The older the person, the more likely the appearance of hypertension as a result of the natural aging of the body, loss of vascular elasticity. In some cases, the tonometer can show very high values and people simply do not understand what to do. A pressure of 190 to 90 indicates a hypertensive crisis, it is important to know what to do in situations such as normalizing your condition. To answer the question you will need to find out the causes of hypertension and the main symptoms of the disease.
What is the indicator of 190 to 90
With a quick, sudden increase in pressure to indicators of 190 by 90, we can confidently say that there is a hypertensive crisis. There is a problem with hypertension, in other words, patients are familiar with high blood pressure and understand that it can increase dramatically at any time, especially if you do not take medication and do not follow certain rules.
In rare cases, a pressure of 190 to 90 occurs in young patients, the state of health deteriorates sharply, and unpleasant symptoms appear. Crises begin as a result of failures in the regulation of pressure, as well as blood circulation. Without treatment, hypertensive crises cause dangerous complications, which include:
- A heart attack.
- Heart failure.
- Aortic dissection.
- Kidney failure.
- Violation and loss of vision.
All described conditions are accompanied by intense symptoms, adversely affect the work of the affected organs and the whole organism. In order to prevent the development of such complications, it will be necessary to provide quick help with a crisis, to stop the attack, reducing the pressure with medical methods.
Causes of pressure 190 per 90
A sharp increase in blood pressure indicators for hypertension appears in a matter of minutes and there are a large number of reasons for this. People with already diagnosed hypertension can become a victim of a crisis for the following reasons:
- Refusal to use drugs to normalize pressure or reduce dosage indicated by a doctor.
- Wrong diet, especially which contains a lot of salt.
- Increased fluid intake, which cannot normally be excreted from the body.
- Frequent alcohol consumption.
- Constant stressful situations, emotional stress.
- Weather dependence, the condition may worsen as a result of pressure drops in the atmosphere.
- Hormonal disruptions, which are more characteristic for women, especially with menopause, menstruation.
- Failure Syndrome.
Also, pressure 190 to 90 may appear in young people who are not sick with hypertension. The reasons for this are somewhat different, among them there are:
- Frequent and intense physical exertion. This is the reason people are exposed to who are professionally involved in sports and training make up most of the day. Sometimes a problem arises in those who use supplements and stimulants to increase muscle.
- Stress for a long time. The reason is typical for those who have nervous work, where serious decisions need to be made.
- Frequent drinking or long drinking bouts.
Significantly increases the risk of hypertensive crisis in overweight people. Such patients need to get rid of the mass, because pressure arises as a result of increased loads on the heart, blood vessels. In addition to the reasons described, there are a number of other factors that together negatively affect health.
When pressure increases to values of 190 to 90, the general condition of patients worsens. Common symptoms include the following:
- A severe headache, of a pulsating nature, manifests itself mainly in the forehead, occipital and temporal part.
- Nausea, and with a strong increase in pressure, vomiting appears, after which a short-term improvement is possible.
- Weakness in the body or increased arousal.
- Fatigue, drowsiness.
- Dizziness, in some cases reaching to a faint.
- Bifurcation in the eyes, the appearance of dark spots, flickers.
- Great thirst that cannot be satisfied, dry mouth.
Not always with a pressure of 190 to 90, the described symptoms appear. Sometimes it is possible to determine the increase in pressure only after measuring with a tonometer. Even without symptoms, the increase in pressure negatively reflects on health, since there is no way to quickly identify the problem, as a result, the attack does not immediately stop.
Hypertensive crises can occur in three forms, and for each of them the symptoms are different. With a cardinal form, it begins:
- Pain in the heart and chest.
- Fast and frequent pulse.
- Failures of heart work.
- Dyspnea at rest, of various shapes.
With the neurogenic form of crisis, the symptoms are as follows:
- The neck and face blush.
- A strong, unquenchable thirst appears.
- The mucous membrane of the mouth is completely dry.
- Frequent urination.
- Increased sweat.
- Vision worsens, flickering appears in eyes, sharpness disappears.
- There is a feeling of fear, panic.
For a cerebral ischemic form, the symptoms will be as follows:
- The pressure will be 190/90 mm Hg. Art. and systolic rate gradually increases to 210.
- Blood circulation goes astray.
- Sight is temporarily lost.
- The tongue goes numb, which provokes disruptions in speech.
- The limbs and parts of the face are numb.
Often the symptoms of a hypertensive crisis are similar to the development of a stroke, heart attack. To establish an accurate diagnosis, you will need to undergo a full diagnosis in a medical institution. It is forbidden to independently pick up medicines and be treated with them, in order to normalize the pressure. The only possible method to help with a pressure of 190 to 90 is to call an ambulance.
