If people have a pressure of 180 to 90, then this indicates a severe form of arterial hypertension. The systolic (upper) indicator is responsible for the force with which the heart pushes blood through the vessels, the diastolic (lower) value indicates the speed of the reverse filling of the heart chambers. Hypertensive patients always need to have pills with them, which allows them to stop pressure surges and bring the condition back to normal.
What does the indicator 180 to 90 mean?
High blood pressure is considered a harbinger of the onset of a hypertensive crisis, which has a negative effect on the entire body. In crises, vital organs are affected, and the most affected are the heart, kidneys, brain, blood vessels. A pressure of 180 to 90 indicates the possibility of a stroke, due to the large difference between systolic and diastolic values, the risk increases by 7 times.
The main methods of combating hypertension are the use of medications, which allow you to remove excess fluid, have a positive effect on the work of the heart and blood vessels. During treatment, patients need to monitor the mood. It is necessary to be in a relaxed state, try not to worry, eliminate fears. It is recommended to stay in a comfortable environment.
Often, the tonometer indicator is 180/90 mm Hg. Art. for a person does not say anything positive and good. Such patients exhibit unpleasant symptoms with high intensity. Although, in some cases, patients may not feel discomfort, is in a normal mood. As a rule, symptoms do not appear in patients with ischemic disease or in those who have suffered strokes or heart attacks.
Reasons pressure 180 to 90
The reasons why hypertension begins to develop, the pressure rises to values of 180/90 mm Hg. Art. and above a lot. Among the main ones, in medical practice, there are:
- Constant stressful situations. A similar reason is one of the most basic for which the disease appears. During depression, fears and other emotional disruptions, a lot of adrenaline enters the bloodstream. Due to it, pressure is growing. Stressful situations are often the cause of the development of hypertension, pressure surges up to 180/90 in young people.
- Improper nutrition. A lot of people simply do not adhere to the rules of nutrition; they like to eat fried, fatty and other unhealthy foods that are difficult for the liver. Such nutrition adversely affects the work of the whole organism, various disturbances in work appear. As a result, a lot of harmful cholesterol appears in the blood, it remains on the walls of blood vessels, causing blockages and increased pressure in the future.
- Lack of water consumption. This is not about soda, juice or tea, but about ordinary water. The use of different flu />Diabetes is a frequent addition to hypertension. Insulin is the main hormone that allows glucose to be absorbed normally and also has a vasodilating effect. In diabetics, insulin does not produce at all or inadequately, due to which the pressure jumps and can be very high, provokes crises.
- Hereditary predisposition. High blood pressure appears as a result of genetic transmission in childhood, over the years hypertension develops and progresses.
- Bad habits. Alcohol and smoking negatively affect the whole body, especially the blood vessels, so alcoholics and heavy smokers are more likely to suffer from hypertension.
- Sedentary lifestyle. High pressure appears due to lack of activity, indicators close to 180 to 90 often occur among office workers.
- Diseases We are talking about pathologies that occur in a chronic form, due to which the fluid stagnates in the patient’s body. This provokes an increase in pressure, and for normalization it is necessary to exclude and treat the root cause, and not hypertension itself.
Many people have a value of 180/90 mmHg. Art. – This is a hypertensive crisis, but in some cases a normal state is possible, without obvious changes. In this case, the leap is not a crisis and this happens in people with constantly high “working” pressure.
Patients with hypertension note several characteristic symptoms when the pressure rises to 180/90 mm RT. st .:
- The limbs and tongue begin to go numb, so speech worsens.
- Legs become “cottony”, gait disturbance occurs.
- The head is very dizzy, in some cases to a swoon.
- Pain begins in the chest, especially in the area of the heart.
- Noises in the ears.
- The face and neck are blushing.
- Dark spots are possible before the eyes.
- The head hurts in the temporal or occipital part, the nature of the pain is throbbing.
When the described symptoms appear, it is recommended to call an ambulance, as well as open the windows in the room and lie down. If possible, take a pill for hypertension prescribed by a doctor, but only of one kind.
What to do at a pressure of 180 to 90
High pressure is always a heavy load on the cardiovascular system, resulting in hypertensive crises with possible complications. For some people, the crisis will not even be 180/90, but 160 / 90-100 mm Hg. Art. This category of people includes very sensitive patients, especially in old age.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .
Often with increasing pressure to critical levels, including up to 180/90, people start to panic, fear. Initially, you need to try to relax and lie on a sofa or bed. Next, carry out such manipulations:
- Open windows for fresh air.
- To calm the nervous system and normalize the condition, you need to take 20-30 drops of Valocardine or Corvalol.
- Warm foot baths will help, as well as a Nifedipine tablet that resolves under the tongue.
- Additionally, massage the neck, neck, and vertebra. This makes it possible to relax and normalize the pressure.
If severe stress becomes the cause of pressure 180 to 90, then you can remove all symptoms only if you calm down. It is allowed to use valerian, other sedatives.
People who experience high blood pressure for the first time should immediately put an Enalopril tablet under their tongue and absorb it immediately. The effectiveness of such treatment occurs within half an hour.
After the diagnosis, doctors can determine the exact causes of hypertension, after which a medication is prescribed, which includes:
- Calcium Channel Blockers – Captopril.
- Means for the expansion of blood vessels – Fezam.
- Diuretics – Indapamide.
- Beta-blockers – Anaprilin, used with a sudden increase in performance.
If the drugs do not give results, then the treatment regimen changes, other pills and measures are prescribed. For treatment, doctors can prescribe these tablets:
- Enalopril – after use, the pressure returns to normal after 40 minutes, resolves under the tongue.
- Moxidine is a sedative, 1 tablet is used. If after half an hour there are no changes in state, another 1 tablet is allowed.
- Kapeton – a medicine to stabilize the pressure, eliminates the characteristic signs of hypertension.
- Nifedipine is a vasodilator, you need to drink 2 tablets per day. It is allowed to use, if the heart does not work quickly, the pulse is normal.
- Nitroglycerin is a powerful medicine that can be used only for crisis and a significant deterioration. Allowed to take up to 2 tablets per day.
Any medications can be taken only with the permission of a doctor. Self-administration is strictly prohibited.
At home, you can use traditional medicine for hypertension. To do this, it is recommended:
- Take a glass of beet, carrot juice on an empty stomach every day.
- Drink a green hour with the addition of milk, due to which excess liqu />Use garlic in any form. Such a product normalizes blood pressure and helps with hypertension. It is very useful to use tincture based on it.
To prepare garlic tincture you need:
- Grind 150 grams of garlic and put in a jar.
- Add 0,5 l of vodka, leave to infuse for 2 weeks.
- Shake the medicine every day.
- After preparation, take once a day, in a volume of 10 drops, diluted in 50 ml of water.
When using tinctures, you need to increase the volume drop by drop every day until 30 drops are obtained. The treatment period is 1 month, after which you need to make a 7-day pause and continue treatment.
To keep the pressure within normal limits, you will need to change your lifestyle and monitor your health. Cardio training is recommended for the prevention of crises. The doctor can tell you exactly which loads are suitable, and which are better to refuse. Often, with a pressure of 180 to 90, it is recommended that you just walk on the street, rarely, cycling, running. Such exercises will have a positive effect on the muscles of the heart, which means that the work of the organ will improve.
Additionally, you need to adhere to proper nutrition. It is important to remove fatty, fried and salty from the menu. All this provokes plaques in the vessels, which complicates the blood flow. Also, salt does not allow the normal removal of fluid, due to which the pressure increases. It is recommended to enrich the menu with phosphorus, potassium and magnesium ingredients, as well as use more calcium. Suitable for this:
- A fish.
Be sure to have vegetables and fruits in the diet, and in winter they can be replaced with vitamin complexes.
- Normalize sleep, which will be from 7 hours a day.
- Reduce the use of alcohol, if you want to drink a little red wine is allowed.
- To normalize the pressure, you can use black chocolate, pomegranate.
- Food is best done regularly at the same time, especially if you need to take medicine after a meal.
- It is better to eat fractionally.
- It is necessary to get rid of extra pounds, if any, to facilitate the work of the heart.
- Avoid stressful situations, quarrels.
- It is forbidden to use hypertension pills that are prescribed to another person. They are selected individually and may not always help in a particular case.
- Regular tea is best replaced with herbal decoctions.
- Refuse coffee and caffeinated products.
Using the described tips, you can stop the crisis, understand what to do with increasing pressure. If you use the rules of prevention and medicines, then the condition will quickly stabilize and you can fully live, without complications and fear for life.