient, which requires re-examination.
Re-preparation for the commission takes place in the same manner as during the initial examination, they collect completely all materials on the disease with all the ensuing consequences and results. If the disabled person continues to work, reflect the conditions of his work, transfers with marks and the signature of the head. In the rehabilitation card, the frequency of visits to clinics or home preventive examinations by the attending physician is noted.
People who have suffered a heart attack are not allowed to engage in several types of work: driving air vehicles, certain types of ground transportation, working in difficult conditions, and repairing electrical equipment. It is also not recommended to carry out any work at height, to move too often, contact with chemicals should be avoided. Doctors do not recommend working by name or in factories with a busy schedule.
Prohibition of reinstatement
A citizen is prohibited from returning to his previous position after a heart attack, if he:
- Airline employee (flight engineer, dispatcher, pilot, stewardess).
- Courier, postal worker, seller, or occupies any other position related to prolonged standing or walking.
- An employee whose activities require increased attention in the performance of labor duties (complex equipment operator, driver, crane operator).
- It works on a rotational basis, or if the place of main work is significantly removed from medical care points.
- Carries out labor activity by the day, in shifts, on a night shift.
- It works in hazardous conditions (chemical production, toxic waste, metallurgy, heavy industry).
The process of obtaining a disability group must be approached with full responsibility. Before contacting the ITU Bureau, you should collect as many medical certificates and documents as possible that can confirm the failure of the rehabilitation and the unsatisfactory state of health of the patient. If the commission refuses to receive the group to the interested person, then you can ask for a second survey.
If the examination is positive, the patient will be assigned a disability of a certain group. Moreover, disability can be obtained indefinitely (if the commission, on the basis of the documents provided, considers that in the future the patient will not be able to regain full working capacity), or for a period of 1-2 years (depending on the group).
We examined what disability occurs after a heart attack and how to arrange it.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.