Means of this type may be based on medicinal herbs or only chemical composition. However, some drugs to improve cerebral circulation can be taken without a medical prescription. Acceptance of other drugs is allowed only on the recommendation of specialists and under their close supervision.
– “Pantogam” (hopantenic acid).
It is possible and without a prescription to take such improves the cerebral circulation means. The list of drugs in this category is listed above.
Quite good are the results of medications to improve cerebral circulation, based on the alkaloid of a plant such as periwinkle. For example, Vinpocetine. This tool has an antispasmodic type and provides effective expansion of the vessels of the brain and improved microcirculation in the vessels.
“Cinnarizine” and “Nimodilin” are the best medicines for improving cerebral circulation, least affecting the functionality of the main blood flow and acting exclusively on the area of the brain.
With this ailment, there are manifestations of unpleasant and sometimes dangerous for health and life symptoms. In this case, the patient can be helped by resorting to some recipes of traditional medicine. Next, consider each of them.
– small veins and arteries;
– postcapillary type venules;
1) Means based on low molecular weight dextran. These drugs help to attract additional blood volumes from the intercellular space to the appropriate channel. For example, medicines “Reopoliglyukin“ and “Reomacrodex“. Means of this category improve blood flow.
2) Drugs that stabilize microcirculation. These are the so-called angioprotectors. They contribute to the normalization of capillary permeability, as well as to the improvement of metabolic processes in the walls of blood vessels. For example, Persantin, Curantil, Flexital, Trental, Radomin, Vasonit, Doxy-Hem, Pentoxifylline.
3) Preparations based on prostaglandin E1. These funds help improve blood flow, microcirculation, and red blood cell elasticity. They increase anticoagulant blood activity. Also, these drugs dilate blood vessels, resulting in a decrease in their peripheral resistance and blood pressure. For example, “Vazaprostan“.
4) Calcium type channel blockers. They contribute to the improvement of microcirculation of blood vessels located in the brain. They have a cerebroprotective effect. These drugs are used to improve cerebral circulation: “Kordafen“, “Kordaflex“, “Nimotop“, “Cinnarizine“, “Logimax“, “Stugeron“, “Arifon“, “Adalat“, “Brainal“, “Kordipin“, “Grindek “,“ Cortiazem “,“ Diacordin “,“ Nafadil “,“ Cinnasan “,“ Latsipil “,“ Norax “,“ Nifecard “,“ Cinedil “,“ Foridon “,“ Nemotan “,“ Stamlo “,“ Plendil “.
5) Antispasmodics myotropic. Drugs in this category dilate blood vessels, increasing cerebral blood flow. They are highly effective for vascular spasms in the brain. This is an important property. If the vessels are affected by atherosclerosis, then the effectiveness of these drugs is manifested to a lesser extent.
6) Herbal remedies. These are products from raw materials of a natural type. The effect of drugs in this category, unlike synthetic drugs, develops much more slowly. In this case, the manifestation of the therapeutic effect is facilitated by a combination of certain compounds. Means of this group are effective in case of diseases in the cerebral vessels and manifestation of obliterating ailments in the lower extremities (“Tanakan“, “Bilobil“).
7) Ganglion blockers. These funds contribute to the expansion of arterioles, small veins, venules. Due to this, a decrease in blood pressure (“Pakhikarpin“, “Dimekolin“, “Pentamine“, “Camphony“, “Pyrene”, “Temekhin“) is ensured.
Bioflavonoids. Drugs in this category contribute to improved blood flow due to the fact that with their help increases the elasticity of red blood cells. They also ensure the normalization of capillary blood flow (“Antioxidant”, “Troxevasin“, “Venoruton“).
9) Alpha blockers. They contribute to the expansion of blood vessels of the intestines, kidneys, skin, especially precapillaries and arterioles, reducing their overall resistance. In this case, there is an improvement in the blood supply to peripheral tissues. These are the medicines “Prazosin“, “Sermion“, “Pyroxan“, “Nilogrin“, “Phentolamine“.
10) Dopamine-type receptor stimulants. These drugs have vasodilating effects. This is accomplished by dopamine receptor stimulation. Drugs of this type increase blood flow in vessels located in the lower extremities (Pronoran).
Vasodilator is a group of drugs with various mechanisms of action. Their main drawback is the indiscriminate action, due to which they expand not only the arteries of the brain, but also other blood vessels, often giving a drop in blood pressure, at which the cerebral blood flow worsens even more.
This point is especially unpleasant for the elderly, whose arteries are severely affected by atherosclerosis. Orthostatic hypotension (darkening in the eyes with a sharp rise) and the risks of developing ischemic strokes can often occur in patients with vasodilators.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
Antispasmodics relaxing the smooth muscles of the vascular wall, expand the lumen of the vessels. These are the most mild and relatively safe drugs, they include tablet and injection:
- No-spa (60 tab. 220 rubles)
- Drotaverine hydrochloride (100 tab. 50 rubles)
The drugs do not work well on vessels affected by atherosclerosis. They can also rob the diseased areas of the brain, redistributing blood flow in favor of healthy areas due to the better preservation of blood vessels there. Therefore, this group of drugs is not widely used in elderly patients, for whom drugs of the following class are preferred.
