Elevated pressure are indicators that differ from the norm, and it, in turn, is 120 by 80 mm RT. Art. Even if there is an increase in systolic or diastolic indicator, then it is necessary to stop this and reduce the indicators. Otherwise, hypertension, complications may develop. In advanced cases, there will be deaths. What to do with high blood pressure can tell the specialist exactly after the diagnosis, but more often medicines and alternative recipes are used.
The increase in pressure appears as a result of various reasons, and they all differ from each other. If the indicators increase for a short time, this rarely happens, then the reason is stress, stress, strong coffee or tea, as well as taking alcohol or certain drugs. Within 1-2 hours, the indicators should normalize themselves, there is no reason for panic.
If the arterial indicator is constantly overestimated, then the reasons may be hidden in the following:
- Hereditary predisposition.
- Constant stresses that irritate the nervous system and are supplemented by chronic fatigue.
- Improper nutrition, in which there are a lot of harmful foods.
- Excessive salt intake.
- Bad habits.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Diseases of the kidneys, adrenal glands, thyroid gland.
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- The use of hormonal drugs.
It is worth noting that with age, indicators also increase. This is due to the aging of internal organs, blood vessels lose their elasticity and the problem is typical for people over 40 years old. Particularly high probability of hypertension in a person who uses cigarettes, alcohol, and leads a wrong lifestyle.
A sharp jump can be recognized by the characteristic signs of manifestation:
- Headache. If the pressure is very high, then the head will hurt from the temporal or occipital part, and the character is pulsating.
- Chest pain from the heart.
- Vision is impaired, clarity disappears, darkening is possible.
- Heart palpitations.
- Feeling of heat, redness of the skin of the face, legs freeze.
- Nausea, sometimes vomiting.
- Noise in ears.
- Feeling of panic and anxiety, for no apparent reason.
- Great tiredness, weakness in the body.
- Increased sweating.
If the described symptoms appear, you must immediately take measurements. With a high rate, immediate measures should be taken to stop the attack.
- What to do
- Emergency Assistance
- Home remedies
- Cyclomethiaz >Such a medicine can improve fluid excretion, relieves swelling and reduces blood volume in the body. The drug is included in the group of diuretics, after taking the vessels expand, and the pressure normalizes. The effect after taking the pill appears after 1-2 hours and lasts for 6-12 hours.
- Folk remedies
- Increased systolic pressure
- Increased diastolic pressure
- High systolic and low diastolic pressure
- Pressure and pulse
What to do
If the pressure is high, it must be reduced to avoid a hypertensive crisis. This condition is very acute and severe, can be accompanied by high rates, about 200 per 110 mm Hg. Art. and more. It is important to call the ambulance team in a timely manner. While the doctors are traveling, it’s better for the patient to lie down and put his head on a hill. Open the windows in the room for the flow of oxygen and cold air.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
With a hypertensive crisis, a person has irreversible changes in the heart, blood vessels and in the brain. During the attack there is a very severe pain in the head, heart. Hypertensive crisis – a condition when the upper indicator on the tonometer reaches 170 units or more. With the first symptoms, an attack should be:
- Sit or lie down, and keep your head at heart level.
- Take measurements and constantly monitor the indicators, the interval between measurements is 15 minutes.
- Drink the medicine that the doctor prescribed earlier to lower the indicators.
- If the attack appeared the first time, then Captopril, Corinfar is allowed.
- The maximum effectiveness and speed of action of the tablets will be, if they are not swallowed, but dissolve under the tongue. Improvement should begin in 10-15 minutes.
- With constant pressure or a slight decrease, you can take another pill, but only after an hour. It is imperative to maintain a time period so that the decline does not start very fast, otherwise, the indicator will decrease below the permissible norm, which negatively affects the heart.
It is worth remembering that the older the person, the slower it is necessary to relieve pressure. It is forbidden to sharply reduce performance. In case of chest pain, Nitroglycerin should be placed under the tongue. With great fear and anxiety, the use of sedative drugs is allowed, but do not use antispasmodic tablets in the form of No-shpa, Drotaverin for crises, they are useless for hypertension.
The home treatment for hypertension is suitable for many who do not want to use pills or are simply not at hand. To normalize the condition, you can use:
- Foot bath. It is necessary to fill the basin with hot water so that you can fit your legs. Use the method for about 10 minutes, due to which the outflow of blood occurs and the pressure decreases.
- Mustard plasters. They must be glued to the calves and the back of the head and stay with them until a quarter of an hour. The action is like a foot bath.
- Acetic compresses. This remedy quickly normalizes pressure. It is necessary to dilute in equal parts table vinegar and water, moisten a towel and put on the feet for a quarter of an hour. Apple cider vinegar is also used, but it must be used in pure form.
- Breathing exercises. You can stop an attack if you take 3 inhalations and exhalations slowly. After this, repeat the procedure, but inhale with your nose and exhale with your mouth. Next, you need to exhale through closed lips. The last exercise will be slow breathing through the nose and exhalations through the mouth, but the head should be thrown back while inhaling, and lower forward as you exhale.
It is important to monitor a gradual decrease in pressure, you can not sharply knock down indicators.
If the pressure is steadily increasing, the indicators are 160 to 90 mm RT. Art., then specialists after diagnosing the body prescribe therapy with tablets. Treatment can be carried out with different drugs, and their choice depends on the age, condition, causes and stage of hypertension.
Cyclomethiaz >Such a medicine can improve fluid excretion, relieves swelling and reduces blood volume in the body. The drug is included in the group of diuretics, after taking the vessels expand, and the pressure normalizes. The effect after taking the pill appears after 1-2 hours and lasts for 6-12 hours.
