Angiopathy is a whole group of diseases that are characterized by damage to the vascular walls due to impaired neurohumoral regulation. With angiopathy, spasm and paresis of the vessels occur, as a result of which the permeability of the vascular walls, frequent hemorrhages increase.
Depending on the size of the affected vessels, it is customary to distinguish the following types of angiopathy:
- macroangiopathy (develops with atherosclerotic lesions). The pathology is difficult, usually affects the vessels of the lower extremities and the heart;
- microangiopathy (it happens with necrosis, thrombosis, hyalinosis, fibrino >Hypertonic macroangiopathy should be understood as a violation of medium and large vessels, when there is a violation of their function, structure (the walls of the vessel are damaged, the size changes). This disease is often combined with microangiopathy, as small vessels are affected in the initial stages of the disease.
As you know, hypertension, in which there are these pathological changes, is a persistently high blood pressure. This increases the pressure on the walls of the inner shell of the vessel, and its diameter, on the contrary, decreases.
When these processes occur too quickly, as in hypertensive crisis, it is impossible to avoid damage to small vessels. In places of intimal microtraumas (inner shells of the vessel), an atherosclerotic plaque occurs, since the concentration of certain blood cells occurs:
As a result, the size of the lumen of the vessels changes, its ability to increase the diameter is violated, the linear blood flow becomes a vortex.
In the place where the atherosclerotic plaque formed, there is a high risk of rupture of the vessel, the formation of a blood clot (they are called blood clots). Such a blood clot can come off a plaque and clog another vessel at any time. If this happens, a person overtakes a stroke, heart attack.
Other reasons why macroangiopathy can develop should be called:
- advanced age;
- high intracranial pressure;
- blood diseases;
- work in hazardous conditions;
- intoxication of the body;
- weakening of immune defense, which is associated with environmental and economic factors.
The hypertensive form of macroangiopathy is the inevitable pathological changes that are a consequence of hypertension and are its symptom.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .