The period of pregnancy is the most crucial moment in a woman’s life. The correct development of the fetus depends on the future mother. During this period, she can lay the foundation and do everything possible so that the baby is born healthy, strong and with good immunity. Perestroika entails changes in the hormonal background, the body reacts to a new state in the most unexpected way. All systems undergo changes, with the exception of the circulatory system. If any function fails, the woman’s task is to respond in time and provide assistance aimed at eliminating the disease. Among the numerous, not always pleasant changes, the most frequent alarm is the cardiovascular system and the threat of pathological development of the fetus is signaled by high blood pressure during pregnancy.
High pressure in the early stages
High blood pressure during early pregnancy is one of the most dangerous pathologies during childbearing. Blood flows cease to function fully, through the narrowed ducts the required amount of nutrients and oxygen does not enter.
The values on the tonometer give a clear idea of the performance of the blood lines. No matter what changes occur, indicators should not rise higher than 120 – 90 and cross the border of lower pressure 80 – 60 mm. Hg. Art. If you do not go beyond these numbers, the growth and development of the child in the mother’s stomach, as well as the functioning of the female body, will proceed in a natural, natural way.
If the pathology makes itself felt and the numbers regularly appear on the scoreboard causing alarm 140/90, this indicates the presence of hypertension.
The cause of high blood pressure may be:
1. The chronic course of hypertension:
- Inflammatory processes in the kidneys, biliary tract.
- Failure of the endocrine system, a deviation in the capacity of the thyroid gland.
- Treatment with steroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormonal contraceptives.
- Increased blood glucose (diabetes).
- Past craniocerebral trauma (history).
- Obesity, overweight.
- Perhaps the age feature of the body.
2. Genetic predisposition.
Acquired due to pregnancy. The news is not that a new condition rarely occurs without edema and stress for the kidneys. This is what causes the endless urine tests throughout all trimesters. Starting from the 20th week, there may be a jump in blood pressure without excretion of protein in the urine. Also, there are not rare cases when in the process of bearing a woman first encounters intracranial pressure.
What is dangerous pressure during pregnancy
High blood pressure leads to slow development of the embryo. The saddest outcome of hypertension is fetal rejection and spontaneous miscarriage. Of course, hypertension is a dangerous disease that poses a threat to the life of the mother and child. Given that the problem arises often enough, doctors learned to identify and take control of the situation on time.
- The uterus and placenta are entwined with blood flow lines, as a result of which an influx of the necessary components is carried out. Hypertension signals a violation of blood circulation due to narrowing of blood vessels. As a result of this, oxygen starvation of the embryo and developmental delay occur.
- Violation of the relationship between the placenta and the fetus due to spasms of blood vessels leads to interruption of gestation.
- Placental abruption is often the cause of a miscarriage. Few people know that the pathology appears due to the high blood pressure between the uterus and the placenta.
- A long stay in a state of increased performance leads to a violation of the functions of vital organs, which affects the health of both organisms.
- A severe course of hypertension provokes kidney disease and other sudden illnesses in mother and child.
- A surge in blood pressure during childbirth can lead to retinal detachment, blindness, and stroke.
Symptoms of hypertension during pregnancy
Symptoms at high pressure are individual. They can vary depending on what the tonometer needle shows. A slight increase can cause severe discomfort, and sky-high performance – will not cause problems. Everything is individual and not always amenable to explanation.
Signs of an increase in upper pressure indicators:
- Migraines and headaches of various etiologies and intensities.
- Dizziness, weakness.
- Tinnitus, impaired clarity of sound perception.
- Violation, poor quality of vision, flickering pictures, “flies” in the eyes.
- Excessive sweat.
- Heart palpitations, tachycardia, increased pulsation and heart rate.
- Baseless feeling of anxiety. Redness of the skin of the face.
If nothing is done in time, then the disease manifests itself more clearly:
- Labored breathing.
- Red spots spread throughout the body.
- Weakness, nausea, vomiting, fever.
- The onset of the eardrum is accompanied by “ringing” in the ears.
- Vision is distorted, dark flashes in the eyes.
- Chest pain, diastolic murmurs.
- Inflatedness, nervousness.
- Sleep disturbance.
What to do, how to relieve pressure without harming the developing embryo
The first thing to do if a problem is found is to get a tonometer, the electronic version does not require special skills.