By blocking calcium channels, the cerebral vessels do not expand to the detriment of the rest of the blood circulation. Microcirculation is predominantly improved. The main side effect of these drugs is a drop in blood pressure.
These include: Adalat, Kordafen, Brainal, Norax, Arifon, Grindek, Diacordin, Cordaflex, Diacordin, Cortiazem, Latsipil, Logimaks, Nafadil, Nemotan, Nimotop, Plendil, Stamlo, Foridon, Cinnarizin, Tsinedil, Tsifnard.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Application: Nimodipine is used for the prevention and treatment of various disorders of the blood supply to the brain. Nimodipine is available in 30 milligram tablets. One package contains twenty, fifty or one hundred tablets. It can also be purchased in the form of a 0,02% solution for infusion (in plastic packaging or bottles of 50 milliliters).
- Nimodipine is treated after hemorrhage under the meninges, as well as with strokes for five to fourteen days.
- For prevention, the drug is prescribed in tablet form, two tablets every four hours, a total of three hundred and sixty milligrams per day.
- For patients weighing less than seventy kilograms and unstable blood pressure, the drug begins to be administered in a reduced dose (for example, from half a milligram).
Side effects: the risk of side effects of the drug is higher with intravenous administration. Pressure may drop sharply. When taking pills, digestive disorders in the form of nausea and diarrhea are not uncommon.
Contraindications: pregnancy and the simultaneous use of infusion and tablets of this drug. It is also necessary to be careful with intracranial hypertension, renal failure.
Price: 100 tablets 1100 rub.
It is produced in 25 mg tablets (packs of 30 or 50 tablets); it is used for course administration (from three weeks to six months), 1-2 tablets three times a day. Indications and contraindications are similar to nimodipine. Today, the drug is heavily pressed by vinpocetine.
Price: Cinnarizine 50 pcs. 30-70 rub, Stugeron 50 pcs. 150-200 rub.
This is a drug from plant materials (periwinkle). The drug combines the properties of a vasodilator and an agent that limits thrombosis. Vinpocetine is also able to improve metabolism in brain tissue and make it more resistant to oxygen starvation.
Application: 5 mg tablets are used once three times a day after meals. Solutions are administered intravenously. Before the end of treatment, the dose of the drug is gradually reduced until it is completely canceled.
Contraindications: not recommended for combined use with heparin (due to the risk of bleeding). Also, in severe forms of coronary heart disease and arrhythmias, parenteral administration of the drug is prohibited. Since the drug crosses the placenta and passes into breast milk, it is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Deprived of the phenomenon of “robbery.”
Vinpocetine analogs: Vero-Vinpocetine, Bravinton, Vincetin, Vinpoton, Telektol, Cavinton forte.
Price: Cavinton 5 mg. 50 pcs. 250 rub., Vinpocetine 5 mg. 50 pcs. 40-80 rubles., Korsavin 5 mg. 50 pcs. 70-90 rub.
The largest international organization in evidence-based medicine – Cochrane International Cooperation does not recognize the effectiveness of Cavinton and does not include it in its Review, which allows us to talk about the proven effect of the drug. Since it was not conducted double blind placebo-controlled studies.
However, domestic neurologists and vascular surgeons repeatedly published the results of work with this drug (including improvement of cerebral circulation, confirmed by the results of brain tomography and angiography of blood vessels) and continue to uphold its position in the treatment of chronic cerebrovascular disorders of varying severity. Traditionally, the management programs for such patients include Cavinton’s course drip and courses of Vinpocetine tablets.
Drug therapy for cerebrovascular accident is carried out in all age periods, but with different duration and effectiveness. The price of the issue is also different.
Therefore, a large area of use of these funds to stimulate the mental activity of children, youth and healthy adults:
- in preparation for exams
- during intense workloads
- in children who started school
- or poorly performing in it
- and even more so among preschoolers
can be safely attributed to the TRUCK OF PHARMACEUTICAL CONCERNS by conspiracy, who have expanded indications for the use of these drugs and receive huge sums of money from gullible, but unenlightened customers.
The greatest role in the development of cerebral blood flow disorders is played by vascular spasm or thrombosis in the arteries. Therefore, the most relevant groups of drugs that improve cerebral blood flow are vasodilators and drugs that prevent platelet adhesion during the formation of blood clots.
Competent therapeutic tactics for acute cerebrovascular accident allows not only to save the patient’s life, but also to improve his prognosis for the restoration of motor, speech functions and quality of life.
After the examination, the doctor prescribes medications that improve cerebral circulation, which increases its oxygenation and trophism. This will maintain the state of the brain at the right level.
The most common groups of such drugs are:
- Anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents.
- Some vitamins.
It must be remembered that self-administration of treatment may be ineffective, which will only lead to a worsening of the patient’s condition. Therefore, it is recommended to immediately seek medical attention from a specialist. Neuropathologists can draw up an effective treatment regimen consisting of one or more groups of drugs.
