Hypertension is a dangerous condition that is diagnosed in every fifth inhabitant of the planet. At first, the disease is asymptomatic, and the only sign of the disease is a tonometer reading of 140/100 mm Hg. Art. and more. Although, sometimes even slightly elevated pressure can be considered normal. But only on condition that a person feels normal. Pressure 190 to 130 is a hypertensive crisis, which is accompanied by a number of symptoms and threatens the development of life-threatening conditions. If emergency assistance is not provided at such high pressure, then there is a high probability of developing myocardial infarction or stroke. With periodic sharp jumps in pressure in the body, irreversible changes occur, serious complications arise that can easily lead to disability or death.
What does pressure 190 on 130 mean
The average reading of a normal blood pressure in a healthy person is considered to be upper blood pressure – 120, and lower – 80 mm RT. Art. A slight deviation up and down is also allowed. But if the indicators are 190 to 130 mm Hg. Art., then this indicates hypertension of the 3rd degree. With such indicators, it is necessary to make an emergency decrease in pressure and immediately call an ambulance. A condition in which blood pressure rises to 190/130 mm RT. Art. and more, it is considered dangerous to human health and life, threatens the development of such complications:
- stroke of the brain;
- heart attack;
- pulmonary edema;
- persistent arrhythmia;
- aortic dissection;
- acute renal insufficiency;
- brain thrombosis;
- chronic heart failure;
- retinal detachment.
Regular increase in blood pressure up to 190/100 is very dangerous, since it negatively affects the whole body. Such a sharp jump Blood pressure is called a hypertensive crisis and is accompanied by severe intense symptoms characteristic of this condition. This leads to damage to target organs, which include the heart, kidneys, blood vessels, as well as the brain and retina. During a hypertensive crisis, vegetative disorders occur. If the pressure has risen to 190 130 and above, then an ambulance must be urgently called. After emergency care is provided, and the risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced, you need to consult a doctor to select potent drugs. It is very important to determine the cause of this phenomenon and eliminate all predisposing factors from your life.
Types of Hypertensive Crisis
Hypertensive crisis is a dangerous condition that is accompanied by a sharp jump in blood pressure. The crisis is manifested by many symptoms that significantly worsen the well-being of the patient. Often this phenomenon is accompanied by blood pressure of 190/130 mm RT. Art. Based on medical statistics, it can be said that every third person with a diagnosis of “arterial hypertension” periodically or often encounters bouts of moderate or severe hypertensive crisis.
It is worth noting that a hypertensive crisis can occur even in a completely healthy person who has not previously had problems with blood pressure. The cause of this phenomenon may be a strong emotional shock or the use of large amounts of alcohol. Each person has his own blood pressure values, in which a hypertensive crisis develops. But most often it is diagnosed with indicators of 190/100 mm RT. Art. and more. In medicine, there are several types of increase in blood pressure:
- Adrenaline. Hypertensive crisis occurs against the background of emotional or nervous shocks, severe stressful situations that trigger the release of a large concentration of adrenaline into the blood. The patient at the same time feels a pulsation in the temples, severe dizziness. This type of crisis is characterized by moisturization of the skin, trembling throughout the body.
- Norepinephrine. Increase Blood pressure occurs gradually and as soon as the body is at the limit, there is a sharp jump in pressure, accompanied by impaired vision or hearing, increased sensitivity and severe pain in the heart. This type of crisis is capable of developing due to a sharp change in weather conditions, a shock condition, or alcohol abuse.
- Water-salt or edematous. A provoking factor of this type of hypertensive crisis is a violation of the water-salt balance in the body. It occurs mainly in women of advanced age. It is accompanied by disorientation in space and time, stiffness of movements, constant desire to sleep.
Increase Blood pressure is complicated or uncomplicated. In complicated hypertensive crisis, an acute disorder of target organs occurs, posing a serious threat to human life. It occurs against a background of various pathological conditions. The pressure must be lowered for 60 minutes. With an increase in blood pressure to 190/130 mm RT. Art. and it is more necessary to determine the type of hypertensive crisis in order to prescribe the right treatment.
Causes of pressure 190 per 130
The reasons for the increase in blood pressure to the level of 190 per 100 can be very diverse. A common cause of this phenomenon is the lack of adequate treatment in the initial stages of arterial hypertension. Sometimes such high values arise due to improperly selected medications or dosage. That is why an experienced specialist should deal with the selection of drug therapy. To provoke the development of pressure 190/130 mm RT. Art. The following pathological conditions can:
- kidney pathology: renal failure, ICD, pyelonephritis;
- arteriosclerosis of blood vessels;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- violation of the blood supply to the lower extremities.