In order to have an idea of what value is considered normal during a period of radical changes, the results of the scoreboard must be recorded in a diary. With doubts and additional symptoms that cause excitement, it is worth taking measurements twice a day at the same time. This will allow you not to miss the sharp jump, and also not to be nervous again because of any suspicions.
If a high blood pressure does not have systematic repetitions, then it is worthwhile to find out the reason that influenced the manifestation of the ailment. Perhaps it will be enough just to relax, relax, listen to your favorite music, dream and get rid of external stimuli, or find a way to ignore them, since there is nothing more important than carrying a child in calm conditions.
Having determined exactly that the reason cannot be connected with the pathologies of the internal organs, you can correct the indicators using ordinary products with unique properties (beet juice, cranberry juice, pumpkin broth with honey, vegetable compositions from raw, high-quality seasonal vegetables (carrots, beets, cabbage)).
While carrying the baby, mothers can not afford to take chemicals. During this period, it is important to listen to the recommendations of the attending physician and take medications only under his close supervision. Do not forget about alternative medicine. You can prevent the appearance of elevated pressure indicators using a pleasant hibiscus drink, provided that there are no problems with the digestive apparatus (gastritis, ulcers).
The introduction of a pregnant woman to sports will be effective. There are sports groups for expectant mothers, with the ability to pick up something pleasant and soothing. The best beneficial effect on two organisms that can be offered in such a situation is yoga, swimming, walks in the fresh air.
With stable, accompanying high pressure during the process of bearing, the treatment is transferred to the conditions of the hospital under the supervision of an obstetrician-gynecologist. A competent specialist will be able to prescribe non-hazardous dosage forms of patients.
These drugs include:
- Dopegitis (Methyldopa) – effectively lowers blood pressure for up to 28 weeks.
- Nifedipine, Verapamil, Normodipine are calcium channel blockers. Assign from the second trimester.
- Atenolol, Labetalol, Nebivolol – β-blockers used in the 2nd trimester.
Therapy with medications is carried out only under the supervision of a physician. Self-appointment is prohibited.
Reasons to explain why high blood pressure occurs
High blood pressure during pregnancy, the phenomenon is not rare. During this period, hormonal disruption entails changes in the character, mood, emotional outbursts. Knowing such features of the female body in this difficult period, it is customary to treat future mothers with special trepidation and understanding. Unbalance can completely ordinary life situations. The pregnant body is very sensitive and reacts with high blood pressure to:
- Climbing stairs, overloaded bags, fast moving, charging, intense exercise, long distance walking.
- Experiences, excitement, stress, scandals, quarrels, negative emotions. Even a character from a favorite cartoon can upset a pregnant woman.
- Familiar favorite invigorating drinks containing caffeine and a bar of dark chocolate.
- Harmful habits that we could not get r >An important place in the period of gestation is nutrition. Each product consumed must undergo a rigorous analysis and benefit the developing growing embryo. From habitual harmful and possibly favorite instant foods, fast foods, intensely fried and greasy will have to be abandoned for a long time. The same type of food is not allowed. The diet should be fats, proteins, carbohydrates, a rich vitamin complex and minerals. At each stage of the laying of organs, tissues, it is necessary to replenish the reserves with nutrients involved in the development of substances. Food should be high-calorie, easily digestible, should not create heaviness and discomfort. Preference should be given more to vegetables, fruits, fish.
Sleep should be deep, strong and calm and the duration of rest should not be less than 8 hours. Also, daytime sleep will not be amiss.
Pregnancy is not a disease, it requires a review of the usual regimen, and not a complete rejection of your favorite things. Walking, sports, swimming, gymnastics for women in the position will only benefit and exclude the manifestation of dangerous symptoms.
High Pressure Recommendations
- In order for the liquid not to accumulate in the tissues, it is necessary to adjust the potassium-sodium exchange.
- Adjust your monthly weight gain. The food should be healthy and the baby should gain weight, not the mother.
- Exclude salty foods from the diet. Salt holds water in the body, which leads to swelling of tissues and organs.
- Include foods that are high in potassium and magnesium. This will strengthen the vessels, give them strength and elasticity, as well as achieve a diuretic effect.
- Reduce the consumption of animal fats.
- Exclude sugars, refined foods, simple carbohydrates.
- During the day should not be less than 4 meals.
In case of pathological changes in the course of a state completely natural for a woman, one should not refuse treatment in a hospital. Refusal of the help of professionals, and untimely intervention, are fraught with sad consequences.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .