Cystitis is a common disease characterized by inflammation in the bladder. The disease manifests itself in both men and women. In this case, anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics are usually prescribed. Terzhinan is an effective drug with similar properties. It helps in cases where cystitis is provoked by microorganisms that are sensitive to the elements that make up such a medicine.
Does Terzhinan help with cystitis
During the treatment of cystitis, an important role is played by drugs with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties that have a local effect. One of the most effective medicines for women is Terzhinan. This medication is in the form of intravaginal tablets (suppositories).
Terzhinan is a complex preparation with antibacterial, antimycotic and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why it is recommended to use it for cystitis caused by various pathogens, including mixed infections (for example, when the underlying disease is also accompanied by candidiasis).
Intravaginal tablets have an elongated flat shape, cream color and T markings on both sides. Sold in packs of 6 and 10.
The main active ingredients are:
- Ternidazole. This substance is derived from imidazole. Ternidazole prevents the production of lipids, from which the cell membrane of the fungus is formed. As a result, the individual dies. The substance destroys not only fungi, but also Trichomonas, gardnerella.
- Nystatin. This substance belongs to the polyene group. Nystatin fights candida fungi.
- Neomycin sulfate. It is also an antibiotic. It destroys staphylococci, Proteus, Shigella, E. coli.
- Prednisolone. It is a glucocorticosteroid. Has anti-inflammatory effect. Helps in the treatment of cystitis, vulvovaginitis, colpitis. Regardless of what triggered the disease, prednisone suppresses the foci of inflammatory processes.
In addition, there are also auxiliary components: water, lactose monohydrate, starch, etc. The drug also contains clove and geranium oil. The substance helps to evenly distribute the active ingredients throughout the tablet, improves their penetration into the mucous layers of the vagina.
Indications and contraindications
Terzhinan is prescribed in the following cases:
- Cystitis of various etiology.
- Vaginitis (bacterial, Trichomonas, fungal, non-specific nature, and also caused by mixed infections)
- Colpitis, provoked by chlamydia.
Terzhinan is also prescribed as a prophylaxis for various complications before planned gynecological operations. This applies to the treatment of cervical erosion, the installation of an intrauterine device, hysterography, hysterosalpingography, childbirth and abortion, and others.
Terginan can be taken if there are no contraindications. These include the individual poor tolerance of the drug components. Otherwise, an allergic reaction will occur. If cystitis appears during pregnancy, then taking the medicine is allowed from the second trimester. In the first three months, the doctor may allow the use of Terzhinan only if there is a threat to the fetus. When breastfeeding a child, the drug is allowed.
It is not yet recommended to use the drug for adolescents under 16 years of age. If during the course menstruation began, then you do not need to interrupt the reception.
As a rule, the body responds well to Terzhinan, and side effects are very rare. In some cases, allergies may occur in the form of redness, discomfort, itching, burning. In this case, you need to stop taking the drug.
Instructions for use
Suppositories Terzhinan is required to be inserted deep into the vagina. The dosage is 1 tablet per day. The procedure is recommended before going to bed. If you have to do this during the day, then the woman should lie down after that for at least 15 minutes. The therapy takes 10 days.
If the cystitis is caused by the candida fungus, then the treatment lasts 20 days. It is best to keep the tablet in water for half a minute before insertion to moisten and facilitate insertion. In addition, the top layer will dissolve so that the drug will work immediately.
Before the introduction, it is supposed to wash the perineal area with warm water and soap (it is better not to use gels). Then you need to wash your hands with soap or treat them with an antiseptic.
The medicine is to be administered in one of the following positions:
- Squat. Spread the knees wide apart.
- To stand. Raise one leg and rest it against a chair.
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees and pull them to your stomach.
Your fingers are supposed to gently push the pill into the vaginal opening. Then lie on your back and wait at least 15 minutes. After that you can get dressed, wash your hands with soap and water and go about your business.
- Inga: “I was suffering from cystitis. Passed Terzhinan’s course – 10 days. There were no side effects. After the treatment, I took the tests again – everything was normal. I recommend this medicine to everyone. But it is better to consult a urologist first. “
- Olesya: “The desire to be treated with candles has completely disappeared after Terzhinan. This is some kind of horror. I started burning and itching. I used to use other candles (for example, Metrogyl), and there were no problems at all. And here I always endure discomfort. “
- Anna: “I had both cystitis and vaginosis at the same time. The doctor prescribed Terzhinan. Completed the course – and no problems. I felt an improvement after the first application. I recommend this medicine to everyone. “
Terzhinan is an effective remedy for cystitis. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. But such intravaginal tablets can be used only after the permission of the doctor. Be sure to follow the instructions clearly.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.