When people come to the doctor complaining of high blood pressure, the doctor initially tries to establish the exact reason for the growth of indicators, only after that the necessary treatment is prescribed. As practice shows, with hypertension, a pressure of 190 to 140 appears only in 15% of patients. About 40% of patients experience a deterioration even at a pressure of 140/110 mm Hg. Art. As a rule, growth rates to around 190/140 mm RT. Art. indicates a hypertensive crisis, which must be quickly stopped, which will eliminate complications.
Types of hypertensive crisis and its complications
There are several types of hypertensive crisis at a pressure of 190 to 140, each of which has features. Among the often diagnosed are:
- Uncomplicated – appears without characteristic symptoms, since the internal organs are not damaged yet and can function normally. The danger of this condition is that you need to determine the leap in time and stop it.
- Complicated – in this case, patients feel an increase in pressure with various disorders that can pose a threat to life. In this case, the pressure must be reduced within an hour, otherwise irreversible processes, death, will begin.
The uncomplicated view of the hypertensive crisis has several forms:
- Brain – with it there is a pain in the head, dizziness.
- Cardinal – there are heart symptoms, as a result of a lack of oxygen, there may be chest pain.
- Crisis with paroxysms – a person has vegetative-vascular symptoms, there may be frequent urges to defecate, the skin reddens and trembling of the extremities appears.
- Asymptomatic crisis, even at a pressure of 190 to 140.
- Increased pressure due to surgery or after serious skin burns.
A complicated type of crisis appears as a result of the disrupted work of internal organs, diseases. It is worth noting that the pressure is 190/140 mm RT. Art. It does not always indicate a hypertensive crisis, but this does not mean that the attack does not need to be stopped. In any case, such indicators are very high; they must be quickly stopped with medical methods.
Causes of pressure 190 per 140
In medical practice, doctors divide the pressure into 3 main forms:
- Adrenaline. Appears as a result of adrenaline production, due to frequent stress and emotional instability. This form is characterized by an increased pulse, which is felt in the head, in the temporal region. Patients begin to feel dizzy, the body is cowardly, sweat is strongly released.
- Norepinephrine. This condition is typical for people whose body responds to weather changes, as well as for those who abuse alcohol. The increase in pressure will be gradual with a cumulative effect, and when the body can not restrain it, there is a sharp jump. In this case, at a pressure of 190 to 140, tinnitus, chest pain and increased sensitivity begin.
- Saline. In medicine, doctors call this crisis “edematous.” In patients, coordination in space temporarily disappears, landmarks go astray, drowsiness occurs. Often this form of crisis appears in people after 60 years.
In addition to the described forms, there are other reasons for the increase in pressure to high marks. Often, indicators of 190 by 140 appear in patients with hypertension who refuse treatment or the course of therapy is ineffective. Also, seizures can occur if the advice of doctors is not followed or the dosage of certain drugs is reduced independently. Additional reasons include:
- The use of drugs or folk remedies for the treatment of hypertension, without the consent of the attending doctor.
- Failure to comply with the diet and nutritional standards that are necessary for hypertension.
- Frequent stress and tension.
- Bad habits.
- Hormonal malfunctions, especially for women during pregnancy, critical days, with menopause.
- Obesity leads to increased pressure. For every extra kilogram of weight, 2 units are added to the pressure.
- Lack of rest, sleep disturbance.
- Chronic diseases of the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- Disturbed endocrine system.
- Strong physical activity.
- Head injury.
If the pressure of 190 by 140 appears for the first time, few patients understand what needs to be done. It is important to immediately call an ambulance and try not to use any pills yourself.
Most often, with a pressure of 190 to 140 people begin to feel characteristic symptoms, in patients there are failures of the nervous system. Among the possible signs of a jump, there are:
- Severe pain in the head with localization in the temples or the back of the head, the character of the symptom is throbbing.
- Temporary visual impairment, its sharpness disappears, “goosebumps” begin to appear in the eyes.
- A nausea that changes vomiting. After vomiting at a pressure of 190/140 mm Hg. Art. improvements are rare.
- Drowsiness or irritability.
- Inability to speak normally.
- Numbness of the arms and legs, which leads to the inability to walk normally, the gait changes.
- Redness on the face and neck.
- Heart pains appear in the chest.
Also, patients begin to have a strong heartbeat, pulse, severe shortness of breath at rest. Some have a strong insatiable thirst and constant dryness in the oral cavity. With impaired renal function, frequent urination occurs, and protein is visible in the urine. With a hypertensive crisis, patients experience severe anxiety and fear of death.
What to do at a pressure of 190 to 140
To date, there are no methods to predict when the pressure will be increased. Due to this, hypertensive patients must always be prepared for seizures and know the basic rules of first aid, which can reduce pressure, improve the condition. With a hypertensive crisis, you must immediately call an ambulance, and before that take such measures:
- Do not worry, try to calm down and sit comfortably, put a pillow under the lower back and remove tight clothes. You can still lie so that the head is above the body.
- Open indoor windows for fresh air.
- If you can’t relax, you can use sedatives or infusion based on valerian root or motherwort. You can drink 30 drops of Corvalol.
- In case of an attack of suffocation, the patient needs to take several deep breaths and exhalations, with a breath hold of 5-10 seconds.
- It is allowed to apply cold to the neck, and for the feet it is better to use a heat bath.
- A compress from vinegar and water in equal parts will help to quickly reduce pressure. A rag is dipped in such a solution and applied to the calves, feet.
- For chest pain, it is necessary to dissolve a tablet of Nitroglycerin under the tongue. Improvement should be in 5 minutes, if not, then you need to take another pill, but not more than 3 pieces.
- From a hypertensive crisis, you can take antihypertensive drugs that the doctor previously prescribed. Great for stopping captopril, nifedipine.
- If there is a severe headache of a compressive nature, a diuretic called Furosemide is allowed.
With diagnosed hypertension, all family members will need to know what to do in a crisis. This will make it possible to take timely measures before the arrival of an ambulance.
For the treatment of hypertension, doctors use different drugs belonging to a different group. Among the possible drugs are used:
- Beta blockers.
- ACE inhibitors.
- Calcium antagonists.
The described groups at a pressure of 190 to 140 are prescribed in a complex manner, and the doctor appoints the compatibility, dosage and general treatment regimen. Very often, doctors prescribe the following tablets for treatment:
- Nifedipine. An effective drug that can be useful in crisis 20-30 minutes after use. The medicine is washed down with water, and it is necessary to take 1-2 tablets per day for hypertension.
- Cardilopin. These tablets need to be drunk 1 piece per day, it is forbidden to use up to 18 years, as well as with angina pectoris and stenosis.
- Amlodipine. The drug is forbidden to take more than 1 tablet per day. Since there are side effects.
- Captopril. The drug improves after an hour after use. The exact dosage may be indicated by the doctor.
Before using any medicine, you should discuss it with doctors. Independent choice of treatment regimen gives low efficiency, can aggravate the situation.
Folk remedies with a pressure of 190 to 140 will not give a significant result and can not replace medical methods of treatment. Traditional medicine recipes can be used as excipients that will improve the immune system, the state of blood vessels and internal organs. They sparingly affect the body and slowly bring the patient’s pressure back to normal.
As the years have shown, garlic is very useful for hypertension and can be more effective in treating pathology. Such a plant component makes it possible for vessels to relax, improves the production of nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide. It is recommended to eat a clove of garlic every morning, which will improve blood flow. It is useful to make tinctures from garlic or squeeze 5 drops of juice, add to 20 ml of water and drink 2 times a day.
Celery can normalize the pressure, because it has a lot of vitamins and other useful components. Just eat on the stalk in the morning.
The constant use of juice from lemon will improve the state of hypertension, reduces the risks of heart disease. For treatment, you need to drink ordinary water on an empty stomach with the addition of juice from ½ lemon.
With hypertension, a pressure of 190 to 140, you must not only deal with treatment, but also follow the simple rules of a healthy diet, reduce salt intake to 5 grams per day, and also change your lifestyle. In this case, there will be high efficiency from the use of tablets, and hypertensive crises will not appear.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.