According to existing requirements, bacteria in the urine ought to not be found. When they exist in it, this shows the existence of inflammatory illness in the kidneys and urinary system. Bacteria can be found through bacteriological assessment of urine.
How does bacteria enter into urine?
Bacterial microbes get in the urine in numerous methods:
- Ascending, from the urethra, with urethritis, if the sanitary requirements of looking after the external genital areas are not followed. It is possible to present microbes into urine throughout urethroscopy, cystoscopy and other important diagnostic techniques.
- Descending – in the existence of infection of the bladder and kidneys.
- Hematogenous, when bacteria in the urine appear when they are presented into the urinary organs with blood circulation from inflammatory foci in other organs and tissues.
- Lymphogenous – through the lymph circulation, which brings bacterial plants from carefully situated contagious foci.
Causes of Bacterial Contamination of Urine
If bacteria are discovered in urine – what does it imply? This indicates that there provides infection in the body, or the factors for the existence of bacteria in the urine need to be looked for outdoors the body. In a substantial part of cases, the reason for bacteriologically filthy urine is contagious and inflammatory illness in the body. Most typically it is pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, urolithiasis, prostatitis, STDs (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, etc.).
But bacterial plants can get in urine if it is not gathered properly. The most typical bacteria discovered in urine analysis are:
- Escherichia coli is an agent of the digestive plants. It typically enters urine if it is not gathered properly. Bacteria get in the urethra, then the bladder and kidneys, provoking the advancement of inflammatory illness of these organs.
- Klebsiella pneumonia – this irregular plants can be discovered in the urine of kids and the senior with a basic weakening of the body immune system, persistent bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Fecal enterococcus is a germs that lives in the intestinal tracts and is included in food digestion. Enterococci enter into the urine if intimate hygiene is not observed. When presented into the urinary organs, they trigger inflammatory procedures in them.
- Lactobacilli are thought about regular plants for the intestinal tracts, vaginal area and genitourinary system. But, at a high level of recreation, they can trigger inflammatory illness.
- Proteus bacteria are likewise generally present in the gastrointestinal system. When they are presented into the urinary system, inflammatory illness take place in the kidneys and bladder.
- Ureaplasma, mycoplasma, Trichomonas.
- Streptococci, staphylococci.
Symptoms, functions of asymptomatic bacteriuria
Bacteriuria is not an independent illness. She is simply among the signs of the inflammatory procedure in the urinary system. Most typically, it is found by bacteriological analysis of urine in illness such as pyelonephritis, urethritis, cystitis. It can be among the indications of diabetes mellitus, prostate adenoma, prostatitis, bacterial sepsis. With bacteriuria of the urinary organs, signs such as are observed:
- Dysuria, urinary condition, accompanied by cramps and discomforts,
- Incontinence (urinary incontinence)
- Pain in the back area and little hips,
- Increased body temperature level
- Turbid urine with an undesirable smell
- Hyperemia of the urethra.
Bacteria in the urine are not constantly accompanied by signs or pain. Asymptomatic bacteriuria does disappoint itself with any indications. It can be found throughout a preventive dispensary assessment. Such a client is not fretted about infractions of the procedure of urination, or discomfort in the kidneys. But, this is the insidiousness of the state of asymptomatic pathology, considering that more development of infection of the body is possible. Asymptomatic bacteriuria threatens throughout pregnancy. A lady does not see abnormalities in the work of the urinary system, and a hidden pathological procedure can have an unfavorable influence on the advancement of the fetus and trigger early birth.
Diagnosis of bacteriuria
To figure out bacteria in urine, a midstream urine sample is gathered throughout urination. Before taking the analysis, it is required to perform an extensive hygiene of the external genital organs. Urine for bacteriuria needs to be taken a look at as quickly as possible, considering that otherwise, the result might be inaccurate. Such analyzes are performed according to 2 plans – quick and extremely delicate. The latter kind of analysis is more precise and useful. Usually, in order to prevent errors and mistakes, the analysis is sent two times. The degree of infection of urine with bacterial plants is figured out by numerous techniques:
- Bacterial culture of urine on numerous nutrition media. This technique is thought about among the primary ones in identifying bacteria in urine. It permits not just to identify their type, however likewise the level of sensitivity to drugs,
- General urine analysis,
- Express techniques with chemical tests,
- Instrumental – cystoscopy,
- Bladder lavage followed by urinalysis,
- Microscopy of urine sediment,
- A streamlined however fairly precise technique of urine culture on Petri meals according to Gould.
The bacterial culture outcome consists of info about the existence or lack of the bacterial representative, its concentration and level of sensitivity to prescription antibiotics. In addition, on the basis of bacterial development (it is shown in CFU – nest-forming systems consisted of in 1 ml of urine) on a nutrition medium, figure out:
- Bacteria in urine – regular – total lack,
- Less than 1000 CFU/ml is a variation of the standard, and there is no inflammatory procedure,
- from 1000 to 100 CFU/ml – the analysis needs to be questioned and retake urine,
- More than 10000000 – instant treatment needed.
Features of bacteriuria in kids
The factors for the look of bacteria in urine in kids are inflammatory illness of the urinary system, kidneys, foci of persistent infection, deteriorated resistance, etc. If bacteria are discovered in the urine of a kid, then to start with, you ought to re-take the analysis, observing all the guidelines for gathering urine. If the results program bacteria in the kid’s urine once again, then an immediate requirement to speak with a physician. Indeed, amongst the primary factors for the look of bacteria in the urine of a kid, in the top place are such major illness as pyelonephritis and cystitis. After an extensive medical diagnosis, the kid will be recommended suitable treatment, which will assist to prevent major health issue in the future.
Treatment of bacteriuria
Treatment of bacteriuria is targeted at removing the inflammatory focus in the body, bring back the disrupted passage of urine, and increasing the client’s resistance. Antibiotics, nitrofurans, sulfonamides and chemotherapy are utilized to remove the infection. Prescribed dietary food, health spa treatment. Treatment of bacteriuria in a kid ought to be chosen considering the degree of its seriousness and illness of the urinary system. With cystitis, uroseptics and antispasmodics are recommended. Antibiotic treatment is recommended in cases where bacteriuria is extremely noticable. Along with prescription antibiotics, drugs are recommended that stabilize the digestive microflora.
Prevention of bacterial contamination of urine
Prevention of microbial contamination of urine consists in preserving appropriate intimate hygiene. In the existence of inflammatory illness, it is required to speak with a medical professional in a prompt way and not to self-medicate. The most mindful to their health needs to be clients with inflammatory illness of the genitourinary system. After all, these illness can trigger the advancement of bacteriuria.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.