When it comes to homeopathy, almost no one can really explain what it is and what its mechanism of action is. For many decades, homeopaths have been considered charlatans, since it is very human to distrust what you do not understand or what you cannot touch.
Meanwhile, in European countries, homeopathic therapy is very popular. Homeopathy is widely used for cystitis, in the treatment of cardiovascular, ENT and skin diseases, colds, pathologies of internal organs, etc.
About homeopathy: the scientific basis
Homeopathy in Russia appeared due to scientific European trends, where this area of medicine had many supporters. The founder and adherent of the practice of homeopathy is considered by right the family physician of the imperial family – Bijel. Before the revolution, students of medical universities, along with the compulsory disciplines, were taught the basics of alternative medicine – homeopathy.
The practice was short-lived, the method did not take root. After World War II, it was practiced a little, but was soon banned (1968). Officially, homeopathic teaching, as a medical specialization, was approved in our country only in 1991. The interest of doctors and patients in the use of safe methods of treatment gave a second chance to the birth of homeopathic therapy.
Because, despite modern treatment methods, many drugs do not differ in absolute safety and availability. Therefore, a large number of patients, especially women, prefer homeopathy for cystitis treatment, which is not complicated by side effects and affects the body as a whole.
Homeopaths argue that, unlike the classical therapy of the disease, which is carried out within the framework of the main specialization of the doctor, without taking into account the integrity of the body and all interconnecting links in the body, homeopathic methods are not aimed at stopping a specific disease. Its goal is to eliminate internal disorders and identify imbalances in the body’s self-regulation system.
The main principle of this direction:
- Search and elimination of pathological causes.
- Relief of signs of the disease.
- General strengthening of the body’s forces.
In the process of diluting the active substance (degree 30C), which means – 1 drop per 100 drops of water, followed by another 30-fold dilution and vigorous shaking, the molecules of plain water acquire a “life-giving” property, retaining information about the drug being diluted in memory.
Something like this, it sounds in simple language. The initial ingredients are selected according to the principle, as they said in the old days – they knock out a wedge with a wedge (like like like).
For example, if a patient begins to sweat while taking a certain substance, this means that such a substance is suitable for combating hyperhidrosis. Therefore, homeopathy for cystitis in women works the same principle.
If a certain drug diluted to a homeopathic dose has a therapeutic effect in inflammatory processes in the MP, then its usual dose (not diluted) can provoke this particular disease in a healthy person.
According to the men of homeopathy, a medicinal pathology provoked by a homeopathic remedy is a “similar pathology” that prompts the body to an active response and leads to a real cure of this disease (the principle of similarity).
It is believed that the patient’s body, no matter what kind of disease, must respond to information by activating its internal reserves and fighting infection by stimulating immune phagocytosis.
While the methods of classical therapy are based on the constant intake of drugs to maintain the strength of the patient, homeopathic therapy encourages the inner strength of a person to fight on their own, without the use of various chemicals that entail side effects and possible complications.
The effect of homeopathic therapy
Since all processes in our body are interconnected, cystitis negatively affects not only the genitourinary system. He is able to provoke a chain reaction of infectious and inflammatory processes in many organs and systems of the body. Prescribing traditional antibiotic therapy drugs, as a rule, suppresses the activity of immune phagocytosis, which, after the end of antibiotic therapy, often requires rehabilitation.
Treatment with homeopathic medicines, even with their long-term systemic use, does not easily stop the infectious and inflammatory process, but normalizes and restores the microflora of the body.
The main effectiveness of homeopathy is due to:
- high activity of stopping infectious agents,
- good individual tolerance and mild effects on the body,
- lack of – allergic reactions, addiction and drug withdrawal syndrome,
- the ability to apply to any age group of patients,
- suppression of viral infections,
- the possibility of using in combination with traditional therapy,
- lack of the ability to accumulate in the body (due to very small doses in the preparation of the main substance),
In the treatment of chronic cystitis, a homeopathic remedy can be prescribed as part of a complex treatment, or as monotherapy (if there are contraindications to antibiotics).
The therapeutic effect is due to:
- The complexity of clinical manifestations.
- The duration of the inflammatory process.
- The reactivity of the body.
- Accuracy and literacy of individual appointments.
The principle of action of homeopathic remedies
The effect of homeopathic remedies on a person is due to the variation of the time interval – from half an hour to 2 days. At the same time, an important factor is the number of chemical preparations taken by patients by the time of the decision to switch to homeopathy techniques. The result directly depends on their number taken over a lifetime.
An important factor that determines the effectiveness of the treatment process is an indicator of the general state of health of the patients and the presence of serious infectious processes in the anamnesis. There is no need for lifelong use of such funds. As soon as the state of health is normalized, their intake is stopped.
The therapeutic effect of homeopathic medicines is based on informational and energetic properties. Therefore, their particular effectiveness is noted in the treatment of chronic pathologies and functional disorders. For example, the chronology of the cure of chronic cystitis manifests itself in the reverse process – with a return to a short exacerbation of the disease, until it is completely cured.
Duration of treatment
Homeopathic remedies for cystitis are selected strictly individually. Treatment of acute processes does not cause difficulties. Relief occurs within 4 hours after taking the drug, and a significant improvement in the condition – within 2 days. Uncomplicated chronic cystitis is successfully treated for 1, 4 months, and the treatment of complicated and long-term chronic processes can take 6 months or more.
In especially difficult cases, when treatment is carried out against the background of performed surgical interventions of a urological nature, it is extremely rare to achieve a complete cure. It is possible only to reduce the temporary periods of exacerbation and the nature of symptomatic manifestations. At the same time, the intake of drugs of classical therapy is much reduced, or canceled completely.
On average, a rough calculation of the duration of treatment of chronic inflammatory reactions in the structure of the MP with homeopathic preparations is one month of therapy per year of the chronic process.
Choice of remedies
Homeopathy for cystitis is based on certain principles with which their effectiveness and impact are directly related.
A competent specialist will never prescribe more than one drug for treatment. Because several such drugs do not allow the doctor to predict how they will affect a patient with complex disorders. To a greater extent, this is due to their compositions, which can be completely opposite in nature.
The ability to control the treatment process is lost. The doctor will not be able to identify the cause of the deterioration, the manifestation of additional symptoms, or reliably state the improvement.
Application of the “low dose” rule – the patient is prescribed drugs in the most minimal dose. Ignoring this rule can lead to a deterioration in general condition and a slowdown in recovery.
- what preceded and provoked the development of cystitis,
- features of the inflammatory process, the nature and frequency of manifestation of symptoms,
- localization, nature and time periods of pain manifestation,
- a possible reason for the intensification of the pain symptom,
- the presence of concomitant disorders (anxiety, drowsiness, depression, etc.) and diseases.
The selection of the drug necessary in this case is carried out only after analyzing the data obtained and the results of diagnostics. The doctor determines the dosage of the drug and the duration of the course of treatment. Gives the necessary recommendations for admission.
Recommendations for the correct intake of homeopathic remedies consist of observing the necessary rules:
- compliance with the optimal time interval for taking – morning and evening (half an hour before meals, or an hour later, after meals),
- refraining from drinking water before and after taking the drug (within 15 minutes),
- if the drug is prescribed in conjunction with drugs of classical treatment, the interval between doses should not be less than 5 minutes,
- medicine in solid form is placed under the tongue and dissolves, drops and suspensions are dissolved in 20 ml of water before taking. Before swallowing, they must be kept in the mouth for a few seconds,
- The drug is not compatible – with green tea, with mint drinks, irritating mucous spices and dishes with vinegar, together with alcohol and coffee,
- the diet should be limited to preservative products,
- in the diet, the presence of lean lamb, veal, fresh fruits and vegetables is desirable.
Homeopathic remedies are selected by a doctor according to the manifestation of clinical signs of cystitis, taking into account the characteristics of the organism of a particular patient. Despite the huge selection of homeopathic remedies on the pharmacological market, independent selection is extremely undesirable, as it can lead to the opposite effect – exacerbation of the disease and worsening of the general condition.
- Powdered Spanish Cantharis fly. The relaxing property of the drug has found its use for signs of cramps and burning during urination.
- Extract from honey bee or its venom “Apis mellifica”. Effectiveness manifests itself with signs of urinary incontinence and nocturnal enuresis, with urination, accompanied by pain.
- Extract or powder of nightshade leaves, collected before “Dulcamara-plus” bloom. It is prescribed for signs of irritation of mucous tissues, frequent urge to urinate and the presence of impurities in the composition of urine.
- Salts of dried bark and stems of Berberis vulgaris barberry. It is used for signs of wandering pain passing to the ureter. Promotes the free exit of the formed calculus.
- The root of the tropical vine “Pareira brava”. It has diuretic and analgesic properties. It is prescribed to relieve severe pain symptoms and restore urinary disorders with cystitis.
- Naturally dried cuttlefish ink liquid “Sepia”. It is prescribed for problems with urination caused by functional disorders of the sphincter. Eliminates venous congestion, inflammatory and purulent processes in the mucous membrane of the MP.
- Mulched seed powder “Nux vomica” – vomit chilybuha. It is prescribed to relieve acute processes of antispasmodic pain in the MP and pain during urination.
It should be remembered about the principle of homeopathy – incorrect use and dosage can have the opposite effect. Self-selection of treatment is unacceptable.
Contraindications to homeopathy are:
- the presence of tumor malignant neoplasms in patients,
- tuberculous damage to the body,
- diseases requiring surgical treatment,
- the presence of acute infectious processes.
Despite the wide popularity of homeopathy abroad, our doctors are skeptical about this area of medicine – it is impossible to understand how a disease can be cured with practically one water, even if it has memory. No one can say for sure, because contrary to the claims of multiple trials, there is not a single evidence base from a medical point of view.
Each patient has the right to decide for himself how to be treated, but he should undergo treatment only under the supervision of a specialist.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.