Blood pressure is a purely individual indicator, which can vary throughout the day under the influence of many factors and circumstances. Despite this, there is an average norm, which shows which pressure is normal and which is considered a deviation from the norm.
It is certain pressure fluctuations from the established information that help the doctor to suggest the presence of various diseases, and to diagnose them in time.
Blood pressure in adults should be measured only in a calm and relaxed state, because any load (emotional or physical) can affect the final indicators.
The human body is the most complex mechanism that regulates blood pressure itself, and with a moderate load it raises it by 20 mmHg. This rise is due to the fact that the internal organs and muscles involved in the load require a more intensive supply of blood.
In a person 16-20 years old, blood pressure can be slightly reduced, this applies to both the lower and upper indicators. In general, for such a situation, indicators 100/70 in a calm state, this is normal. Average norms by age:
- 20 years old: male – 124/75, female – 117/73.
- Under 30 years old: male – 126/78, female – 121/75.
- 30-40 years old: male – 129/81, female – 126/80.
- 40-50 years old: male – 135/83, female – 136/83.
- 50-60 years old: male – 142/85, female – 144/85.
- More than 70 years: man – 142/80, woman – 159/85.
If you look at these data, you can say that with age, the pressure rises slightly, and this applies to both indicators, both lower and upper.
Often, pressure 130/80 can be diagnosed in a pregnant woman. If the patient feels well, then the situation does not cause concern, but if there are unpleasant symptoms, poor health, gentle treatment is recommended.
Pressure in adolescents:
- Blood pressure in adolescents during puberty also has its own characteristics.
- This period is characterized not only by the rapid growth of internal organs and systems, but also by hormonal changes that affect the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- At 11-12 years in children, blood pressure varies between 110-126 / 70-82.
- Starting from 13 to 15 years, it is gradually approaching normal parameters, and after that it is equalized at 110-136 / 70-86.
There is also such a thing as working blood pressure. It always does not meet the accepted norm, but it is still considered that this is normal, because the person feels good.
For example, the working pressure of a girl is 130/75 or 130/70, she feels well, there are no unpleasant symptoms. And if for some reason, she rises to the accepted norm of 120/80, she will feel worse, she will have a headache and other unpleasant sensations.
What to do at a pressure of 130/80?
As already mentioned, blood pressure 130/80 is normal, but it is considered prehypertension and requires only non-drug treatment.
Such treatment allows you to adjust the patient’s lifestyle, lower blood pressure, without taking medications.
The basic principles of therapy:
- Weight loss with overweight.
- To give up smoking.
- The exception of salt.
- Reduced alcohol consumption.
- A balanced diet.
- The fight against nervous tension.
- Full sleep and relaxation.
Excess weight is one of the factors that provokes the development of arterial hypertension. Numerous studies have shown that 1 kg of excess body weight adds from 1 to 2 mmHg. In addition, obesity reduces the effectiveness of drug therapy.
It is scientifically proven that if an overweight person loses weight by 5 kg, then the systolic indicator will decrease by 5 mm, and the diastolic indicator by 2 mm, while the general condition of the patient will improve.
If hypertension with a diagnosis of major hypertension continues to smoke, then most likely his disease will become malignant, which is accompanied by serious complications, and it will be difficult to normalize the pressure.
At a pressure of 130/80 or 130/75, it is necessary to abandon salt, or reduce its consumption to several grams per day. It is the salt that helps to retain excess fluid in the body, which leads to an increase in blood pressure.
Alcohol violates the regulation of vascular tone, is a fairly high-calorie product and can increase body weight. In addition, it reduces the effectiveness of antihypertensive drugs.
Basic principles of good nutrition:
- To diversify your menu with the main nutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates), as well as vitamins and minerals.
- Limit the intake of fatty and high-calorie foods with digestible carbohydrates.
- Maintaining a balance between food intake and energy consumption.
- Fractional nutrition in small portions.
Dosing optimal physical activity includes regular physical activity at high pressure, which helps to keep the pressure normal. You can walk slowly for an hour a day, a visit to the pool 2 times a week will be good.
Physical training should be approached thoughtfully, start with minimal loads, gradually increasing their number.
How to find out your pressure?
With a frequent increase in blood pressure, a person may develop arterial hypertension, which is considered one of the most insidious diseases, because it is difficult to treat.
In order not to miss the symptoms of hypertension, it is necessary to measure your pressure parameters, and if systematic deviations from the norm are detected, you should definitely consult a doctor.
In order to get the correct results without error, you must follow these recommendations:
- 30 minutes before the measurement, all physical activity on the body is excluded, it is necessary to relax and calm down.
- Also, 30 minutes before the procedure, you can not eat, eat, drink hot tea, smoke.
- The measurement position should be comfortable, it is best in a sitting position, resting his back on the back of the chair, the arm is in a relaxed state at the level of the heart.
- In the process of measurement, you cannot talk, gesticulate, or express your emotions differently.
- The measurement is initially carried out on two hands, after the control of the parameters is based only on the indicators of one hand, where they were higher.
- Before measuring, you need to go to the toilet, because a full bladder increases the pressure by 10 mmHg.
After measurement, indicators should be fixed on paper. It is necessary to measure for several days in a row, then all the data obtained are averaged to get a reliable picture of blood pressure at home.
In summing up, it is worth saying that blood pressure 130/80 is normal pressure, although slightly deviated from the norm. Medical practice shows that if you follow certain rules regarding diet, sports, etc., then drug therapy will not be needed.
However, with such indicators, the risk of arterial hypertension, with all its complications, still increases, therefore, people with such blood pressure need to be double cautious. About blood pressure
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .