Glycine is one of twenty essential amino acids (aminoacetic), which consists of various proteins and biological compounds. It regulates metabolism, affects the functioning of the central nervous system, reduces emotional stress, favors the performance of the brain. And this is not a complete list of its effects on the body. Let’s try to find out: does the glycine medicine increase or decrease the pressure?
Scope of glycine
The modern rhythm of life, conflict situations at work, family experiences and anxieties often lead to stress, irritation, memory impairment and sleep. A healthy body is capable of producing enough amino acids to withstand these problems.
But with certain diseases and disorders of the nervous system, glycine comes to the rescue:
- Helps improve memory.
- Increases concentration.
- Relieves fatigue.
- Relieves symptoms of lack of sleep.
- Reduces conflict, aggressiveness.
- Helps in the recovery process after ischemic stroke, traumatic brain injury.
- Stimulates the formation of growth hormones.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Reduces the toxic effect of an overdose of drugs or alcohol intoxication.
- Corrects the psychoemotional state during depression and panic attacks.
The medication is rapidly absorbed by biological fluids and body tissues, including the brain, without accumulating in them. Of the contraindications, it has only one thing – individual intolerance, therefore it is considered harmless and even children from the age of three are allowed to take it.
The effect of glycine on pressure
Factors that change blood pressure readings are:
- physical exercise;
- diet regimen and nature;
- emotional condition;
- stress, psychological breakdowns;
- bad habits;
- ambient temperature.
It becomes clear how glycine affects pressure when it is known that it has a calming effect on a person, relieves feelings of anxiety and fear, and weakens the side effects of sleeping pills and antidepressants. Thus, it is an adjuvant with a tranquilizing and sedative mechanism.
In addition, the pharmaceutical industry produces Glycine forte tablets, which enhance the psycho-emotional resistance of a person, thanks to the so-called elixirs of life:
- Vitamin B1 – A necessary element for strengthening nerves, the development of mental processes and metabolism of nervous tissue.
- Vitamin B6, helps to eliminate lethargy, irritability and drowsiness.
- Vitamin B12, improves concentration, memory, reduces nervousness.
It is often prescribed for stressful conditions, impaired mental performance, as well as for children and adolescents with deviant forms of behavior. These are complex children whose behavior goes beyond the generally accepted norms. This is usually associated with mental disorders.
Glycine in this case is a good addition to the main therapy in terms of reducing irritability, increasing mental ability and to normalize sleep. This is not a drug, but a dietary supplement in the form of tablets that dissolve quickly and are not addictive with prolonged use, as they contain natural components.
It is carried out regardless of food intake, buccally, in other words – by placing a pill under the tongue or between the upper lip and gum. It is held in the mouth until it is completely dissolved.
During this time (about 15-20 minutes), the drug through the mucous membranes of the oral cavity enters the circulatory system and then into the brain and spinal cord. Then, as a result of chemical reactions, the process of excitation of nerve cells is blocked. Thus, there is a sedative effect, and the reason for the increase in blood pressure is gradually eliminated.
Use of glycine for hypertension
Among the signs of high pressure are:
- Sleep disturbance.
- Decreased performance.
The effect of glycine on the human nervous system is as follows: the production of adrenaline, one of the biologically active substances, which stimulates nerve fibers, slows down the vessels of the mucous membranes, skin and abdominal cavity, and blood pressure rises markedly. Thus, its use helps to lower blood pressure.
In addition, glycine is able to neutralize toxins that are formed when the blood supply to the tissues is disturbed. As a result, toxic substances causing an increase in blood pressure cease to enter the bloodstream. The condition is gradually normalizing. This is another example of an indirect positive effect of a drug on pressure.
A decrease in blood pressure of 10-12 mmHg was also proved experimentally. As a result of taking the medication, the nervous system “strives” for a state of equilibrium, and a sense of anxiety and danger is replaced by peace and tranquility. Tonometer readings are gradually falling.
It should be noted that the use of glycine as the only drug for the treatment of hypertension is categorically incorrect. It has no immediate effect and is unlikely to help in a critical situation. It successfully reduces the level of stress hormones in the blood, is able to increase the stamina of a person, recover after a hypertensive crisis. But its use can only be considered in combination with other medicines prescribed by your doctor.
The possibility of using glycine for hypotension
Low blood pressure is a rather unpleasant phenomenon. At the moment, cases of physiological hypotension are not considered, when the tonometer indicators are significantly lower than the generally accepted average norm and reach 90/60 mm Hg. Art., and a person does not complain about well-being.
It is a decrease in blood pressure to indicators that cause a headache, a feeling of lack of air, dizziness, weakness and nausea are felt, which indicates pathological hypotension. This can be regarded as a signal of the ANS about the possible following changes:
- Deterioration of memory and brain function.
- Disorder in coordination of movements.
- Increased fatigue from physical exertion.
- Rare pulse (less than 60 beats per minute),
and much more that can lead to serious illness. The above-mentioned deviations in the work of the body can be corrected with the help of glycine, if they are caused precisely by vegetative-vascular dystonia or overstrain of the brain, causing headache. In this case, eliminating the cause, you can increase blood pressure. But such treatment should be necessarily comprehensive, with the permission and under the strict supervision of the attending physician.
Glycine at high pressure is taken as an additional therapy, as prescribed by a doctor, given the possibility of impaired various body functions. The minimum treatment time is two weeks, after which the condition of the person is analyzed. With a positive effect, the course can be extended up to a month.
- In case of sleep disturbance, anxious dreams, as well as if the cause of hypertension is not established, take 1 tablet three times a day.
- If there is a painful reaction even to a slight change in weather conditions, it is recommended to resort to a single dose of 5 to 10 pills.
- When recovering from an ischemic stroke, glycine should be drunk during the first 5-6 hours, gradually, one tablet after another, bringing the total amount to 10 pieces. Then, within 5 days – 10 more, distributing them evenly throughout the day. Next – 1-2 tablets 3 times a day for a month.
- As a prophylactic for the nervous and circulatory system, a one-time administration of the drug at night is recommended.
- The need for prescribing glycine to children, how much it needs to be taken and how long it is, is decided by the pediatrician observing the course of the disease. Usually, this is two weeks, and the dose is half a tablet twice a day. After a month, the course of treatment may be repeated.
- The increase in pressure caused by a hangover can be reduced by doing the following: take one tablet of glycine, after it is dissolved, the next, and an hour after that, repeat the process. It is advisable to take the procedure for 5 days.
- During menopause, jumps in blood pressure, caused by amino acid deficiency, can also be observed. In this case, the drug will help to stabilize the state if you first take about 10 tablets per day for a week, and then another 5 pieces 2 times a week.
- Overweight is one of the factors that affect the increase in blood pressure. Due to the metabolic effect of glycine, the metabolism in the body is being improved, which serves as a good help in the fight against extra pounds. Sufficiently long administration of the drug for 1-2 pcs. 3 times a day can significantly reduce the addiction to sweets.
In any case, it is important to remember that glycine is not a panacea. It can not be used as the main drug for the treatment of hypertension or with a single increase in pressure. First of all, it has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, on the work of the brain, helps to normalize sleep, helps to transfer psychological stress in stressful situations. But it is not the medicine that saves immediately, here and now.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,