An increase in pressure is dangerous for humans, because it occurs as a result of disturbances in the functioning of internal organs and systems. Pressure 190 to 120 mm RT. Art. It is considered threatening to human life, because it occurs only in the most severe cases and is very difficult to treat. As soon as there is a rapid increase in blood pressure and pronounced hypertension, you should immediately seek medical help from a specialist, because at home with the help of some folk remedies it will not be possible to reduce the pressure.
Arriving at the appointment with a specialist, the patient will have a full examination and tests that will help the doctor determine the main causes of the sharp increase in blood pressure and prescribe a course of treatment. The reasons are as diverse as possible, and an increase in pressure is accompanied by individual symptoms for each person. Before prescribing the desired course of treatment, the doctor will determine the main causes that provoked such a sharp increase. The prescribed therapy will directly depend only on them, as well as on the presence of concomitant diseases.
Reasons for increasing pressure 190 to 120
Pressure 190 to 120 mm RT. Art. is extremely dangerous for humans, so it does not occur as often as small changes in indicators. Let’s look at what are the causes of blood pressure, how they appear and because of what arise.
- Overweight. Improper nutrition, a large amount of eating food does not give anything good to the body. Increased body weight exerts a strong load on the heart and blood vessels, resulting in an increase in blood pressure.
- Stressful situations. The nervous system reacts very violently to stressful situations caused by various stimuli.
- Great salt intake. Reduce its amount to 1.5 – 2 grams per day and keep your health normal.
- Long-term use of a certain medication. If you are self-medicating and taking the drug for more than the prescribed time, the cardiovascular system can give a big malfunction in your work.
- Sudden changes in weather conditions and climate change.
- Excessive drinking and other bad habits.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Age changes.
The reasons for increasing the pressure to 190 by 120 may be different, for each person they are individual. At this pressure, the condition worsens sharply, so hypertension does not pass without a trace. Symptoms and level of pain can also be different.
Symptoms at 190 to 120
When a person has a hypertensive crisis, he will feel on himself painful sensations of a different nature that will literally knock him out of his life’s rut. With increased blood pressure, the following symptoms are observed:
- Sharp shortness of breath.
- Loss of performance.
- General weakness of the body.
- Confusion of consciousness.
- Blurred eyes.
- Severe headache and dizziness.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Numbness of a limb.
For all hypertensive patients, such manifestations are characteristic with high blood pressure, the severity of symptoms depends on the level of deviation of the indicators from the norm. If the pressure is 190 to 120 mmHg. Art., then we are talking about serious changes in the work of organs and systems, the lack of treatment of which can lead to death. Most often, such indicators are encountered by older people, but even at a young age hypertensive manifestations began to be observed in the form of a maximum increase in pressure.
As soon as the above symptoms occur, you must immediately measure the blood pressure with a tonometer. If they reach 190 to 120, you need to immediately call an ambulance or get to a medical facility on your own. Emergency medical care is needed here, which will help stop a sharp increase in pressure and prevent severe symptoms that may seem unbearable for a person.
What should I do with the pressure of 190 on 120?
Pressure 190 to 120 requires immediate medical attention, which is why with manifestations of high rates, you need to urgently call an ambulance. What to do before an ambulance arrives? It is necessary to adhere to the following recommendations at home:
- Sit on the sofa, legs dangling down, abstracting from everything around.
- Get rid of external irritants, including turning off the TV.
- Drink ¼ part of captopril, put the same part under the tongue.
- You can drink 45 drops of Corvalol diluted with water.
- On the back of the head we mustard plasters for a duration of 3-4 minutes.
All these actions will help to slightly alleviate the state of hypertension until the ambulance travels. You need to try to get rid of any sharp movements of the head and the whole body as a whole, take a comfortable position for yourself and get rid of all negative thoughts. Sometimes it is stressful situations, nervous stress and depression that can lead to such an increase in pressure.
After the arrival of medical personnel, the patient will receive first aid, which will facilitate his well-being. Then the patient is sent to a medical institution where further treatment will be carried out in order to facilitate well-being and the absence of a repeated increase in blood pressure.
An increase in blood pressure of 190 to 120 is a very high rate, which is not so common, but causes a great danger to human life. Getting into the framework of a medical institution, a person immediately undergoes a lot of research and analysis, based on which an accurate diagnosis is made, concomitant diseases are identified, and the optimal course of treatment is prescribed. Only a cardiologist will be able to choose the right therapy for the patient, which will give the desired results, so trust only specialists.
Among the medications that are prescribed to patients, we note:
- Cardilopin. It is prescribed one tablet a day, and is contraindicated in pregnant women, children under 18 years of age, as well as with angina pectoris.
- Nifedipine. It is taken in the form of tablets 1 time per day, and gives a positive result 20-30 minutes after administration.
- Amlodipine. Accepted only after the appointment of a doctor, not suitable for everyone. May cause headaches, drowsiness, nausea, and apathy.
- Captopril. Gives a quick result, makes you feel better and reduces pressure. The dosage is selected by the doctor individually for each patient.
At home, taking the above drugs is not recommended, because they can lead to undesirable consequences. Only the right dosage, adequate therapy and a combination of them with other drugs will help to achieve the desired result, reduce blood pressure and facilitate the well-being of the patient.
In addition to the above drugs, lowering blood pressure to optimal levels will be able to funds that are taken in a complex. Often, a cardiologist prescribes the following drugs to his patient:
Diuretic drugs that have a positive effect on cardiovascular activity. The most popular are Triamteren, Diazid, Indap. ACE inhibitors that provoke a rapid decrease in blood pressure. These tablets include enalapril, captopril. Beta-blockers, they are used during heart failure, as well as at the time of treatment of hypertensive crises. The most commonly used are bisoprolol and metoprolol.
These drugs can be prescribed exclusively by the attending physician who knows all the features of the patient, saw his medical history, and also studied all the tests. It is not recommended to take these drugs on their own, because they need to observe a certain dose, which will positively affect this problem.
Pressure reduction at home
Medications always give good results, but most of them are indicated for use only after their appointment by a specialist. If you want to keep your pressure normal and be able to reduce it a little at home in order to make you feel better, you need to know the following ways:
- Garlic can effectively lower blood pressure. It relaxes blood vessels, promotes the production of hydrogen sulfide and nitric oxide. Every morning, eat one clove of garlic, it can be whole, or drink 5 drops of garlic juice with water.
- Celery helps control your blood pressure. One stalk of celery every morning is enough.
- Lemon juice normalizes blood pressure, causing a sharp increase. Every day, drink a glass of water with the juice of half a lemon.
It is much easier to prevent an increase in blood pressure to high rates than to then intensely fight against its decrease. Much depends on prophylaxis, so if you want to always have good health and not know what the sharp jumps in pressure are, follow the above methods every day, they will help you get rid of headaches, always have good health and not give in to any deviations in health.
Pressure 190 to 120 mm RT. Art. is very dangerous for humans, and if treatment is not started on time, everything can be fatal. High blood pressure is characterized by severe headaches, dizziness, loss of performance. To return a person to an optimal standard of living, medical assistance is needed.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .