Stress, excitement, fatigue can create serious complications. Even without a predisposition to hypertension and hypotension, differences in arterial values periodically occur. Most often, people take these pathologies for granted, inevitable, not realizing that there is a psychosomatics of high pressure, as well as low.
Everyone knows about the ability of hypertension to adversely affect the vital processes in the body. The first signs of an increase in the indicators on the tonometer display are rightly taken to stop with chemical drugs. In periods when life is at risk, such treatment is justified, since pharmacy substances cope well with the elimination of symptoms. After the seizures, it is worth paying attention to the causes of the appearance of high blood pressure and intracranial. It is important to pay attention to your emotional changes. Since the disease has a psychogenic nature, it is worth carefully reviewing your life and excluding to the maximum the negative effects of external stimuli.
Psychosomatics is a scientific term that combines the connection of psychology and medicine. Science helps to identify the consequences of which are diseases, analyzing the situation at the subconscious level. Attempts to identify the cause of the imbalance between the state of mind and the disruption of processes in the physical body. Anxiety, constant tension negatively affect human health.
The psychosomatics of high blood pressure is simple, understandable and, if desired, and hard work on oneself can be significantly corrected. Pills cannot solve the problem, their action is aimed at muffling the symptoms, therefore, the issue requires an integrated approach to healing.
High pressure cause
The first signal of a malfunction in the body is hypertension. It is important to timely address the causes of unexpected fluctuations beyond the permissible pressure standards. Inactivity at a rapid pace can lead to chronic illness.
High pressure cause:
- Constant stressful situations.
- Household, household chores.
- Financial difficulties.
- Troubles in the family.
Traditional medicine can name hundreds of points that cause high arterial and intracranial pressure, but the effect of stress with emotional instability is obvious.
Fluctuations in indicators characterized by psychosomatic symptoms:
- The decline in vitality is not replenished after a change of scenery and rest.
- Anxious, sensitive dream.
- Unreasonable outbreaks of aggression.
- Irritability, tendency to frequent baseless insults, restraint.
- Amorphism, apathy, loss of interest in surrounding events, lack of emotions.
- Passivity, dullness of interest in work. Absent-mindedness, lack of logic in actions.
Thus, an increased level of pressure is the result of self-destruction, claims to oneself and one’s life. These are unfulfilled childhood dreams and youthful dreams, unfulfilled plans and not a desire to put up with life’s injustice. Also, hypertension may be the result of many years of work, which does not bring satisfaction and deprives the right to rest. All unpleasant external moments can make significant adjustments to the health of internal reserves and adversely affect the appearance.
Scientists tracked the relationship between the influence of certain factors of the patient’s psychosomatics and the category of diseases: peptic ulcers, high blood pressure, malfunctions of the endocrine system, and asthmatic manifestations.
Do not try to restrain emotions in order to meet the requirements of society. Tonometer indicators usually increase in middle-aged and older people who have learned to control their discontent, indignation, and joy. The lined framework has a detrimental effect on the general condition, which entails hypertension.
High pressure in our time, this is a disease not only of the “old people”, teenage children, who do not know how to recognize defeats and who are accustomed to defend their views on surrounding things, are exposed to it. They are not able to rethink a situation that diverges from their worldview and does not know how to be flexible. Stresses also create moments when you have to adapt to new, unusual conditions associated with a change of residence, study.
The first complexes, the inability to express one’s thoughts, excessive constraint, and depressive states make the child sandwiched and uncompromising. No wonder the older generation advises to share, tell, pour out the soul, do not keep in yourself. Any, even the most squeezed person, requires emotional discharge. The accumulation of negative, can be the cause of increased pressure.
Scientific research confirms the connection between people with pathological changes in pressure and careful control of behavior, with internal insults, aggression and hatred. People with high ambitions are afraid to make mistakes and mistakes, this requires high concentration and constant tension. Staying in fear of doing something wrong leads to high blood pressure. Life in megacities and densely populated cities also negatively affects nervous excitability. Trying to keep up with the high pace of life, sooner or later will force you to leave the race.
Low Pressure Psychosomatics
With hypotension, the tonometer needle drops below an acceptable level. Low blood pressure is accompanied by increased fatigue and weakness, and impaired blood circulation. The latter leads to dizziness and freezing of the arms and legs in normal temperature conditions.
People are affected by low blood pressure:
- With low self-esteem, unsure of their abilities and strengths.
- Avoiding responsibility in work and life.
- With ease abandoning their plans, goals.
- Self-settling from participation in public life, do not participate in conflicts.
Hypotonic patients usually do not have an optimistic outlook on life. Despondency, negative thoughts, doubts are inherent in them.
How to recognize hypotension:
- Throbbing pain in the head, covering the back of the head and parietal region.
- Usually a person feels it immediately after sleep.
- Disruption of the digestive apparatus, which occurs with heartburn, nausea, heaviness in the stomach, constipation.
- Failure in the menstrual cycle.
- Rapid rhythm of heart contractions, pulsation, shortness of breath with passive pastime.
- Dizziness and loss of consciousness.
- Dependence on weather conditions.
Reasons for lowering the psychological pressure:
- Not getting enough attention and parental care in infancy.
- Frequent failures, defeats.
- Protracted depression, spleen, despondency.
- Anxiety, hidden fears, resentment.
Hypotonic lifestyle is submission. Inability to defend one’s point of view and not conflict results in a lack of satisfaction of one’s needs. Constant dependence on decisions and opinions of others is detrimental to overall well-being. This model of existence lowers blood pressure.
Observations and studies conducted by research centers have identified the most common psychological factors leading to psychosomatic manifestations:
- Internal confrontation.
- Fear, anger.
- Self-hypnosis and guilt.
For a more detailed analysis and further actions aimed at eliminating the consequences, it is worth considering each negatively influencing factor individually:
1. The internal struggle. It leads to conflicting strong desires that are mutually exclusive. A kind of split personality that adversely affects well-being.
2. Self-hypnosis. The source of pathology can be the influence of an authoritative person whose words are not in doubt. For example, a mother who persuaded from an early age that if you do not eat, then you will not grow up or you will have stomach problems. Belief in spoken words leads to real illnesses.
3. Feeling of guilt. In case of illness, often a far-fetched problem. A constant desire to analyze a mistake and search for ways to solve it. An agonizing state and a constant search for excuses for his actions. All systems react to a tense internal situation by replacing physical pain. As a result, there are jumps in the tonometer.
4. Anger and fear. Excitement for all spheres of his life: life, work, material well-being, fear of illness, the unknown, the future, or anger, causeless indignation and anger, stimulate the appearance of sudden changes in pressure. The longer the course of events, the greater the likelihood of a nervous system disorder. Hypertension and hypotension, this is a protective reaction of the body to stress, referred to by the medical term – prepsychosomatosis.
When is it advisable to see a doctor?
In order to cure pressure drops, it is necessary to eliminate the primary source of the disease:
- Avoid nervous situations, do not hold your attention to the problem for a long time.
- Do not take a big responsibility. Perform actions commensurate with their capabilities, but do not self-deny.
- Do not look for problems in yourself.
- Finding the good, even the bad.
- Distribute responsibilities and problems to all family members. Do not take on all the difficulties that arise.
The appearance of hypertension in life is understandable. This is fatigue from a burden on the body. This is a sign that the nervous system is exhausted and needs help. For positive progress, it is enough to perceive the world and those around them as they are and not demand from people more than they can give.
Hypotension is the result of low self-esteem. Fear of making a mistake that, in general, everyone makes. To get rid of low blood pressure, it is important to try yourself in different directions. Find a job to your liking and bring it to perfection. Raise significance in your own eyes.
If for some reason it is not possible to cope with the troubles on its own, it is necessary to seek the help of a competent specialist. Psychosomatics lends itself to therapy, it is enough to get a competent consultation of a psychotherapist and go to the goal.
High blood pressure without proper treatment
- Systematic problems and worries about and without reason, deprive of rest. A person continues to not notice the pathology, thereby aggravating the situation. During this period, hypertension can cause pain throughout the body.
- The body independently eliminates the inconvenience, blocks the discomfort that arose as a result of anxiety. Due to this, the muscles and psyche are irritated.
It is important not to forget that prolonged stressful periods can develop into large-scale nuisance leading to serious illnesses. This adversely affects the overall functioning of the body, and result in high blood pressure. If you don’t notice the problem, move away from it, then the tonometer needle can drop significantly.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .