With any deviation in blood pressure, a person begins to feel bad. If the indicators are stably elevated, the doctor diagnoses hypertension.
If the necessary measures are not taken in time, this condition can threaten the patient with damage to the heart, kidneys, brain and blood vessels.
The patient has a violation of the circulatory system, the walls of the vessels deteriorate, in the worst case, a stroke or heart attack forms.
- With a periodic increase in blood pressure to 160/100 mm RT. Art. diagnosed with a mild, first stage of the disease. The patient has mild symptoms. The patient is required to undergo the main course of treatment.
- When the blood pressure is kept stable up to 180/110 mm RT. Art., diagnosed with m >Blood pressure rises with narrowing of the arterioles. The brain receives information that the blood in the vessels begins to move slowly, which increases the intensity of the blood flow. This in turn provokes an increase in pressure indicators.
An increase in blood pressure, as a rule, does not occur on its own, certain factors cause this condition. Usually, the appearance of pathology is associated with the development of complications of any serious disease.
Failure of the cardiovascular, endocrine, musculoskeletal system can lead to health problems. Social factors can also have a huge impact.
A significant increase in blood pressure to 210/120 mm RT. Art. observed in people who do not regularly take the medication prescribed by the doctor or abruptly stop their use.
Also among the reasons may be the following factors:
- Kidney disease in the form of chronic pyelonephritis, primary glomerulonephritis, tubulointerstitial nephritis;
- Systemic kidney disease in the form of lupus erythematosus, vasculitis, scleroderma;
- Renovascular disease in the form of atherosclerosis, polyarteritis nodosa, fibro-muscular dysplasia;
- Endocrine disease in the form of pheochromocytoma, Cushing’s syndrome, primary hyperaldosteronism;
- Abuse of diet pills;
- Drug use;
- Taking birth control pills;
- Spinal cord injury;
- Narrowing of the aorta;
- Preeclampsia and eclampsia;
- Postoperative hypertension.
Symptoms of increased pressure
With high blood pressure, a person always feels weak. There are certain symptoms that indicate that the patient has hypertension.
- The appearance of a headache, migraine;
- Constant tinnitus;
- Permanent weakened state;
- A person feels very tired;
- The heart beats fast;
- Hands and feet are always cold;
- Pain in the heart area behind the sternum is felt.
With a sharp jump in blood pressure up to 210/110 (lower pressure can be 90, 100, 120, 130, 140) mm RT. Art. black spots in the patient’s eyes may flicker, blood rushes to the face, headache in the occipital region is very painful, is noisy in the ears and in the heart region behind the sternum.
What to do with high blood pressure
Since the causes of a sharp increase in blood pressure and a sharp jump in blood pressure up to 210/120 mm RT. Art. can be life-threatening, you need to know what to do in this case to urgently help the patient. Otherwise, the risk of hypertensive crisis, heart attack or stroke is increased.
A sharp increase in blood pressure requires emergency measures to normalize blood pressure, otherwise a hypertensive crisis may occur, heart attack or stroke may develop.
First of all, it is required to provide the patient with complete rest and measure the pressure using a tonometer. If the indicators are above 160/95 mm RT. Art., you must call an ambulance.
Ordinary mustard plasters, which are placed on the calf muscles, shoulders and lower neck, will help to quickly lower blood pressure at home. When these zones begin to warm up, the narrowed vessels expand, and after 15 minutes the pressure begins to decrease.
Weak black tea also helps, in which lemon juice and a teaspoon of gray hair are added. An effective remedy is berry juice from cranberries and cranberries.
A compress with 6% table vinegar can also help. The solution is abundantly wetted with a napkin and the patient’s feet are placed on it for 20 minutes. Additionally, the solution is rubbed into the temples and neck area. After 15 minutes, you can do a second measurement of blood pressure.
With an increase in indicators to 210/120 mm RT. Art. and above do an injection of magnesium sulfate. To prevent hypertensive crisis, Nifedipine drops, which are taken once in an amount of 20 mg, help. It is also recommended to take Andipal in half a tablet.
When severe stress leads to a sharp jump in pressure, everything must be done to calm the nervous system. The patient should take a sedative in the form of tinctures of valerian, peony, motherwort or hawthorn, 20 drops each. If the heart hurts, use drugs valerian or Corvalol.
To help a person in a stressful situation, they often use their own bioenergy, with which you can gently and effectively affect the patient’s body. The main thing in this matter is to sincerely and strongly want to help.
- The patient is seated in a comfortable chair. The patient should close his eyes and relax as much as possible.
- The assistant approaches from the back, raises his hands above his head at a distance of five to ten centimeters and, with slow movements, leads from the head down along the spine.
- In this case, the treating person mentally vividly imagines how blood pressure decreases, and pain and a weak state go away.
- Next, the hands go to the sides, directing the energy flow down and scattering it in the air.
- Hand movements are repeated for ten minutes.
Alternatively, a salt compress can be used to reduce high blood pressure. It is easy to prepare it – the salt is wrapped in a soft tissue and placed on the back of the head or lumbar region.
High blood pressure treatment
After a full examination and diagnosis, the doctor prescribes a special diet. Additionally, the patient will have to reconsider his lifestyle, begin to eat right and often physically move.
This allows you to improve the general condition of the patient and reduce the risk of developing a disease of the cardiovascular system.
The main recommendations for hypertension include:
- By reducing its own weight, blood pressure can be normalized.
- It is necessary to abandon the use of alcohol and smoking habits.
- It is important to minimize the consumption of salty foods and salt to 6 grams per day.
- The complex of treatment should include the use of vitamins and minerals.
- It is necessary to exclude foods with a high content of cholesterol from the diet and not to eat saturated fats.
- Every day should be at least 30 minutes to load the body with exercise.
- Taking a blood pressure measurement is required twice a day regularly in the mornings and evenings.
By following these simple rules, you can reduce the risk of complications several times. A therapeutic diet is prescribed by a doctor after passing a full examination and adapts to each patient individually.
If the disease is severe, and blood pressure for a long time is at the level of 210/120 mm RT. Art., treatment is supplemented with regular medication for hypertension. The attending physician selects the drugs individually, taking into account the general condition of the patient, the presence of secondary diseases, and test data. Since hypertension is a very dangerous disease, self-medication is strictly prohibited.
With hypertension, the doctor may prescribe the following drugs:
- Diuretic drugs can be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive drugs.
- Diuretics have a diuretic effect and preserve calcium.
- Loop diuretics.
- ACE inhibitors in the form of Fozingopril, Captopril, Ramipril, Enalapril, Lisinopril and so on.
- Angiotensin-II receptor blockers in the form of Losartan, Valsartan, Eprosartan.
- Beta-blockers in the form of Atenolol, Metoprolol, Propranolol, Timolol, Labetalol, Carvedilol, Acebutolol.
- Vasodilators in the form of Hydralazine, Minoxidil.
- Calcium antagonists in the form of Nifedipine, Amlodilin, Diltiazem, Verapamil.
- Aldosterone antagonists in the form of spironolactone.
- Alpha-2 agonists in the form of Klofelin, Teneks.
- Renin inhibitors;
- Antihypertensive alpha blockers in the form of Terazolin, Doxazosin.
If there are minor diseases, the doctor may prescribe special medications.
Also, with hypertension, sanatorium treatment and a visit to the cabinet of physiotherapy are considered an effective method of therapy. An equally popular way is to take a course of herbal medicine.
To stabilize the condition, you can use folk remedies proven over the years. It is recommended every day to eat fresh apples, viburnum, wild rose, cranberries and hawthorn. Fruits are brewed in hot tea or made from them vitamin fruit juice.
Honey with pollen helps to reduce blood pressure, the ingredients are used in a ratio of 1 to 1. For a month, you should eat three times a day every day with a teaspoon of the product. After this, a break is made for a week and the course of treatment is repeated.
Alternatively, the pressure is stabilized with a medicine from honey and walnuts. Nuts in the amount of 100 grams are mixed with a similar volume of honey. This portion should be eaten for one day. The course of treatment is 45 days. The video in this article is intended to help the patient with a sharp jump in blood pressure.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.