Arterial hypertension is accompanied by a persistent and constant increase in pressure in the blood vessels.
Arterial hypertension, in turn, is different in that it is a disease in which high blood pressure is only a separate, but far from the main symptom.
Violation of the state of the body occurs with frequent stresses, unrest, physical overstrain. And, most importantly, getting rid of the disease is almost impossible without the use of special treatment in the form of medicines and other methods of therapy.
In this case, we are talking about arterial hypertension.
What is the difference between hypertension and hypertension
In the case when blood pressure has become increasingly overcome the mark of 140/90 mm Hg, this indicates the presence of arterial hypertension. That is, such a concept is a symptom characterized by an increase in indicators, and not a separate disease, as many mistakenly believe. Arterial hypertension indicates a specific condition of the patient’s body at a given point in time.
Arterial hypertension is also associated with increased pressure, but it is a certain disease. Meanwhile, in everyday life it is believed that hypertension and hypertension are the same thing, if you do not go into details.
Hypertension, in turn, by origin can be symptomatic and essential.
- Essential hypertension, or primary, is a disease that has the main symptom and the root cause in the form of an increase in blood pressure above normal values, i.e. arterial hypertension.
- Symptomatic or secondary hypertension is accompanied by an increase in blood pressure due to the development of diseases of other internal organs in the form of kidneys, heart, lungs, thyroid gland. If you treat only one high blood pressure, trying to reduce it by any possible means, and not pay attention to other factors, the disease cannot be cured. However, after the treatment of the underlying disease, hypertension gradually disappears.
To summarize, we can safely say that hypertension and arterial hypertension are almost the same thing, since both concepts are similar and imply an increase in blood pressure above normal.
The differences are primarily in terminology, and not in medicine, defining hypertension as a symptom, and not the underlying disease.
Causes of high blood pressure
Hypertension may be caused by:
- Genetic abnormalities;
- Violation of the endocrine system;
- A disease of the nervous system;
- Some k >Hypertension is usually caused by frequent stresses, regular physical or emotional overload.
Such a disease often develops, if a person has a genetic predisposition, concussion, atherosclerosis, and other age-related changes can also be the cause.
Hypertension has symptoms resembling ordinary overwork:
- Ripple and pain in the head, dizziness, tinnitus;
- Increased irritability, tension and a sense of anxiety;
- Feeling of chills in combination with increased sweating;
- Redness and swelling of the face;
- Decrease in working capacity;
- Memory impairment
How hypertension is diagnosed and treated
To detect a health disorder, first of all, they measure the level of blood pressure, in addition, the doctor prescribes an ultrasound of the kidneys, an electrocardiogram, an echo-cardiogram. More detailed information can be obtained using a general and biochemical blood test, a study of the urine and hormonal background of the patient.
Treatment consists in the use of both drug and non-drug methods of therapy, which the doctor selects individually. This allows you to prevent the development of the disease, protects the internal organs from disturbance, eliminates the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood, and also prevents the appearance of renal and heart failure, heart attack and stroke.
Non-pharmacological methods include maintaining a healthy lifestyle. For obese people, a certain diet is prescribed, aimed at reducing body weight and cleaning the body of accumulated toxins. Animal fats are excluded from the diet, it is recommended to eat dairy products, vegetables and fruits more often.
In addition to the correction of nutrition, it is important to reduce the use of alcoholic beverages, salty foods and stop smoking as much as possible. In addition, it is necessary to moderate the body, trying to avoid excessive physical exertion.
How hypertension is diagnosed and treated
If hypertension is detected, the doctor takes a measurement of blood pressure. If a disease is suspected, the patient is referred to an electrocardiogram, an X-ray examination of the chest.
Blood is tested for hemoglobin, cholesterol, calcium, glucose. A urine test is also performed for uric acid, phosphate, protein, and glucose levels.
If the patient is diagnosed with the first stage of the disease, accompanied by a mild form, the treatment consists in the use of non-drug methods of therapy. The patient takes herbal sedatives, quits smoking, and reviews his diet.
- Quitting smoking, first of all, the patient prolongs the work of blood vessels and internal organs, thereby improving overall well-being and lowering blood pressure. Refuse bad habits gradually, using any convenient technique.
- By limiting salt intake during nutrition, the patient adjusts the fluid level in the body, so that the kidneys and the cardiovascular system can function without additional loads, which normalizes blood pressure.
- To improve the condition, it is recommended to walk, swim more often, and therapeutic gymnastics is used as the main method. It is important that physical activity is permanent, but light. Excessive physical activity can adversely affect health, therefore it is recommended to do a little every day and avoid unwanted overloads on the body.
If there is no result after non-drug treatment, the doctor prescribes medicines for hypertension in the form of diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium antagonists, sartans, beta-blockers. For the best effect, drugs are combined.
Thus, hypertension differs from hypertension in that it is not considered an independent disease, but can be accompanied by a persistent and prolonged increase in blood pressure
. If I diagnose arterial hypertension, the first thing they treat is the primary disease. Hypertension is able to change blood pressure with the help of a certain emotional state and physical activity. Details about the treatment and types of hypertension in the video in this article.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.