And treatment with medications and alternative means of hypertension will not be effective if the causes of the disease are not established.
If the cause is established and eliminated, if the patient complies with all the doctor’s prescriptions, the pressure returns to normal after about a three-month course of drug therapy.
To consolidate the result, it will take another three months of non-pharmacological treatment – then the treatment of arterial hypertension will be completely completed. But, unfortunately, it is not always possible to identify the cause of the disease. The most common include:
- Obesity. If the provoking factor is extra pounds, then treatment without medication will be primarily to normalize the patient’s weight. all doctors claim that obesity and hypertension are interconnected.
- Improper nutrition – the abuse of salty foods, marinades, smoked meats leads to blockage of blood vessels, fluid retention in the body, metabolic disturbances, therefore diet therapy is a mandatory point of non-drug treatment.
- Bad habits – smoking and alcohol are enemies of blood vessels, you need to get rid of them if you want to get rid of a pack of pills in your pocket and high blood pressure forever.
- A sedentary lifestyle – those who spend many hours a day in the office, without sunlight, without movement, without fresh air, are automatically at risk, even if they do not have bad habits and do not overeat. Therefore, gymnastics on the river bank or in a park under the sun is required every day.
- Apnea – night snoring leads to a temporary delay in breathing, which causes malfunctions in the cardiovascular system. If there is a tendency to night snoring, you need to find out the cause of this phenomenon (again, overweight, alcoholism, overwork or adenoids) and eliminate it.
- Allergic reactions to food products. When an allergen product enters the digestive tract, it reacts to this primarily with an increase in temperature and increased heart rate. With regular use of this product, there is a risk of developing hypertension. Therefore, it is recommended to definitely review your menu. Perhaps it will be enough to exclude one product, and the disease has gone away.
So, to begin treatment of arterial hypertension without medication, you first need to find out the cause of the disease and eliminate it. Even if you still have to take medication, it is recommended that you start using other methods.
With perseverance and willpower after some time, they can be abandoned.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.