ReCardio hypertension: the best controller of your pressure.
Arterial hypertension is a serious ailment that needs constant monitoring and treatment. If you choose the right therapeutic strategy, then the disease will not entail complications.
When a person performs the treatment of hypertension, the body quickly depletes, pathological changes occur in the organs. Medicine distinguishes drug and non-drug types of treatment for this disease.
The treatment of hypertension implies that the patient will undergo a course of therapy of several components. If this is not done, you can get complications in the form of:
- heart attack
- renal failure
The treatment of hypertension always takes quite a long time, so it is important that the patient knows his course of therapy and adheres to medical recommendations. It is necessary to control the development of the disease.
A sick person needs to independently control his blood pressure and record indicators in a diary. The doctor and patient should work together, and if the course of treatment does not help, you need to immediately discuss the problem with the doctor to change the therapeutic strategy.
In most cases, the disease proceeds in this way:
- At the age of 10-30, a prehypertensive state begins, cardiac output increases,
- From 20 to 40 years old, there is steadily elevated pressure, a diagnosis of primary hypertension is made,
- At the age of 3-50 years, hypertension can occur without symptoms. It is important that at this time a person receives complex therapy to prevent a severe form of the disease. Diagnosed with secondary hypertension
- From 40 to 60 years, a severe form of the disease can form, if untreated. This stage leads to the development of myocardial infarction, stroke, k >Drugs are not recommended to be taken at the early stages of the disease, because the body gets used to them and cannot fully fight the disease, so after a while there is a need to increase the dosage. Physiotherapy or acupuncture are often used.
When hypertension is just beginning to appear, drugs should be used that have the following properties:
- strengthening the nervous system
- optimization of metabolic processes in the brain.
Medicines must be taken without fail in the following cases:
- pressure surges,
- hypertensive crisis,
- hypertrophic processes in the ventricle of the heart,
- arteriosclerosis of arteries,
- severe hypertension
- severe heredity.
When using drugs, you can not disrupt the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. You should monitor the condition of the central nervous system and prevent its overstrain.
It is important to take medications systematically, avoiding long breaks. To increase their effectiveness, doctors advise drinking drugs before meals for better absorption of substances.
The choice of drugs depends on several factors:
- causes of blood pressure pathology,
- pressure indicators available
- body reaction to drugs,
- possible concomitant pathologies.
Many patients need several groups of drugs to get a lasting effect.
Currently, the treatment of hypertension contains the following drugs:
- diuretics (for monotherapy or in combination),
- inhibitors and beta-blockers
- beta blockers,
- calcium antagonist and beta-blockers.
If the pressure indicator does not normalize when the course of one of the combinations passes, then other drugs are prescribed.
- ARBs (Valsartan, Losartan, Eprosartan and others,
- vasodilators (Minoxidil, Hydralazine),
- calcium channel blockers (Amlodilin, Nifedipine, Verapamil, Diltiazem),
- aldosterone antagonists (spironolactone),
- Alpha-2 agonists (Tenex, Clonidine, Tenex),
- Renin inhibitors,
- Antihypertensive alpha blockers (Doxazosin, Terazolin).
Other agents may be used, especially if there are the following diseases:
In severe hypertension, the following rules exist:
- You can’t quickly reduce the pressure, because the blood circulation of organs
- With severe treatment of the disease, you should take a course of taking diuretics, calcium antagonists and alpha-blockers,
- If malignant hypertension is a complication of pathological processes in the kidneys, heart or nervous system, an urgent operation is indicated.
The treatment of hypertension will be effective when blood pressure has been normalized by 25% and the person is feeling well.
For preventive purposes, it is important to constantly measure the pressure, showing the records to the attending physician.
Hypertensive crisis treatment
If there is unstable hypertension, then the pressure periodically rises sharply, the condition is called hypertensive crisis. Against the background of pathology, there are the following symptoms:
- sharp headaches
- decrease in visual acuity,
- pressure increase over 150/95 mm. Hg. Art.,
- nausea and vomiting,
- feeling of anxiety and fear
- redness of the skin.
An increase in blood pressure requires medical attention, expressed in the simultaneous use of several antihypertensive drugs. Antihypertensive drugs for oral administration are best used to eliminate the hypertensive crisis, when it is necessary to lower the pressure, but there are no complications.
The following medicines are used to combat hypertensive crisis:
- Captopril. Duration of action is up to five hours,
- Nifedipine under the tongue. The duration of action is similar to Captopril,
- Beta-blockers normalize the work of the sympathetic nervous system. Needed when an increase in blood pressure occurs along with a decrease in heart rate,
Non-drug treatment of arterial hypertension
A method of treating hypertension without medication includes the following provisions:
Weight control. The fight against arterial hypertension will be effective if the patient gets r >At the initial stages of the treatment of hypertension, stressful situations should be avoided and the nervous system should not be stressed. Due to stress, a large amount of adrenaline enters the bloodstream, which provokes an increase in blood pressure.
Medicine, in addition to the above means of combating hypertension, recognizes a method of normalizing blood pressure using physical education. In the first stage, a cycle involves accelerated walking or cycling. Procedures do not need to be performed for more than half an hour.
Such physical activity improves the elimination of toxins and muscle blood supply. The duration of driving a bicycle or walking should increase to 10 minutes in 3-4 days.
In the second stage, with an increase in the intensity of exercises, the numbers of the disease should be fixed. At 1 degree, you can combine:
Over time, physical education for hypertension should be supplemented with a complex that includes:
- cyclic gymnastics to optimize the cardiovascular system.
At 3 degrees of the disease, exercise is contraindicated. Also, they are not used when there is a hypertensive crisis.
Physical exercises not only contribute to the normalization of blood pressure, but also develop body endurance, improve brain function and adapt the psyche to stressful situations.
Folk remedies against hypertension
The treatment of hypertension with alternative methods should be carried out only in combination with drugs. Plant infusions and herbs are used at the stage of disease prevention.
The most effective folk recipes for treating hypertension should be highlighted:
- Strawberries and black currants along with beets and honey are taken in a large spoon 4 times a day,
- A small spoonful of lingonberry should be diluted with two glasses of water and boil for 15 minutes. Means is drunk during the day,
- Blackcurrant and strawberries in combination with honey and beets can be taken in a tablespoon 4 times daily,
- A large spoonful of dried lingonberry berries is poured with 250 ml of hot water. The solution is boiled and drunk during the day in half a glass,
- Two small heads of garlic are boiled until soft in a glass of milk, then filtered. Drink a large spoon during the day for two weeks. Every two days you need to cook a new portion of broth,
- Pour 400 ml of boiling water over one small spoonful of chopped bitter wormwood, leave for 20 minutes and strain. Use an infusion of a quarter cup of honey 3 times a day half an hour before meals.
For long-term treatment of the disease, it is useful to drink such a solution daily: a glass of horseradish, carrots and beets, along with a lemon and a spoonful of honey, must be thoroughly mixed until smooth. Drink a large spoon throughout the day.
In the initial stages of hypertension, it is effective to rub orange and lemon together with the peel, mixing them with sugar. Take the solution in a small spoon twice a day for a month.
Beet kvass is a recognized remedy against pathologically high blood pressure. To prepare it, take 1 kilogram of beets, chop it with a grater, put it in a glass container and fill it with hot water. After this, add 3 large tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, honey and lemon. Kvass is infused for 3 days, then 100 g is used on an empty stomach. The course of treatment is at least a month.
You can quickly lower your blood pressure in this way. Wet a cloth with table or apple cider vinegar and attach it to the heels for 7 minutes. The recipe is quite effective, but you need to make sure that the pressure does not drop excessively. When the indicator returns to normal, the procedure should be stopped immediately.
To reduce pressure, you can use the following recipe, for which you will need:
- one medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- a large spoon of dry mountain ash.
The resulting mixture is poured with a liter of cold clean water, brought to a boil and boiled for 15 minutes with the lid tightly closed over a small fire.
After these steps, you need to add to the mass a large spoonful of chopped dill, parsley and sushnitsa herbs. Then the mixture is mixed and boiled for another 15 minutes. It needs to be insisted for an hour and filtered.
The drug is taken one and a half tablespoons 20 minutes before eating. The course of treatment is 10 days, then you need a break for three weeks. The broth is stored in the refrigerator for a maximum of 4 days.
Most patients over the age of 60 have a steady increase in blood pressure, which is explained by aging processes. If the condition worsens, it is necessary to undergo a course of treatment for hypertension.
If a person is not given the necessary therapy, after a while the disease will provoke serious complications in the cardiovascular or nervous system. In elderly patients, the formation of complications that are associated with the organs of vision is often recorded.
The treatment of hypertension should be not only timely, but also regular. Only under these conditions medicine gives a favorable prognosis. So, the risk of stroke is reduced by 40%, and myocardial infarction by 25%. The possibility of heart failure is reduced by half.
If the patient has chosen one or another means of combating arterial hypertension, you should first consult your doctor. He will evaluate the degree of the disease and determine the treatment strategy. An expert will explain how hypertension can be treated at home in a video in this article.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.