As the heart muscle contracts, blood is ejected into the aorta, and from there it enters the arteries, small vessels and capillaries. The first indicator of blood pressure is recorded at the moment when the blood enters the aorta. The second indicator is when blood enters the small vessels.
Blood pressure readings are considered ideal when they are 120/80. However, it is customary to include figures up to 139/89 mm Hg as the norm, since pressure is an individual characteristic of any person, and may not vary significantly, deviating from the norm, provided that the patient feels fine.
In situations where the pressure exceeds 140/90, then hypertension is diagnosed, and when the upper indicator is below 100 and the lower is less than 60, then arterial hypotension is diagnosed.
Based on medical information, it can be said that there are many reasons that lead to a persistent increase in pressure. In addition, a number of factors are voiced, as a result of which arterial hypertension can develop.
The following reasons are distinguished:
- Hereditary predisposition. Hereditary hypertension can develop due to disorders of cell permeability, as a result of which the electrolyte balance in the body changes, as well as due to disturbances in the nervous circulation of the blood.
- Loss of tone by the vascular walls. As a rule, in this case, arterial hypertension becomes the result of age-related changes in the human body, or the cause is a disease that disrupted the natural tone of the blood vessels.
- Age-related changes lead to the fact that the functionality of internal organs and systems is weakened, as a result, the full circulation of blood in the human body is disrupted.
Systolic-diastolic arterial hypertension can result from many concomitant diseases – heart disease, diabetes mellitus, pathological changes in the kidneys and liver, endocrine disorders, atherosclerotic changes in blood vessels. The leading factors leading to a persistent increase in blood pressure are frequent stresses and emotional overstrain.
Usually a sharp increase in Blood pressure is not an instantaneous phenomenon, but the result of the prolonged exposure to the negative effects of a number of different factors. The clinical picture of the disease is as follows:
- Chronic fatigue, lethargy, weakness and general malaise.
- Reduced performance, increased irritability and irritability.
- Sleep disturbance may manifest as persistent drowsiness or systematic insomnia.
- Headaches, dizziness.
- Tinnitus, visual impairment.
Over time, there is a rapid heartbeat and pulse, unreasonable anxiety and anxiety. If such negative symptoms are found in yourself, you need to visit a doctor and undergo an examination.
As a rule, at the initial stages, it is possible to eliminate the problem by non-drug methods of therapy.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,