Doctors on arrival can give the necessary drugs, as well as save the patient from complications and other pathologies. More often, with a hypertensive crisis, patients are hospitalized, the treatment regimen is determined, the necessary therapy is carried out, and then they are sent home, and the course of the necessary pill administration is prescribed.
What to do at a pressure of 190 to 90
If systolic pressure rises to 190 or more, then you can not hesitate. It is necessary to immediately call an ambulance, and before the visit of doctors to provide pre-treatment therapy. If the patient is at home himself, then you need to help yourself. This will require:
- Lie on the bed, and put several pillows under your head so that it is on a hill. You can sit comfortably, sit back, and lower your arms.
- Drink ¼ Captopril tablets and ¼ put under the tongue for resorption.
- Take 30-40 drops of Corvalol, diluting it in water.
- Put mustard on the back of the head for 3-5 minutes.
- Gather hot water in a basin and lower your legs into it for 5 minutes.
After the arrival of the doctors, I must say that it was customary to use the drugs and describe my condition.
If the tonometer indicates a pressure of 190/90 mm Hg. Art. and more, then you can use the following measures yourself:
- Put enalopril under the tongue, which will begin to be effective after 15-20 minutes. Some doctors recommend using clonidine for a crisis, but the medication can be bought only by prescription, and if hypertension is not diagnosed, then it is forbidden to use the medicine.
- Captopril and its analogues allow lowering the pressure, but they have a slow effect.
- If there is no antihypertensive medication in the home medicine cabinet, then diuretic tablets should be used, among which Furosemide, Trifas are isolated.
- In case of pain in the chest, in the heart, nitroglycerin is used. It is placed under the tongue and begins to work in just 5 minutes. If after a quarter of an hour the symptom does not disappear, then the method can be repeated, but it must be taken into account that the pressure decreases from the pill.
- In case of increased pressure and crisis due to stresses, it is necessary to take a sedative, Valocordin is used for this.
- If there were no drugs at home, there are headaches, then they take antispasmodics. They will relieve vascular spasms, the vessels themselves will expand, and the pressure of the dumb will drop.
Hypertensive patients need to know that the pressure of 190/90 and other high rates cannot be sharply reduced. You need to take only one antihypertensive drug, and after half an hour take measurements again. If the values are slowly decreasing, it remains only to wait for the visit of ambulance doctors.
If the doctors have not arrived in half an hour, the condition does not stop after the tablets, then a second dose is allowed, but another drug of identical action. If you have the experience and the means, you can make an intramuscular injection of 25% magnesium sulfate, a volume of 5 ml.
There are quite a lot of traditional medicine that can normalize the pressure. But it is important to know that they have a mild, gentle effect and often give results only with prolonged use. In this regard, stopping the hypertensive crisis with folk recipes will not work, although you can use them as an adjuvant if you do not have pills at hand.
Traditional medicine with the appearance of a hypertensive crisis recommends using:
- Foot bath with warm water. It should be about 40 degrees, it is recommended to lower not only the legs, but also the arms.
- Mustard To do this, wrap dry mustard in a towel, moisten a little and put on calves, neck, nape. When using baths, the powder is added to water, in an amount of 1-2 tbsp. l
- Healing herbs. It is necessary to apply those that have a sedative effect. To do this, use motherwort, valerian root.
- Chokeberry. Useful tea, compote or jam. The berry can quickly stabilize pressure.
- Green tea. If nothing was at hand, then you need to brew green tea and put lemon in it. A seagull of the drink will slightly improve the condition.
Folk remedies will not help as medications, but they will slightly ease the condition before the arrival of an ambulance.
With hypertension, pressure surges up to 190/90 mm RT. Art. You can use some simple rules to prevent crises:
- Normalize nutrition. To do this, include healthy foods in your daily diet. These include dairy products, yogurts, baked potatoes, spinach, drinks and dishes with the addition of mountain ash, and legumes.
- Massage. To reduce pressure, it is recommended to massage the collar zone, neck, back, legs. All movements are light, without strong pressure.
- Breathing exercises. During exercises, the diaphragm should work, inhalations are done with the nose, they are shallow. Before inhaling, breathing is held for 3 seconds. To normalize the pressure, do gymnastics for 10 minutes daily.
Hypertensive crisis suggests that hypertension is not under the control of the patient. After the seizures, you need to be examined by a doctor so that he can review the drugs used, replace them if necessary. Before treatment, pressure 190/90 mm RT. Art. It is necessary to establish the exact reasons for the jumps.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,