Scientists have long paid attention to the psychopathic nature of hypertension. Many doctors understand how important it is to provide psychological assistance to a patient who has high blood pressure.
In addition to drug treatment, it is important to determine whether a person has any personality problems, to find out what can bother him and what factors prevent the cardiovascular system from functioning normally.
The most characteristic psychological factors that lead to the appearance of hypertension can include:
- Excessive anxiety;
- Chronic depressive state;
- Increased emotional excitability;
- Inability to relax after stressful situations;
- The prevalence of pessimism;
- Addiction to other people;
- Incorrect assessment of one’s own capabilities and desire to achieve more by any means;
- Excessive demands on oneself and others;
- Cramped state, the presence of inadequate modesty and shyness;
- The appearance of aggressiveness;
- Frequent irritability;
- Predisposition to short temper;
- Excessive desire to work.
The spiritual psychological problems that increase blood pressure include inability to love oneself and others, inability to forgive, to control personal feelings and thoughts.
Pressure is also intensified by insincere people who have forgotten how to experience joy or those who idealize themselves and appreciate their own ambitions.
Manifestation of anger, hostility and irritability
In 1970, US scientists conducted a study, according to which it was possible to find out that people who are prone to frequent anger, irritability, self-conflict, suppression of external emotions, most often suffer from hypertension.
Such people, as a rule, are afra >With internal stress, restraint, stubbornness, straightforwardness, rigidity and categoricality, a person becomes prone to the development of hypertension.
According to the observation of scientific figures, hypertensive patients are usually balanced, polite people who easily get along with the public. Meanwhile, such individuals most often try to suppress aggression, provoking high blood pressure.
- Even in children predisposed to hypertension, characteristic features can be detected. This is the ability to fend for oneself and not the ability to quickly adapt to unfamiliar surroundings. This in turn flows into uncertainty and shyness.
- In the future, such children become restrained, purposeful, straightforward, categorical in their judgments, binding, principled and slightly rigid. It is always difficult for them to make compromise decisions. In some cases, such character traits may disguise themselves as anxiety and suspiciousness.
- For some people, straightforwardness, secrecy, restraint, stubbornness, dissatisfaction with oneself and others, chronic neuropsychic tension is accompanied by qualities such as prudence, hypocrisy and deceit.
The Russian psychologist Raikovsky in his study on the topic of experimental psychology of emotions described the results of an analysis of the response of 68 patients with hypertension.
He described these people as polite, balanced, accommodating people, suppressing strong and deep aggression. According to the psychologist, all these people feel anger, anger, resentment, hatred, hostility, have claims to their lives and others, but they are afraid of such feelings and carefully hide them.
Manifestation of fear and anxiety
Often, the psychosomatic reason that blood pressure rises is hidden in fear, anxiety and excessive anxiety. Such a person, as a rule, is emotionally unstable and likes to throw tantrums.
- With anger and fear, the sympathetic nervous system is excited, indicators of stress hormones increase, which is why a person has high blood pressure. In the case when such emotional excitations are manifested constantly, chronic hypertension develops.
- Similarly, hypertension makes itself felt if a person constantly seeks to assert himself, seeks recognition from others, while he is afra >If a person works non-stop and wants to have 25 hours a day, most likely he knows firsthand about blood pressure surges. With a chronic lack of time, failure to complete work within the specified time period, it creates a feeling of one’s own inferiority. Such people often feel flawed.
If you look at hypertension, these are typical people, outwardly restrained, able-bodied, but inclined to complete all the scheduled tasks on their own. In general, he is a sociable and friendly person, but a little reserved and tense due to the fact that he constantly has to restrain anger, irritability and hostility. This in turn generates anxiety, fear, anxiety, time pressure.
Such people suffer from a sense of their own inferiority, which is deeply rooted in them, often pathologically dependent and co-dependent on others. They experience chronic psychological stress, because of which adrenaline begins to stand out, spasms of blood vessels and high blood pressure occur.
This gives rise to fear and other strong emotions that excite the sympathetic nervous system. If you do not pay attention to yourself and understand your feelings in a timely manner, hypertension will become chronic, in which case it will be very difficult to cure the disease.
How to deal with hypertension according to the method of Louise Hay
According to psychologist Louise Hay, the main reason for the development of hypertension is the appearance of emotional problems that a person could not figure out.
- Blood flowing through the blood vessels is a symbol of joy and love of life. When a person does not experience positive emotions, stagnation forms in his soul and body. Life of such people seems gray, it does not bring new sensations.
- Also, an important reason is any psycho-emotional injury that does not allow you to fully live, fulfill your desires and follow >According to Louise Hey, in order for the high blood pressure to normalize and the disease to disappear, you need to reconsider your views on life and turn your attention from negative emotions to positive ideas about the world. You must learn to see joy in everything that surrounds.
Including it is important to forgive all past grievances and state it joyfully, feeling that a perfect life begins to reign in the soul. Every morning, waking up, you need to thank life for health, the opportunity to be in this world, to walk, see, hear and do everything that may not be available to someone. You must understand that this is real happiness, you need to talk about this often.
Every day you need to meet with those people who are truly dear and close, be sure to do your favorite things, removing all seemingly urgent things for later. Periodically, it is required to give the body a break from work, for this it is worth taking a vacation or at least one day off.
You need to sleep at least eight hours a day. In case of serious psycho-emotional problems, they must be resolved immediately, turning to a psychologist. To understand what exactly a person dreams of, you can take paper with a pen and make a wish list. The main thing, during its compilation, is to pay attention to the fact that among desires there are no requirements dictated by other people or others.
According to Louise Hey, only one’s own dreams that have come true can truly make a person happy. An interesting video in this article will talk about the relationship of psychology and most of our diseases.Ask a Question