Studying the effect of cyclic load on the work of the heart, it was concluded that regular exercise leads to an improvement in its activity. For example, while running, the heart muscles contract 2-3 times more often, which leads to its training. Since the main organ of the vascular system consists of striated muscles, regular jogging leads to its hypertrophy – an increase in heart volume.
It is worth noting that there are two types of hypertrophy:
- L-hypertrophy – an increase in the volume of cavities and an improvement in organ function.
- D-hypertrophy – thickening of the walls and destruction of the organ.
The appearance of hypertrophy becomes the cause of the appearance of positive factors:
- The circulatory system improves
- Cell oxygen saturation increases
- Increases the body’s immune response
- Metabolism improves
- Sports bradycardia appears
Bradycardia is called the rhythm of the heart. Normally, the frequency of contractions is 60-80 beats. In the presence of bradycardia, the pulse may be below 50 beats. Typically, a charged pulse is recognized as a disease, since the cause of the occurrence is most often the lack of stimulation of the heart muscle by electric pulses.
The result of hypertrophy due to regular runs is an increase in the heart pause, during which an important organ of the vascular system rests. The appearance of hypertrophy and sports bradycardia allows you to give a name – a strong heart.
Contraindications for running
You can get the maximum effect from jogging provided that there are no recommendations for contraindications that can limit or completely prohibit the performance of loads.
If there are restrictive recommendations in some cases, you can continue to run, but with restrictions on the pace and duration of classes. If running is strictly contraindicated, then it is better to abstain until recovery.
The main reason for the appointment of contraindications is diseases of the cardiovascular system (arrhythmia, atherosclerosis, heart disease, hypotension and hypertension). The second reason is a violation of the musculoskeletal system. Jogging is not recommended in the presence of asthma, especially in cool weather. It is also recommended to limit physical activity during colds.
How to train your heart
Enlarging your heart is harder than it sounds. The training of internal organs is a long process and each run must meet the necessary criteria for the result to be achieved, rather than standing still.
- The heart rate should be between 120-140 beats per minute. This indicator provides active work of the heart, but eliminates the heavy load. To choose the optimal heart rate for yourself, use the formula: (220 – age) * 65%
With it, you can get a heart rate for a wellness run that suits your age.
- The duration of the run is at least 30 minutes. Active training of the heart occurs after the transition of the anaerobic threshold. If the duration of the training is less than half an hour, then the effect of heart development will be minimal. If you can’t spend more than 30 minutes jogging, then increase your pace. But remember that overload is not always beneficial. The optimal duration is from 30 to 60 minutes of running at an average pace.
- The regularity of training is no less important than the run itself. It is recommended to practice 3 days a week with a break of one to two days. However, it is worth cons >”Alt =” ”>
During targeted heart training, I recommend keeping a diary of self-control, which indicates the number of beats per minute during the day: morning, afternoon and evening. With sudden changes in heart rate compared to previous days, it is recommended to undergo an ECG.
Go jogging and watch your heart. Remember that the load should be adequate, which means that it matches your capabilities and your goal.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.