- Cardiovascular system: fever, flushing of the skin, dizziness, tachycardia, “nitrate” headache, palpitations, decreased blood pressure; rarely – cyanosis, orthostatic collapse (especially with an overdose);
- Gastrointestinal tract: abdominal pain, nausea, dry mouth, vomiting;
- Nervous system: rarely (especially in case of overdose) – lethargy, dizziness and a feeling of weakness, psychotic reactions, anxiety, disorientation;
- Allergic reactions: rarely – itching, skin rash;
- Other: blurred vision, hypothermia, methemoglobinemia (for concentrate).
Symptoms of an overdose include: a marked decrease in blood pressure with orthostatic dysregulation, headache, reflex tachycardia, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness, asthenia, a feeling of heat, increased drowsiness; when using high doses (gt; 20 mg/kg) – cyanosis, collapse, dyspnea, methemoglobinemia, tachypnea.
When treating an overdose, it is recommended to lay the patient by raising his legs, and immediately call a doctor.
As a rule, usually the drug is transferred without problems, but a number of bad phenomena are not excluded.
Migraine, problems with the vestibular apparatus, lowering of blood pressure, a weak state, malfunctions of the visual organs are allowed.
From the gastrointestinal tract, vomiting, diarrhea, and a feeling of dryness in the oral cavity are possible.
Key points of the healing process
- Do not allow the solution to enter the body integument. When absorbed, pain in the head is possible;
- Often the occurrence of addiction to the remedy;
- There is a slowdown in reaction. This indicates the need to abandon potentially dangerous work, control complex mechanisms and vehicles;
- During the fight against an attack of severe chest pain, it is forbidden to chew the pill. This will cause excessive penetration of active substances into the circulatory system;
- During therapy, alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Alcohol is not allowed during therapy.
In case of severe blurred vision or dry mouth, nitroglycerin should be discontinued.
When using the drug, a significant decrease in blood pressure and dizziness can be observed in the case of a quick transition from the “sitting” or “lying” to the upright position, performing physical exercises, as well as when drinking alcohol.
Reducing the dose of the drug or taking Validol at the same time can help reduce the severity of headache that occurs during treatment.
Patients with diabetes should remember that dextrose is part of the solution for intravenous administration.
It is required to avoid abrupt withdrawal of the drug due to the threat of an increase in angina attacks.
The spray must not be inhaled!
During the period of therapy, it is recommended to refrain from driving vehicles and controlling other complex mechanisms.
It must be taken into account that when combined with nitroglycerin, slow calcium channel blockers, beta-blockers, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, antihypertensive drugs, vasodilators, procainamide, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, tricyclic antidepressants, phosphodiesterase inhibitors, and the effect of ethanol on the other hand.
The drug reduces the effectiveness of heparin and increases the concentration of dihydroergotamine in the blood (increasing its bioavailability), which can lead to an increase in blood pressure.
Nitroglycerin spray activates the excretion of vanillyl mindic acid and catecholamines in the urine.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of the reach of children; concentrate for the preparation of a solution for infusion – at a temperature of 5 ° C to 25 ° C; sublingual tablets – not higher than 25 ° C; sublingual spray – not higher than 15 ° C.
Concentrate – 3 years;
Compatibility with other medicines
- Salicylates. Promote a multiple increase in nitroglycerin in the blood;
- Barbiturates Accelerates the metabolic processes of nitroglycerin;
- Heparin. Reduces effectiveness;
- The effect of the medication taken is enhanced by the concomitant use of antihypertensive and antiadrenergic medications, as well as sildanephil;
- Reception of acetylcysteine (N), ACE inhibitors, increase antianginal activity;
- Alpha-adrenergic agonists, anticholinergics, histamines, pituitrins, corticosteroids reduces the effect of the pharmaceutical product in question.
How much is Nitroglycerin – the price in a pharmacy
It is an affordable medical tool for almost everyone. The price ranges from 18 to 519 rubles (depending on the format of the issue). Sale – according to the prescription of doctors from the relevant institution. Information about the cost is taken from one of the most famous Russian online pharmacies.
Decent generic solution. Overcomes all kinds of angina pectoris, the consequences of acute myocardial infarction, hypertensive crisis.
It is administered intravenously using an infusion syringe pump. The doctor selects the dose by an individual approach. On average, it is from 0,75 to 10 mg. Depends on the severity of the course of the disease.
Involved to stop and prevent the development of symptoms of angina pectoris. It helps with acute left ventricular failure, but only when using additional pharmaceuticals.
The medicine is sprayed with a spray under the tongue. Enough 1-2 doses – 400 or 800 mcg, respectively. It is necessary to carry out therapy in a sitting position, holding your breath. After applying the drug, the patient closes the oral cavity for several seconds. In some situations, re-activation is permitted. The insufficient favorable effect allows the repeated use of a similar dose after 10 minutes.
It shows itself well in the fight against heart pain, does not allow them to develop, it is indicated for acute heart attack.
It is applied under the tongue. To combat the main indications, one or two doses are enough. The maximum is four (1,6 mg). Up to 6,4 mg per day.
It is realized in the form of tablets and solution. The latter is intended for intravenous administration. Qualitatively resists angina attacks, and is also prescribed in a post-infarction state.
The minimum dose is 10 mg, divided into 4–5 doses in 24 hours. To increase the effect per day, it is permissible to use 60-120 mg. Of all the sublingual analogues listed, it is distinguished by the fact that it is possible to chew the tablet, which will bring the therapeutic effect even faster. His period will be determined by a qualified doctor. After achieving a successful clinical picture and proper dynamics, discontinue therapy should be phased.
Prevents and relieves angina pain. Competent in the recovery of the patient after suffering a myocardial infarction of any form. Produced in the form of tablets and solution. The last medicinal form is resorted to in acute manifestations of the listed ailments – it is administered intravenously.
The total period of opposition to these ailments depends on the immediate dynamics of the therapeutic period. The right to establish a clear scheme and rules is established by the doctor.
It provides qualified care for chest pain and during post-infarction rehabilitation. Well dilates blood vessels, unloads the heart, which allows you to adequately saturate its system with oxygen.
Therapeutic rules are set by doctors.
The simplest substitute in the form of pills. The main indication is angina pectoris.
0,15-0,5 mg tablets are placed under the tongue. Let’s repeat after 5 minutes.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.