For a single use of tablets, it is necessary to apply a dosage of 25-50 mg of active ingredients. If cyclomethiazide therapy is long, then doctors reduce the dose to 12,5-25 mg.
It is forbidden to use the drug for people with kidney or liver failure, pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as for Addison’s disease. After taking, side effects may appear in the form of indigestion, allergies, muscle weakness and dizziness.
The medicine is part of the beta-blocker group. The drug is perfect for reducing blood pressure in people who have recently experienced a heart attack, there is heart failure or angina pectoris. For treatment, 25-50 mg should be taken, and kidney pathologies, asthma, and pregnancy are distinguished among contraindications. After taking, there may be a sharp decrease in pressure, below the permissible norms, and the pulse is also greatly reduced.
The drug is often used for complex treatment and is prescribed for severe hypertension, when other medicines can not reduce high blood pressure. You need to take the medicine once a day at a dose of 2,5 mg, a course of a week. The exact course of treatment for stable normalization of pressure can be indicated by the attending physician. It is forbidden to use tablets for diseases of the kidneys and liver, as well as people with lactose intolerance.
There are many other medicines that can help with hypertension. It is forbidden to choose drugs on your own, so as not to aggravate the course of hypertension. The choice of drug and treatment regimen, the dose is prescribed only by a specialist.
Folk remedies with high blood pressure are safer for the body, but they should be used only after consulting a doctor. There are many recipes for the treatment of hypertension, but below are the simplest and most effective remedies:
- You need to grate a medium-sized lemon with a peel and add 5 cloves of garlic. In the resulting slurry, add 120 grams of honey and leave in the refrigerator for a week for insisting. After that, take 1 tsp. 3 times a day for a month to obtain a lasting result.
- On 17 sheets of the plant add 500 ml of quality vodka and leave to brew for 2 weeks. Take tincture of pressure every morning before breakfast for 1 tbsp. for 1-2 months.
- Squeeze the juice from the beets and mix it with a similar amount of honey. Take the mixture 4 times a day for 1 tbsp. 3 weeks course.
Different products can normalize pressure.
The most effective for hypertension:
- Black mountain ash.
- Ginger Root
- Greens, especially spinach.
You can also use juice from carrots, cucumbers or just drink green tea for treatment.
Increased systolic pressure
Upper pressure often rises due to disturbances in the vessels. This is due to a decrease in the elasticity of the entire system, the appearance of plaques in them. Due to such factors, blood flow is complicated, and pressure will increase. The likelihood of developing ischemia with high upper pressure increases, there can also be a stroke, heart attack, angina pectoris. In humans, memory gradually worsens, and with an increase in only the systolic rate, pain in the heart and head appears and severe fatigue begins.
Often, an increase in upper pressure appears in adolescence, when there is a change in the hormonal background, but everything should normalize after the end of its restructuring.
To reduce the upper pressure, Metoprolol, Captopril tablets can be used. Dosage and treatment time are set individually, and an aid will be proper nutrition and therapeutic exercises.
Increased diastolic pressure
If there is an increase in lower pressure, then it is necessary to quickly stop it, otherwise there may be malfunctions in the kidneys and their insufficiency develops. The main provocateur is considered obesity and smoking.
An increased lower indicator indicates a malfunction in the body.
The problem is in some organs:
- Adrenal glands.
- Endocrine system.
- A heart.
A comprehensive method is selected for treatment, which not only reduces and normalizes blood pressure, but also treats the affected organs. For first aid, with an increase in the diastolic index, you can use cold on the neck, and Triampur, Indapamide is suitable for tablets. If you use folk remedies, it is best to drink 100 ml of beetroot juice half an hour before a meal or infusions of valerian and motherwort.
High systolic and low diastolic pressure
If the upper pressure rises, and the lower decreases, then the cause is atherosclerosis of the aorta. It loses elasticity, and the problem is often diagnosed in people with impaired endocrine system function. The main symptom of pathology is rapid fatigue, loss of consciousness, tachycardia, shortness of breath.
To normalize the pressure, it is necessary to treat atherosclerotic disease. To do this, you need to adjust the diet, eliminate excessive salt intake, start playing sports, and also eliminate stressful situations. In some cases, medicines are used, but they often resort to folk recipes.
An effective folk remedy is the combination of 4 parts of hawthorn and wild rose, 2 parts of dill and 3 parts of mountain ash. 3 tbsp a liter of water is added to the mixture and the drink is infused in a thermos for 2-3 hours. Divide the entire volume into 4 doses and drink it throughout the day.
Pressure and pulse
Sometimes, at high pressure, a person has a low pulse, which is less than 60 beats. The condition indicates serious disorders in the body. Similar symptoms may indicate heart failure, hormones, as well as vegetative-vascular dystonia. The main danger is a lack of oxygen for internal organs, especially the brain.
You can recognize a low pulse at high pressure by nausea and dizziness, which changes to fainting. For treatment, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers in the form of Bisoprolol are used.
More often with high pressure there is a frequent pulse. This problem is typical for diseases of the heart, blood vessels, respiratory organs and thyroid gland. In addition, failures are due to heavy loads and unbalanced nutrition, frequent drinking and stress.
The main condition before treatment is to find the exact cause of the increase in pressure and pulse. Based on the diagnostic results, the doctor selects a treatment regimen. More often, treatment is carried out by the method of adjusting nutrition, as well as taking sedative medications. Captopril and Moxonidine are used to reduce pressure.
For the treatment of high blood pressure, it is best to use long-acting drugs that prevent sudden surges.