In addition, the following causes of high blood pressure are distinguished:
- improper diet;
- hereditary factor;
- stressful situations, constant worries;
- the use of large amounts of salt;
- abuse of “cholesterol food”;
- overeating at night;
- violation of the hormonal background;
- alcohol consumption;
- excessive physical or mental stress;
- adverse climatic conditions.
In the development of grade 3 hypertension, the age factor plays a large role. The older a person becomes, the more the heart wears out, the pressure rises, there is a high probability of developing hypertension. A sharp jump Blood pressure is often observed in athletes due to strong physical exertion. In this case, this phenomenon is normal, but only in the absence of pronounced symptoms.
How is the pressure 190 to 130?
It is quite difficult to ignore high blood pressure, since it is accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms, which greatly affects the patient’s condition. At a pressure of 190 to 130, the development of a hypertensive crisis occurs, the functioning of the human central nervous system is disrupted, which is expressed in the appearance of such symptoms:
- severe headaches, dizziness;
- drowsiness or agitation;
- nausea, vomiting;
- bifurcation in the eyes;
- lack of coordination;
- numbness of the limbs.
In addition, at a pressure of 190 to 130 mm RT. Art. The following symptoms occur:
- strong thirst;
- frequent urination;
- swelling under the eyes;
- strong heartbeat;
- increased sweating;
- pulsation of blood vessels;
- severe weakness throughout the body;
- black spots, flies before the eyes;
- ringing, tinnitus;
Not always the above symptoms manifest themselves together, Sometimes there is only a sense of panic, a strong causeless fear. And in some cases, the symptoms do not appear at all. If hypertension is asymptomatic, then this is much worse, since treatment cannot begin in a timely manner. If the tonometer readings are 190/130, then you must immediately seek medical help.
How to quickly reduce the pressure of 190 to 130?
At indications Blood pressure 190 to 130, it is necessary to call an ambulance and urgently, without waiting for her arrival, lower the pressure indicators. If you have a problem with high blood pressure, you need to know what to do with a hypertensive crisis. Many hypertensive patients were able to tolerate the crisis normally and soon to recover only through first aid. If the tonometer displayed the numbers 190 to 130 mm Hg. Art., you must immediately take the following actions:
- take a comfortable pose, relax as much as possible;
- open the window, unfasten the buttons, providing access to fresh air;
- in order to calm down, you can drink valerian or Corvalol;
- put a tablet of enalapril or Kapoten under the tongue and dissolve it. The effect will come in 20-30 minutes;
- take a captopril or nifedipine tablet or a potent diuretic;
- if there are no antihypertensive or diuretic drugs at hand, and the crisis was caused by spasm of the vessels, then it is allowed to gnaw the antispasmodic (No-Shpa, Spazmalgon);
- in the presence of severe pain in the heart, take a tablet of Nitroglycerin;
- wash with cold water.
To urgently reduce high blood pressure, you can resort to breathing exercises or massage. Taking a contrast shower or putting your feet in hot water also helps. You can put mustard plasters on your shoulders and calves. There are many popular ways to normalize blood pressure. But before using them, you should consult a doctor.
What should I do with the pressure of 190 on 130?
After emergency doctors stopped the crisis, you should think carefully about your lifestyle. In order to prevent the development of a hypertensive crisis in the future, you must follow all the instructions of the attending physician, take all the medications that he prescribed. It is very important not to self-medicate, to change the dosage and to throw or start drinking other medications without prior consultation. Drug therapy for grade 3 hypertension is selected individually and consists of 2-3 drugs. The following medicines are prescribed to lower high blood pressure:
- beta blockers;
- calcium antagonists;
- blood thinners;
- ACE inhibitors.
Depending on the cause of the arterial hypertension, additional medications may be recommended. But one dose of tablets to treat this pathological condition is not enough. The following recommendations should be followed:
- get rid of bad habits;
- spend more time outdoors;
- follow a diet;
- engage in moderate physical activity;
- observe drinking regime;
- normalize weight;
- avoid overeating;
- regularly undergo preventive examinations;
- avoid stressful situations, unrest;
- timely treat all diseases.
These recommendations must be observed throughout life. It is also necessary to constantly monitor blood pressure to avoid rupture of the cerebral vessel. Measurements should be taken immediately after waking up, before bedtime, as well as with deterioration of well-being.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.