Increased blood flow, improved oxygenation and nutrition of brain cells occurs due to the expansion of the lumen of arterial vessels. This allows you to increase the volume of blood entering the brain. Such an action can prevent the development of a state of hypoxia, as well as nutritional deficiencies.
This group of vasodilator drugs includes:
- Calcium antagonists – vasodilation occurs by reducing the amount of calcium received inside the smooth muscle cell. Thus, the ion pump is disrupted and the muscle relaxes, which leads to dilatation of the vessel. You need to be careful and use such drugs only under the supervision of a specialist, since calcium antagonists have a systemic effect. The most common representatives: Nifedipine, Diazepam, Finoptin, Odalat, Verapamil.
- Adrenergic blockers – representatives of this group block the conduction of nerve impulses to the smooth muscles of the vessel, which leads to a sharp increase in the lumen of the vessel. A feature of adrenergic blockers is the ability to expand not only arterioles, but also large veins. This contributes to an effective reduction in blood pressure, which helps to combat hypertension. Common representatives of vasodilators: Sermion, Prazosin, Kardura, Celiprol.
Anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents
Antiplatelet agents and anticoagulants effectively help get rid of transient ischemic attacks, reduce the risk of ischemic stroke, and prevent the formation of blood clots and emboli.
The presented drugs that improve cerebral circulation by diluting blood are used only after passing all laboratory tests, as well as studying data on possible contraindications.
Using these funds, it is necessary to periodically donate blood for the study of coagulogram and biochemical properties.
The most common anticoagulants include: Warfarin, Fraxiparin, Kleksan, Fragmin.
Representatives of antiplatelet agents are: Aspirin, Curantil, Pentoxifylline, Ticlopidine.
This group of drugs has a bracing effect on brain tissue, and, if necessary, can increase blood flow. Nootropics contribute to the improvement of metabolic processes in neurons, and they also strengthen their connections. This leads to increased resistance of cells of the central nervous system to the effects of external destructive factors and hypoxia. That allows you to maintain their normal performance for a long time in adverse conditions.
The following drugs belong to nootropics:
- Glutamic acid;
Some drugs are taken with excessive psychomotor irritability, irritability, and insomnia.
Nootropics also have a psychostimulating effect and will be useful for chronic fatigue, a constant feeling of drowsiness, mental and physical overwork. Nootropics with such a mechanism of action are able to dilate blood vessels, which is why they were attributed to drugs that improve cerebral circulation.
These are extracts from plant materials that improve vascular tone and strengthen the walls of blood vessels:
- Tanakan 30 pcs. 650 rub
- Bilobil 20 pcs. 300 rub
- Ginkoum 30 pcs. 250 rub
- Memoplant z0 pcs. 550 rub
This is an extract of Ginkgo Biloba – it acts slowly and these drugs have not passed serious studies in terms of evidence-based medicine.
Pills for improving cerebral circulation of plant origin are most often made on the basis of the following medicinal plants:
The healing components of these plants are able to have a relaxing effect on the vessels of the brain. Which leads to the influx of large volumes of blood, better oxygenation and nutrition of the brain.
Comprehensively affect the brain and its vessels. First of all, the alkaloids of this plant eliminate the spasm of the smooth muscles of the blood vessels of the brain, this increases the microcirculation, increases the permeability of the vascular wall. Such an effect helps to eliminate swelling of the brain, protect the walls of blood vessels and nerve cells from the action of external negative factors.
Ginkgo biloba preparations include:
- Ginkor Fort;
- Ginkgo Biloba C;
- Doppelherz Ginkgo Biloba.
The useful substances of this plant are able to stop the spasm of arterial vessels, stimulate energy processes in neurons, increase the conductivity of nerve impulses, improve the rheological properties of blood, increase blood flow to the brain.
Periwinkle preparations are:
Self-administration and use of these drugs that improve cerebral circulation is not recommended. Such actions can lead to a deterioration in the general condition of the body. Before starting treatment, you must consult a specialist who will conduct all the necessary studies and prescribe the most effective treatment.
There is a lot of controversy about the feasibility and effectiveness of ongoing therapy with homeopathic remedies. But every day more and more healing recipes appear. But one of the oldest and most frequently encountered is Golden Iodine. This tool is used for atherosclerotic lesions of the vessels of the brain, as well as in the presence of the consequences of acute cerebrovascular accident. “Golden iodine” is recommended if you have the following symptoms:
- frequent headaches;
- noise in ears;
- memory impairment;
- poor sleep;
- violation of coordination of movements;
- tremor of the limbs.
These funds are dispensed without a prescription and do not practically do any harm to the body. But monotherapy with such drugs is not recommended, it is best to take them in combination with other, more effective drugs.
The most famous vasodilator among vitamins is nicotinic acid (vitamin PP). This vasodilator drug helps relax smooth muscles by enhancing the production of prostaglandins. Also, nicotinic acid has a strong redox effect, which helps to improve the metabolism of nerve cells, increase their performance. This allows you to maintain cell activity at a normal level even with the development of hypoxic or hypoglycemic conditions.
For normal exposure to vitamin PP, it is used as an injection. During the injection, 1 ml of a % vitamin solution is slowly injected intravenously. This helps to achieve a quick vasodilating effect.